Isl
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 Sep 2011
File Transfer...
17 Nov 2011
Ezee said:
No this is not normal by this time frame you should get AOR fromCHC-I.
Did you order gcms notes if not u should order to see progress on your file check out this link for how to order gcms notes and other question:
https://sites.google.com/site/islamabadchctimelines/

ALSO contact your area MP.
i have ordered GCMS notes, they should be arriving in acouple of days. inshAllah, i wrote an email to the embassy in oct, they said the file is in process, no further action is required, wrote to the local mp once, a month back, havent heard back from him, up till now we were quite patient.

Reflectoman

Jan 4, 2013
Laval
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad (Wife)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2011
Interview........
waived
LANDED..........
(Stage 1 + Stage 2)=23 months
Umair4590750 said:
Any 2012 Applicant get documents request frm ChC?
not sure if the 2012 applicants will be getting the documents request that we got for the 2011 applicants. the document requests that i got was for similar documents that i had sent back with my application (no barcodes on the forms), but they asked me to fill in the new updated versions of those forms (the ones with the barcodes).

As for new proof for relationships, etc, those will be requested once your file is in process.

Reflectoman

Jan 4, 2013
Laval
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad (Wife)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2011
Interview........
waived
LANDED..........
(Stage 1 + Stage 2)=23 months
From caips-gcms.com
Why should I request my CAIPS/FOSS/GCMS file?
People request their CAIPS/FOSS/GCMS files for a variety of reasons, however the most common are:
An interview has been requested, either as an individual, for example in a Federal Skilled Worker application, or as part of a Family Class application.
You want to verify that CIC has received any updated information you’ve sent
From caips-gcms.com
When should I order my CAIPS/FOSS/GCMS file?
You do not want to request your file too early, if you’ve recently submitted your application to CIC and have not yet received an Acknowledgement of Receipt (AOR) it is too soon as your request will come back blank. With that being said, not every visa office sends out AORs and some are ‘lost’ in the mail. See this chart for approximate AOR times, even if no AOR is received.
If you have received an interview request it is in your best interest to request your file as soon as possible. The notes will provide invaluable insight as to any concerns the immigration officer has so that you may properly prepare yourself.
If your application seems to be lagging behind the normal processing times, (see here) your file notes may be able to shed some light as to why.
From caips-gcms.com
How long will it take to receive to receive my CAIPS/FOSS/GCMS file?
The normal processing time for a file request is between 30-40 days; this includes mailing time from our office to Ottawa, and return from Ottawa to our office. Since we know you are eager to see your file, we treat ALL our clients as priority clients, because they all are.
By law, the government of Canada must respond to this request within 30 working days. In rare instances, this may be delayed, but the office must inform us that the request is delayed, and when they reasonably expect it to be filled.

khan10

Nov 18, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad CIC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June-2011
File Transfer...
July-2011
Med's Request
Sept-2012
Med's Done....
Sept-2012
Interview........
Waived--Alhamdulillah
VISA ISSUED...
InshaALLAH--SOON

Omar Mirza

Dec 20, 2011
Visa Office......
Edmonton
This is a brilliant detailed link. You guys dont even need to ask any more questions on this forum!

khan10 said:

khan10

Nov 18, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad CIC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June-2011
File Transfer...
July-2011
Med's Request
Sept-2012
Med's Done....
Sept-2012
Interview........
Waived--Alhamdulillah
VISA ISSUED...
InshaALLAH--SOON

fayzaan

Apr 30, 2011
Calgary, Alberta Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-08-2011
Doc's Request.
08-06-2012
AOR Received.
08-06-2012
File Transfer...
25-10-2011
Med's Request
14-07-2012
Med's Done....
19-07-2012
Passport Req..
22-02-2013
whoaaa...I come back and like the whole forum is talking about me :eek:. I know I say some pretty stupid stuff but its just out of anger lol...can we move on now?

still no ppr :( and ecase still showing application received.

immigratingcanada2011

Star Member
Oct 15, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa/Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2012
File Transfer...
June 2012
Passport Req..
April 2013
Ezee said:
Yes it is positive sign look like they open your file. That's happened to me I received AOR after 10 day once my address appear on E-case.
Ezee -- Thank you for your reply. The address is still the same. Just the PO Box number is now showing on the ECAS address. Was it the same for you?

Princesss

Jun 28, 2011
Quebec City
Visa Office......
[b][color=black]ISLAMABAD[/color][/b] [b][i][color=black]Prince case[/color][/i][/b]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[color=green][b]MAY 2011[/b][/color] [b][i][color=teal]Nikah case[/color][/i][/b]
Doc's Request.
[color=purple][b]SEPTEMBER 2012[/b][/color] [b][i][color=teal]Ruksati + wedding pix[/color][/i][/b] [b][i][color=black]+ Supp. forms[/color][/i][/b]
File Transfer...
[color=green][b]JUNE 2011[/b][/color]
Med's Request
[color=purple][b]NOVEMBER 2012[/b][/color] [b][i][color=teal]+ Post-wedding pix[/color][/i][/b] [b][i][color=black]+ Supp. forms again[/color][/i][/b]
Med's Done....
[color=purple][b]DECEMBER 2012[/b][/color]
Passport Req..
[b][color=red] 26 OCTOBER 2013[/color][/b]
VISA ISSUED...
[b][color=red]02 NOVEMBER 2013[/color][/b]
LANDED..........
[b][color=red]03 NOVEMBER 2013 [/color][/b]
I'm happy to see your positive response to that whole topic :)

fayzaan said:
whoaaa...I come back and like the whole forum is talking about me :eek:. I know I say some pretty stupid stuff but its just out of anger lol...can we move on now?

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fayzaan said:

thats better :)

waiting110

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad: Husband's case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2012
File Transfer...
Nov 2012 to Ottawa, June 2013 to Isl, Feb 2014 to London
fayzaan said:

dont u feel special? :D

khan10

Nov 18, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad CIC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June-2011
File Transfer...
July-2011
Med's Request
Sept-2012
Med's Done....
Sept-2012
Interview........
Waived--Alhamdulillah
VISA ISSUED...
InshaALLAH--SOON
no news to day??

pardesifr

Jul 19, 2010
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2013
AOR Received.
March 2013
File Transfer...
To London in 2014
Med's Done....
Jan 2013
Passport Req..
July 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Aug 2015
LANDED..........
Sep 2015
TMAK said:
First of all, if there is anyone who needs to go back to school it's you; judging by your grammar.

Secondly, it takes longer for Pakistan than China because you don't hear of suicide bombers in China. They have to do extensive background checks and as Sawera said, it's a reputation well deserved. I was in Karachi for two weeks two years ago and during that time a bus was lit on fire, so many people died due to target killings and there was shooting happening outside my husband's house on the day of my wedding. I did not hear all that on "news". I witnessed it with my own eyes. Canada isn't insane enough to let these nut cases immigrate here. I am not saying everyone there is like that, but so many people are and that is why the government needs to be sure before they can grant visas to our respective spouses.

P.S. The first time I ever heard a gunshot in real life was in Pakistan :)
You call every Pakistani a hypocrite and you hate them so much that you come in an open public and put each single Pakistani in same basket and insult them and still you marry someone from there hahahahahah one of the most hypocrite thing i have ever seen. At least try to stick to what you are saying.

Also it is not because your relative and friends and people you know are corrupt doesn't means every other single Pakistani is like this.

Also before making a stupid comment about someone's grammar you should go a read a little bit about Canada. In Canada there 2 official languages ? Did you know that ? Did it cross your mind ? Maybe he is French and he is still speaking in the language you know. Beside this is not the point, it is Forum his English was more then correct to be understood by you and all of us. It just prove that you have no more arguments and you doing personnel attacks.

Now you should stop this BS because in Canada Racism is a crime and it is not because you are hiding behind a Screen that no one can find you. So you should stop your insults towards a whole nation.