ALHUMDULILALLAH, Waived
Passport Req..
Mar-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Apr-2013
LANDED..........
INSHALLAH, Jun-2013
khanintransit said:
ALHAMDULILLAH !my status changed to decision made today.happiest day of my life.
Filed application on june 7 2011. (total time 17.5 Months)
is it a wife case or husband case

sarah82

Star Member
Jul 15, 2012
sabii said:
MashaAllah sis thats an awesome news :) congratulationsss yayyyy
Stay blessed and be happy :)
Thanks Sabii. I will pray for you and for everyone that we get united with our spouses very soon. We have to put trust in Allah firmly that we will be rewarded for our patience and Allah listens to everyone. Jazak Allah Khair.

canadianbear

Oct 31, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 17 2010
Doc's Request.
April 20 2012
AOR Received.
Dec 23 2010
File Transfer...
Dec 14 2010
Med's Request
June 7 2012
Med's Done....
June 27 2012
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Jan 30th 2013
VISA ISSUED...
If today is ppr then tomorrow. :P
LANDED..........
ASAP PLZ GOD
my thoughts....

24 months...

:mad: ??? :-[ :'( F-CHC :mad: :-X :eek:

sponsor of applicant

Aug 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AUGUST 2011
Doc's Request.
INCLUDED WITH APPLICATION
File Transfer...
NOV 2011
Basilzaman said:
;) Well friends mera bus chaley tu CHC-Islamabad employees ki aik b chutti na ho porey saal :p

Log weekend Holidays Saturday,Sunday off working hone pr khosh hotey hain aur Hum forum Members Sad :( because lazy slow immigration oficers ko 2 days mil jatey aaram k :mad:
i think your wish has already been granted my friend ...... as we know all the decisions are being made on Saturday all PPRs and RE-meds are being issued on saturday ...... if they are anything like our job every thing is being done in the OVER TIME HOURS :D :D :D .... IF YOU ASK ME OVER TIME IS MORE LIKE ONLY WORKING TIME ;D ;D ;D

bahadur1979

Oct 30, 2012
Basilzaman said:
My Wife Got this response From MP today :

In response to your request please be informed that your application is in process and Active for review by an immigration officer and they received your supporting documents on 1st November 2012.

its means that they are done with the initial review ? so what you guys think about this reply? and what u think now when i will received letter from them???
what is MP brother chc is not picking up my call

bahadur1979

Oct 30, 2012
sarah82 said:
SubhanAllah, Alhamdulillah , AllahuAkbar. My ecas shows Decision Made today. I'm so happy. I don't know when it turned to Decision Made because i was not checking my ecas regularly. Million thanks to forum members. CV4spo, Fozi987,DSF, Sawera Lonely without my hubby, Sabii and everyone who supported me emotionally and prayed for me. InshAllah this will continue for those who have been waiting for return of passport. I'm so happy that i can't describe how it feels. Ya Allah Ya Maula tera Lakhon aur karoron Shukar.
mubarik hoo sister

Shonagill

Aug 7, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad/London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2, 2012
Doc's Request.
Oct 20, 2012
AOR Received.
April 12, 2012
File Transfer...
July 11, 2012
Med's Request
May 16, 2014 and PCC
Med's Done....
Feb 20,2012/ may 28, 2014
Passport Req..
PPR 1 and PPR 2 on July 24, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
aug 15,2014 PP received aug 23, 2014
LANDED..........
I hope soon
Hi I have a question. I was talking to my friend regarding my husband case and I told him that the ISM office asked my husband to submit more document which he did. So I was thinking that my husband will be here soon but my friend was saying that they only gonna check the file right now and they will put the file away, and they will take decision later not that early. So plz tell me if that's true or not cuz I thought my hubby will be here by end of this year or start of next year. Plz

R.Mujgani

Champion Member
May 14, 2011
Toronto Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 2011
AOR Received.
Wakalat Nama March 2012/ Supp. forms June 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2011 (Ecase changed to IN PROCCESS October 26 2012)
Med's Request
November 21th 2012
Med's Done....
November 29th 2012
Interview........
Waived Alhamdulillah
Passport Req..
Alhamdulillah April 19th 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Alhamdulillah June 28 2013
LANDED..........
Alhamdulillah July 14 2013
Shonagill said:
Hi I have a question. I was talking to my friend regarding my husband case and I told him that the ISM office asked my husband to submit more document which he did. So I was thinking that my husband will be here soon but my friend was saying that they only gonna check the file right now and they will put the file away, and they will take decision later not that early. So plz tell me if that's true or not cuz I thought my hubby will be here by end of this year or start of next year. Plz
if chc has asked for more documeny as in suppl. Forms n on goin realtionship proof den next step is re med n den background wen u get ppr. Im sorry to say it wont be possible for ur husband to come by december. If takes time. But have patient it will be ok

tuyen

Oct 19, 2012
Tronna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Shonagill said:
What gave you the idea that he would be in Canada by the end of this year?

Maybe I'm missing something, but according to your profile information, it says you submitted your application on April 2, 2012.

If your visa office is Islamabad, then the approximate wait time is 26 months.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/perm/fc-spouses.asp#asia

innocent_eyez

Sep 1, 2012
Canada, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB (Hubby's Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
::: Sep 2011
File Transfer...
::: Nov 2011
Med's Request
::: July 17 2012
Med's Done....
::: July 25 2012
Interview........
::: Alhamdulillah Wavied! ecase updated 'In Process' Feb/19/13 ( RE.PCC and forms to fill request on April 20th 2013 )
Passport Req..
Alhamdulillah on June 21st 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made June 30 pp back with Visa Masha'Allah on July 9
LANDED..........
In July Insh'Allah
Did anyone here order GCMS notes after there re-medical ??