Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 2011
AOR Received.
Wakalat Nama March 2012/ Supp. forms June 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2011 (Ecase changed to IN PROCCESS October 26 2012)
Med's Request
November 21th 2012
Med's Done....
November 29th 2012
Interview........
Waived Alhamdulillah
Passport Req..
Alhamdulillah April 19th 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Alhamdulillah June 28 2013
LANDED..........
Alhamdulillah July 14 2013
Omar Mirza said:
You will probably be getting re-medical and PPR together if the rest of the checks are all clear on your file :)
ameen to ur dua i pray that its together so insha'allah that my husband gets his visa n comes to be insha'allah ameen.
Insha'allah with Allah swts Will and Grace everyone one of us will be getting visas soon insha'allah
ameen

sarah82

Star Member
Jul 15, 2012
R.Mujgani said:
Just wondering since my ecase changed into "In process" Alhamdulillah

i know its a good sign, but jus wondering if that means i will be receiving remed or remed +ppr?
coz i dont remember properly last time people whose ecase changed to in process received remed+ppr together , n some got remed only.....

any idea would help :D
Don't worry sister. it must be ppr+ remedical. I'm so happy for you that your status. You have been waiting for so long. InshAllah all 2010 and 2011 cases will be done this year. I personally feel it is unfair when new applications are processed faster as compared to old ones and i remember you were also of the same opinion. but sister it's time to relax now and no worries because you will be getting your ppr and remed very soon. JazakAllah

sabii

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad (Husband Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012 -IMM & Supp Forms
File Transfer...
Sept 2011
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Feb 2013 along with RePCC
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
May 2013
is it possible to contact another office of the same MP in a different city? if i call them would they do an inquiry for me or they will just ask me to contact my area office?

R.Mujgani

Champion Member
May 14, 2011
Toronto Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 2011
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
November 21th 2012
Med's Done....
November 29th 2012
Interview........
Waived Alhamdulillah
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
sarah82 said:
Don't worry sister. it must be ppr+ remedical. I'm so happy for you that your status. You have been waiting for so long. InshAllah all 2010 and 2011 cases will be done this year. I personally feel it is unfair when new applications are processed faster as compared to old ones and i remember you were also of the same opinion. but sister it's time to relax now and no worries because you will be getting your ppr and remed very soon. JazakAllah
well arent you sweet :D
thank you very much sis, ameen to your dua insha'allah all sponsors who have been waiting longer will soon insha'allah get their good news and visas soon ameen. and Also anyone who is new or old deserves happiness and i pray for all of us.

You also in my dua insha'allah you will hear good news.
even a little bit of happiness/news from CHC means a lot. lol
Insha'allah good news is on the way for me and all of us here ameen.

R.Mujgani

Champion Member
May 14, 2011
Toronto Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 2011
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
November 21th 2012
Med's Done....
November 29th 2012
Interview........
Waived Alhamdulillah
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
sabii said:
is it possible to contact another office of the same MP in a different city? if i call them would they do an inquiry for me or they will just ask me to contact my area office?
they will not help since its not ur area MP
i have also asked around n everyone said no, its better if u email CHC n actualli talk to your MP and if they are rude n dont listen then tell them ur filling a complain against them, then they will defiantly do their ur work :D

Dont worri sis, insha'allah ur PPR is on the way :D

emanzaib

Mar 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 8/11
Doc's Request.
Mar 13/12
File Transfer...
Apr 15/11
Med's Request
June 6/12
Med's Done....
June 8/12- updated as received on E-CAS on June 28/12
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Jan 19/13
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 9/13 (Decision Made: Jan 31/13)
LANDED..........
Feb 19/13
I contacted another city MP (close to mine) and she did do an inquiry for me a couple times.

sabii said:

dafunkie

Star Member
Apr 8, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa-Pilot / CHC-Islamabad / LONDON(wife case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2011
AOR Received.
Jan 2012
File Transfer...
Jan-05-2012
Med's Request
Aug-26-2013
Med's Done....
Aug-29-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
ppr1 - May-20-2014 ppr2- june-26-13
VISA ISSUED...
july 4, 2013
shah12 said:
hey dafunkie i had a question from you did your wife's first medical expired already ?? just want to have an idea how ottawa cases would work..
Shah12

Yep medical just expired a couple weeks ago. I contacted my mp's office today, so hopefully I'll have an update in the next few days....

shah12

Star Member
Jun 24, 2012
Visa Office......
ottawa/islamabad/london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-02-2012
Doc's Request.
06-01-2014
AOR Received.
23-06-2012
File Transfer...
23-06-2012
Med's Request
03-01-2014
Med's Done....
07-01-2014
Interview........
no interview
Passport Req..
26-09-2014 sent 22-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-11-2014 pp back with visa 22-11-2014
LANDED..........
24-11-2014
dafunkie said:
Shah12

Yep medical just expired a couple weeks ago. I contacted my mp's office today, so hopefully I'll have an update in the next few days....
ok thanks for replying hope you get a response soon :) please do let me know once your mp gets back to you ..

Usman.Bajwa79

Aug 14, 2012
Vaughan, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-06-2011
Doc's Request.
12-06-2012
AOR Received.
12-05-2012
File Transfer...
22-08-2011
Med's Request
13-06-2012
Med's Done....
18-06-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19 February 2013
Hello Folks,

its been a while since I wrote something...
any updates for PPR; with re-medicals done in June/July..
please share?

RougeAmour

Star Member
Aug 1, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 2010
AOR Received.
November 2010
File Transfer...
December 2010
Med's Request
February 2012
Med's Done....
March 2012 Files received by CHC-I on April 4, and April 14th 2012
Passport Req..
October 25, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
November 21, 2012 -passport returned November 22
LANDED..........
December 3, 2012
Salam everyone. I received some questions via PM the last few days. Im trying my best to answer all of them. But I have to apologize if I cant get to all of you.

Monday evening my husband and I were on our way to Jinnah airport to mail his passport through the TCS headoffice. We ended up not being able to do so because a man on a motorcycle pulled up next to our car and robbed us while pointing a gun at my husband's chest. We lost his cellphone, my wedding/engagement rings and my diamond anniversary ring as well as his wallet. His wallet had no money, just his NICOP and Drivers license. My purse was hanging off my knee and while the gunman was distracted I nudged it and kicked it under my seat. He didnt see it otherwise everything wouldve been lost including the PPR documents, my husband's passport and our bookings for the end of the month.

He then told us he was following us and not to turn anywhere, just to go straight. But my husband was able to make a U-turn just in time and got away. This happened outside the main entrance to the airport and there was heavy traffic so we were lucky. It was 6:15 pm, right after maghrib adhan. I was praying ayatul kursi at the top of my lungs and we were saved. Im so sick and tired of this country. I just want to take my husband and leave. His passport was received by Sana DSP earlier this morning (we mailed it Tuesday) and hopefully the Visa gets stamped soon so we can fly asap. Tomorrow he will be going to NADRA office to request a new NICOP card now that we have an FIR. The police officers here are beyond useless. One of them specifically said "Im tired and not in the mood for anything, wait til 9 pm when the next one comes" in the hopes of getting some money out of us. My uncle's driver's brother is a police officer so he got the FIR for us. My mom's cousin is also an official with the Traffic Police and pulled some strings to get us a duplicate Driver's license. So alhamdullilah matters are getting sorted. As soon as the NICOP arrives, Im going to my dadi's house in Lahore until the visa comes back. I hate Karachi right now.

Be careful everyone, Karachi is a filthy city. I havent slept peacefully since the incident and I cant get the image of the gun sliding through the window and up agains my husband's chest out of my head.

mahwigul

Sep 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov/Dec 2010
Doc's Request.
Additional required ..submitted in July 2012
AOR Received.
March 2011
File Transfer...
15th March 2011
Med's Request
Remedical requested again after first one lost..along wid Repcc n supp.forms
Med's Done....
20th march 2013
Passport Req..
5th june 2013
VISA ISSUED...
18th june 2013....received on 21st june 2013 Alhamdolillah
LANDED..........
landed on 4th september 2013
RougeAmour said:
Salam everyone. I received some questions via PM the last few days. Im trying my best to answer all of them. But I have to apologize if I cant get to all of you.

Monday evening my husband and I were on our way to Jinnah airport to mail his passport through the TCS headoffice. We ended up not being able to do so because a man on a motorcycle pulled up next to our car and robbed us while pointing a gun at my husband's chest. We lost his cellphone, my wedding/engagement rings and my diamond anniversary ring as well as his wallet. His wallet had no money, just his NICOP and Drivers license. My purse was hanging off my knee and while the gunman was distracted I nudged it and kicked it under my seat. He didnt see it otherwise everything wouldve
been lost. He then told us he was following us and not to turn anywhere, just to go straight. But my husband was able to make a U-turn just in time and got away. This happened outside the main entrance to the airport and there was heavy traffic so we were lucky. It was 6:15 pm, right after maghrib adhan. I was praying ayatul kursi at the top of my lungs and we were saved. Im so sick and tired of this country. I just want to take my husband and leave. His passport was received by Sana DSP earlier this morning (we mailed it Tuesday) and hopefully the Visa gets stamped soon so we can fly asap.

Be careful everyone, Karachi is a filthy city. I havent slept peacefully since the incident and I cant get the image of the gun sliding through the window and up agains my husband's chest out of my head.
Sooooo sad dear...
So sad to know dat..dnt worry Thanx to Allah dat u n ur husband r saved Alhamdolillah
May Allah help u dear
We r speechless...no words to express.....
coz of such situations here...dat has already earned bad name.for Pakistan
May Allah help us all

syedgj

Aug 5, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad (unfortunately)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-Oct-11
Doc's Request.
7-Jul-12
File Transfer...
7-Dec-11
Passport Req..
11-Aug-12
VISA ISSUED...
26-Nov-13
LANDED..........
07-Feb-14
RougeAmour said:

Monday evening my husband and I were on our way to Jinnah airport to mail his passport through the TCS headoffice. We ended up not being able to do so because a man on a motorcycle pulled up next to our car and robbed us while pointing a gun at my husband's chest. We lost his cellphone, my wedding/engagement rings and my diamond anniversary ring as well as his wallet. His wallet had no money, just his NICOP and Drivers license. My purse was hanging off my knee and while the gunman was distracted I nudged it and kicked it under my seat. He didnt see it otherwise everything wouldve been lost including the PPR documents, my husband's passport and our bookings for the end of the month.

He then told us he was following us and not to turn anywhere, just to go straight. But my husband was able to make a U-turn just in time and got away. This happened outside the main entrance to the airport and there was heavy traffic so we were lucky. It was 6:15 pm, right after maghrib adhan. I was praying ayatul kursi at the top of my lungs and we were saved. Im so sick and tired of this country. I just want to take my husband and leave. His passport was received by Sana DSP earlier this morning (we mailed it Tuesday) and hopefully the Visa gets stamped soon so we can fly asap. Tomorrow he will be going to NADRA office to request a new NICOP card now that we have an FIR. The police officers here are beyond useless. One of them specifically said "Im tired and not in the mood for anything, wait til 9 pm when the next one comes" in the hopes of getting some money out of us. My uncle's driver's brother is a police officer so he got the FIR for us. My mom's cousin is also an official with the Traffic Police and pulled some strings to get us a duplicate Driver's license. So alhamdullilah matters are getting sorted. As soon as the NICOP arrives, Im going to my dadi's house in Lahore until the visa comes back. I hate Karachi right now.

Oh that's such a horrible thing to happen! But THANK GOD you and your husband are alright. Last month a family friend of ours was shot dead for resisting. I'm a karachiite and I really must say this is a horrible place to be in for 'shareef' people.

twinkle22

Star Member
May 3, 2012
Visa Office......
isb or london husband case also has trv
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2012
Doc's Request.
21-08-2013
Med's Request
21-08-2013
Med's Done....
10-09-2013
Passport Req..
still waiting. ecas in process 14 march 2014
Hi everyone! Today i got an answer from my MP that Ottawa is currently reviewing my file. I filed my application feb 15,2012,file was transferred to Ottawa May 29,2012. I sent emails myself to ottawa and they used to send same generic email that your file is in process and no action is required by you this time. So i went to MP to ask exact status of my application. My question is that what steps they take during Review? My husband did his medical on January 15,2012 , i had also inquired through MP that did they receive medical results because my online status just says Application Received and i don't see any info abt medical; so MP said that they got doctors comments in May 2012.. does it mean that medical is valid till May 2013???

dafunkie

Star Member
Apr 8, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2011
AOR Received.
Jan 2012
File Transfer...
Jan-05-2012
Med's Request
Aug-26-2013
Med's Done....
Aug-29-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
july 4, 2013
RougeAmour said:

OMG, this is crazy!!! Thank Allah you and your husband are safe and sound. I hope you won't look at this as only a negative experience, you guys have been given a second chance!!!! Please take the positive from this experience, and thank god for every breath you take. Be safe, my prayers are for you and your husband....

dafunkie

Star Member
Apr 8, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2011
AOR Received.
Jan 2012
File Transfer...
Jan-05-2012
Med's Request
Aug-26-2013
Med's Done....
Aug-29-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
july 4, 2013
twinkle22 said:
Hi everyone! Today i got an answer from my MP that Ottawa is currently reviewing my file. I filed my application feb 15,2012,file was transferred to Ottawa May 29,2012. I sent emails myself to ottawa and they used to send same generic email that your file is in process and no action is required by you this time. So i went to MP to ask exact status of my application. My question is that what steps they take during Review? My husband did his medical on January 15,2012 , i had also inquired through MP that did they receive medical results because my online status just says Application Received and i don't see any info abt medical; so MP said that they got doctors comments in May 2012.. does it mean that medical is valid till May 2013???
Based on other's experience your medical expires one year after you take it, not when the dr comments on it. (in your case it would expire Jan 2013)