+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2011 -2012

Well_Wisher

Oct 25, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sawera said:
hmmm agree with u but read my post again .............what i said kai first tym i have seen that kuta mard so hope u can understand now :D.
Oh i see then carryon sister i am with U ;) Waise masoud sahab kia zrort thi aisi ghatiya chawwal marney ki horn bugtu ;D

Anyways Guys plz change the topic plzzz & pray for the tomorrow aur waise be chc-i mai b sarey masoud sahab k bhai hi officer bethey hain unhe b relations ki value importance pata nai sawera sis thora sa chc-islamabad k liye b keh du maan ko shanti mil jaye gi :p

R.Mujgani

Champion Member
May 14, 2011
Toronto Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 2011
AOR Received.
Wakalat Nama March 2012/ Supp. forms June 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2011 (Ecase changed to IN PROCCESS October 26 2012)
Med's Request
November 21th 2012
Med's Done....
November 29th 2012
Interview........
Waived Alhamdulillah
Passport Req..
Alhamdulillah April 19th 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Alhamdulillah June 28 2013
LANDED..........
Alhamdulillah July 14 2013
rites.of.spring said:
Mugjani, do you understand urdu? If you do then look at the profanity being directed towards Masood! That is ok with you- and yet you chided me for being mildly rude? Come on yaar!

Sawera STFU! Your vile posts only prove that if there is anyone related to the canine species it is you!
I understand about 97% of urdu yeah
and its not right, and if u read one of my comment above i have said not to judge people :D

masoud100

Aug 1, 2012
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Well I got a lot of hot responses and brought the forum back to life but I know what I have done is wrong and sinful. About going to the gym to decrease my sexual desires. Well that is what got me in the first place, the more I go to the gym the more my body gets muscular, combined with my flirting type personality (which I have had since I am like 13) spells disaster. And if all you people are in denial saying that how can someone do this and that well you haven't seen the world yet. Go into a strip club and look at how many muslim 40+ yr olds are at the stripclub. Go into highschool see how many muslim girls are living a double life (one as a pious girl at home) and one outside life with boyfriends, sex, flirting, etc.

Yes all this is wrong and I condone it and I get really upset especially when their married with their spouse living with them. I have been married for more than 2 yrs now and have only seen my wife for a total of 122 days out of a possible 730 days of being married. There are people in pakistan/afghanistan etc that have four wives without the first wife having any say. There is no uproar about them. I know myself and my wife has the looks that can keep me in check. When I am with her I dont need anybody to sleep with, or to start a fling with because she is perfect for me.

For people who say just go visit her, I am born in Canada, and I hate Pakistan and their bribery ways makes me disgusted. I went couple months ago to visit them and had a fight with two scrawney police officers who started pushing me around saying come to jail you dont have some paper on you, etc and I just went beserk on them in the bazar and had bystanders serparate them from me.

Anyways everyone cheats, there is no romeo in this world the question is how far he exceeds in cheating from just a stare, to a crush, to a lust, etc. May Allah give us all the tawfeeq and hidayat to become better muslims

R.Mujgani

Champion Member
May 14, 2011
Toronto Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 2011
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
November 21th 2012
Med's Done....
November 29th 2012
Interview........
Waived Alhamdulillah
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
CAN U PEOPLE STOP TALKIN ABOUT MASOUD
1) WE ALL KNOW WHAT HE DID WAS WRONG
2) MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS PEOPLE SERIOUSLY THIS IS GETTING RIDICULOUS

WE ALL HAVE PROBLEM WITH OUR MARRIAGE REGARDING CHC, AND WE KNO WAT MASOUD DID WAS WRONG BUT U GUYS CANNOT TAKE 20 PAGE OF THIS FORUM JUS TO SAY BAD THINGS ABOUT PEOPLE IN GENERAL,

I AM NOT BACKING HIM UP BUT I THINK THAT IS ENOUGH.'
HOW BOUT EVERYONE JUS TALK ABOUT THEIR OWN PROBLEM N SOLVE THEM FIRST INSTEAD OF TALKIN SH*T ABOUT ANOTHER PERSONS MISTAKE N IM SURE WE ALL HAVE SINNED N MADE MISTAKES.

I AM JUS AS MAD N UPSET AT HIM FOR DOING SOMETHING CHILDISH N STUPID, BUT THAT DOES NOT MEAN PEOPLE HERE CAN JUS ABUSE HIM, ITS HIS PERSONAL STORY WHICH HE MADE A MISTAKE OF TELLING THE FORUM N NOW YOU GUYS ARE JUS BULLYING HIM. ITS UP TO HIS WIFE N FOREMOST ALLAH SWTS WILL TO FORGIVE HIM OR NOT. N NON OF US HAVE THE RIGHT TO INTERFERE IN HIS PERSONAL LIFE.

I JUS GOT A HEADACHE OF READING EVERYONE'S POST N BAD MOUTHING ONE ANOTHER.
BOTH DANNY BHAI N I SAID ITS ENOUGH N LET HIM BE BUT YET YOU GUYS ARE TWICE AS WORSE N ACTING LIKE CHILDREN N STILL BAD MOUTHING HIM AND BULLYING HIM.

WE ALL HAVE ONE ISSUE N THAT IS WITH CHC, LETS DEAL WITH THAT FIRST N OUR OWN PROBLEM N THEN JUMP INTO SOMEONE ELSE MARRIAGE N BE A MARRIAGE CONSULAR.

HONESTLY NOW I HAVE TO USE CAP LOCK COZ IM PISSED .

INSTEAD OF HELPING SOMEONE TO OVERCOME A PROBLEM, BE JUS JUMP THAT PERSON WITH POST AFTER POST WITH NOTHING BETTER THEN ABUSIVE WORDS.

I PRAY THAT EVERYONE HERE CAN MIND THEIR BUSINESS (LMAO)
AND MOST OF ALL I PRAY THAT MAY ALLAH SWT GIVE ALL OF US VISAS TO REUNITE WIT OUR SPOUSES SOON INSHA'ALLAH AMEEN.

AND MAY ALLAH SWT FORGIVE EVERYONE ONE OF US. AMEEN

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rites.of.spring said:
Mugjani, do you understand urdu? If you do then look at the profanity being directed towards Masood! That is ok with you- and yet you chided me for being mildly rude? Come on yaar!

Sawera STFU! Your vile posts only prove that if there is anyone related to the canine species it is you!
what the _ _ _ _ haan ab mein tumhe kutya kahoon kai kuta i have no idea or may b he she atleast tumhare nick sai male yah female hone ka tu pata chale ............wasae apne khandan kai bare mein bhot malomat rakte hoo..........tum bhi asai he kaam karte ho jo kai itna bora lag raha hai :mad: dont ever try to argue with me.

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Well_Wisher said:
Oh i see then carryon sister i am with U ;) Waise masoud sahab kia zrort thi aisi ghatiya chawwal marney ki horn bugtu ;D

Anyways Guys plz change the topic plzzz & pray for the tomorrow aur waise be chc-i mai b sarey masoud sahab k bhai hi officer bethey hain unhe b relations ki value importance pata nai sawera sis thora sa chc-islamabad k liye b keh du maan ko shanti mil jaye gi :p
well 4 chc i cant say anything for them they r doing their job the way we do its nothing to do about them its all about our people.

rites.of.spring

May 24, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
type in english and then I'll read your post. jahil aurat.. :p

sawera said:
what the _ _ _ _ haan ab mein tumhe kutya kahoon kai kuta i have no idea or may b he she atleast tumhare nick sai male yah female hone ka tu pata chale ............wasae apne khandan kai bare ein bhot malomat rakte hoo..........tum bhi asai he kaam karte ho jo kai itna bora lag raha hai :mad: dont ever try to argue with me.

innocent_eyez

Sep 1, 2012
Canada, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB (Hubby's Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
::: Sep 2011
File Transfer...
::: Nov 2011
Med's Request
::: July 17 2012
Med's Done....
::: July 25 2012
Interview........
::: Alhamdulillah Wavied! ecase updated 'In Process' Feb/19/13 ( RE.PCC and forms to fill request on April 20th 2013 )
Passport Req..
Alhamdulillah on June 21st 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made June 30 pp back with Visa Masha'Allah on July 9
LANDED..........
In July Insh'Allah
I hope this week brings us all happiness Insh'Allah ! Allah karam kar dey aur sab ko visa mil jaiye Ameen ! :)

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rites.of.spring said:
type in english and then I'll read your post. jahil aurat.. :p
mere marze :p ............who the hell u to tell me ..............go to school if u dont understand u adorai admii :-\ wasai kutai ko kutai wale baat bore lag gahe :(

sabii

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad (Husband Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012 -IMM & Supp Forms
File Transfer...
Sept 2011
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Feb 2013 along with RePCC
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
May 2013
innocent_eyez said:
I hope this week brings us all happiness Insh'Allah ! Allah karam kar dey aur sab ko visa mil jaiye Ameen ! :)
Aaameeen!

R.Mujgani

Champion Member
May 14, 2011
Toronto Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 2011
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
November 21th 2012
Med's Done....
November 29th 2012
Interview........
Waived Alhamdulillah
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........

Doll786

Oct 25, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 10th 2011
File Transfer...
June 8th 2011
Med's Request
15th sep 2012 (medical received 24th oct 2012)
Med's Done....
9th oct 2012 (pp sent on the same day)
Interview........
Nope
Passport Req..
15th sep 2012
VISA ISSUED...
2nd nov
LANDED..........
InshAllah soon

cv4spo

Star Member
Jun 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-2011
File Transfer...
09-2011
Med's Request
13-07-2012
Med's Done....
19-07-2012
Passport Req..
13-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
12-10-2012, PP Back 17-10-2012
rites.of.spring said:

I love reading self righteous people like you telling people both not to judge and not swear while swearing and judging yourself ... Only a hypocrite will defend Masoud.

farhadf80

Jul 13, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
agust 2011
Doc's Request.
IN PROCESS
File Transfer...
sep 2011
Abdul Nasir said:
Subhan Allah. Subhan Allah. Subhan Allah
Alhamdulellah. Alhamdulellah. Alhamdulellah
Allah O Akbar. Allah O Akbar. Allah O akbar
Allahuma Suhale Allah Sayednaa Muhammad Wa Alla Haley Wa Ashabi Hajmaheen.

I got my passport with visa 18 days after i sent it.

Tank you very much from all of you lovely guys in the forum from ur supports and prayers.

A special tanx to farhad jan and Atif jan my afghan brothers.

Wish u all the best.
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa name khuda name khudaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa beshak beshak besyar khush shudam shukor shukor shukor . mubarak basha besyar khush shudam . zendagi khush wa khobi dashta bashi hamray yanga jan inshallah baz einja mebinem bakhair . Nasir jan qand ein ra bego ke az kabul parwaz mekoni ya pakistan agar az kabul parwaz mekoni ke khanom man nabalad ast hamray tu braish yakja teket book konam . please agar betani komak koni hamray o . tashakor

farhadf80

Jul 13, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
agust 2011
Doc's Request.
IN PROCESS
File Transfer...
sep 2011
Atif Shegiwal said:
Mubarak bisyar ziyat nasir jan...plz keep us in ur prayers...i m really happy for u and farhad jan....plz keep praying for me.....
Atif jan inshallah nubat tu ast heach tashwesh nako bakhair amin hafta inshallah