CHC - Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 7, 2011
File Transfer...
Jan 15, 2012
Omar Mirza said:
I heard from someone who has been a victim of Canadian sponsorship that CIC-Islamabad has started to take 24 months in total from the time the file was tranfered to Pakistan.

They have started to get the huge backlog like they had back in 2007. This news was also passed on to me by an ex CIC-I employee

Best of luck to those who already have got PPR. For those like me who havent, ALLAH khair karay :)
Looking at the 2011-12 cases' timelines, it looked like, CHC-I was heading towards improving it's processing time. However, they seem to be committed to make us feel more painful.

After reading this post, I went back and looked at the 2010 cases and startled to know that there were still lots of cases awaiting their final fate. However, when I compare those cases with the ones that were filed in 2011, it gives me an impression that 2011 cases are / were given priority over the older cases. But, if 24 or 26 months formula starts pitching in now, my case (wife sponsorship) would be finalized not before next year end:((

MRS SAM

Champion Member
Jul 1, 2012
Visa Office......
London via Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13 aug 12
Doc's Request.
02-01-2015
AOR Received.
22 oct 12
File Transfer...
25 oct 12
Med's Request
re medical 4 Dec 14
Med's Done....
12 Dec 14
Passport Req..
15-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
24-06-2015
LANDED..........
05-07-2015
Atif Shegiwal said:
I feel too bad today...i hate this Eid....due to shame i m not going to relatives houses bcz again they will ask u r still here. when r u going...why is it too late? when today our relatives were coming all of them keep asking the same...they keep saying u r looking so weak...u become so thin.....i hate it....i m just close to give up and with draw my case:(
dont give hope ,, inshallah we all will be with our spouse on next eid,,
basically we all have to face these sort of relatives and their stupid comments.
i have son too and people are like becahra apnye father ko tu bhol geya hoga pahchnta hai apnye father ko ph per baat karta hai etc.
and when they talk like that i hate word BECHRA,, excuse me whts ur problem and how can 11 month old can talk on ph ,, they just want to tuant and want to know that we r unhappy which make them very comfortable and happy

mrs khan84

Oct 2, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
dec 2010
Doc's Request.
feb 2012
AOR Received.
january 2011
Med's Request
feb 2012
Med's Done....
feb 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
1st oct 2012
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
IN SHA ALLAH..
i need little information...can anyone tell me how much gold jewellry kn i take wid me to canada???i hav heardd thy ask for pics or weight of jewellry at airport...is it true?????kn anyone guide me????

Doll786

Oct 25, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 10th 2011
File Transfer...
June 8th 2011
Med's Request
15th sep 2012 (medical received 24th oct 2012)
Med's Done....
9th oct 2012 (pp sent on the same day)
Interview........
Nope
Passport Req..
15th sep 2012
VISA ISSUED...
2nd nov
LANDED..........
InshAllah soon
mrs khan84 said:
i need little information...can anyone tell me how much gold jewellry kn i take wid me to canada???i hav heardd thy ask for pics or weight of jewellry at airport...is it true?????kn anyone guide me????
No they don't ask for anything u can bring jewellery and pics wid u. Main b apne wedding albums sath lai thi kisi ne kuch nahi pocha I had alot of jewellry even my mom had they didn't ask a single word jus don't mention to them u ve jewellry

Farhan1

Sep 4, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2011
File Transfer...
May 17, 2011
LANDED..........
Yes Al-Hamdolillah!
Atif Shegiwal said:
I feel too bad today...i hate this Eid....due to shame i m not going to relatives houses bcz again they will ask u r still here. when r u going...why is it too late? when today our relatives were coming all of them keep asking the same...they keep saying u r looking so weak...u become so thin.....i hate it....i m just close to give up and with draw my case:(
Don't worry, some people are probably jealous that you get to go to Canada but they don't. Just yesterday, I was happily meeting several people and giving Eid greetings when one guy came to me and he's like aap ka case abhi tak nai hua. Meine toh aap ke aik mahiney baad apply Kia tha aur meri wife aa gaye hai...etc. lol ;)

lonelyinca

Mar 21, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
+July 2011
Doc's Request.
+++June 2012
File Transfer...
++Sept 2011
Med's Request
+++June 2012
Med's Done....
++++July 2012
Passport Req..
+++++Dec 2012
VISA ISSUED...
++++++Dec 2012
Farhan1 said:
Don't worry, some people are probably jealous that you get to go to Canada but they don't. Just yesterday, I was happily meeting several people and giving Eid greetings when one guy came to me and he's like aap ka case abhi tak nai hua. Meine toh aap ke aik mahiney baad apply Kia tha aur meri wife aa gaye hai...etc. lol ;)
Tell him, bht khushi hoi sun k, good for you brother, good for you.

irsum

Star Member
May 10, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2011
Doc's Request.
May 2012
AOR Received.
May 2012
File Transfer...
June 2011
Med's Request
Nov. 2012
Med's Done....
Dec. 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Feb 12, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Mar 4, 2013
LANDED..........
Inshallah in May
I need some help in filling out forms for GCMS notes. I am confused about following questions, please have a look and advice me

IMM5475
Name of office where application was submitted: Should this be Canadian High Commission?
Location of Office: Islamabad, Pakistan (I guess)

IMM5563E
File Number:
I am confused because I have two file numbers. One starts with F that was sent to me on my inquiry soon after application was recieved in Islamabad. Then one year later a file number starting with B was sent to me in AOR letter.

Thanks a lot folks

innocent_eyez

Sep 1, 2012
Canada, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB (Hubby's Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
::: Sep 2011
File Transfer...
::: Nov 2011
Med's Request
::: July 17 2012
Med's Done....
::: July 25 2012
Interview........
::: Alhamdulillah Wavied! ecase updated 'In Process' Feb/19/13 ( RE.PCC and forms to fill request on April 20th 2013 )
Passport Req..
Alhamdulillah on June 21st 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made June 30 pp back with Visa Masha'Allah on July 9
LANDED..........
In July Insh'Allah
irsum said:
I need some help in filling out forms for GCMS notes. I am confused about following questions, please have a look and advice me

IMM5475
Name of office where application was submitted: Should this be Canadian High Commission?
Location of Office: Islamabad, Pakistan (I guess)

IMM5563E
File Number:
I am confused because I have two file numbers. One starts with F that was sent to me on my inquiry soon after application was recieved in Islamabad. Then one year later a file number starting with B was sent to me in AOR letter.

Thanks a lot folks
the file is at canadian High Comission Islamabad
and the file number is the one that starts with F you can give both if you want hope that helps :)

Abdul Nasir

Star Member
Jun 20, 2012
Afghanistan
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-August-2011
Doc's Request.
07-June-2012
File Transfer...
27-October-2011
Med's Request
07-June-2012
Med's Done....
July-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
01,Oct,2012
VISA ISSUED...
Oct,15,2012
LANDED..........
Inshallah this month.
Atif Shegiwal said:
Dear Atif brother
First of all eid e qurban ra baret tabrik megum. Badan bayad baret bogoyum ke da qesa gap e mardum nabash. Mardom ar chez mega aga da qesa e gap e mardum bashi khuda nakhasta zendagi khud ra kharab mekuni. It is ur life not peopl's life man. Faqat saber dashta bash wa ba khudawand kareem amisha duwa ko wa aga metani 3 shab namaz e tahjud bekhan wa az allah e pak kumak betalb ami behtareen rah ast. Enjoy your wid man. Best of luck.

Atif Shegiwal

Aug 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012 and REPCC reqest september 2012
File Transfer...
June 2011
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
July 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18 Febuary 2013
VISA ISSUED...
3rd march 2013
Abdul Nasir said:
Dear Atif brother
First of all eid e qurban ra baret tabrik megum. Badan bayad baret bogoyum ke da qesa gap e mardum nabash. Mardom ar chez mega aga da qesa e gap e mardum bashi khuda nakhasta zendagi khud ra kharab mekuni. It is ur life not peopl's life man. Faqat saber dashta bash wa ba khudawand kareem amisha duwa ko wa aga metani 3 shab namaz e tahjud bekhan wa az allah e pak kumak betalb ami behtareen rah ast. Enjoy your wid man. Best of luck.
Tashakor bisyar ziyat Nasir qand....

Omar Mirza

Dec 20, 2011
Visa Office......
Edmonton
I wish Doc Emmet Brown was a friend:)

I wouldve taken the delorean to the future to find out when my other half joins me . . . . . . . .

fm.jun

Aug 26, 2012
mrs khan84 said:
u can take jewellery as u can for first time they donot do any objection...but each jewellery has photos & also do numbering write over the picture otherwise they will tell u to do numbering during the immigration & u should have sale slip in which weight should be mention & make a list of each gold item & mention the numbering which u have written on the picture.immigration officer match the picture with the list ....make two of set b/c they take picture & list from u ....they also ask u for ur so better is to have two sets of each thing

Atif Shegiwal

Aug 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012 and REPCC reqest september 2012
File Transfer...
June 2011
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
July 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18 Febuary 2013
VISA ISSUED...
3rd march 2013
Hey guyssss make Karai and Shekh kabab.....if anyone is living in peshawer they are inviteddddddddddddddddd

mahwigul

Sep 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov/Dec 2010
Doc's Request.
Additional required ..submitted in July 2012
AOR Received.
March 2011
File Transfer...
15th March 2011
Med's Request
Remedical requested again after first one lost..along wid Repcc n supp.forms
Med's Done....
20th march 2013
Passport Req..
5th june 2013
VISA ISSUED...
18th june 2013....received on 21st june 2013 Alhamdolillah
LANDED..........
landed on 4th september 2013
Atif Shegiwal said:
Hey guyssss make Karai and Shekh kabab.....if anyone is living in peshawer they are inviteddddddddddddddddd
[/quote

Lolzzz.... :)
I live in peshawar brother
M fed up of these kababzz n tikkas in a day....cant move my jaws hyeeeee
Anyways thanxxx brother

mrs khan84

Oct 2, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
dec 2010
Doc's Request.
feb 2012
AOR Received.
january 2011
Med's Request
feb 2012
Med's Done....
feb 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
1st oct 2012
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
IN SHA ALLAH..
fm.jun said:
u can take jewellery as u can for first time they donot do any objection...but each jewellery has photos & also do numbering write over the picture otherwise they will tell u to do numbering during the immigration & u should have sale slip in which weight should be mention & make a list of each gold item & mention the numbering which u have written on the picture.immigration officer match the picture with the list ....make two of set b/c they take picture & list from u ....they also ask u for ur so better is to have two sets of each thing
i dnt hav recepts of all my jewllry...wht if i wear as much as possible whn i go for immigration...anyone who hav recently travelld...plzzzz share ur experince...