::: Sep 2011
File Transfer...
::: Nov 2011
Med's Request
::: July 17 2012
Med's Done....
::: July 25 2012
Interview........
::: Alhamdulillah Wavied! ecase updated 'In Process' Feb/19/13 ( RE.PCC and forms to fill request on April 20th 2013 )
Passport Req..
Alhamdulillah on June 21st 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made June 30 pp back with Visa Masha'Allah on July 9
LANDED..........
In July Insh'Allah
sponsor of applicant said:
no but soon inshAllah
when did ur medical expire?

Farhan1

Sep 4, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2011
File Transfer...
May 17, 2011
LANDED..........
Yes Al-Hamdolillah!
mrs khan84 said:
ohhh come on never say things lik these...life is a gift...never b ungrateful for anythng...n its just a stupid visa....i talkd rubbish...i complained abt life...n evrythng became so complicated....i was admitted in hospital...underwent a surgry n lost my baby...n at dat time i realized dat life is not just abt complaining abt visa...all i wantd was good health....i just cldnt bear da pain....life is not so cheap to b wasted for just a visa....b thankful....dat u r pyhsically fit....n hav a healthy life....visa ajai ga.....
Well said! :)

People in this world experience much greater trials and tortures as compared to waiting a few extra months for a visa.

Farhan1

Sep 4, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2011
File Transfer...
May 17, 2011
LANDED..........
Yes Al-Hamdolillah!
Halls are booked for my Rukhsati early next year INSHALLAH ALLAH and ALHAMDOLILLAH!! Sine this is the thing causing concern about m wife's case (according to GCMS notes) I will be voluntarily sending them proof of hall bookings. I'm also planning to send them proof of ongoing contact and financial support voluntarily.... A friend suggested it's a good idea....any comments?

pakihero

Star Member
Jun 11, 2008
Hi All ,

Please reply it!

After remedical done by me (Spouse case) my ecas status changed to medical results recieved on 1st July. since then there is no reply and also my wife (Canadian citizen)is living with me here in saudia since last 6 months where i am on work visa.

Can u guys please suggest me how i will proceed for GMCC notes (procedure , how and who should apply) and also also how can my wife / contact her MP while she is living here.

Thanks & regards

Don Carlos

Oct 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Apr 2011
Doc's Request.
Jun 2012
AOR Received.
May 2011
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
Mar 2011
Med's Request
6 Aug 2012
Med's Done....
7 Aug 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
6 Aug 2012
VISA ISSUED...
6 Dec 2012
LANDED..........
31 Dec 2012
Long way to go dear friend, first you will do your remed, then you'l send your passport to CHC-I and finally after 2-4 months you will get your pp back with Visa . thats what i have learnt so far from this forum

Don Carlos

Oct 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Apr 2011
Doc's Request.
Jun 2012
AOR Received.
May 2011
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
Mar 2011
Med's Request
6 Aug 2012
Med's Done....
7 Aug 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
6 Aug 2012
VISA ISSUED...
6 Dec 2012
LANDED..........
31 Dec 2012
hopefully not, ab wo kuch nahi mangen ge

Don Carlos

Oct 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Apr 2011
Doc's Request.
Jun 2012
AOR Received.
May 2011
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
Mar 2011
Med's Request
6 Aug 2012
Med's Done....
7 Aug 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
6 Aug 2012
VISA ISSUED...
6 Dec 2012
LANDED..........
31 Dec 2012
congratulations ! plz remembr us all in ur prayers

I am waiting

Star Member
Aug 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AUGUST 2011
File Transfer...
NOV 2011
VISA ISSUED...
InshaALLAH SOON
SUR1 said:
Salam Everyone,

Alhumdulillah today my wife got her passport back with visa.
Our case is one of July 2012 PPR+Re-med cases.

Summary of our case:
File was transferred in June 2011(Nikkah Only case) and in July 2012 we received Remed and PPR request and nothing in between was asked, no additional forms and re-PCC and even no voluntary proofs or anything was provided from our side. Only problem we had in our case when we requested for address change which they didn't change on time and first PPR+Remed letter was sent to wrong address, it took 2 months to get it corrected and delivered to right address.

At the time of submission following list of documents were submitted:
Few FB screen shots including the one showing we exchanged 5000 messages.
Gmail screen shots
Boarding pass and exit/entry stamps
Pics: Engagement Pics, Nikkah Pics(all events including mosque, wife's place and reception),family dinner and few outing pics. Around 40 pics I submitted as I stayed there for 15 days and no visit after that.
I always used G3 calling service and good record of that submitted.
No Skype
No money transfer receipts.

My advice to all who are waiting on different stages, please be patient and have trust & faith on ALLAH(SWT), HE knows everything better than anyone and has a plan for everything. HE will give you when it's a right time for you.

PS: You don't need to send tons of pages if they ask for something. In our case, me and my wife exchanged 5000 FB messages but I sent them only 4 screen shots and GCMS notes they mentioned proofs are satisfactory. Same with pics, only sent few pics showing all the events and were well organized in chronological order.
MashaAllah congratulations bro :)

Omar Mirza

Dec 20, 2011
Visa Office......
Edmonton
May ALLAH give you happiness in the coming years of your life yaar. Tension laynay ka nai, daynay ka mere dost. Enough said.... Im still waiting for damn PPR request like you so lets hope for the best bud! We should be hearing good news end of November hopefully so hang in there.
fayzaan said:
AND IF I DONT THEN MAY ALLAH GIVE ME DEATH, AMEEN!! one billion times. I will not wait a day more than December 31, 2012.

Don Carlos

Oct 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Apr 2011
Doc's Request.
Jun 2012
AOR Received.
May 2011
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
Mar 2011
Med's Request
6 Aug 2012
Med's Done....
7 Aug 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
6 Aug 2012
VISA ISSUED...
6 Dec 2012
LANDED..........
31 Dec 2012
its not only with the july cases, all cases of july and after are being delayed, mine is of 10th august, still no news, now ecas update no decision made

masoud100

Aug 1, 2012
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fayzaan said:
great another letter asking for marriage VCD not DVD? what they can't afford a DVD player?! more wedding pics more pics from my recent visit (I don't have) and proof of financial assistance as if I haven't sent enough and copy of passport showing proof of travel. This time I will write in the *censored word*ing letter to not send any further requests and to make their decision based on whatever they have. I am so fed up. more and more questions.
Well let me tell you something, this is a very important step that will quickly get you a final decision (3-7 months) from now. So make sure you do this part properly. Take your wedding DVD and convert it to a VCD, show more wedding pics (different ones) name the people in the pictures on the back and their relation to you or your wife, take post wedding photos(very important) I only sent about 10-15 of them include other family members again write names. Show proof of you sending money such as western union, etc if you have no proof then just write a letter stating that you gave money to a family member who was going to pakistan the money to give to your spouse.

Hope this helps...dont take this part lightly because this part if done correctly will have your case done 3-7 months from now, if done incorrectly then 6-14 months later

masoud100

Aug 1, 2012
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have a question if any member would know or have experience with this issue. 2 of my cousins (both female) are currently engaged to two guys (cousins). The girls want to get married when one if 17 and the other is 16. They are both Canadian Citizens. But when sponsoring spouses I read that you have to be 18. So what should they do? Postpone their wedding until they are both 18? Or get married at 16, 17 and then send spousal sponsorship after they turn 18?

mrs khan84

Oct 2, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
dec 2010
Doc's Request.
feb 2012
AOR Received.
january 2011
Med's Request
feb 2012
Med's Done....
feb 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
1st oct 2012
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
IN SHA ALLAH..
salam evryone.....i just got my pasport wid visa.....shukir Alhamdulilah...i pray dat evryone get their visa soon....

Aug 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec. 2010
Passport Req..
Dec, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Feb, 2013
Congratulations SUR1 and Mrs Khan!! So happy for you two, have a blessed life ahead!

naintara

Star Member
Aug 29, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 2011
File Transfer...
October 2011
Med's Done....
19th july 2012
Passport Req..
19th july 2012
mrs khan84 said:
salam evryone.....i just got my pasport wid visa.....shukir Alhamdulilah...i pray dat evryone get their visa soon....

MashaAllah congratulations plz pray for me as well i am also july 2012 remed+ppr but i didn't recevied my pp back yet :-\