25-10-2011
Med's Request
14-07-2012
Med's Done....
19-07-2012
Passport Req..
22-02-2013
innocent_eyez said:
My MP told me the file is open after every 4 months is that true? does anyone know. like lets say if they send u medical request then they close ur file and then check again after 4 months what needs to be done. if that is the case then how do they update medical after 1-2 if they open it after 4 months im confused ???
I hope thats not true...I want my wife here in Canada by end of year, OR FREAKING ELSE!

farhadf80

Jul 13, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
agust 2011
Doc's Request.
IN PROCESS
File Transfer...
sep 2011
Atif Shegiwal said:
Yak jahan tashakor Farhad jan bro...bisyar khush shodam..thanks bro....khuda koant k duwait qabol shawad...i pray ur wife also get her pp within a week and i m 100% sure she will..thanks bro
inshallah inshallah . intezari sakht ast . bkhair amin hafta megiri ba omid khuda jan inshallah

laghmani

Sep 18, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 27/2012
Doc's Request.
Sent voluntarily on Oct 2012
AOR Received.
Apr26/2012
File Transfer...
Apr26/2012
Med's Done....
June 23/2013
Interview........
Inshallah No
Passport Req..
June 20/2013 And Decision Made on Jan 15/2014
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 21 2014 allah thank you so much
LANDED..........
February 21/2014
As sallam malikum bro,

Ma dar shar e vancouver canada zindagi khud maykunoom ma takrebaan 21 saal mesha ki dar canada astum inshallah ma duwa maykonom ki ba amai shuma khuda famil hai shuma ra ba shuma yak jaa kunad inshallah khuda wand niyaat mehrabaan ast wa inshallah wa shuma ba ma duwaa kunad ki inshallah khanoom ma ra ba ma yak ja kunaad inshallah ameen.

farhadf80

Jul 13, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
agust 2011
Doc's Request.
IN PROCESS
File Transfer...
sep 2011
laghmani said:
As sallam malikum bro,

Ma dar shar e vancouver canada zindagi khud maykunoom ma takrebaan 21 saal mesha ki dar canada astum inshallah ma duwa maykonom ki ba amai shuma khuda famil hai shuma ra ba shuma yak jaa kunad inshallah khuda wand niyaat mehrabaan ast wa inshallah wa shuma ba ma duwaa kunad ki inshallah khanoom ma ra ba ma yak ja kunaad inshallah ameen.
inshallah inshallah . pas shuma dar canada tamam omur khuda zendagi karden mashallah

laghmani

Sep 18, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 27/2012
Doc's Request.
Sent voluntarily on Oct 2012
AOR Received.
Apr26/2012
File Transfer...
Apr26/2012
Med's Done....
June 23/2013
Interview........
Inshallah No
Passport Req..
June 20/2013 And Decision Made on Jan 15/2014
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 21 2014 allah thank you so much
LANDED..........
February 21/2014
baly brother ma dar canada bisyaar khord budoom ki amadoom waly ma watan ra ichwakht framoosh nakardeem wa afghan khud ra bisyaar ziyad dost daroom khuda watan ma ra araam kunad ta ki safraat hai har dunya dar afghanistan jor shawa ta kaar hai sponsor bar mardoomi afghanistan asaan shawa inshallah khuda waand mehrabaan ast.

innocent_eyez

Sep 1, 2012
Canada, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB (Hubby's Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
::: Sep 2011
File Transfer...
::: Nov 2011
Med's Request
::: July 17 2012
Med's Done....
::: July 25 2012
Interview........
::: Alhamdulillah Wavied! ecase updated 'In Process' Feb/19/13 ( RE.PCC and forms to fill request on April 20th 2013 )
Passport Req..
Alhamdulillah on June 21st 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made June 30 pp back with Visa Masha'Allah on July 9
LANDED..........
In July Insh'Allah
where is laila hasan ?? is everything ok?

mrs khan84

Oct 2, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
dec 2010
Doc's Request.
feb 2012
AOR Received.
january 2011
Med's Request
feb 2012
Med's Done....
feb 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
1st oct 2012
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
IN SHA ALLAH..
sponsor of applicant said:
Sabii sister i have alot of respect for you but
Even out of anger or as a joke this kind of language is offensive and unwelcoming to alot of ppl just like me

i am a canadian and i do my job in canada ....... i love this country its my home ....... i deal with alot of ppl during my job ..... some of them might not be even be happy and satisfied with the job im doing ...... should they talk about me THAT WAY ..... i dont think so

Lets not forget this is about the country i and alot of others like me call our home

Please remove this post
And pray to Allah that we get united with our partners soon

well sabbi is right...n its not offensive at any point...i always taunt my husband dat if canada cared abt u guys as their citizens thn thy wld hav never treatd u lik dis...trying to keep u away frm wife for as long as posible...so dat ppl stop marrying back home....can thy repay me my goldn time dat i spend without my husband?????how difficlt it is to live lik singles again whn u r marreid.. n u say we use offensiv language???????thy deserve more thn dis...

MrMohi

Feb 27, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad (husband case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2011
Doc's Request.
Aug 29 2012
File Transfer...
June 2011
Med's Request
Nov 1 2012 along with repcc req
I have a question for people who have received the residency questionnaire. Did the sponsor receive it in Canada or did they send it to the applicant in pakistan?

Also, Can the applicant change the address on behalf of the sponsor? ( in case the sponsor's canadian address needs to be changed)

One more question. When we originally applied, we only sent the PCC for Karachi(where my husband has been living). He has also lived in Quetta for 2 yrs. I didn't know i had to send pcc for Quetta aswell. What should I do now?

MrMohi

Feb 27, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad (husband case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2011
Doc's Request.
Aug 29 2012
File Transfer...
June 2011
Med's Request
Nov 1 2012 along with repcc req
Danny and other senior members Advice please:

when i originally applied, I only sent the PCC for Karachi (where my husband has been living for the past 15 years. He has also lived in Quetta for 2 years. I didn't know we had to send it for Quetta aswell. Recently, I have received a request from CHC for additional docs but no REPCC. What should I do? Should I send them the Quetta PCC voluntarily, or wait for them to ask for it?

Danny4450 said:
For all those who are wondering about how PCC works:

1) At the time of filing the application, you have to send the PCC for all the districts you live in. If you lived at more than one address in one city for more than 6 months and the other address is in another district where you lived more than 6 months, then you have to send two PCCs.

2) For Re-PCC, you only have to send the PCC for the district you lived in from the time the last PCC was issued(Application submitted). So if you lived in the same district, then you only need to send 1 PCC from that district. If you changed address after applying, then you will have to send two PCC's. One from the old address district and one from the new address district. And if both addresses are in the same district, then its only 1 PCC.

I hope I didn't further confuse you guys.

in love with my hubby

Oct 15, 2012
Visa Office......
OTTAWA /ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 DEC 2011
Doc's Request.
re- pcc on 20 june 2013, chc rec. 18 july 13
File Transfer...
14 FEB 2012
Med's Request
20 june 2013
Med's Done....
3rd july 2013
Passport Req..
alhumdulillah! on 5th nov2013
VISA ISSUED...
20 nov 2013 yeaaaah!!!!
LANDED..........
1rst dec 2013
thanx omer mirza for your honesty... but i have seen one of relative case done in 8 months also... so lets prepare for the worst and hope for the best.. but i wanna ask only ... how they are gonna contact us , is it through mail only?
and also i have hired a lawyer,,,and my current mailing address also shows his address...
i also wanna ask since i am an mbbs does it make any difference?

Oct 10, 2012
fozi987 said:
yes, my husband did medical in july nd MP ne kaha k CHC-I medical results ka wait kar rahe hain. don't know k aur kitni deer hai ??? so i wanted to know approximate time of k results k baad kitna time lagta hai ::)

Hello yes same i want to know bcz my husband did re-medical on August , today MP told me that they received the medical result on September, but as of Oct 2nd, they are still doing background check up. I was expecting that the MP would give me the approximate time that how long will take but he didn't :'(
offfffffffffffff don't know how long more wait if not till December he gets visa , the his Criminal check will be expired and we have to get that done again for the 4th time

Usman.Bajwa79

Aug 14, 2012
Vaughan, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-06-2011
Doc's Request.
12-06-2012
AOR Received.
12-05-2012
File Transfer...
22-08-2011
Med's Request
13-06-2012
Med's Done....
18-06-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19 February 2013
innocent_eyez said:
My MP told me the file is open after every 4 months is that true? does anyone know. like lets say if they send u medical request then they close ur file and then check again after 4 months what needs to be done. if that is the case then how do they update medical after 1-2 if they open it after 4 months im confused ???

Your MP is on speed (drugs)!! if thats the case do the math your self.
VO or IMM Ofc. dont have an exact date/timeline for each file....I think he just wanted to rid of you...quick answer!!

fayzaan

Apr 30, 2011
Calgary, Alberta Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-08-2011
Doc's Request.
08-06-2012
AOR Received.
08-06-2012
File Transfer...
25-10-2011
Med's Request
14-07-2012
Med's Done....
19-07-2012
Passport Req..
22-02-2013
Usman.Bajwa79 said:
Your MP is on speed (drugs)!! if thats the case do the math your self.
VO or IMM Ofc. dont have an exact date/timeline for each file....I think he just wanted to rid of you...quick answer!!
Go punch that MP

Usman.Bajwa79

Aug 14, 2012
Vaughan, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-06-2011
Doc's Request.
12-06-2012
AOR Received.
12-05-2012
File Transfer...
22-08-2011
Med's Request
13-06-2012
Med's Done....
18-06-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19 February 2013
sabii said:
kab ayegaaaaaaa PPR... kab ayegaaa VISA...........
called my MP's assistant twice but he is not available.... 3 weeks but no reply from MP..... more than a month and no reply from CHC...
and now they are asking for PCC from everyone what stupidityyyyyyyyyyy they are doingggg...
Try a different MP. Also I would suggest confronting them, as to what are they doing? The MP a an elected member to help you. If he is not , he is betraying public trust...send him an email and cc some newspapers and tv channels even if its fake and see how quick he responds!!

sabii

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad (Husband Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012 -IMM & Supp Forms
File Transfer...
Sept 2011
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Feb 2013 along with RePCC
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
May 2013
so spoke with my MP's Assistant and he hasnt received a reply from CIC for the enquiry yet (3 weeks and no reply)... and asked me to wait 29 months (3 months for approval from canada plus 26 months from Pakistan).
he said cic not necessarily replies to MPs... but he will send another fax to them to get a reply....
he was too rude this time and it was 2nd time i talked to him.... sooo disappointing :(
i will not contact anyone now... but only Allah.... because HE listens to us carefully, understands us and fulfill our wishes!