+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2011 -2012

ranazia

Aug 5, 2012
AOA! Can someone tell me how long it takes for the passport to be returned after re-med and passport request? Thanks!

Hot-Lier

May 27, 2009
BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-06-2011
Doc's Request.
17-4-2012
AOR Received.
17-4-2012
File Transfer...
14-08-2011
Med's Request
07-06-2012
Med's Done....
12-06-2012
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
17-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
8-09-2012
ranazia said:
AOA! Can someone tell me how long it takes for the passport to be returned after re-med and passport request? Thanks!
Time line Please ! Time line is considered to be the Introduction of new members.

umme hani

Nov 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad.
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congratulations sheraz bhaii :) u are going to start ur new life all again reallyy really nice to hear this news it sounds tht life should move on leaving behind all the titty bittys :) ;D
MAY ALLAH SMMOTHEN THE PATH for u n ur partner n hav a verie verie bliss full married life ahead ....n yes dont forget to perform rukhsati this time :p my all prayers are with u .....u helped me alott ............dont u remember ::)

s_design said:
Another quick question.

What is the best/cheap way to call from Pakistan to Canada, and from Canada to Pakistan, that also gives the record of the calls. Other than skype.

Mani2kool

Aug 5, 2012
Hello everyone, i am a regular guest of this forum and have been been viewing the threads from past two years but the first time i am posting something...

I just moved with my family to Edmonton, since we got our immigration through. Now direly looking forward to sponsor my fiance ( will surely be my husband before filing the case)

I am totally unaware of how and what to do and where to begin from....Guys plz help

H

Hamurabi

s_design said:
I know right! Yes already discussed the matter with other family but we will only move forward once the previous matter is settled.
Weird coincidence. I searched nikah only in Google yesterday and your thread came up. I ended up reading all about your situation. Anyways, welcome back and good luck this time around!

disfrust

Jun 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-03-2011
AOR Received.
12-03-2012
File Transfer...
17-05-2011
Med's Request
19-07-2012
Med's Done....
23-07-2012 ecase updated on 30-09-2012
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
09-02-2013 passport sent to CHC on 11-2-2013
VISA ISSUED...
18-02-2013 passport received on 21-02-2013
LANDED..........
22-03-2013
sabii said:
A quote by Captain Qorax

Background & Security Checks

Note: Our Background Check comprises of 2 parts:
1. The Standard Documentation Checks,
2. The Security & Criminality Checks.

Standard Documentation Checks:
Our background check is done at the CHC stage. It commences the moment our file gets the 1st BFD by the VO. An indicator of which is the e-CAS that shows "In Progress". All docs been checked & our NOC being tallied against the MI, if the VO finds our case 'eligible' for Canadian PR, the file becomes 'Accepted'; and then it goes for standard background checks, viz. Exp, Quals, Adaptability, Qualitative Considerations etc.

The process involves many things. If our case file is well presented and the enclosures vouch the quality-quantity, adequate POF docs etc.The VOs have a way with that, they are experienced enough to ascertain the logical disposition of our case. But, if there are any concerns of his/her, s/he is likely to ask for additional docs, do further scrutiny vide any means [calling, visiting etc.] & might ask for an Interview.

-Culmination: When 'fully' satisfied, we get the 'Medical Request'.

Security & Criminality Checks:
A part of the b/ground checks is the 'Security Check'. It commences after our med results are submitted to the CHC. This is a major activity -mainly concerning our 'safe inclusion' into the Canadian Soil; vis-a-vis, Political, Socio-Econmical, Anti-Social disposition, perceived Threat to Canada's integrity etc. This gets us the SDEC, CDEC & SECCRIM.

This is a serious & time-consuming stage, involving many agencies, including CSIS, Interpol, NASC, Database Checking & touch-base with Local Police. Many things are considered here... the No. of countries visited, Applicant coming from 'certain' countries, ex-Servicemen [including Law Enforcement services], Prolonged stay in a country w/out sufficient docs to prove cause, frequent traveling to certain nations, your *Name (?), Inter-Religion/Nationality Marriages etc.

If everything is simple & straight, the file soon gets into the 'final review' stage. If there are any 'red flags', our case goes into a 'spin'. Then our file might go to the local Police/CID agencies; the outcome/timeframe of which is beyond the control of CIC. And thereby the timeframe can be anything [sometimes beyond 1yr]. But, usually this stage should be over by 5 months max. However, a point to be noted is that we can also be called for an Interview [at this stage], due to this reason.

-Culmination: Only upon security clearance we receive the PPR.
-Timeframe: Around 2-6 months. Avg. 3 months. [With new system, sometimes PPR is clubbed with Meds]
-eCAS: Still 'In Process', but 'Med Results Recd.' inside.

The Process in a Nutshell:

Stage-1: [CIO stage] Send Initial Apps+Processing Fees > Qualitative Check > Issue of AOR >

Stage-2: [CHC stage onwards] Transfer Full Docs to the Local Visa Office > File on Queue > e-Cas: "Received by Visa Office" > Eligibility Check+PSDEC > Issue of 2nd AOR > Background Check > Issue of Additional docs Request [if any] > 1st BF'D > e-Cas: "In Process" > Send Addnl. Docs > Issue of Med Request > 2nd BF'D >

Stage-3: Meds Sent > e-Cas: "Medical Results Recd." > Issue of PPR* > Send Passport/s > Security Check > Visa/s Stamped > e-Cas: "Decision Made" >
*The Meds & PPR are sometimes 'clubbed' together.

...mine is husband case...
hey sabii thank u for the helpful information....much appreciated :)

s_design

Feb 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-JANUARY-2016
AOR Received.
24-FEBRUARY-2016
File Transfer...
03-MARCH-2016
Med's Done....
10-OCTOBER-2015
Passport Req..
24-NOVEMBER-2016
VISA ISSUED...
2-DECEMBER-2016
umme hani said:
Congratulations sheraz bhaii :) u are going to start ur new life all again reallyy really nice to hear this news it sounds tht life should move on leaving behind all the titty bittys :) ;D
MAY ALLAH SMMOTHEN THE PATH for u n ur partner n hav a verie verie bliss full married life ahead ....n yes dont forget to perform rukhsati this time :p my all prayers are with u .....u helped me alott ............dont u remember ::)

Thanks for all your prayers!! JazakAllah! Yes I will be doing the complete marriage, I dont want to take any chances with immigration this time around. Thank you again for your prayers, I really mean it!

s_design

Feb 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-JANUARY-2016
AOR Received.
24-FEBRUARY-2016
File Transfer...
03-MARCH-2016
Med's Done....
10-OCTOBER-2015
Passport Req..
24-NOVEMBER-2016
VISA ISSUED...
2-DECEMBER-2016
Hamurabi said:
Weird coincidence. I searched nikah only in Google yesterday and your thread came up. I ended up reading all about your situation. Anyways, welcome back and good luck this time around!
Thank you! I hope you learned something from my sad story. But now I could not be happier! The girl my family selected is sooooooooo different from my ex and I feel like I have new lease on life. I know its the prayers from all the people I helped here and all the people who love me. Please always keep me in your prayers.

:)

H

Hamurabi

s_design said:
Thank you! I hope you learned something from my sad story. But now I could not be happier! The girl my family selected is sooooooooo different from my ex and I feel like I have new lease on life. I know its the prayers from all the people I helped here and all the people who love me. Please always keep me in your prayers.

:)
I'm happy to hear the girl you found this time around is a lot better bro. Inshallah CIC won't give you a hard time.
I will keep you in my duas, please do the same for me as my case is a little complicated.
A bientot!

umme hani

Nov 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad.
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mind sharing ur case in detail so tht we can get benefit of sharing

Hamurabi said:
I'm happy to hear the girl you found this time around is a lot better bro. Inshallah CIC won't give you a hard time.
I will keep you in my duas, please do the same for me as my case is a little complicated.
A bientot!

fozi987

Dec 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad (Husband Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-07-2011
Doc's Request.
11-07-2012(Supplementary Forms Request)
File Transfer...
11-10-2011
Med's Request
13-07- 2012
Med's Done....
17-07-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13-07- 2012(Submitted on July 18,2012)
VISA ISSUED...
10-10- 2012
LANDED..........
30-10-2012 Alhumdulilah
Sriz said:
thanku for replying, but if i send the pp after re-med is done the 15-day limit to send the pp will b over cuz the earliest date i could get an appointment was not early enough
don't worry about it. do ur medical because u can get ur medical done with pp as it says in the request letter. when u r done with medical write a cover letter explaining the situation nd attach receipt of medical nd then send it.

shaikh786

Aug 3, 2012
Karachi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-07-2011
File Transfer...
15-09-2011
Med's Request
21-06-2012
Med's Done....
11-07-2012
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
19-04-2013
VISA ISSUED...
IN SHA ALLAH SOON
LANDED..........
IN SHA ALLAH this year !
Salam to all...

Kindly add me...

Timeline:

file send : july 2011
file received: sep 2011
In process: May 2012
Medical Request and additional document request send it to me: June 2012
Document send and Re Medical Done : 12 July 2012

Kindly dua for me.. InshALLAH we will all have a good news dis week AMEEN

JAZAK ALLAH :)

ranazia

Aug 5, 2012
AOA! Can someone please help me...how long does it take for the passport to be returned after passport and re-med request (sent in at the same time). This is my second time sponsoring my husband, the first time back in 2009, his case got rejected and I did not appeal. I went to Pakistan, got additional proof and sponsored him again in July 2011. Here's the timeline:

Husband Sponsorship Case Timeline
File sent : July 2011
File received notification (via email): Sep 2011
In process: Jun 2012
Medical Request and Passport Request: Jul 13 2012
Passport and Medical Sent : Jul 17 2012

I'd like to hear back from people who recently got visas. Thank you!

disfrust

Jun 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-03-2011
AOR Received.
12-03-2012
File Transfer...
17-05-2011
Med's Request
19-07-2012
Med's Done....
23-07-2012 ecase updated on 30-09-2012
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
09-02-2013 passport sent to CHC on 11-2-2013
VISA ISSUED...
18-02-2013 passport received on 21-02-2013
LANDED..........
22-03-2013
ranazia said:
AOA! Can someone please help me...how long does it take for the passport to be returned after passport and re-med request (sent in at the same time). This is my second time sponsoring my husband, the first time back in 2009, his case got rejected and I did not appeal. I went to Pakistan, got additional proof and sponsored him again in July 2011. Here's the timeline:

Husband Sponsorship Case Timeline
File sent : July 2011
File received notification (via email): Sep 2011
In process: Jun 2012
Medical Request and Passport Request: Jul 13 2012
Passport and Medical Sent : Jul 17 2012

I'd like to hear back from people who recently got visas. Thank you!
for wht i have read on the forum it takes around 2-3 months sometimes even sooner like weeks...i m guessing you will get it soon coz in all honesty U SO DESERVE IT!! 2009 - TO DATE WOW!! U r one strong person!! all the best for the very bright future!! :)

sheebataha

Star Member
Jun 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-06-2011
Doc's Request.
12-05-2012
AOR Received.
12-05-2012
IELTS Request
PCC req- sept 05 2012
File Transfer...
25-08-2011
Sriz said:
thanku for replying, but if i send the pp after re-med is done the 15-day limit to send the pp will b over cuz the earliest date i could get an appointment was not early enough
hey SRIZ check your inbox