Waived
Passport Req..
06/18/2013
VISA ISSUED...
07/15/2013
LANDED..........
23/07/2013
Mississauga123 said:
I did. It was a very bad experience, because they quite often cancel their connecting flight from Abu Dhabi to Toronto, and you have to wait at the airport for 20+ hours, without a room.

They were very very strict with the size of the bags, and the weight. The best way is to pay $50 extra per piece, and allow 32 KB instead of the 23 KG allowed.
I agree was bad experience even stupid manger at the Toronto air port not agree to take $ 50 for 32 kg bag even their web site said. He makes me to pay more money and said when you go to Abu Debi then you can claim. That was my first time with Etihad
I always travel with emirate in airbus 380 very wide seats.

theshaikh

Feb 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-2012
Doc's Request.
not yet
AOR Received.
30-05-2012
File Transfer...
07-06-2012
Med's Request
26-07-2013
Passport Req..
27-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
06-09-2013
LANDED..........
13-09-2013
Congratulations

I hope this expedited time frame is not just isolated to you, but is something we can see applied on a broader scale to everyone by the CIC-I office.
When did your case first go into in-Process? I have heard that they dont open your file for initial review until 9-months in.

Omar Mirza said:
I dont know about you guys but CIC-Islamabad is almost done with processing my wife's case. They took about 8 months in total

Reasons for the quick process:

I was professional from the start. I did not send CIC this thousands of emails asking whats going on and let them do their thing.

Every time i sent documents, It had a table of contents sheet and an explaination sheet of whats in the package.

My business card was in every package i sent to CIC-Islamabad attested from here Canada. My boss business card with holiday letter going back home signed and everything.

My bank statement with sufficient funds to show i have a good job and i can take care of my wife (Anything over $30,000 is very good for your case)

Proofs, pictures, wedding cards, call logs etc etc.

I mean, You have to send and explain CIC things and about your case as they dont know anything.

So far my wife's case processing has been smooth and steady. She should be joining me soon.

Regards,

Omar

Omar Mirza

Dec 20, 2011
Visa Office......
Edmonton
All the details are on my profile.
theshaikh said:
Congratulations

I hope this expedited time frame is not just isolated to you, but is something we can see applied on a broader scale to everyone by the CIC-I office.
When did your case first go into in-Process? I have heard that they dont open your file for initial review until 9-months in.

sabii

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad (Husband Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012 -IMM & Supp Forms
File Transfer...
Sept 2011
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Feb 2013 along with RePCC
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
May 2013
monstermagnet said:
tell me man now it's getting me scared btw my timeline is my wife submitted by case on 11 March and den its transfered to chc islamabad on 21 April
Dont worry.. Thats not necessary,But better to send..
they will get medical result from delhi anyways...

sheebataha

Star Member
Jun 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-06-2011
Doc's Request.
12-05-2012
AOR Received.
12-05-2012
IELTS Request
PCC req- sept 05 2012
File Transfer...
25-08-2011
canadian immigrant said:
Hi Seniors,
I received AOR saying submit following documents have check mark , however no point was check marked except three points were highlighted by using highlighter, what does it mean???

Although i received doc request letter with three options were check mark , plz guide me in this matter specially those who received AOR and DOC REQ recently.
hey there, mine was highlighted with a pink highlighter as well
you just do the ones that are highlighted

ramySehar

Star Member
Aug 2, 2011
Niagra Falls
Visa Office......
CHC-I
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jun-2011
File Transfer...
Jul-2011
Med's Request
Dec-2012 (Remedical)
Med's Done....
Dec-2012
Passport Req..
Inshallah soon
jay123456 said:
Hi All

When do they start Background and secuitry checks -- Once they receive the Medicals or after the initial review is done ??
I believe after initial review they go for BG and security verification.

fayzaan

Apr 30, 2011
Calgary, Alberta Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-08-2011
Doc's Request.
08-06-2012
AOR Received.
08-06-2012
File Transfer...
25-10-2011
Med's Request
14-07-2012
Med's Done....
19-07-2012
Passport Req..
22-02-2013
I noticed that with the remedical letter we got, it shows visa section whereas AOR was showing immigration section for mailing.

Is there any difference? does it give any indication on how far along we are in the process?

MrMohi

Feb 27, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad (husband case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2011
Doc's Request.
Aug 29 2012
File Transfer...
June 2011
Med's Request
Nov 1 2012 along with repcc req
Did CHC-I recently answered anyone's email? Or did they stop replying?

13mera7

Star Member
Nov 16, 2011
need help to all
i recieive email reply from islamabd embassy

Dear Client,

This is in response to your email (see below).

Your application is currently in process and that there are certain issues that cannot be addressed or assessed without an in-person interview. Unfortunately, at this point in time, it is not possible to give a timeframe for the interview.

If you have any updated documents such as photographs and other proof of the sponsor's visits since the wedding, proof of contact including telephone bills, emails and letters, proof of financial support and any other proof of an on-going relationship, you are welcome to submit these to us. Such documents would help us in assessing your application.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

Please note that we will be unable to reply to messages which do not include either the name AND date of birth of the primary applicant or the file number under which your application is being processed.

its mean i m in interview que?

Kiinngg Farakh Gujjar

Apr 25, 2012
13mera7 said:
need help to all

Dear Client,

Your application is currently in process and that there are certain issues that cannot be addressed or assessed without an in-person interview. Unfortunately, at this point in time, it is not possible to give a timeframe for the interview.

If you have any updated documents such as photographs and other proof of the sponsor's visits since the wedding, proof of contact including telephone bills, emails and letters, proof of financial support and any other proof of an on-going relationship, you are welcome to submit these to us. Such documents would help us in assessing your application.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

Please note that we will be unable to reply to messages which do not include either the name AND date of birth of the primary applicant or the file number under which your application is being processed.

Yes, Sorry to say but your in interview que which is not a good sign and get you interview time frame can take up to 1 year. They asked you If you have any updated documents such as photographs and other proof of the sponsor's visits since the wedding, proof of contact including telephone bills, emails and letters, proof of financial support and any other proof of an on-going relationship, you are welcome to submit these to us. Such documents would help us in assessing your application so plz send them they might waive your interview. Please share your timeline!

Good Luck with your process!

DON2

Jan 19, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
13mera7 said:
need help to all

Dear Client,

Sorry but welcome to the elite club of Interview, Now Happy Waiting.

Hot-Lier

May 27, 2009
BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-06-2011
Doc's Request.
17-4-2012
AOR Received.
17-4-2012
File Transfer...
14-08-2011
Med's Request
07-06-2012
Med's Done....
12-06-2012
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
17-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
8-09-2012
13mera7 said:
need help to all

Dear Client,

what is your time line ?

13mera7

Star Member
Nov 16, 2011
Kiinngg Farakh Gujjar said:
Yes, Sorry to say but your in interview que which is not a good sign and get you interview time frame can take up to 1 year. They asked you If you have any updated documents such as photographs and other proof of the sponsor's visits since the wedding, proof of contact including telephone bills, emails and letters, proof of financial support and any other proof of an on-going relationship, you are welcome to submit these to us. Such documents would help us in assessing your application so plz send them they might waive your interview. Please share your timeline!

Good Luck with your process!
its husband case
and its second merrige case
apply in cic canada: 30march 2011
reched isb: 18may2011
aditional forumrequest : 15march 2012
after this today i recieve this email
so ab mujhe kya karna chahiye?

DON2

Jan 19, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
13mera7 said:
its husband case
and its second merrige case
apply in cic canada: 30march 2011
reched isb: 18may2011
aditional forumrequest : 15march 2012
after this today i recieve this email
so ab mujhe kya karna chahiye?
ab aapko immigration bhool k kuch arse aram se kaam kaaj pe dhiyan dena chahye
It has been more then 2 years for me and still waiting for Interview.

disaster

Star Member
Jul 13, 2012
khilafah5

out of excitement ,u r showing ur PPR 16-7-2011 ...its 16-7-2012:D

congrats anyways:) so we are in same que now.it takes 32 days on average between PPR and visa.lets see what happens in our cases.i am at 40th day already;)