+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2011 -2012

sarah82

Star Member
Jul 15, 2012
Assalam-o-Alaikum Brothers and Sisters,

I have been a silent reader and no doubt this forum has always been very helpful and it always gave me strength whenever i needed it. Support of other Forum members always gave me courage and patience to deal with this toughest phase of my life. Thank you all for your guidance and support!

Today i want to share this great news with all you that Alhamdulillah, Alhamdulillah, Alhamdulillah I have received remedical and passport request on friday 13th July, 2012. My timeline is as follows:

Wife Case:

Application filed: May 2011
Transferred to Visa Office: July 2011
Request for Remedical and passport: July 2012.

I understand how tough this period is and i pray for all of you my dear members with bottom of my heart that we all come out of this tough process very soon.

I would appreciate if you guys help me with this situation. I have received both these request in a same envelope but both these letters are undated. Remedical letters says my medical should be done within 45 days and i should bring my original passport to the doctor and passport request says i should submit my passport with in 15 days. Since both these letters are undated then i don't understand from which date i should count my days. If my medical can't get done within next days 20 days as it depends on how early i get an appointment then how i can send my passport within 15 days or before my medical.

I would be very thankful to you if you could help me on this matter.Thanks and Regards!

May Allah bless everyone and make things easier for all of us !

hunsani1

Jul 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2010
Doc's Request.
Feb 2012
AOR Received.
Never
File Transfer...
Nov 2010
Med's Request
Mar 2012
Med's Done....
Mar 2012
Interview........
Hope nt
Passport Req..
19th June 2012
VISA ISSUED...
26th June 2012
zainabanwar said:
i never got any appendix c with my picture on it.. i called them n they never even asked for it... just the re medical letter we got, passport n 5 pictures... dont worry n just call them n fix the appointment
@ zainabanwar
Maybe for 2012 applicants or late 2011 they have changed coz I'm talking abt 2010 experience..it always had a picture on the letter with the Chc stamp..so maybe this tym they have changed n we 2010 ppl never went to IOM for this thng..only the designated doctors like I did it frm dr. Neelofar both times..initial ,Ed n re-med..so maybe nw they've changed the rules..bt this is wierd..they change rules within 2 months only..hmmmmmmm..well gud luck to both of u..

disaster

Star Member
Jul 13, 2012
SARA82
dont worry.i got my Remedicals n PPR together.n returned them same week.remedicals is a matter of one day...i got letter on 6th june n got done my medicals the next day n after 5 days sent my passport to visa office.if u need any help u can ask me

Saisn

Star Member
Oct 13, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-11-2010
Doc's Request.
Not Yet
AOR Received.
Never
File Transfer...
12-12-2010
Med's Done....
08-20-2010
Interview........
Dont Like
Passport Req..
ASAP
VISA ISSUED...
ASAP
LANDED..........
ASAP
Hi All,

I have baby after approval of my wife's sponsorship application. Baby was born two week after we received her visa from CHC.
Is it possible and what is now required to add new born to her application?
Do I have to go through baby sponsorship process now?

With approval they have sent one letter say that please report any changes to family before departing to Canada.
Please advise and share your thoughts!

zainabanwar

Jul 26, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Isb
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9-8-2011
Doc's Request.
22-6-2012
File Transfer...
20-10-2011
Med's Request
13-7-2012
Med's Done....
16-7-2012 e cas updated 19-9-2012
Passport Req..
issued 23-2-2013 received 27-2-2013
VISA ISSUED...
issued 13-3-2013 received 19-3-2013
hunsani1 said:
@ zainabanwar
Maybe for 2012 applicants or late 2011 they have changed coz I'm talking abt 2010 experience..it always had a picture on the letter with the Chc stamp..so maybe this tym they have changed n we 2010 ppl never went to IOM for this thng..only the designated doctors like I did it frm dr. Neelofar both times..initial ,Ed n re-med..so maybe nw they've changed the rules..bt this is wierd..they change rules within 2 months only..hmmmmmmm..well gud luck to both of u..
maybe they already have it with themselves or anything ... just in case should i take along my copy of appendix A of my 1st medical which i got from Dr. Neelofar ?

canadian immigrant

Jul 14, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
07-03-2013
LANDED..........
02-04-2013
hunsani1 said:
Use TCS for correspondence every time, coz they will deliver in one day..gud luck..
dear
i have only skype chat snapshot as proof of relationship, which is in urdu language , suggest should i submit as it is or make a non official translation by myself.

sarah82

Star Member
Jul 15, 2012
disaster said:
SARA82
dont worry.i got my Remedicals n PPR together.n returned them same week.remedicals is a matter of one day...i got letter on 6th june n got done my medicals the next day n after 5 days sent my passport to visa office.if u need any help u can ask me
Thank you so much for your quick reply. I was wondering why these letters are undated. So i can go for medical first and then send my passport right? One more help i need from you if u can let me know, on passport request, they have given a table where i have put my details. They have listed spouse catagory also, should i mention here details of my husband or leave it because i am not sending his passport as he is already there in canada. Thanks

hunsani1

Jul 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2010
Doc's Request.
Feb 2012
AOR Received.
Never
File Transfer...
Nov 2010
Med's Request
Mar 2012
Med's Done....
Mar 2012
Interview........
Hope nt
Passport Req..
19th June 2012
VISA ISSUED...
26th June 2012
zainabanwar said:
maybe they already have it with themselves or anything ... just in case should i take along my copy of appendix A of my 1st medical which i got from Dr. Neelofar ?
They never send personal info to any doc or any other institution like this...so I don't thnk they wud be having ur appendix C or nythng bt maybe they have it..can't say nythng bt for sure if they've asked u to go to IOM then they'll have some info abt u..u shud take tht appendix A of initial medical for evidence n copies of passport n original too.as well as pp size 4 to 5 photos..along with request letter

hunsani1

Jul 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2010
Doc's Request.
Feb 2012
AOR Received.
Never
File Transfer...
Nov 2010
Med's Request
Mar 2012
Med's Done....
Mar 2012
Interview........
Hope nt
Passport Req..
19th June 2012
VISA ISSUED...
26th June 2012
canadian immigrant said:
dear
i have only skype chat snapshot as proof of relationship, which is in urdu language , suggest should i submit as it is or make a non official translation by myself.
U shud make English translation of it on ur own bt it shud look like original chat..don't make fake chat logs on which it can create some doubts n their minds..

canadian immigrant

Jul 14, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
07-03-2013
LANDED..........
02-04-2013
hunsani1 said:
U shud make English translation of it on ur own bt it shud look like original chat..don't make fake chat logs on which it can create some doubts n their minds..
chat logs are genuine ,we did talk on skype rather by typing on skype , Let me know one thing that how much pages of chat logs are enough ,my wife return to canada on 1st week of may,2012 and since that date i have chat logs available with me.

hunsani1

Jul 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2010
Doc's Request.
Feb 2012
AOR Received.
Never
File Transfer...
Nov 2010
Med's Request
Mar 2012
Med's Done....
Mar 2012
Interview........
Hope nt
Passport Req..
19th June 2012
VISA ISSUED...
26th June 2012
canadian immigrant said:
chat logs are genuine ,we did talk on skype rather by typing on skype , Let me know one thing that how much pages of chat logs are enough ,my wife return to canada on 1st week of may,2012 and since that date i have chat logs available with me.
Thts fine then,,,just send them few frm every month till today..they not be needing all of them bt few frm different dates of each month,,,do mention the dates on them n in ur cover letter too

canadian immigrant

Jul 14, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
07-03-2013
LANDED..........
02-04-2013
hunsani1 said:
Thts fine then,,,just send them few frm every month till today..they not be needing all of them bt few frm different dates of each month,,,do mention the dates on them n in ur cover letter too
should i send in color print or in black & white

hunsani1

Jul 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2010
Doc's Request.
Feb 2012
AOR Received.
Never
File Transfer...
Nov 2010
Med's Request
Mar 2012
Med's Done....
Mar 2012
Interview........
Hope nt
Passport Req..
19th June 2012
VISA ISSUED...
26th June 2012
canadian immigrant said:
should i send in color print or in black & white
Any colour...bt coloured wud be gud...

Arkansas2045

Nov 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2011
File Transfer...
Mar 2011
Med's Request
10 Jul 2012
Med's Done....
11 Jul 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
10 Jul 2012; Submitted: 12 Jul 2012; Decision Made: 03 Sept 2012
VISA ISSUED...
08 Sept 2012
sarah82 said:
Assalam-o-Alaikum Brothers and Sisters,

I have been a silent reader and no doubt this forum has always been very helpful and it always gave me strength whenever i needed it. Support of other Forum members always gave me courage and patience to deal with this toughest phase of my life. Thank you all for your guidance and support!

Today i want to share this great news with all you that Alhamdulillah, Alhamdulillah, Alhamdulillah I have received remedical and passport request on friday 13th July, 2012. My timeline is as follows:

Wife Case:

Application filed: May 2011
Transferred to Visa Office: July 2011
Request for Remedical and passport: July 2012.

I understand how tough this period is and i pray for all of you my dear members with bottom of my heart that we all come out of this tough process very soon.

I would appreciate if you guys help me with this situation. I have received both these request in a same envelope but both these letters are undated. Remedical letters says my medical should be done within 45 days and i should bring my original passport to the doctor and passport request says i should submit my passport with in 15 days. Since both these letters are undated then i don't understand from which date i should count my days. If my medical can't get done within next days 20 days as it depends on how early i get an appointment then how i can send my passport within 15 days or before my medical.

I would be very thankful to you if you could help me on this matter.Thanks and Regards!

May Allah bless everyone and make things easier for all of us !

Congratulations!!! :)

The date is generally printed on the top right hand corner... look at the cover letter that you received from CHC.

But I wouldn't worry about it. You should get your medical done as soon as possible and courier your passport to CHC immediately after.

fayzaan

Apr 30, 2011
Calgary, Alberta Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-08-2011
Doc's Request.
08-06-2012
AOR Received.
08-06-2012
File Transfer...
25-10-2011
Med's Request
14-07-2012
Med's Done....
19-07-2012
Passport Req..
22-02-2013
hunsani1 said:
Umm is that important??? all my discussions with my wife on skype have been in urdu using english letters (transliteration) - I'm sure the guys working in Islamabad are all urdu speaking right??