25-10-2011
Med's Request
14-07-2012
Med's Done....
19-07-2012
Passport Req..
22-02-2013
hello brothers!!

I got some news, I heard from my uncle that another letter came for my wife asking for remed...yet they haven't even received the documents I sent out earlier that they asked in the AOR...from what I've read on other parts of this forum, they only ask for remed while the file is in process? and only if its during the last stages so that she can fly to Canada with valid medical..

can someone please confirm!!! and do they send remed without ppr?? or its always together?

InshAllah this nightmare will be over for me, I am so sick of long distance relationship! as I am sure the rest of you are too, May Allah help us all, Ameen.

sabii

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad (Husband Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012 -IMM & Supp Forms
File Transfer...
Sept 2011
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Feb 2013 along with RePCC
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
May 2013
cv4spo said:
ASALAMALAIKUM BROTHERS AND SISTERS,

YOU MAY SENSE THE HAPPINESS IN MY TONE HERE...WIFE JUST GOT REMED AND PPR...I'M SPEECHLESS....

OUR ALLAH IS TRULY LIVING AND GREATEST, JUST NEED TO ASK...AND HE GIVES...ALHMADOLILLAH...

I KNOW IT COULD BE A BIT OF TIME STILL...BUT ITS THE START OF THE END...

TIMELINE:
JUNE 2011 - APP FILED
SEP 2011 - TRANSFER CHC-I
JUNE 2012 - IN PROCESS
JULY 2012 - REMED/PPR

MAY ALLAH RE-UNITE US ALL WITH OUR SPOUSES, AMEEN.
Yayyyy congratulations! MashaAllah :)

sabii

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad (Husband Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012 -IMM & Supp Forms
File Transfer...
Sept 2011
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
May 2013
fayzaan said:
MashAllah, congrats bahi. Please pray for us too, we have been through a lot of personal issues and stuff, makes it hard to keep a long distant relationship. So much so that I have white hair growing on my beard!!! >.< and im only 25! lol
ur process will be done soon inshaAllah!
I know long distance relationship is difficult but dot wory u r not the only who is facing all this, its normal :) n everything will be ok when u two wilbe together inshaAllah

sabii

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad (Husband Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012 -IMM &amp; Supp Forms
File Transfer...
Sept 2011
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
May 2013
fayzaan said:
hello brothers!!

I got some news, I heard from my uncle that another letter came for my wife asking for remed...yet they haven't even received the documents I sent out earlier that they asked in the AOR...from what I've read on other parts of this forum, they only ask for remed while the file is in process? and only if its during the last stages so that she can fly to Canada with valid medical..

can someone please confirm!!! and do they send remed without ppr?? or its always together?

InshAllah this nightmare will be over for me, I am so sick of long distance relationship! as I am sure the rest of you are too, May Allah help us all, Ameen.
That is normal because i got additinal forms request and then remedical before i sent them their requested stuff... I hope next step wil be ppr inshaAllah

lonelyinca

Mar 21, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
+July 2011
Doc's Request.
+++June 2012
File Transfer...
++Sept 2011
Med's Request
+++June 2012
Med's Done....
++++July 2012
Passport Req..
+++++Dec 2012
VISA ISSUED...
++++++Dec 2012
sabii said:
That is normal because i got additinal forms request and then remedical before i sent them their requested stuff... I hope next step wil be ppr inshaAllah
same boat as you!!!

canadian immigrant

Jul 14, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
07-03-2013
LANDED..........
02-04-2013
hi seniors,
please guide me i have received two letter in same envelope from CHC Islamabad requiring more documents, both letter are dated 4th july 2012 but one letter say to send documents within 30 days from date of letter and other document say to send document within 45 days from date of letter,

otherthing on one letter they are asking supplementary information form for pakistanis Quote "ALL MALES AGED 15 AND ABOVE AND ALL FEMALE AGED 18 AND ABOVE ON YOUR APPLICATION MUST COMPLETE SUPPLEMENTARY INFORMATION FORMS, THESE FORMS MUST BE COMPLETED FOR THE PRINCIPLE APPLICANT AND DEPENDANTS WHETHER ACCOMPANYING OR NON-ACCOMPANYING TO CANADA. Unquote

plz guide me on above issue that the above form is to be filled by only my dependant or by myself.

hunsani1

Jul 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2010
Doc's Request.
Feb 2012
AOR Received.
Never
File Transfer...
Nov 2010
Med's Request
Mar 2012
Med's Done....
Mar 2012
Interview........
Hope nt
Passport Req..
19th June 2012
VISA ISSUED...
26th June 2012
canadian immigrant said:
hi seniors,
please guide me i have received two letter in same envelope from CHC Islamabad requiring more documents, both letter are dated 4th july 2012 but one letter say to send documents within 30 days from date of letter and other document say to send document within 45 days from date of letter,

otherthing on one letter they are asking supplementary information form for pakistanis Quote "ALL MALES AGED 15 AND ABOVE AND ALL FEMALE AGED 18 AND ABOVE ON YOUR APPLICATION MUST COMPLETE SUPPLEMENTARY INFORMATION FORMS, THESE FORMS MUST BE COMPLETED FOR THE PRINCIPLE APPLICANT AND DEPENDANTS WHETHER ACCOMPANYING OR NON-ACCOMPANYING TO CANADA. Unquote

plz guide me on above issue that the above form is to be filled by only my dependant or by myself.

Who's ur dependent?? I mean do u have kids or ur the sponser?? If ur the applicant then just fill it for urself...no one else has to fill it...just relax bro n fill only ur info...nothing to wry abt or get tensed..it's normal...if any further help needed do leme knw

hunsani1

Jul 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2010
Doc's Request.
Feb 2012
AOR Received.
Never
File Transfer...
Nov 2010
Med's Request
Mar 2012
Med's Done....
Mar 2012
Interview........
Hope nt
Passport Req..
19th June 2012
VISA ISSUED...
26th June 2012
canadian immigrant said:
hi seniors,

@ Canadian immigrant...
Who's ur dependent?? I mean do u have kids or ur the sponser?? If ur the applicant then just fill it for urself...no one else has to fill it...just relax bro n fill only ur info...nothing to wry abt or get tensed..it's normal...if any further help needed do leme knw

canadian immigrant

Jul 14, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
07-03-2013
LANDED..........
02-04-2013
hunsani1 said:
@ Canadian immigrant...
Dear
Thanx for your valuable guidance
i have one more question ,as i received the letter from CHC islamabad by PAKISTAN POST ,
Should i need to use this service to send my documents or TCS or FEDEX??????

tabasumali

Star Member
Mar 6, 2012
SIALKOT,PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-MAR-2011
AOR Received.
14-feb-2012
File Transfer...
11 march 2011
Med's Request
12 JULY 2012
Med's Done....
20 JULY 2012(EXPIRED) &amp; 16-July-2014
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
07-August-2014 SENT 11-AUG-2014
VISA ISSUED...
27-Sep-2014
LANDED..........
SOOON
hi everybody
By the Grace of Almighty Allah today i receive Re-medical letter
now i want some info from all of u who has done medical
1-what are the things to carry with u to Doctor?
2-in islamabad(F-8 markez)doc nilofar nadeem designated member to do the medical she done my first medical. and she give early appointment .
3-i did not receieve any appnedix c or any other form with letter so how it gonna be done.
they give the telephone number of IOM medical centre and instruct to make appointment with them. what is IOM and what is the procedure to do it.

Regards
Tabasum Cheema

hunsani1

Jul 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2010
Doc's Request.
Feb 2012
AOR Received.
Never
File Transfer...
Nov 2010
Med's Request
Mar 2012
Med's Done....
Mar 2012
Interview........
Hope nt
Passport Req..
19th June 2012
VISA ISSUED...
26th June 2012
canadian immigrant said:
Dear
Thanx for your valuable guidance
i have one more question ,as i received the letter from CHC islamabad by PAKISTAN POST ,
Should i need to use this service to send my documents or TCS or FEDEX??????
Use TCS for correspondence every time, coz they will deliver in one day..gud luck..

hunsani1

Jul 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2010
Doc's Request.
Feb 2012
AOR Received.
Never
File Transfer...
Nov 2010
Med's Request
Mar 2012
Med's Done....
Mar 2012
Interview........
Hope nt
Passport Req..
19th June 2012
VISA ISSUED...
26th June 2012
tabasumali said:
hi everybody
2-in islamabad(F-8 markez)doc nilofar nadeem designated member to do the medical she done my first medical. and she give early appointment .
3-i did not receieve any appnedix c or any other form with letter so how it gonna be done.
they give the telephone number of IOM medical centre and instruct to make appointment with them. what is IOM and what is the procedure to do it.

Regards
Tabasum Cheema
@ tabasum...
U cannot do ur remed without appendix C as it has ur photo on it with the stamp of Chc...n IOM IS international office of migrations..bt for remed appendix C is must...coz uve to give them tht page..

zainabanwar

Jul 26, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Isb
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9-8-2011
Doc's Request.
22-6-2012
File Transfer...
20-10-2011
Med's Request
13-7-2012
Med's Done....
16-7-2012 e cas updated 19-9-2012
Passport Req..
issued 23-2-2013 received 27-2-2013
VISA ISSUED...
issued 13-3-2013 received 19-3-2013
tabasumali said:
hi everybody

Regards
Tabasum Cheema
no i got the same letter too... u have to get ur medical done from IOM.. i got my appointment for monday 16th 9 30 am too...
i got my first medical from dr neelofer too...
but now we all are required to get our medical from IOm, its clearly mentioned there and they ll send the medical themselves.. call them n fix ur appointment ...
and did u get passport request too or just remedical .. i have just got my remedical request on friday so the earliest appointment i got was on monday only and its a 2 day thing.. lets see what do i experience tomorrow, i ll give u the details then..

zainabanwar

Jul 26, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Isb
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9-8-2011
Doc's Request.
22-6-2012
File Transfer...
20-10-2011
Med's Request
13-7-2012
Med's Done....
16-7-2012 e cas updated 19-9-2012
Passport Req..
issued 23-2-2013 received 27-2-2013
VISA ISSUED...
issued 13-3-2013 received 19-3-2013
hunsani1 said:
@ tabasum...
U cannot do ur remed without appendix C as it has ur photo on it with the stamp of Chc...n IOM IS international office of migrations..bt for remed appendix C is must...coz uve to give them tht page..
i never got any appendix c with my picture on it.. i called them n they never even asked for it... just the re medical letter we got, passport n 5 pictures... dont worry n just call them n fix the appointment