Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
10 Jul 2012; Submitted: 12 Jul 2012; Decision Made: 03 Sept 2012
VISA ISSUED...
08 Sept 2012
cv4spo said:
Asalamalaikum everyone,

Day by day I'm getting worried...my wife case switched to "In Process" 45 days ago, not a word from CHC-I yet...isn't this too long? What could the possible issues be? Transfer to CHC-I in September 2011.

Also, anyone here successful with a TRV for their spouse waiting for PR?

Thanks
It could really be anything. My wife's status switched to "In Process" on May 18th, and we didn't hear from CHC till two days ago when they asked her to re-do medical and submit her passport. So i think your wife will hear good news soon, Insh'Allah. Perhaps you can request GCMS notes as well? It will probably give you some idea in regards to the status of your application. But the problem is that you receive the notes in at least 30 days... your wife might receive the letter from CHC before then...

I never applied for TRV so can't comment on that :)

Sriz

Star Member
Nov 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 5th 2011
File Transfer...
May 27th 2011
Med's Request
June 27th 2012
Med's Done....
August 10th 2012
Passport Req..
June 27th 2012
Hi I know some you are very active on this forum and are aware of most people's statuses thus far, there was a list of people with their statuses few pages ago, could someone post the updated version of it? Thank you! :)

fayzaan

Apr 30, 2011
Calgary, Alberta Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-08-2011
Doc's Request.
08-06-2012
AOR Received.
08-06-2012
File Transfer...
25-10-2011
Med's Request
14-07-2012
Med's Done....
19-07-2012
Passport Req..
22-02-2013
Sriz said:
Hi I know some you are very active on this forum and are aware of most people's statuses thus far, there was a list of people with their statuses few pages ago, could someone post the updated version of it? Thank you! :)
I think that was Khilafah5 who was maintaining and keeping it up to date.

I have a question...again.

My wife has a original Nikah Nama and we're just going to send that one, and it does have the Union Council stamp and I am hoping that is sufficient. We can't find this stupid place called "Rehmatabad" which is the Union Council where I guess the Nika Nama is registered or whatever. Is there anything special on the Nika Nama from Union Council as compared to the original copies we get?

Also, my wife just got her PCC from Rawalpindi. But both times (when I sent one with initial application and this time) it states on there that shes been living in this district since birth! this is a complete lie. She's lived in Quetta and moved to Rawalpindi to get married, and marriage was before her 18th Birthday!

They didn't even ask my wife about this and I can't believe they have no way to keep records of something like this even though they've got the ID cards. So is this going to affect her application? is this something that is standard on all PCC's regardless of whether you've lived there all your life or not?

The only reason I am sending PCC from Rawalpindi is because as per the instructions on the letter, it states that you must provide PCC for every district you've lived in for more than 6 months since the age of 18. Since Feb 14, 2011 (which is even before her 18th birthday) shes lived in Rawalpindi, then gone to Quetta at end of July and then came back in April, 2012... so overall shes stayed in Rawalpindi for approx. 6 months right? so do I even have to send PCC for Rawalpindi?

Quetta is where shes lived since birth...I'm confused, maybe we just need to send the PCC for Quetta, Pakistan? because she did go back to Quetta and stayed there again for over 6 months (August 2011 > April 2012) before her return back to Rawalpindi in April of 2012...

DON2

Jan 19, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
OTTAWA — A new policy aimed at cracking down on marriage fraud in the immigration system is poised to take effect by early fall, Postmedia News has learned — and despite an attempt to alter the plan in the wake of widespread criticism, many concerns persist.

The plan to create a two-year conditional permanent resident status for sponsored spouses and partners has faced considerable criticism, particularly over its potential impact on victims of domestic abuse, according to government records obtained by Postmedia News through access to information.

http://www.canada.com/news/Immigration+marriage+fraud+crackdown+raising+concerns+about+domestic+abuse/6919176/story.html

It means it should be implemented by September this year.

seherish

Dec 2, 2011
fayzaan said:

My wife has a original Nikah Nama and we're just going to send that one, and it does have the Union Council stamp and I am hoping that is sufficient. We can't find this stupid place called "Rehmatabad" which is the Union Council where I guess the Nika Nama is registered or whatever. Is there anything special on the Nika Nama from Union Council as compared to the original copies we get?

Also, my wife just got her PCC from Rawalpindi. But both times (when I sent one with initial application and this time) it states on there that shes been living in this district since birth! this is a complete lie. She's lived in Quetta and moved to Rawalpindi to get married, and marriage was before her 18th Birthday!

They didn't even ask my wife about this and I can't believe they have no way to keep records of something like this even though they've got the ID cards. So is this going to affect her application? is this something that is standard on all PCC's regardless of whether you've lived there all your life or not?

The only reason I am sending PCC from Rawalpindi is because as per the instructions on the letter, it states that you must provide PCC for every district you've lived in for more than 6 months since the age of 18. Since Feb 14, 2011 (which is even before her 18th birthday) shes lived in Rawalpindi, then gone to Quetta at end of July and then came back in April, 2012... so overall shes stayed in Rawalpindi for approx. 6 months right? so do I even have to send PCC for Rawalpindi?

Quetta is where shes lived since birth...I'm confused, maybe we just need to send the PCC for Quetta, Pakistan? because she did go back to Quetta and stayed there again for over 6 months (August 2011 > April 2012) before her return back to Rawalpindi in April of 2012...
You should send pcc of rawalpindi as well. No harm in sending it, but if i dont send and they ask for it again then ur case might get delayed by a few mths.

sabii

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad (Husband Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012 -IMM & Supp Forms
File Transfer...
Sept 2011
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Feb 2013 along with RePCC
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
May 2013
fayzaan said:

so she was born and stayed in Quetta untill she got 18 but your PCC for Rawalpindi said she had been iin Rawalpindi since birth.. why didnt you guys check it before sending PCC? they were supposed to write the dates how long she stayed there you the dates. anyways if she stayed in Rawalpindi before she turned 18 then you dont have to send PCC becuase as per their instructions she required PCC since age 18 so i would send only for Quetta... but if she stayed in Ralwalpindi after her 18th birthday for 6 months then i would send PCC for rawalpindi for that period...

fayzaan

Apr 30, 2011
Calgary, Alberta Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-08-2011
Doc's Request.
08-06-2012
AOR Received.
08-06-2012
File Transfer...
25-10-2011
Med's Request
14-07-2012
Med's Done....
19-07-2012
Passport Req..
22-02-2013
sabii said:
so she was born and stayed in Quetta untill she got 18 but your PCC for Rawalpindi said she had been iin Rawalpindi since birth.. why didnt you guys check it before sending PCC? they were supposed to write the dates how long she stayed there you the dates. anyways if she stayed in Rawalpindi before she turned 18 then you dont have to send PCC becuase as per their instructions she required PCC since age 18 so i would send only for Quetta... but if she stayed in Ralwalpindi after her 18th birthday for 6 months then i would send PCC for rawalpindi for that period...
Thank you Seherish and Sabii for the response.

She was born in Quetta and has lived there until Feb 2011 (before 18th birthday). Since Feb 2011 she lived in Rawalpindi, turned 18 in may and then moved back to Quetta around July 30th. So it hasn't been 6 months since May (date of her birth) and she stayed 6+ months in Quetta before moving back to Rawalpindi around end of April 2012.

My question is then...when they say they want PCC for every district that shes lived in for 6+ months after attaining age 18, does that mean OVERALL or consecutively? because overall she has lived in Rawalpindi for 6 months (if you count May 2011 to Jul 30, 2011 (3M) and May, 2012 to July, 2012(3) = 6). But if they mean consecutively, then its only in Quetta.

And so just to confirm? the police is supposed to put down the dates of the time she resided in that area? (which is what I thought)

I will make sure to inform the family to make sure to make PCC for that time that she was in Quetta.

ZUH

Star Member
Jun 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-I
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-06-2011
Doc's Request.
08-05-2012
AOR Received.
08-05-2012
File Transfer...
23-08-2011
Med's Request
17-07-2012
Med's Done....
No info yet
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
17-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
Insha Allah soon
LANDED..........
Insha Allah soon
Arkansas2045 said:
It could really be anything. My wife's status switched to "In Process" on May 18th, and we didn't hear from CHC till two days ago when they asked her to re-do medical and submit her passport. So i think your wife will hear good news soon, Insh'Allah.
Finally, my wife's status switched to "In Process with details of "We received your application for permanent residence on June 21, 2011.
We started processing your application on July 9, 2012".
I hope to have some good news in few weeks with blessing of Allah. I applied for GCMS notes on 21st June and insha Allah we will get around 21st July.
They took considerable time in changing the status as they received advised additional documents on 31st May, but anyways, it is still a good news.

ZUH

Star Member
Jun 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-I
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-06-2011
Doc's Request.
08-05-2012
AOR Received.
08-05-2012
File Transfer...
23-08-2011
Med's Request
17-07-2012
Med's Done....
No info yet
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
17-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
Insha Allah soon
LANDED..........
Insha Allah soon
Hello dears
When do you received medical request after status's change to "in-process"?

adilmk123

Sep 13, 2011
Toronto
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
8-8-11
Doc's Request.
Sent UK PCC voluntarily on 23-03-2012
File Transfer...
8-10-11
Med's Request
16-7-12
Med's Done....
23-7-12
Passport Req..
11-8-12
VISA ISSUED...
30-8-12
LANDED..........
Nov/Dec inshallah
cv4spo said:
Asalamalaikum everyone,

Day by day I'm getting worried...my wife case switched to "In Process" 45 days ago, not a word from CHC-I yet...isn't this too long? What could the possible issues be? Transfer to CHC-I in September 2011.

Also, anyone here successful with a TRV for their spouse waiting for PR?

Thanks
w. salam… don't worry… my status changed to IN Process around 4 weeks back, and so far i have not received anything. Secondly if you want to apply for TRV, you can give it a shot, i applied twice during my application process, n luckily both time trv was granted for 6 months.

Allah Madat

Mar 14, 2012
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2011
File Transfer...
July 2011
ZUH said:
Finally, my wife's status switched to "In Process with details of "We received your application for permanent residence on June 21, 2011.
We started processing your application on July 9, 2012".
I hope to have some good news in few weeks with blessing of Allah. I applied for GCMS notes on 21st June and insha Allah we will get around 21st July.
They took considerable time in changing the status as they received advised additional documents on 31st May, but anyways, it is still a good news.
great news :) Inshallah you will get good news soon :) just keep praying and pray hard. also remember us all in your prayers :)

ZUH

Star Member
Jun 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-I
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-06-2011
Doc's Request.
08-05-2012
AOR Received.
08-05-2012
File Transfer...
23-08-2011
Med's Request
17-07-2012
Med's Done....
No info yet
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
17-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
Insha Allah soon
LANDED..........
Insha Allah soon
Allah Madat said:
great news :) Inshallah you will get good news soon :) just keep praying and pray hard. also remember us all in your prayers :)
Thanks, your timeline is similar to mine. did you receive any response from them? I pray Allah to help us out, Ameen.

khan10

Nov 18, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad CIC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June-2011
File Transfer...
July-2011
Med's Request
Sept-2012
Med's Done....
Sept-2012
Interview........
Waived--Alhamdulillah
VISA ISSUED...
InshaALLAH--SOON
Congrats......

Allah Madat

Mar 14, 2012
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2011
File Transfer...
July 2011
ZUH said:
Thanks, your timeline is similar to mine. did you receive any response from them? I pray Allah to help us out, Ameen.
i got re medical request in june and thats it :(
waiting for ppr.. hoping and praying that we all get it soon. Inshallah. Ameen

khan10

Nov 18, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad CIC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June-2011
File Transfer...
July-2011