Doc's Request.
June 25, 2012
AOR Received.
June 25,2012
File Transfer...
Nov 17,2011
tofan-ram said:
ma35..

Me and you have the exact same time line and also I didn't send the mentioned document voluntarily
my address appear two weeks ago... Did your address disappear and appear back....
Ya it appear back today, after long.

ma35

Star Member
Feb 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 11,2011
Doc's Request.
June 25, 2012
AOR Received.
June 25,2012
File Transfer...
Nov 17,2011
Khilafah5 said:
when did u get the request for remed
where did u go to do the med
Hi Khalifah5,
let me correct it, it was only 1st medical, we did not see any request yet.

Thanku,

sabii

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad (Husband Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012 -IMM & Supp Forms
File Transfer...
Sept 2011
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Feb 2013 along with RePCC
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
May 2013
SI said:
i got the same request..just send the supplementary form, they have the rest.
as for proof of fund..it may include money transfer receipts, joint account if any, money transfer to bank, or if your spouse is self sufficient you can explain that your spouse is not dependent on you for financial assistance. Instead if you have made any purchases, gifts etc send receipts if you have any.
lastly, i communicate with my husband basically through skype so what i did was sent print outs of skype logs, Msn chat history, and we had phone bills (if you use a service provider even if you use prepaid credit they do have calling history). Also emails are good too. Try to get as much as you can.
hope all goes well for you inshallah
are you sure she has to send only supplementary forms? what abt the forms written in the paragraph? ???

ma35

Star Member
Feb 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 11,2011
Doc's Request.
June 25, 2012
AOR Received.
June 25,2012
File Transfer...
Nov 17,2011
adeelad said:
Please tell me the exit location of Dr. Roohina Sattar Clinic.
No one no pick up her phone 4548818 number.
actualy its behind 7th Day Hosp, on MA Jinnah Rd. U need to add one more digit on ph#, add 3 4548818, all Khi number changed need to add 3.

on MA Jinna road take left after TAJ medical complex blg, its on ur first Right,
Or u can come from Bambino Cinma take Left, its just before Taj medical complex buldg.

Good luck

dsabri

Apr 5, 2012
ma35 said:
actualy its behind 7th Day Hosp, on MA Jinnah Rd.

on MA Jinna road take left after TAJ medical complex blg, its on ur first Right,
Or u can come from Bambino Cinma take Left, its just before Taj medical complex buldg.

Good luck
i dont think she sits there anymore.. for my remed i called multiple times and when they picked up .. i was told that she has left that place and now sits somewhere near tariq road .. they did give her number and i tried calling again and again but no answer .. i would say go for iom .. its easier and they are easily reachable..

ma35

Star Member
Feb 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 11,2011
Doc's Request.
June 25, 2012
AOR Received.
June 25,2012
File Transfer...
Nov 17,2011
dsabri said:
i dont think she sits there anymore.. for my remed i called multiple times and when they picked up .. i was told that she has left that place and now sits somewhere near tariq road .. they did give her number and i tried calling again and again but no answer .. i would say go for iom .. its easier and they are easily reachable..
try again adding one more digit prefix 3 or did u try 3222 1675

hogaishaadi

Jun 26, 2011
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
OTT-ISL-LON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar-2012
Doc's Request.
Ad Doc's May 2013
AOR Received.
May-12 ISL - July-14 LON
File Transfer...
June-2014 LON
Med's Request
July 2014
Med's Done....
Aug 2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Oct 8, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2014
LANDED..........
Inshallah Dec 2014
sabii said:
are you sure she has to send only supplementary forms? what abt the forms written in the paragraph? ???
yar jo app ki shaadi ki original details hain, as to shaadi kaisi howi, kahan howi, kabh miley, kaisey miley, all that info is going to remain the same, if you change that (the applicant questionaire ie.) then you will be in trouble... only background info, education, work, travel history etc, update those (if any updates are there)... and send those in...

sabii

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad (Husband Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
File Transfer...
Sept 2011
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
May 2013
hogaishaadi said:
yar jo app ki shaadi ki original details hain, as to shaadi kaisi howi, kahan howi, kabh miley, kaisey miley, all that info is going to remain the same, if you change that (the applicant questionaire ie.) then you will be in trouble... only background info, education, work, travel history etc, update those (if any updates are there)... and send those in...
that wasnt the question she was asking...she was wondering if she has to send the forms wirtten in the paragraph or just the form that they ticked (check mark)

hogaishaadi

Jun 26, 2011
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
OTT-ISL-LON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar-2012
Doc's Request.
Ad Doc's May 2013
AOR Received.
May-12 ISL - July-14 LON
File Transfer...
June-2014 LON
Med's Request
July 2014
Med's Done....
Aug 2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Oct 8, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2014
LANDED..........
Inshallah Dec 2014
sabii said:
that wasnt the question she was asking...she was wondering if she has to send the forms wirtten in the paragraph or just the form that they ticked (check mark)
i answered from what you had replied to that person... and only questionaire form is the one where we literally write paragraph's lol... so except for questionaire form, send all others, no harm in that... and attach extra pages if you have to provide extra or full details...

for example, for the educational history i typed out an extra document fully detailing her whole educational history etc... and if you are guessing the months, let them know that these are educated guesses from what you can remember, could be off by a month...

sabii

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad (Husband Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
File Transfer...
Sept 2011
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
May 2013
hogaishaadi said:
i answered from what you had replied to that person... and only questionaire form is the one where we literally write paragraph's lol... so except for questionaire form, send all others, no harm in that... and attach extra pages if you have to provide extra or full details...

for example, for the educational history i typed out an extra document fully detailing her whole educational history etc... and if you are guessing the months, let them know that these are educated guesses from what you can remember, could be off by a month...
read below post of Ashley.... thanks

Just now i received a letter from Canadian embassy asking for main paragraph regarding IMM8 schedule a and IMM5406 but underneath there are four options for downloading the forms and they have checked form for supplementary information only.
My question is do i need to send all the form like IMM8, IMM5406 and supplementary information or only supplementary information form downloadable from the link checked by Canadian embassy.

Secondly they have asked for proof of fund but i never anticipated that they will ask that sort of thing and so i have not kept in record of that so what to do?
Thirdly communication proof like greeting cards or phone bills and once agains thanks to com age no record , so what to do

Pls need some feed back

Allah Madat

Mar 14, 2012
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2011
File Transfer...
July 2011
adeelad said:
Thanks to All Mighty God
Today I shared all of you a good news from my side that I received re-medical and PPR request today.
Mashallah :) Congratulations :)

jay123456

Star Member
Nov 1, 2011
sabii said:
read below post of Ashley.... thanks

Just now i received a letter from Canadian embassy asking for main paragraph regarding IMM8 schedule a and IMM5406 but underneath there are four options for downloading the forms and they have checked form for supplementary information only.
My question is do i need to send all the form like IMM8, IMM5406 and supplementary information or only supplementary information form downloadable from the link checked by Canadian embassy.

Secondly they have asked for proof of fund but i never anticipated that they will ask that sort of thing and so i have not kept in record of that so what to do?
Thirdly communication proof like greeting cards or phone bills and once agains thanks to com age no record , so what to do

Pls need some feed back
you only need to send the information that is requested. that is ticked, checked or marked --- are they forms or only links?? -- if only links and the only thing checked is the supplemtary -- then you should be sending only supplemtary ---
If you want -- you can send all forms and make sure you put the same information you put in last time --- be careful because they scan your documents for records ---
You must be hainvg some proof --- is your sponsor sending any suppport --- receipts of western uion -- there is one receipt for the person who sends it and one for who receives it --- either one should be good ---- do you have any gmail chat history or hotmail emails, skpye keeps it history for months --- also gtalk by default saves it chats---- have u exchanged any pics over emails --- sent any gifts ---

Sriz

Star Member
Nov 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 5th 2011
File Transfer...
May 27th 2011
Med's Request
June 27th 2012
Med's Done....
August 10th 2012
Passport Req..
June 27th 2012

Khilafah5

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2011
Doc's Request.
NONE
AOR Received.
31-08-2011
File Transfer...
15-09-2011
Med's Request
08-06-2012
Med's Done....
10-06-2012
Passport Req..
02-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
02-08-2012
LANDED..........
24-08-2012
i really got confused about that

i apologize to everyone for that misrepresentation and causing undue stress

sorry

ma35 said:
Hi Khalifah5,
let me correct it, it was only 1st medical, we did not see any request yet.

Thanku,

Khilafah5

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2011
Doc's Request.
NONE
AOR Received.
31-08-2011
File Transfer...
15-09-2011
Med's Request
08-06-2012
Med's Done....
10-06-2012
Passport Req..
02-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
02-08-2012
LANDED..........
24-08-2012
brother don't stress over it was my opinion and it doesnt count

inshallah it will all workout

just send them proof it will workout

theshaikh said:
yea bro, talked to a lawyer and immigration consultants around town and also know some people personally who got married to <18 girls. So im not too concerned with whether its allowed or not. It is actually quite common.
My main concern is, how much will this hold up my case, because I know a friend who was in the same situation in 2009 and his case went through smoothly in 10 months.
Kher, leave it up to Allah, I am planning to provide a lot of proofs and see what happens after that.