Passport Req..
recieved on 6th of july, submitted on 9th of july 2012
VISA ISSUED...
17th july 2012, passport recieved on 25th of july 2012
LANDED..........
have to plan
Khilafah5 said:
hes adnan_058
THanks bro I was wondering before if u would give me my husband name for this :)....adnan_058 is my husband's Id...he has not explained the whole situation before thats why I m doing the duty of responsible wifeee 8)

Khilafah5

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2011
Doc's Request.
NONE
AOR Received.
31-08-2011
File Transfer...
15-09-2011
Med's Request
08-06-2012
Med's Done....
10-06-2012
Passport Req..
02-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
02-08-2012
LANDED..........
24-08-2012
mah1906 said:
THanks bro I was wondering before if u would give me my husband name for this :)....adnan_058 is my husband's Id...he has not explained the whole situation before thats why I m doing the duty of responsible wifeee 8)
oops never knew that

ask him to go to lahore aor islamabad there are more doctors

Princesss

Jun 28, 2011
Quebec City
Visa Office......
[b][color=black]ISLAMABAD[/color][/b] [b][i][color=black]Prince case[/color][/i][/b]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[color=green][b]MAY 2011[/b][/color] [b][i][color=teal]Nikah case[/color][/i][/b]
Doc's Request.
[color=purple][b]SEPTEMBER 2012[/b][/color] [b][i][color=teal]Ruksati + wedding pix[/color][/i][/b] [b][i][color=black]+ Supp. forms[/color][/i][/b]
File Transfer...
[color=green][b]JUNE 2011[/b][/color]
Med's Request
[color=purple][b]NOVEMBER 2012[/b][/color] [b][i][color=teal]+ Post-wedding pix[/color][/i][/b] [b][i][color=black]+ Supp. forms again[/color][/i][/b]
Med's Done....
[color=purple][b]DECEMBER 2012[/b][/color]
Passport Req..
[b][color=red] 26 OCTOBER 2013[/color][/b]
VISA ISSUED...
[b][color=red]02 NOVEMBER 2013[/color][/b]
LANDED..........
[b][color=red]03 NOVEMBER 2013 [/color][/b]
As I said before fights sub ki hoti hain but then hum pehlay jaisay friends bi to ban jatay hain na ::)

Canadian soil said:
hey princess you were about to withdraw your husband application for sponsership now what happend lagta hay sulah hogie ;D

khanb5

Aug 8, 2011
mah1906 said:
Aoa :)

Congratulations to all who have got the re- medical request letter for themselves or for their spouses in Pakistan(including myself :) ) atleast we have now something to stick with, in a name of HOPE.Right now i need suggestions/ answers to my recent query regarding to re-medical appointment.

In the letter the date stamped was of May 15 2012, but as everyone did My husband recieved it on 6th of june 2012(20 days late).He called the local DMP ,Dr. Abdul Wakil,and got the date of 21st June 2012 as an earliest available date on which he booked an appointment with the Doctor.Now my query is that, as stated in the generic letter, HE MUST CONTACT A DMP within the next 30 days to arrange a medical examination,

Does this mean he has to book an appointment before 15th of June(30 days limit) ?which seems somehow impossible right now
OR
Is it OK if he can go with the available appointment date.?( hope this will not create a problem later ???)

Any suggestion or advised from expericienced members would be highly appreciated.PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ reply!

Regards
Sis I have a lawyer who have made this forum that we are using...his name is David Cohen...he have told me that those letters sent out by CHC they are standard letters and if we are getting late thats not our fault...so please dont get stress out its perfectly fine even if its exceed more then 30 days.

samething happen with me too CHC send my lawyer a letter here for addtinal proof, imm forms and ruksati explanation they mail us the letter on May 7th and gave us 30 days time but we got the letter on May 26th. Mashallah I had everything already prepare but even then I wasnt able to submit on time as it takes atleasat 3 days to send documents from here to there. but my lawyer not only send an extention request to CHC but also assure me not to worry about this standard letter we can even challenge CHC if they choos to create any problems in regards to this.

this lawyer have 30+ years of expereience and since we using his forum I think we can count on his advice too v/s anyone else. (I dont mean to offend anyone)

SI

Star Member
Oct 31, 2011
saakhi said:
Assalam alaikum
Thnx for your reply Khalifa bhai. Today when I was checking the online status I saw the Pakistan address is updated before there was no address. What does that mean ?
Plz reply
usualy when the address appears out of no where the file is inprocess and u might get something..that was my expeience and a few others..hope its good news for u too..all the best.

Khilafah5

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2011
Doc's Request.
NONE
AOR Received.
31-08-2011
File Transfer...
15-09-2011
Med's Request
08-06-2012
Med's Done....
10-06-2012
Passport Req..
02-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
02-08-2012
LANDED..........
24-08-2012
Ezee said:
I'm So Excited My (Pakistani) address show up today under the My Wife “Application Received” Tab
i got that today also

SI

Star Member
Oct 31, 2011
HOW TO INFORM CHC-I OF CHANGE OF ADDRESS:
I have gone through the process and i know it really does scare the hell out of you..this is what i did and it worked alhumdollilah..
first donot delay updating new address with chc cause you never know when they might be something..donot email them the change of address they donot consider email changes at all.
Write a letter with your complete info:
name, DOB, UCI or file number, contact info.
Thenn write your old address and ask them to replace it with your new address then write the new address and request them to update the same in your file.
Finaly sign it..they need your original signatures not jsut name.
Send it via courier or fax them. keep a copy.
i sent my address back in begining of april and it was updated by end of may..atleast thats when i found out they had updated.
Also i sent a case specific enquiry in end of april asking if they had updated my address but i got a generic reply that we donot respond to emails queries related to change of address and a few other things but the same will be updated in time. However two days back ie in june i got a reply from CHC that my address had been updated in my file.
Lastly, one day i checked my ecase for application status i found my new address there (my old address was never there from day one), the very same day i got letter from CHC requesting forms, updates etc.
all the best to all of you

SI

Star Member
Oct 31, 2011
CONGRATULATIONS..to all of you receiving good news and process completions..hope everything goes well and in good time from here..inshallah..all the best..keep praying for everyone pls..

lonelyinca

Mar 21, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
+July 2011
Doc's Request.
+++June 2012
File Transfer...
++Sept 2011
Med's Request
+++June 2012
Med's Done....
++++July 2012
Passport Req..
+++++Dec 2012
VISA ISSUED...
++++++Dec 2012
Anyone have scanned copies of the sheet on which they list the requested forms and documents? Is it available online? I want to read it.

mah1906

Apr 7, 2011
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
FEB 2011
Doc's Request.
10-03-2012
File Transfer...
April 2011
Med's Request
re- med request recieved on 6th of june 2012
Med's Done....
25-12-2010, re-med done on 21st of june 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
recieved on 6th of july, submitted on 9th of july 2012
VISA ISSUED...
17th july 2012, passport recieved on 25th of july 2012
LANDED..........
have to plan
khanb5 said:
Sis I have a lawyer who have made this forum that we are using...his name is David Cohen...he have told me that those letters sent out by CHC they are standard letters and if we are getting late thats not our fault...so please dont get stress out its perfectly fine even if its exceed more then 30 days.

samething happen with me too CHC send my lawyer a letter here for addtinal proof, imm forms and ruksati explanation they mail us the letter on May 7th and gave us 30 days time but we got the letter on May 26th. Mashallah I had everything already prepare but even then I wasnt able to submit on time as it takes atleasat 3 days to send documents from here to there. but my lawyer not only send an extention request to CHC but also assure me not to worry about this standard letter we can even challenge CHC if they choos to create any problems in regards to this.

this lawyer have 30+ years of expereience and since we using his forum I think we can count on his advice too v/s anyone else. (I dont mean to offend anyone)
Perfect! thnakyou so very much ..I m so relieved to hear that now..and u are right that was the generic letter just have a file number on it...without name or adrress....but i was concerned bcz i thought they might have noted the date they have put a stamp on it...so may be they could count days from that date onwards.

Thankyou so very much again for your help and I must appreciate Khilafah bro's help for responding me so quick...just one more thing to ask you Khan bro that Do I have to write an extension request letter to them as well?. I already asked my husband to write an email to CHC-Islamabad providing them the details of his appointment .so what do you suggest?.....But any how I m quiet releived now!

Regards

khanb5

Aug 8, 2011
mah1906 said:
Perfect! thnakyou so very much ..I m so relieved to hear that now..and u are right that was the generic letter just have a file number on it...without name or adrress....but i was concerned bcz i thought they might have noted the date they have put a stamp on it...so may be they could count days from that date onwards.

Thankyou so very much again for your help and I must appreciate Khilafah bro's help for responding me so quick...just one more thing to ask you Khan bro that Do I have to write an extension request letter to them as well?. I already asked my husband to write an email to CHC-Islamabad providing them the details of his appointment .so what do you suggest?.....But any how I m quiet releived now!

Regards
Sis I will suggest you to ask your hubby to write an explanation letter and Fax it to them. Make sure you mention in a letter the date he received the letter and also mention that medical is already booked and mention the date too and let them know that it will be on their way from there onwards.

this way you are telling CHC that if they choose to be cheap and used local post that is not your fault but you still trying your best to have it done ASAP. Please do not spend money to travel another city for no reason remember please do not scare of CHC just make dua to Allah Pak. Mujhe bhi kafi logon ne daraya yahan iss forum per lakin mene koi galat kaam nahin kia hai Nikah kia hai jo ke Allah ka hukum aur uske Rasool ki sunnat hai aur yehi wajah hai k mera imaan hai k jab Allah Pak ne dono ko nikah mein shamil kara hai to asani bhi paida ho jayegi just dont get scared of CHC for no reason. let me know if you any ohter concerns.

Canadian555

Aug 20, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2011
File Transfer...
April 1st, 2011 [W]
Med's Request
June 8, 2012
Med's Done....
and Passport sent June 28, 2012
Passport Req..
June 8, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
PP back with visa on Aug 31, 2012!
LANDED..........
Oct 7, 2012 :)
tuco said:
Finally good news from my side :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)..........Alhamdulillah I received my Passport back with visa and other docs :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

here is my timeline:

Husband case

Applied to CPC-M ----- April 12, 2011
File transfer to CHC-I ----- May 26, 2011
PPR+ReMed ----- April 26, 2012
Visa stamped on PP ----- June 05, 2012

Total time since file transfer = 12 Months & 10 days approx. :) :) :) :) :)
Congratulations!! Please remember us in your prayers

ma35

Star Member
Feb 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 11,2011
Doc's Request.
June 25, 2012
AOR Received.
June 25,2012
File Transfer...
Nov 17,2011
tuco said:
Finally good news from my side :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)..........Alhamdulillah I received my Passport back with visa and other docs :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

here is my timeline:

Husband case

Congratulation!, it shows ISB doing little quick as ur case done in 1 year time.
Good luck for all of us.

Allah Madat

Mar 14, 2012
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2011
File Transfer...
July 2011
tuco said:

here is my timeline:

Husband case

Mashallah many congratulations :D all the best for your future :D
plz remember us all in your prayers :)

tuco

May 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
a special thanks to Danny4450, raptorsfan, lonly widout hubby, R.Mujgani, emanzaib, Imtihan, Canadian555, khushi humesha 100, maknojia, canadianbear, heybuddy, Cool_Heaqded, RougeAmour, FM_jun, ash14u, ma35, Allah Madat & others for congratulating me :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :).......i also want to thank everyone on this forum for their usual help and support throughout this time :) :) :)

seriously this process is a big test of your patience and endurance..........i can feel for the people who're waiting for long times just to get some update on their cases.........specially 2010 cases......CIC doesn't follow any FIFO that's why many people who applied later are getting their visas.....and it adds to the frustration of the people who applied earlier

i sincerely pray all you guys hear good news soon and this nightmare is over for you in no time :) :) :)