+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2011 -2012

soldier313

Apr 1, 2012
sawera said:
sookhon ko sookhi dhamki he milte hai .....aur agar asa lagta hai tu isai geeeeeeeeleeeeeeeeeeee kar lo....kya samjai.
lol...wow mera dost sahi keh raha tha....iss website peh clowns hain...you are a perfect example

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
soldier313 said:
lol...wow mera dost sahi keh raha tha....iss website peh clowns hain...you are a perfect example
tu is ka mutlab kai tumhara dost aur tum bhi clown hooooooooooo jo kai is website pai ho..........apne shakal ayenai mai dekho example mil jaey gee.

Omar Mirza

Dec 20, 2011
Visa Office......
Edmonton
Another weekend alone in my apartment! Counting days. . . Man i'm mentally getting f*******!

soldier313

Apr 1, 2012
sawera said:
tu is ka mutlab kai tumhara dost aur tum bhi clown hooooooooooo jo kai is website pai ho..........apne shakal ayenai mai dekho example mil jaey gee.
ajeeb bandi ho, kasam khuda ki, jaisay bichoo chipak jaata hain na, waisay chipak jaati ho, mainay apni shakal ayenai meh dekh li, million times better than urs, u masi

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
soldier313 said:
ajeeb bandi ho, kasam khuda ki, jaisay bichoo chipak jaata hain na, waisay chipak jaati ho, mainay apni shakal ayenai meh dekh li, million times better than urs, u masi
y dont u get lost ............dont argue with me............tumhe bilkol tameez nahe .....lagta hai abhi abhi pagal khanai sai niklai hi .....now plz stop it.

soldier313

Apr 1, 2012
sawera said:
y dont u get lost ............dont argue with me............tumhe bilkol tameez nahe .....lagta hai abhi abhi pagal khanai sai niklai hi .....now plz stop it.
haan, jaha tum thi, wohi pagal khana

immigratingcanada2011

Star Member
Oct 15, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa/Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2012
File Transfer...
June 2012
Passport Req..
April 2013
Hi guys,

Have any of you ever tracked the time taken for Assessment of Sponsor on http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/perm-fc.asp?

When the last update was March 19th, it said avg time is 55 days, and they are working on apps received Jan 25, 2012.

Now, the March 28th update is there, and it continues to say avg time 55 days, working on apps received Jan 25, 2012.

Am I reading correctly that they didn't progress at all in the last 2 weeks if they're not going beyond apps received Jan 25th?

Thanks for your perspective.

Regars

lonly widout hubby

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islmabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
sep 2010 &" refill-forms+ repcc) 2nd jan 2012
Nomination.....
RPRF Fee letter "28th march 2012"
AOR Received.
sep 2010 ( dated aug)
File Transfer...
aug 2010
Med's Request
feb 2nd 2012 (remedical ws sent on 28th dec 2011 , but we never recieved it , ask to resend on 24th jan)
Passport Req..
21st july 2012 ! Allah ka shukar !
VISA ISSUED...
11 aug 2012 mashalla see :)
peoples_champ said:
Hi,

This is not right. RPRF should be paid the person sponsoring his/her spouse. I sponsored my spouse, therefore, I paid that fees here in Canada. After paying the fees, you must send a copy of the receipt either by email or fax to CHC-islamabad and send copy2 to the Mississauga CIC office. The letter that was sent to your spouse in Pakistan, clearly mention the details. Also, the letter says, if the RPRF is not paid, that means, if your sponsor paid the fees, simply send the receipts mentioned in the letter.

I hope this helps.

PC
MY HUBBY ALSO got a letter to pay rprf fee , and we already paid d fee 2010 , but forgot to send thm d slip

MY QUESTION IS , WAT IS D EMAIL ID TO SEND THM I SLIP , AS THEY LETTER INDICATED D FAX NO , SO MY HUBBY FAX IT TO CIC .....
N WE LL FAX IT TO ISLAMABAD ALSO
DO WE NEED TO EMAIL CIC MISSSAGUA ALSO ?? plz help ??

Khilafah5

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2011
Doc's Request.
NONE
AOR Received.
31-08-2011
File Transfer...
15-09-2011
Med's Request
08-06-2012
Med's Done....
10-06-2012
Passport Req..
02-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
02-08-2012
LANDED..........
24-08-2012
it updates every wednesday at around 6pm sometimes the website is slow

immigratingcanada2011 said:
Hi guys,

Have any of you ever tracked the time taken for Assessment of Sponsor on http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/perm-fc.asp?

When the last update was March 19th, it said avg time is 55 days, and they are working on apps received Jan 25, 2012.

Now, the March 28th update is there, and it continues to say avg time 55 days, working on apps received Jan 25, 2012.

Am I reading correctly that they didn't progress at all in the last 2 weeks if they're not going beyond apps received Jan 25th?

Thanks for your perspective.

Regars

Omar Mirza

Dec 20, 2011
Visa Office......
Edmonton
FYI!

I have a friend who works for United Nations in Islamabad g-6/4 behind blue area. I guess all the islamabadi's would know which location i'm talking about. Close to 6 number school.

Anyways, he told me yesterday that they took care of all the immigration medical tests for countries like Canada, Australia, UK, etc etc. He also mentioned that they had a meeting with Islamabad CIC in which they did mention that they had a backlog for family class cases which they will be getting rid of this June/July, 2012!

It's been 6+ months for me since i have submitted my wife's immigration and all i got from CIC was the confirmation by email that they had accepted my case and the file was transferred to Islamabad CIC in Nov,2011. I have also been checking Ecas status online to see any changes made to my application but nothing.

Cmon CIC! Its tough living alone specially when your married. I hope a representative of CIC reads this.

Please do share your thoughts and any news if you have.

Regards,
Omar

Sriz

Star Member
Nov 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 5th 2011
File Transfer...
May 27th 2011
Med's Request
June 27th 2012
Med's Done....
August 10th 2012
Passport Req..
June 27th 2012
tuco said:
thanks for the reply..........that means they really don't follow that queue and first-in first-serve and just doing cherry picking on files
i sent some docs and proofs in march.......may be that would delay a further as it takes a few weeks before they attach them to your file
don't worry about visit visa refusal.........it has nothing to do with your PR application processing......both are processed independently...........good luck
u noe what i think it is, obv it's not just one agent taking care of all the cases right so they obviously divide the cases and give them to different agents, like from May 1st to May 10th they'll give to agent 1, then May 11th to 25th they'll give to agent 2 and then May 26th to April 1st is given to agent 3... so maybe in that sorting some files r looked at first even though they weren't in sequence according to dates

M

misshubby

Sriz said:
u noe what i think it is, obv it's not just one agent taking care of all the cases right so they obviously divide the cases and give them to different agents, like from May 1st to May 10th they'll give to agent 1, then May 11th to 25th they'll give to agent 2 and then May 26th to April 1st is given to agent 3... so maybe in that sorting some files r looked at first even though they weren't in sequence according to dates
i personally think, each agent is assigned alphabets per last name.

Khilafah5

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2011
Doc's Request.
NONE
AOR Received.
31-08-2011
File Transfer...
15-09-2011
Med's Request
08-06-2012
Med's Done....
10-06-2012
Passport Req..
02-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
02-08-2012
LANDED..........
24-08-2012
misshubby said:
Whose spouses last name starts with A

Sriz

Star Member
Nov 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 5th 2011
File Transfer...
May 27th 2011
Med's Request
June 27th 2012
Med's Done....
August 10th 2012
Passport Req..
June 27th 2012
misshubby said:
hmmm u might b right, tht would make sense

Khilafah5 said:
Whose spouses last name starts with A
mine