+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2011 -2012

Liakram

Star Member
Mar 7, 2011
R.Mujgani said:
for the tazkra u should leave expiring date out i did the same for ma husband n i did not fill it in...
send a copy of ur tazkra in Dari or English Translation

Yes ur child is not goin to schoool so write down "young child" or better yet just write (N/A)

n i have no idea of wat UCI # is so Im sure Danny Bro will kno this :D
Thanks Mujgani Jon for the reply. Did you complete a hard copy of the form or you completed them by computer mean electronically? If you filled them electronically did you "Validate" the form ??

Liakram

Star Member
Mar 7, 2011
Imtihaan said:
I tried to answer as I did the same thing except the expiration date one. .READ underneath ur questions. I wrote the answers.
Thank you Imtihaan. I did see them many thanks. I pray, that we all be united with our loved ones soon. BTW, what is your timeline??

Liakram

Star Member
Mar 7, 2011
Imtihaan said:
I tried to answer as I did the same thing except the expiration date one. .READ underneath ur questions. I wrote the answers.
Hi Imtihaan, you said you came to know about UCI # being different for your child at the time of Re.med request, So did you leave the UCI # for your child blank when you re-did the IMM008 (new forms)??.

missingmyjaan

Star Member
Sep 11, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
March 03 2012
File Transfer...
April 2011
Med's Request
May 15 2012
Med's Done....
May 28 2012
MrMohi said:
Hi

Snr. members please help!!

File was transferred to Islamabad June 2011

We just realized that we made a mistake filling out my husband's IMM-008 form (in the initial application package)

Under personal history we forgot to mention that he went to Dubai for 4 months.

What should I do now?? :( :( :(

Should I wait until they ask me to refill the Imm008. Or should I correct it right now and send it voluntarily??

Please suggest
I suggest you write a cover letter explaining that you forgot to mention something, and send passport copies of entry/exit dates to show proof. I think it might be better to do it when you are asked to refill the IMM008 because that way you can tell them that I made a change to my personal history and include the cover letter.

waiting4visa

Star Member
Feb 26, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
how many times background checks perform by CHC-I in husband case? Kindly answer if somebody knows about it.

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Re-medical April 23rd, 2012
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
April 23rd, 2012 - PP sent on May 1st, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 1st, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah .. Total time = 17 months and 8 days
LANDED..........
Jun 17th, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah :)
waiting4visa said:
how many times background checks perform by CHC-I in husband case? Kindly answer if somebody knows about it.
2 times !

immigratingcanada2011

Star Member
Oct 15, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa/Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2012
File Transfer...
June 2012
Passport Req..
April 2013
Dear all,

Just sent off the sponsorship application to Missassauga (Islamabad, wife case). Wanted to ask you guys: What should I expect in 2 months when the application to sponsor gets processed? Will I receive something in the mail or via e-mail at the time of file transfer? How will we get the file number etc? Thanks for your guidance!

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Re-medical April 23rd, 2012
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
April 23rd, 2012 - PP sent on May 1st, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 1st, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah .. Total time = 17 months and 8 days
LANDED..........
Jun 17th, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah :)
waiting4visa said:
Thanks Danny brother you mean first when initial review and second when they issuing you visa?
One before the initial review and the second after Re-medical.

R.Mujgani

Champion Member
May 14, 2011
Toronto Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 2011
AOR Received.
Wakalat Nama March 2012/ Supp. forms June 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2011 (Ecase changed to IN PROCCESS October 26 2012)
Med's Request
November 21th 2012
Med's Done....
November 29th 2012
Interview........
Waived Alhamdulillah
Passport Req..
Alhamdulillah April 19th 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Alhamdulillah June 28 2013
LANDED..........
Alhamdulillah July 14 2013
Liakram said:
Thanks Mujgani Jon for the reply. Did you complete a hard copy of the form or you completed them by computer mean electronically? If you filled them electronically did you "Validate" the form ??
No problem
i did most of it in computer n then the rest by hand lol so 97% done on computer n the other 3% by hand :D

lonelyinca

Mar 21, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
+July 2011
Doc's Request.
+++June 2012
File Transfer...
++Sept 2011
Med's Request
+++June 2012
Med's Done....
++++July 2012
Passport Req..
+++++Dec 2012
VISA ISSUED...
++++++Dec 2012
immigratingcanada2011 said:
Dear all,

Just sent off the sponsorship application to Missassauga (Islamabad, wife case). Wanted to ask you guys: What should I expect in 2 months when the application to sponsor gets processed? Will I receive something in the mail or via e-mail at the time of file transfer? How will we get the file number etc? Thanks for your guidance!
You will most likely receive the email if you provided one. If not you will get hard copy. The file number will be in the heading of that letter.

What I learned, is to call them after one month and confirm if you will get an email or letter by mail. Confirm also what email they have on database, you don't want them to make mistake on the email and you will be just waiting for it....

waiting4visa

Star Member
Feb 26, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
immigratingcanada2011 said:
Dear all,

You will receive letter from CIC-M once your application approved and forwarded to CHC-I and you need to email CHC-I to get your file number

lonelyinca

Mar 21, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
+July 2011
Doc's Request.
+++June 2012
File Transfer...
++Sept 2011
Med's Request
+++June 2012
Med's Done....
++++July 2012
Passport Req..
+++++Dec 2012
VISA ISSUED...
++++++Dec 2012
waiting4visa said:
You will receive letter from CIC-M once your application approved and forwarded to CHC-I and you need to email CHC-I to get your file number
I got it in my letter, right under the UCI number.