+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2011 -2012

R

raptorsfan

khanb5 said:
intellix bro I just notice one of your question about gifts. I would like to share my experience with you may be that helps you. I used this website called www.tohfay.com they are awsomeeeeeee they have variety of gift items which I send to my wife on different occasion and on 16th of every month as it was my Nikah date :) and in return www.tohfay.com send me recipt which has my name, my address, detail of the order I placed, my msg for greeting card along with gift, my wife name, my wife address and date of delivery. My wife gets the gift same day. You can send flower and chocolate and its not that expensive too. I hope this info would help you as I have submited the gift receipt to CHC from tohfay.com

also your question regarding submiting original greeting card or photocopy I would suggest you to go with original better to play safe and dont give any chance to CHC. I did submit orginal greeting cards.
good going khanb5...keep giving ppl good advice...tuco is very negative...

btw...there is this other website i recently used for my wedding anniversary...its by tcs...its called tcs sentiments...they do the exact same thing...and u get the reciept in ur inbox...

khanb5

Aug 8, 2011
raptorsfan said:

btw...there is this other website i recently used for my wedding anniversary...its by tcs...its called tcs sentiments...they do the exact same thing...and u get the reciept in ur inbox...
Thanks for the appreciation bro, means alot. I did visit tcs sentiments too but they dont have much option as compare to tohfay.com. Tohfay have huge variety and options to choose from. Its so funny becuase I am thier regular customer they even called me on eid and asked me if I would like to send goat or cow to my wife on eid hahah. I even use them for sadqa sometime as they give food to salani welfare and they sent you copy of orginal recipt issue by the welfare.

intellix

Star Member
Nov 18, 2011
wes786 said:
well thats good, now atleast you can quote the file number when sending emails and/or any supporting documents to them :)
Yes wes786 bhai, I am organizing all the supporting docs and will send them with an update, Inshallah. Now I can use the File Number to update them on anything. Glad I saw this website in time and found out that we had to get the Applicant File # ourselves. I knew they stopped sending AORs but wasn't sure how else we were supposed to get the file #.

khanb5 said:
intellix bro I just notice one of your question about gifts. I would like to share my experience with you may be that helps you. I used this website called tohfay they are awsomeeeeeee they have variety of gift items which I send to my wife on different occasion and on 16th of every month as it was my Nikah date :) and in return tohfay send me recipt which has my name, my address, detail of the order I placed, my msg for greeting card along with gift, my wife name, my wife address and date of delivery. My wife gets the gift same day. You can send flower and chocolate and its not that expensive too. I hope this info would help you as I have submited the gift receipt to CHC from tohfay.com

also your question regarding submiting original greeting card or photocopy I would suggest you to go with original better to play safe and dont give any chance to CHC. I did submit orginal greeting cards.
Great site, they have a good collection of gifts. Thanks for the good ideas, I am sure many can benefit from this.

ROFL @ sending a goat or a cow!!! :D Hahaha. That would be too funny to send as gift and show CHC-I as proof of your relationship. :p

intellix

Star Member
Nov 18, 2011
A very special thanks to humpakwatan, you did a great job in preparing that Islamabad FAQ. Really appreciated the effort, it was very informative and I now have a general idea what their email/letters look like so I can prepare for future correspondence better. The questions and answers are very detailed.. I have bookmarked the page. Thanks again. :)

Wes bahi, thanks for referring Ring123Pinless, it has so much better call quality and is much cheaper than G3Telecom. I was getting robbed with those guys.

Sriz

Star Member
Nov 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 5th 2011
File Transfer...
May 27th 2011
Med's Request
June 27th 2012
Med's Done....
August 10th 2012
Passport Req..
June 27th 2012
raptorsfan said:

expressgiftservice.com is pretty good too! Their prices are fair

intellix

Star Member
Nov 18, 2011
While on the subject of sending gifts, there is another one with great selection of gifts. eMarkaz.com, they are the same people that run SMSMarkaz.com

student123

Aug 6, 2011
Every1 is sharing the site through which they send gifts to pakistan but can any1 tell me any site through which i can send gifts to Canada....

tuco

May 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
student123 said:
Every1 is sharing the site through which they send gifts to pakistan but can any1 tell me any site through which i can send gifts to Canada....
go to www.vvipgift.com........... the person's name is munir khan and he's in karachi.......you can see his cell phone number on the website.......i sent my wife a gift through them and they're very quick.........i guess they only deliver in big cities like Toronto, Mississauga etc.........but you can call him & check

khushi humesha 100

Nov 20, 2011
Visa Office......
chc -isb (wife case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
feb 2012
File Transfer...
dec 2010
Med's Request
feb 2012
Med's Done....
5th march 2012
Passport Req..
31st july 2012 Alhamdullilah :)
VISA ISSUED...
Decision made on 18th aug PP back with visa on 1st Sep 2012 Alhamdullilah :) :)
LANDED..........
Alhamdullilah sep 30th 2012 :)
intellix said:
Thanks Tuco.
Wes bhai, thanks for giving the moral support. It very important to stay positive.

I got an email from CHC-I yesterday morning, and they gave me my Wife's File #. It took them 4 days and but it got here, finally.

khushi humesha 100

Nov 20, 2011
Visa Office......
chc -isb (wife case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
feb 2012
File Transfer...
dec 2010
Med's Request
feb 2012
Med's Done....
5th march 2012
Passport Req..
31st july 2012 Alhamdullilah :)
VISA ISSUED...
Decision made on 18th aug PP back with visa on 1st Sep 2012 Alhamdullilah :) :)
LANDED..........
Alhamdullilah sep 30th 2012 :)

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
intellix said:
A very special thanks to humpakwatan, you did a great job in preparing that Islamabad FAQ. Really appreciated the effort, it was very informative and I now have a general idea what their email/letters look like so I can prepare for future correspondence better. The questions and answers are very detailed.. I have bookmarked the page. Thanks again. :)

Wes bahi, thanks for referring Ring123Pinless, it has so much better call quality and is much cheaper than G3Telecom. I was getting robbed with those guys.

My wife is loving it, she is always talking to her mom and family back home ;D

ashley1

Star Member
Oct 28, 2011
Asif_786 said:
Alhumdulilah! My family has arrived today. Thanks a lot to very helpful members like Wes786, Danny etc.
I wish all the best to all the forum members.

regards,
Asif
Great news, you are very lucky person . Your case has been finalized in 1 year amazing.
R u Citizen and was there any correspondence or complication. Pls share

babarkhan

Star Member
Feb 21, 2011
Ok guys please i seriously need some help or advice!! I am 21 getting married this summer.I am Canadian citizen since 18 years. my gonna-be-wife is 18 which also my first cousin. we r having our Nikah no rukhsati. I have pics of my engagement 2 yrs ago.How do i make my case more strong..PlZz reply

intellix

Star Member
Nov 18, 2011
khushi humesha 100 said:
CHC-I doesn't send AORs anymore so I had to request my wife's file # through the general inquiry email address.

wes786 said:
My wife is loving it, she is always talking to her mom and family back home ;D
That is great yaar. If I knew about this last year, I could've saved so much. I am sure I will continue to use their service after my wife comes to Canada, Inshallah. It is way better than any phone cards, deals or promos I have seen.

ashley1 said:
Great news, you are very lucky person . Your case has been finalized in 1 year amazing.
R u Citizen and was there any correspondence or complication. Pls share
His case was not a spousal sponsorship, he sponsored his young daughter (if I remember now)...

intellix

Star Member
Nov 18, 2011
babarkhan said:
Ok guys please i seriously need some help or advice!! I am 21 getting married this summer.I am Canadian citizen since 18 years. my gonna-be-wife is 18 which also my first cousin. we r having our Nikah no rukhsati. I have pics of my engagement 2 yrs ago.How do i make my case more strong..PlZz reply
First of all, congratulations on the good news. Secondly, brace yourself for a slow emotional roller coaster ride. :)

There are many people who have performed Nikah only and submitted their application, I am in the same category. Some applicants are very adamant that their case is strong enough to withstand CHC-I's process. However, due to many fraud cases, CHC-I will object and request you to perform your rukhsati before they proceed with your application and give your wife a Visa.

Now to make your case strong, here are a few things: (quoting from humpakwatan's site)

Q-What additional proofs can I provide for Nikah Cases to prove relationship is genuine?

1. Nikah Certificate
2. Pics (labeled) from engagement, baat pakki rasam, nikah ceremony and pics from those dinner where you are invited after nikah along with spouse.
3. gifts receipt from online if you sent gifts to each other.
4. fed ex receipt for gifts that you sent each other.
5. greeting cards that you have sent each other.
6. SMS logs from website or phone
7. Long Distance Call logs to Pakistan and Canada
8. Call/Chat logs from Skype/Yahoo/MSN
9. Confirmation letter from one of the bank in Pakistan where you opened joint account with transaction details of any money transfers
10. Jewellery receipt which you bought for her for Nikah/wedding gift.
11. Boarding pass and ticket info and Passport Entry and Exit stamps of yourself and family who attended Nikah/wedding events.
12. Confirmation letter spouse's university confirming marital status change and confirming you as Spouse
13. Screen shot of greeting comments from friends in Email and greeting cards received from friends at the nikah ceremony
14. Letter from my tax consultant confirming that she include my wife as my dependent while filing for tax return.

There are others that different users have posted which you can use as well, but that is the general idea. To give as much proof of relationship as possible so they don't see room to question the genuineness of your relationship.

Being first cousin will not affect your sponsorship application.

Hope this helps. Good Luck