and Passport sent June 28, 2012
Passport Req..
June 8, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
PP back with visa on Aug 31, 2012!
LANDED..........
Oct 7, 2012 :)
wes786 said:
hmm well it does get a little slower because the staff goes on holidays to spend some time with their family on christmas and new year...
Thank you....I guess so....

I appreciated your answers, it give me peace in mind. Good to see you around here despite your complete case.

Canadian555

Aug 20, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2011
File Transfer...
April 1st, 2011 [W]
Med's Request
June 8, 2012
Med's Done....
and Passport sent June 28, 2012
Passport Req..
June 8, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
PP back with visa on Aug 31, 2012!
LANDED..........
Oct 7, 2012 :)
wes786 said:
Keep me in your prayers :)
Sure, welcome bhai. I will keep your prayer. :thumbup:

R

raptorsfan

wes786 said:
Not necessarily! You can fill out just one updated form and write a detailed cover letter explaining the whole thing.
yeah...i saw the original forms i mailed out...the mailing address in the application for PR is my wife's address but the reps address is there for some reason...i guess he has to sign a NOC letter or something...or just a cover letter explaining everything...lets see...

thanks for all the info tho...

merrakhawaab

Star Member
Feb 17, 2011
Jhang
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Doc send with Complete Wedding in Dec,2011
Nomination.....
feb,2012 send all pcc,imm forms, relationship documnets
AOR Received.
20-02-2012
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
11-11-2010
Interview........
05.06.2013 passed
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
inshAllahSoon
i have done my mehndi , rakhsti, and walima, in 16 november, now my updates is ready which having,

daily chat conversation
telephone bill
money sending receipt,s
gift received
gift receipts
photos of mehdi, walima
bill of hotle.
wife boarding pass , ticket,
and some elc ,

but me and my wife have plan to go to china together for 15 days, in one december to 15 december, i am thinking to send them my update when i am come back from china. then get all documents together , and send them, or i should send them my document, which i have now, and send them later when i am come back from china.

need you help , what i should do, ???
i send visa office document right now, or later , when i am come back fromchina.

tuco

May 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
merrakhawaab said:
i have done my mehndi , rakhsti, and walima, in 16 november, now my updates is ready which having,

daily chat conversation
telephone bill
money sending receipt,s
gift received
gift receipts
photos of mehdi, walima
bill of hotle.
and some elc ,

but me and my wife have plan to go to china together for 15 days, in one december to 15 december, i am thinking to send them my update when i am come back from china. then get all documents together , and send them, or i should send them my document, which i have now, and send them later when i am come back from china.

i send visa office document right now, or later , when i am come back fromchina.
wait untill they request you to send additional relationship proofs

R

raptorsfan

merrakhawaab said:

daily chat conversation
telephone bill
money sending receipt,s
gift received
gift receipts
photos of mehdi, walima
bill of hotle.
and some elc ,

Send it ASAP...when you get back from China....because if they receive it after initial review then its going to delay it further 2-3 months....

below is an example from one of our members:

saggit19 said:
yes, there is one thing that could have contributed to the delay - we sent documents in april when our initial review was already done in March, had we known at that time that this would create problems
we wouldn't have sent in the additional update. but we didn't know at that time because we hadn't received our caips back then.
So yes my advise to everyone would be to send in as much proof as possible early in the case processing, and after that send in docs, ONLY when embassy asks for them.
if you just wait for them to request for additional docs...u will see an objection letter as well...

shamsia

Champion Member
Jan 27, 2011
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
30-06-2011
File Transfer...
31-08-2011
Med's Done....
16-06-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
10-01-2012
LANDED..........
April 6th, 2012
student123 said:
Can anyone tell me how can i print my skype chats....do i have to print all of them or just few starting and end chats...
You can take screenshots and save it as a paint document. Make sure you include the durations of the calls and the dates which would show the progression of the relationship :)

shamsia

Champion Member
Jan 27, 2011
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
30-06-2011
File Transfer...
31-08-2011
Med's Done....
16-06-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
10-01-2012
LANDED..........
April 6th, 2012
student123 said:
I hv printed all the call history but i am asking about skype CHAT history how can i print them?
We tried taking the chat history of skype for our application, but did not have much luck (maybe someone over here actually managed to do that, and can help you out). Anyway, we did what I just told you. We opened the Skype application, clicked on show messages for 6 months and took screenshots and saved them as a paint document and then printed them out on paper.

Hope this helps :)

khanb5

Aug 8, 2011
shamsia said:
We tried taking the chat history of skype for our application, but did not have much luck (maybe someone over here actually managed to do that, and can help you out). Anyway, we did what I just told you. We opened the Skype application, clicked on show messages for 6 months and took screenshots and saved them as a paint document and then printed them out on paper.

Hope this helps :)
agree with shamsia sis I do the same. I take the screenshot while we are doing vdo chat and then once the chat is over I take another screenshot of call summary and copy on Ms Word and then simply print it of and keep it in folder.

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
khanb5 said:
agree with shamsia sis I do the same. I take the screenshot while we are doing vdo chat and then once the chat is over I take another screenshot of call summary and copy on Ms Word and then simply print it of and keep it in folder.
Is there no proper way to save chats and print it like there used to be for msn messenger? I have never used skype so don't know ::)

QD

Star Member
Jun 26, 2011
khanb5 said:
Hi Khanb5,

I have never used skype but i am intrested in using it for sms purpose? is there any option in skype to send & recieve sms? is it completely free or some amount is charged? Please let me know. Thanks

shamsia

Champion Member
Jan 27, 2011
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
30-06-2011
File Transfer...
31-08-2011
Med's Done....
16-06-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
10-01-2012
LANDED..........
April 6th, 2012
khanb5 said:
Yep there you go. That's the best way to do it. Instead of doing it in one go later on, you can save it everytime you use skype. Lot easier and efficient :)

wes786 said:
Is there no proper way to save chats and print it like there used to be for msn messenger? I have never used skype so don't know ::)
Skype doesnt have that feature. Wish it did, it would have saved a lot of headache! :)