App. Filed.......
agust 2011
Doc's Request.
IN PROCESS
File Transfer...
sep 2011
Ali.CA said:
Hi,

I submitted application for PR in Nov-2011 in Spouse Sponsorship Catagory. I received letter for IOM Medical on 10-10-2012. I under gone the medical examination on 15-10-2012.

What should I expect next?

I heared that IOM Medical is the last stage and It took me just another 4 months to get Visa. Is it??

Kindly respond.

Thanks!
Ali

did you get only remedical or remedical+ppr ?

Ali.CA

Star Member
Oct 21, 2012
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-11-2011
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
15-02-2012
Med's Request
10-10-2012
Med's Done....
15-10-2012
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
15-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
13-03-2013
LANDED..........
15-06-2013 (Expected date)
I only got medical request. Please note I also did medical in Sep-2011 at the time of application filing.

I also want to mention here that my eCAS is showing "Application Received" and when I click the status they details me "We received your application for permanent residence on XYZ Date".

Is it normal that they had not chaneged my status to "In Process" etc?

jerry84

Oct 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa/Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08/17/2012
File Transfer...
09/28/2012 to Isb 04/24/2014 to London
Med's Request
01/30/2014 -Add. Forms + RePCC + ReMed, Nov 2014 Add.Forms + RePCC
Med's Done....
Med extension Req - 01/05/2015, Repeat X-Rays 02/16/2015
Passport Req..
28/03/2015
VISA ISSUED...
23/04/2015
Ali.CA said:
I only got medical request. Please note I also did medical in Sep-2011 at the time of application filing.

I also want to mention here that my eCAS is showing "Application Received" and when I click the status they details me "We received your application for permanent residence on XYZ Date".

The medical is only good for 1 year so it probably expired in September 2012. It is normal that they haven't changed the status. Do your medical asap and send it. InshaAllah your next step will be PPR :)

masoud100

Aug 1, 2012
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I need some calrification regarding document sent. When we applicant recieves their passport stamped do they recieve all documents that they submitted such as VCD, police certificates, wedding certificates, etc, photos. If they do recieve it do they recieve it same time as passport or after and if after how long after.

farhadf80

Jul 13, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
agust 2011
Doc's Request.
IN PROCESS
File Transfer...
sep 2011
Ali.CA said:

yah its ok send ur medical and next stage is passport request . inshallah u will get it soon .

farhadf80

Jul 13, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
agust 2011
Doc's Request.
IN PROCESS
File Transfer...
sep 2011
masoud100 said:
I need some calrification regarding document sent. When we applicant recieves their passport stamped do they recieve all documents that they submitted such as VCD, police certificates, wedding certificates, etc, photos. If they do recieve it do they recieve it same time as passport or after and if after how long after.
masud jan i dont understood ur writing ?

jerry84

Oct 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa/Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08/17/2012
File Transfer...
09/28/2012 to Isb 04/24/2014 to London
Med's Request
01/30/2014 -Add. Forms + RePCC + ReMed, Nov 2014 Add.Forms + RePCC
Med's Done....
Med extension Req - 01/05/2015, Repeat X-Rays 02/16/2015
Passport Req..
28/03/2015
VISA ISSUED...
23/04/2015
masoud100 said:
I don't think you get anything back that you have submitted with your application. That's for their records. Thats why you send a copy and not the originals.

Musa786

Star Member
Oct 4, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
8 June 2011
Med's Request
15 sept2012
Med's Done....
9 oct 2012
Interview........
Noooooo
Passport Req..
15 Sept 2012 (submitted 9th oct )
VISA ISSUED...
InshAllah Soon :)
LANDED..........
masoud100 said:
Yes they send all documents with pp

Basilzaman

Apr 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January-2012
File Transfer...
March-2012
Med's Done....
[move][color=red]December-2011 (Expired)[/color][/move]
Passport Req..
Soon In Sha Allah
LANDED..........
Allah Knows
masoud100 said:
Yes bro don't worry they will send back all ur documents with pp.

Musa786

Star Member
Oct 4, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
8 June 2011
Med's Request
15 sept2012
Med's Done....
9 oct 2012
Interview........
Noooooo
Passport Req..
15 Sept 2012 (submitted 9th oct )
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Jis kisi be oct main medical KIA hai un ka result a gya hai? Plz tell me

waiting110

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad: Husband's case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2012
File Transfer...
Nov 2012 to Ottawa, June 2013 to Isl, Feb 2014 to London
I have 2 questions regarding my file that im ready to send tomorrow:
just want to confirm that I dont have to send education background and work experience questionnaire since I just got married in july so I dont have dependents over 22 years of age, right? and also do I have to send my spouse's original educational documents .. I have come across mixed replies. some people saying yes some say no. the region specific form checklist is unclear about it as well. but I am sending his proof of employment from work tho.

I paid my fees online and it says approved- thank you and all but do I have to fill payer information?

if anything doesn't apply to us in document checklist do I have to write Not applicable in the checklist?

Thank you

Atif Shegiwal

Aug 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012 and REPCC reqest september 2012
File Transfer...
June 2011
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
July 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18 Febuary 2013
VISA ISSUED...
3rd march 2013
Ali.CA said:

Hi bro, my Ecas is showing same like u..even i did my remedical 3 months before but still it shows application recived and not changed into process however my casse is in process. while my spouse is sending enquiry through MP to ISLAMABAD CHC so they reply and says my case is in proces..so u dont need to worry. ur next step will b RePCC or PPR...after doing remedical in july i taught will get PPR but they send me RePCC in the End of September 2012

Ali.CA

Star Member
Oct 21, 2012
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-11-2011
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
15-02-2012
Med's Request
10-10-2012
Med's Done....
15-10-2012
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
15-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
13-03-2013
LANDED..........
15-06-2013 (Expected date)
Atif Shegiwal said:
Hi bro, my Ecas is showing same like u..even i did my remedical 3 months before but still it shows application recived and not changed into process however my casse is in process. while my spouse is sending enquiry through MP to ISLAMABAD CHC so they reply and says my case is in proces..so u dont need to worry. ur next step will b RePCC or PPR...after doing remedical in july i taught will get PPR but they send me RePCC in the End of September 2012
What is RePCC?

sponsor of applicant

Aug 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AUGUST 2011
Doc's Request.
INCLUDED WITH APPLICATION
File Transfer...
NOV 2011
waiting110 said:
I have 2 questions regarding my file that im ready to send tomorrow:
just want to confirm that I dont have to send education background and work experience questionnaire since I just got married in july so I dont have dependents over 22 years of age, right? and also do I have to send my spouse's original educational documents .. I have come across mixed replies. some people saying yes some say no. the region specific form checklist is unclear about it as well. but I am sending his proof of employment from work tho.

I paid my fees online and it says approved- thank you and all but do I have to fill payer information?

if anything doesn't apply to us in document checklist do I have to write Not applicable in the checklist?

Thank you
Normally you wouldn't but if its a pakistani application you will have to send original educational documents
And you will also have to fill out your personal history starting from since you were 18 that also includes address history

waiting110

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad: Husband's case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2012
File Transfer...
Nov 2012 to Ottawa, June 2013 to Isl, Feb 2014 to London
thank you I do know about personal history they are also asking abt that under immigration forms ..
what about the work experience and education background questionnaire?