+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2011 -2012

jay123456

Star Member
Nov 1, 2011
ek_larki said:
BY the grace of ALLAH ALMIGHTY, i have arrived

in CANADA on Aug 12 :) . my PIA flight arrived half n hour early ... Which was unexpected ..

i wasnt asked so many question by immgration officers nor did i have to open bags

for customs i was so excited to arrive in canada n after i exited the door the first face i saw was of

my husband :) INSHA ALLAH we will get to celebrate this EID together n i wish n pray the same for the

rest who r waiting for there PPR n VISAS ..... :)
Congrats :) ---- Check your Inbox

sabii

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad (Husband Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012 -IMM & Supp Forms
File Transfer...
Sept 2011
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Feb 2013 along with RePCC
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
May 2013
Usman.Bajwa79 said:
Application received in Islamabad Aug 22nd / 2011

Received letter for addional info in June 2012 , send back docs same week.
Received letter for re-medical and police clearance July 2012 send back same week.

Status shows Medical received.

how long for PPR?

ws
usman
we have a list for the people who did thier remedical in may june and july so can get some idea from that list...

sabii

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad (Husband Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012 -IMM & Supp Forms
File Transfer...
Sept 2011
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Feb 2013 along with RePCC
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
May 2013
ek_larki said:
BY the grace of ALLAH ALMIGHTY, i have arrived

in CANADA on Aug 12 :) . my PIA flight arrived half n hour early ... Which was unexpected ..

i wasnt asked so many question by immgration officers nor did i have to open bags

for customs i was so excited to arrive in canada n after i exited the door the first face i saw was of

my husband :) INSHA ALLAH we will get to celebrate this EID together n i wish n pray the same for the

rest who r waiting for there PPR n VISAS ..... :)
thats great MashaAllah! :)
remember us in dua

Usman.Bajwa79

Aug 14, 2012
Vaughan, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-06-2011
Doc's Request.
12-06-2012
AOR Received.
12-05-2012
File Transfer...
22-08-2011
Med's Request
13-06-2012
Med's Done....
18-06-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19 February 2013
Re: PO Box no. missing from mailing address updated on E-cas

sponsor of applicant said:
Everyone with application date of august 2011
please post your your time line so we all know where we stand and when to expect the RE-MED or better yet PPR INSHALLAH please keep updating your timeline
MY Applictaion was received on 22nd august 2011
Addional Doc requested in June 2012
re medical & police certificate send in July 2012

E-cas status shows medical recevied.

Waiting for the next step.

jay123456

Star Member
Nov 1, 2011
Hi All

Can anyone share their experience what kind of questions were asked by immigration at the airport when they landed ?

Thanks for your input
Jay

R

raptorsfan

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Alhamdulillah Alhamdulillah Alhamdulillah

I checked my Ecas today and it was DECISION MADE.

Me and my wife are thankful to Allah (swt) and Muhammad (pbuh) wa ale Muhammad (pbuh)

The Decision was made on Aug 14, 2012....Pakistani Independence Day...Hahaha...Jinnah 4 lyfe

Many of you know that I have been waiting for over 4 months after PPR + ReMed.

Last Week on friday, my wife started Surah Yaseen amal and she was on the 5th day and we got Decision Made.

I was doing the Ziyarat-e-Ashura amal...its a 40 day amal. I was on the 20th day and we got Decision Made.

The point is that there is a lot of power is the words of Allah and everything is in the hands of Allah (swt)

I also thank everyone on the forum for all their help and encouragement through hard times....namely khushi, imtihan, red jeans, sawera, danny, canadianbear, SUR1, maham noor, blueye, khanb5, insaan2011 and many others who I forgot to mention

Also members whom I had the pleasure to meet in person. yasir2k6 and became-a-loner....nice guys...THANK YOU.

Cute_Stranger

Aug 13, 2012
Dear Forum Users,
MY online TimeLine Is,

1 - We received your application to sponsor on 17,January 2012.

2 - We sent you a letter on 21st,March,2012 about the decision on your application.and application sent to CHC, Islamabad .

3 - We received application for permanent residence on January 17, 2012

4 - Medical Done 5th,December,2011

Online Ecas Showing " Application Received "

Now i want to know when I'll receive any email or mail from CHC-I & when my medical will expired?

Your prompt reply in this regards will be highly appreciated.

CHUMCHUM

Apr 2, 2011
(Wife Case) I have a question and I would appreciate if you friends share your expereiences. Our File got transfered in Februrary 2011 to CHC, ISB and CHC ISB reopened it in February 2012 as they asked for remedical and PCC and other supplementary form. Since then its about 6months now there is no correspondence. Send them couple of emails but no reply. My ecase status is Application Received since the Day1 when file got transfered to CHC ISB. The status is still the same. Next step is that we are waiting for PPR.

Is it necessary to have ecase status changed to "In Process" before they send out a PPR or they can send a PPR even if the ecase status is Application Recived. Please share your experiences as what your ecase status is and when did it changed to "Inprocess" if it's not still "Application received".?

Allah Madat

Mar 14, 2012
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2011
File Transfer...
July 2011
raptorsfan said:

Me and my wife are thankful to Allah (swt) and Muhammad (pbuh) wa ale Muhammad (pbuh)

The Decision was made on Aug 14, 2012....Pakistani Independence Day...Hahaha...Jinnah 4 lyfe

Last Week on friday, my wife started Surah Yaseen amal and she was on the 5th day and we got Decision Made.

I was doing the Ziyarat-e-Ashura amal...its a 40 day amal. I was on the 20th day and we got Decision Made.

The point is that there is a lot of power is the words of Allah and everything is in the hands of Allah (swt)

I also thank everyone on the forum for all their help and encouragement through hard times....namely khushi, imtihan, red jeans, sawera, danny, canadianbear, SUR1, maham noor, blueye, khanb5, insaan2011 and many others who I forgot to mention

Also members whom I had the pleasure to meet in person. yasir2k6 and became-a-loner....nice guys...THANK YOU.
Mashallah :)
Many many congratulations :D
All the best for your life ahead :D
God Bless you both :)

mianz

Star Member
Dec 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 24, 2011
Doc's Request.
Aug 29, 2012
AOR Received.
Aug 29, 2012
File Transfer...
Nov 01, 2011
Med's Request
Nov 22, 2012
Med's Done....
Dec 3rd, 2012
Interview........
Alhamdulillah Waived!
Passport Req..
Dec 29, 2012 (along with REPCC)
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 26,2013...Alhamdulillah
LANDED..........
April 19, 2013 (By the Grace of All Mighty Allah)

RockinAdy said:
Application filed = 24 august 2011

File transfer = 01 November 2011

currently background checks are in process since june 2012.(ChC informed about background checks by email reply)

sent marriage certificate with apostille stamp.chat logs as communication proof for about 125 pages and 25 photos of my baby boy sent to CHC on 9th august voluntarily,without asking by CHC.CHC didnt make any contact yet since file transfer nov. 2011.
Thanks!!

Salam RockinAdy,

How are you? Bro we have the same timeline. I hope CHC-Isb will contact us after Eid. What do you think? How much more time they will take?

Regards

Mianz

R

raptorsfan

Allah Madat said:
Mashallah :)
Many many congratulations :D
All the best for your life ahead :D
God Bless you both :)
thank you bro...appreciate it...its all b/c we pray for each other...

Arkansas2045

Nov 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2011
File Transfer...
Mar 2011
Med's Request
10 Jul 2012
Med's Done....
11 Jul 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
10 Jul 2012; Submitted: 12 Jul 2012; Decision Made: 03 Sept 2012
VISA ISSUED...
08 Sept 2012
raptorsfan said:

Congrats!

sponsor of applicant

Aug 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AUGUST 2011
Doc's Request.
INCLUDED WITH APPLICATION
File Transfer...
NOV 2011

mianz said:
Salam RockinAdy,

How are you? Bro we have the same timeline. I hope CHC-Isb will contact us after Eid. What do you think? How much more time they will take?

Regards

Mianz
my time line is same too

please update your timeline in your profile so we know if any of us get anything

Hot-Lier

May 27, 2009
BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-06-2011
Doc's Request.
17-4-2012
AOR Received.
17-4-2012
File Transfer...
14-08-2011
Med's Request
07-06-2012
Med's Done....
12-06-2012
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
17-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
8-09-2012
CHUMCHUM said:
(Wife Case) I have a question and I would appreciate if you friends share your expereiences. Our File got transfered in Februrary 2011 to CHC, ISB and CHC ISB reopened it in February 2012 as they asked for remedical and PCC and other supplementary form. Since then its about 6months now there is no correspondence. Send them couple of emails but no reply. My ecase status is Application Received since the Day1 when file got transfered to CHC ISB. The status is still the same. Next step is that we are waiting for PPR.

Is it necessary to have ecase status changed to "In Process" before they send out a PPR or they can send a PPR even if the ecase status is Application Recived. Please share your experiences as what your ecase status is and when did it changed to "Inprocess" if it's not still "Application received".?
Yes ! They can send PPR without a " In Process" Status. Physical processing is the most important thing rather then on line status.