LANDED..........
May 2013
sheikh88 said:
Hello Everyone,

I am sponsoring my wife from Pakistan. My timeline is this:

Married - July 2011
Case sent - September 2011
Case Received by Immigration - Dec 2011
July 2012 - Request for additional Docs (QC selection and Supplementary form), but I sent recent communications, bank statements, police certificate, money transfers as well.

Anyone knows what's next and within what periods? One more thing; when I received letter for additional docs, the file number was blank, UCI and Application no was given....is it normal? what does it mean?

Sheikh88
remedical and ppr is the next... application # that starts with F******** is actually the file #.

sabii

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad (Husband Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012 -IMM & Supp Forms
File Transfer...
Sept 2011
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Feb 2013 along with RePCC
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
May 2013
tabasumali said:
Hi to all form members
Some help nedeed urgently
My wife move to another place in canada. Unfortunately when she call canada post to change her mailing adress . They told her we receive a mail frm chc- isb and now we return it back
She already e-mail and fax chc- i to change her adress
How can we get mail back to us

My re- medical done on 20-07-2012
Till now they did not update my status to medical receive
if she already informed CHC about change of address then you should get mail on new address now... but if you want you can email or mail CHC with the clarification what happened ....

sheikh88

Aug 8, 2012
I heard that now there's a new way to do medical. They give you the time and location themselves unlike before. and they take your interview when you go for re-medical? I know someone whose wife went through this just last month...can anyone elaborate or give me link to where it's already discussed and what are the questions asked?

sheikh88

sponsor of applicant

Aug 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AUGUST 2011
Doc's Request.
INCLUDED WITH APPLICATION
File Transfer...
NOV 2011
Re: PO Box no. missing from mailing address updated on E-cas

Hot-Lier said:
I think only one case OF December 2011 FOR PPR?
cases after august got direct ppr because their medical is still valid

sponsor of applicant

Aug 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AUGUST 2011
Doc's Request.
File Transfer...
NOV 2011
syedgj said:
need some relevant info here. I have already received ppr and I've dispatched the passport today. I got a call from 0512086 but I couldn't receive it cuz I'm travelling. Does anyone know what this could be about?

Has anyone ever gotten a call from them right after ppr? I'm sure they haven't received the documents yet.
my freinds wife got the call in pakistan she couldnt take the call so they called her back again

MrMohi

Feb 27, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad (husband case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2011
Doc's Request.
Aug 29 2012
File Transfer...
June 2011
Med's Request
Nov 1 2012 along with repcc req
Hi All

Please Help. I'm a june 2011 file transfer and heard nothing from Chc-I yet. I am so worried. What should I do. I already ordered gcms. Wll get them in a month. Is there anything else I can do in the meantime?

Is there anyone else from June who has heard nothing yet? :(

sheebataha

Star Member
Jun 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-06-2011
Doc's Request.
12-05-2012
AOR Received.
12-05-2012
IELTS Request
PCC req- sept 05 2012
File Transfer...
25-08-2011
hey,

i recieved request for add. docs in may 2012
and silence after that.. waiting as well!!

MrMohi said:
Hi All

Please Help. I'm a june 2011 file transfer and heard nothing from Chc-I yet. I am so worried. What should I do. I already ordered gcms. Wll get them in a month. Is there anything else I can do in the meantime?

Is there anyone else from June who has heard nothing yet? :(

Mississauga123

Nov 25, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sheikh88 said:
I heard that now there's a new way to do medical. They give you the time and location themselves unlike before. and they take your interview when you go for re-medical? I know someone whose wife went through this just last month...can anyone elaborate or give me link to where it's already discussed and what are the questions asked?

sheikh88
If the high commission feels that you need an interview, they will ask you to come in for one. If they are satisfied, and waive the interview, then they will simply send you a passport request and remedical request.

In the remedical request, you will find the phone number of a few IMO. I think IMO stands for Independant Medical Office, but I am not sure.

I think there is one IMO in Islamabad, one in Lahore and one in Karachi. You need to call them, and schedule an appointment. They will take care of everything after that. The IMO will tell you what to bring with you.

Cute_Stranger

Aug 13, 2012
Dear Forum Users,

I need ur help i was email to CHC-I to inform them about my new born baby and today i have received email from them and i was shocked.

Dear Client;

In reply to your mail (see below) please be informed that your spousal application has not yet reached Islamabad for processing.

Please contact the local office in Canada where you submitted the application.

Regards,

Immigration Section
Canadian High Commission, Islamabad

ma35

Star Member
Feb 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 11,2011
Doc's Request.
June 25, 2012
AOR Received.
June 25,2012
File Transfer...
Nov 17,2011
Cute_Stranger said:
Dear Forum Users,

I need ur help i was email to CHC-I to inform them about my new born baby and today i have received email from them and i was shocked.

Dear Client;

In reply to your mail (see below) please be informed that your spousal application has not yet reached Islamabad for processing.

Regards,

Immigration Section
When did you file ur application in Mississauga, did u get any response from CPC,also make sure u quote ur correct file# in ur email.

Cute_Stranger

Aug 13, 2012
ma35 said:
When did you file ur application in Mississauga, did u get any response from CPC,also make sure u quote ur correct file# in ur email.
Yes i get approval letter from CPC on 21-March-2012 and there are mentioned in letter that ur application has been approved and ur file has been transfer to Islamabad for further process and they are not mentioned any file# in last email :eek:

sponsor of applicant

Aug 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AUGUST 2011
Doc's Request.
File Transfer...
NOV 2011
Cute_Stranger said:
Dear Forum Users,

Dear Client;

Regards,

Immigration Section
did you get this email before or after you received Postal mail/ email from CHC regarding transfer of your file to islamabad

if you have not received any mail from CHC mississauga regarding transfer of your file then you should contact mississauga regarding your file

if you have received mail regarding transfer of your file to islamabad then you will have to Quote

1. File number you received in the mail on the top left corner of the mail starting with "F"
2. D.O.B of applicant
3. NAME of applicant

if you don't quote this information when emailing CHC your mail will be lost they might not be able to track your file down

RockinAdy

Mar 31, 2012
Visa Office......
CHC-Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 2011
Doc's Request.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
November 2011
Med's Request
oct.2012
Med's Done....
oct.2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
nov. 2012(decision made Dec.2012)
VISA ISSUED...
12december,2012
LANDED..........
17 December 2012,Thanks to Allah
Re: PO Box no. missing from mailing address updated on E-cas

sponsor of applicant said:
Everyone with application date of august 2011
please post your your time line so we all know where we stand and when to expect the RE-MED or better yet PPR INSHALLAH please keep updating your timeline
Application filed = 24 august 2011

File transfer = 01 November 2011

currently background checks are in process since june 2012.(ChC informed about background checks by email reply)

sent marriage certificate with apostille stamp.chat logs as communication proof for about 125 pages and 25 photos of my baby boy sent to CHC on 9th august voluntarily,without asking by CHC.CHC didnt make any contact yet since file transfer nov. 2011.
Thanks!!

Cute_Stranger

Aug 13, 2012
sponsor of applicant said:
did you get this email before or after you received Postal mail/ email from CHC regarding transfer of your file to islamabad

if you have not received any mail from CHC mississauga regarding transfer of your file then you should contact mississauga regarding your file

if you have received mail regarding transfer of your file to islamabad then you will have to Quote

1. File number you received in the mail on the top left corner of the mail starting with "F"
2. D.O.B of applicant
3. NAME of applicant

if you don't quote this information when emailing CHC your mail will be lost they might not be able to track your file down
Yes bro i have received mail regarding my file transfer to islamabad & they are mentioned there my file nmbr & UCi# also and now i have received this email:(

sabii

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad (Husband Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012 -IMM & Supp Forms
File Transfer...
Sept 2011
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Feb 2013 along with RePCC
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
May 2013
Cute_Stranger said:
Yes bro i have received mail regarding my file transfer to islamabad & they are mentioned there my file nmbr & UCi# also and now i have received this email:(

fwd that email to CHC islamabd as a reply to their email