Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
agust 2011
Doc's Request.
IN PROCESS
File Transfer...
sep 2011

halloo to all of you . some body helep me please . my case changed to IN PROCESS from 7 jun 2012 but i did not heard anything from CHC islamabad yet. i did fax and i did send mail to them but i did not recevied any answer from them . i dont know what i do ? help pleas ?

emanzaib

Mar 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 8/11
Doc's Request.
Mar 13/12
File Transfer...
Apr 15/11
Med's Request
June 6/12
Med's Done....
June 8/12- updated as received on E-CAS on June 28/12
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Jan 19/13
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 9/13 (Decision Made: Jan 31/13)
LANDED..........
Feb 19/13
Forum ID RE-Medical Done Status

Beenali (March) Application Received (medical results received - May 2012)
Lonely without Hubby (May Application Received (medical results received)
Blue_angel (May) Application Received (medical results received)
Liakram (May) Application Received (medical results received)
ashu14u (June 7) Application Received (medical results received)
Emanzaib (June 08) In process - feb 29 (medical results received)
Samnoo (Jun 09) In process - 27 March (medical results Received)
Canadian786 (June 11) Application Received
r.hadii26 (June 11) In process - April 1 (medical results received)
Hot Lier (June 12) Application Received (medical results received)
Allah Madat (June 20) Application Received
Sabii (June 30) Application Received (medical results received - Jul 21)
mosntermagnet (June 30) Application Received (medical results received)
Mansoor (June) Application Received (medical results received)
Chand394 (July 2) Application Received
Zainabanwer (July 16) Application Received
Fozi987 (July 17) In Process
lonelyinca (July17) Application Received
Yasirman (July 19) Application Received
Fayzan (July 19) Application Received
tabasumali (July 20) Application Received
Shaikh786 (July 12) Application Received (medical results received - Aug 9)

Note : This list is only for the people who are done with Re-Medicals in 2012 and now waiting for their Passport Request.

sabii

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad (Husband Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012 -IMM & Supp Forms
File Transfer...
Sept 2011
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Feb 2013 along with RePCC
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
May 2013
hopeful_in_waiting said:
Emanzaib, thanks! I've been a silent reader of this forum for over two years, created an account over a year ago too, but never posted, never had the need to. But I see a lot of people getting frustrated now so wanted to help all I can. Especially now since my biggest worry is over (ALHUMDULILAH).
I don't want people to get discouraged or more anxious about their timelines, esp 2010 cases, or anyone that's been waiting long. Please know that Allah (SWT) see's your struggle and he does have a plan for you, it will all come though, InshAllah. You also have everyone's prayers who has had to see this difficult wait time.

Timeline:
Sponsoring hubby
Engaged oct-2010
Married july-2011
Filed case at CPC-M: 12 Oct, 2011
Transfer to CHC-I: 07 Dec, 2011
PPR: 24 July, 2012
Visa: 06 Aug, 2012

The best advise I can share is to put the best effort possible in your preparation of the sponsorship file! Pre-plan as much as possible, to avoid future stress. There is not much you can do once the file is submitted, but wait and hope, and pray.

As for the policy changes, here are links:
http://smartcanadian.ca/2011/03/29/visa-rule-for-sponsored-spouses-to-change/
http://www.canadaupdates.com/content/canada-plans-conditional-spousal-visas-16998.html

There are no given specifics as to when it will implement, but according to MP's/local immigration lawyers it should be by this year fall/winter. The way CHC is working, it seems to me, mid-sept.
wowww v quick mashaAllah! Congratulationss! soo happy for you guys :)
please remember all of us in dua

farhadf80

Jul 13, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
agust 2011
Doc's Request.
IN PROCESS
File Transfer...
sep 2011
halloo to all of you . some body helep me please . my case changed to IN PROCESS from 7 jun 2012 but i did not heard anything from CHC islamabad yet. i did fax and i did send mail to them but i did not recevied any answer from them . i dont know what i do ? help pleas ?

emanzaib

Mar 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 8/11
Doc's Request.
Mar 13/12
File Transfer...
Apr 15/11
Med's Request
June 6/12
Med's Done....
June 8/12- updated as received on E-CAS on June 28/12
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Jan 19/13
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 9/13 (Decision Made: Jan 31/13)
LANDED..........
Feb 19/13
All you can do is wait and pray. Don't send them multiple e-mails/faxes because you don't want to annoy them. They will reply to your e-mail and tell you if they sent you something or not and this way you will know is something has been misplaced. Until then all you can do is wait. InshAllah you will hear from them soon

farhadf80 said:

tofan-ram

Jun 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-I
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 2011
File Transfer...
Aug, 2011
LANDED..........
in my wild dream :)
farhadf80 said:
Farhad.....

You could request GCMS note and to check where you stand thus far.....

farhadf80

Jul 13, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
agust 2011
Doc's Request.
IN PROCESS
File Transfer...
sep 2011
tofan-ram said:
Farhad.....

You could request GCMS note and to check where you stand thus far.....

Tofan brother i dont know how i can do it GCMS not . and i dont know how fil the GCMS note i afried bcz i thing maybe i do somthing wrong . if u can expl how i can do that please ?

Hot-Lier

May 27, 2009
BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-06-2011
Doc's Request.
17-4-2012
AOR Received.
17-4-2012
File Transfer...
14-08-2011
Med's Request
07-06-2012
Med's Done....
12-06-2012
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
17-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
8-09-2012
farhadf80 said:
Tofan brother i dont know how i can do it GCMS not . and i dont know how fil the GCMS note i afried bcz i thing maybe i do somthing wrong . if u can expl how i can do that please ?
Here You Go !

GCM Notes

Fill out the two forms listed below; IMM5475E has to be filled out by your spouse in Pakistan (Ask him/her to fill it out, sign it, and then scan it back to you).

1 - Form name IMM5475E
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5475E.pdf

2 - Form name IMM5563E
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5563E.pdf

You have to fill out IMM5563E.

Pay the fee online with your credit card, here: https://eservicesak.cic.gc.ca/epay/order.do?lob=6

CIC will e-mail you the payment confirmation receipt. You can save the receipt or print it.

Scan and attach both forms along with the payment receipt and e-mail the documents to
atip-aiprp@cic.gc.ca with GCMS ORDER in your subject. In the body, just write your name, File number and email address.

yasirman

Star Member
Oct 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-I
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jun-08-2011
Doc's Request.
Jun-14-2012/Oct-01-2012
AOR Received.
April-05-2012
File Transfer...
Aug-08-2011
Med's Request
July-14- 2012
Med's Done....
July-19-2012
Passport Req..
Mar-28-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Jun-12-2013
LANDED..........
July-12-2013 Insha'Allah
Tinno said:
agreed
Only want visa?

agreed that "personal matters should not be discussed in public"

sabii

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad (Husband Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
File Transfer...
Sept 2011
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
May 2013
Hot-Lier said:
Dont mix up yourself with so many opinions..I dont think he married for Canadian Visa.If this is the case then he was buttering you more nicely and Normally this kind of Ass.... act very sweetly. most of Males are not Good for Telephone calls. My wife have the same complains with me and even i am father of 3 kids. She always thinks that i am not interested in her ....But this is not the case... May God Bless you sister !
Thank you for the good advise brother! i hope everything is good and i trust my husband.. he is good its just he doesnt call otherwise he is a nice man :)
thanks for the good wishes :)

sabii

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad (Husband Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
File Transfer...
Sept 2011
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
May 2013
fayzaan said:
haha its alright, no one here knows me :) I wouldn't reveal this to people I personally know.
thats fine if you discussed here as nobody knows anybody here rite... theres some problems in life that we dont wanna discuss with the ppl we know....infact we dont wanna give them our secrets and weaknesses..
hope everything will be good once you both will be together InshaAllah... just pray hard..
your wife will get PPR and VISA soon InshaAllah!

hubby chubby

Champion Member
Jun 11, 2012
MonTreaL CiTy
Category........
Visa Office......
Cpp-O/ISB/LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2012
Doc's Request.
Aug 2013/Nov 2013
AOR Received.
May 2012
File Transfer...
June 2013
Med's Request
Aug 2013
Med's Done....
Aug 2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
ppr-1 & 2 june 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 2014
LANDED..........
July 2014
Yes you are correct "hopeful in waiting". I did recieve a file number from CIC-M when file was transferred. I was just claiming the CHC never contacted me upon reception (which I know they stop doing). The only problem with that is your anxiously waiting for any sort of response (with the fear; that is your file even there safely?). You point makes sense, adding additonal info may alter file queue. I will wait until they ask then....

hopeful_in_waiting said:
hubby chubby, a file # is created as soon as the file is transferred and received at CHC-I. They should have given you this number in the email/letter when the file cleared and transferred from here. You don't have to send any information to get the file in process.

Unless the forms were incomplete/in error the first time around, I would not send them again (your file will move out of it's place in que to add the information, and could go back to the end of the que again possibly). Same goes for further proof, I would only send it if it's very strong proof to help your case (but keep in mind that it will also add time because anything not reviewed by CPC here will have to be received, logged, reviewed, added to your file..all of which may add time to your case, rather than reduce). HTH

twinkle22

Star Member
May 3, 2012
Visa Office......
isb or london husband case also has trv
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2012
Doc's Request.
21-08-2013
Med's Request
21-08-2013
Med's Done....
10-09-2013
Passport Req..
still waiting. ecas in process 14 march 2014
can anyone help me plz? my file was transferred to ISB 29 May 2012, i received letter from Mississauga that file transferred to isb but i have not received any acknowledgment from isb yet :( is it normal? when should expect it?

farhadf80

Jul 13, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
agust 2011
Doc's Request.
IN PROCESS
File Transfer...
sep 2011
twinkle22 said:
can anyone help me plz? my file was transferred to ISB 29 May 2012, i received letter from Mississauga that file transferred to isb but i have not received any acknowledgment from isb yet :( is it normal? when should expect it?

its ok just wait . iam waitng from october 2011 i did not recevied any letter from ism yet.

Hot-Lier

May 27, 2009
BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-06-2011
Doc's Request.
17-4-2012
AOR Received.
17-4-2012
File Transfer...
14-08-2011
Med's Request
07-06-2012
Med's Done....
12-06-2012
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
17-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
8-09-2012
sabii said:
thats fine if you discussed here as nobody knows anybody here rite... theres some problems in life that we dont wanna discuss with the ppl we know....infact we dont wanna give them our secrets and weaknesses..
hope everything will be good once you both will be together InshaAllah... just pray hard..
your wife will get PPR and VISA soon InshaAllah!
Agreed ! People are most of the time carried away by communicating at a distance , particularly in such sort of new relations. This is the time when people try to understand each other and thats why first 1 or 2 years of marriage are sometime complicated and full of curiosity. But just calm down and try to sort out the positive things in each other.Its better to share it here rather then to keep quite. Most of you are from the same spell of your life and share many things in common, so better to share and get an advice here. To live apart after marriage is a type of temporary separation. Be careful and Pray to Allah to help us and guide us. And also remember your Big Brother in your prays :)