Passport Req..
20-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
30-04-2013
LANDED..........
Inshallah....
Re: CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009-2010

Red Jeans said:
Hi all..I just wanted to share a goood news with all my friends :)

Today i got DECISION MADE on ecase :) Pls pray i get my passport asap :)

Thanks for all the support !!!! I know it does not end here until i get my passport in my hands :)
congrats.

pinky123

Star Member
Jun 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15june2010
AOR Received.
28Aug2010
File Transfer...
2Aug2010
Med's Request
20-02-2013
Med's Done....
21-02-2013
Interview........
Interview que since..july2011, interview 4- feb 2013
Passport Req..
20-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
30-04-2013
LANDED..........
Inshallah....
Re: CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009-2010

ek_larki said:
yeeeeeeeeeeeeyeeeee ALLHUMDULILHA my DECISION has beeeeeeeeen

made :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

ALLAH ka shukar god is gr8 i m sooooooooooooooooooo happy .. :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

med result updated on 23rd july n today my ONLINE STATUS changed into
decision made finallllllyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
congrats.

hopeful_in_waiting

Oct 8, 2011
Has there been any cases so far where the medical was reassessed rather than having it done a second time? It's been two months since it was implemented, I'm just wondering if it has been used as of yet?

insaan2011 said:
Here you go:

Operational Bulletin 423 - May 24, 2012
Reassessment of a medical file for the issuance of a new medical certificate
Summary
Effective June 1st, 2012, officers can request that an applicant's medical file be reassessed by a Medical Officer (MOF) or a Health Branch (HB) delegated staff for the issuance of a new medical certificate. The process applies to cases where a final decision of an officer is pending only due to the expiration of a medical certificate or when the validity of the medical certificate is about to expire and the applicant is unable to land before it expires. This process is limited to applicants who had a routine immigration medical examination (IME) done by a panel physician within the last 15 months in or outside Canada. The new medical certificate issued will be valid for 12 months.

Issue
This Operational Bulletin aims to standardize the reassessment of a medical file for the issuance of a new medical certificate to ensure alignment with the legislation while fulfilling departmental operational needs. This procedure is limited to situations where the final decision of an officer is pending due only to the expiration of a medical certificate. If anything else is pending, the officer should not use this procedure.

Background
According to the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations (IRPR), sections 30(4) and 72(1)(e)(iii), foreign nationals (FNs) who seek to enter Canada and those already in Canada applying to become permanent residents must hold a medical certificate based on the most recent medical examination to which they were required to submit under the IRPR within the previous twelve months, indicating that they are not inadmissible on health grounds. However, upon request of an officer, HB has been granting ‘extension of IME validity' for periods varying from one to twelve months in order to support operational needs. This process has been reviewed for better alignment with the legislation and strengthening of program integrity.

A medical assessment, which is a medical examination for the purposes of immigration, is the review of an applicant's medical file by a MOF and/or HB delegated staff. The result of the last medical assessment is entered in Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) electronic platforms (such as the Global Case Management System (GCMS) or Field Operations Support System (FOSS) as an ‘M' profile indicating that an applicant is either admissible or inadmissible on health grounds. A medical certificate is an ‘M' profile indicating that an applicant underwent a medical examination within the previous 12 months and is not inadmissible on health grounds (therefore limited to M1, M2, M3, M23, M19, M29, and M39 profiles).

Instructions
When the final decision of an officer is pending due only to the expiration of a medical certificate or when the validity of the medical certificate is about to expire and the applicant is unable to land before it expires, the officer will:

Issue medical instructions for a new full routine medical examination done by a panel physician if the IME is older than 15 months;
For in-Canada and overseas cases with an IME done within the last 15 months:
Contact the Regional Medical Office (RMO) responsible for the file at the following e-mail addresses:
Beijing: Bejing-mc @ international.gc.ca
London: London-mc @ international.gc.ca
Manila- Traditional visa offices attached to RMO Manila: Manil.mc @ international.gc.ca
Manila- Visa offices previously attached to RMO Singapore: Manil.mc-im @ international.gc.ca
New Delhi: Delhi-mc @ international.gc.ca
Ottawa: ime-reassessment @ cic.gc.ca
Paris: Paris-mc @ international.gc.ca
Entitle your e-mail ‘Reassessment of an applicant's medical file for the issuance of a new medical certificate';
Provide the applicant's name, ID number, date of birth, date of initial IME, and country of residence for the last 6 months.
It is recommended that the officer review the validity of the medical certificate of all the persons being part of an immigration application and request the reassessment of the medical file for those eligible for the process if needed.

Upon receipt of the request for reassessment, the MOF or the HB delegated staff will:
Review the medical file to determine if there is sufficiently relevant and up to date medical information to provide a new opinion of admissibility on health grounds;
Request additional medical information if a new opinion based upon the existing information in the medical file is not possible;
Assess the medical file including any new additional medical information as needed;
Provide a new opinion of admissibility or inadmissibility on health grounds;
Enter the new ‘M' profile in the CIC electronic platform (such as GCMS or FOSS);
Send an e-mail to the officer who requested the reassessment to confirm that the process has been completed.
It is recommended that the officer issue medical instructions for a new full routine medical examination done by a panel physician if the results of additional testing are unlikely to be provided quickly.

If the opinion of the CIC MOF and/or HB delegated staff is that the applicant is:
Admissible on health grounds: a new medical certificate will be issued and will be valid for a 12 month period starting from the date of the new medical assessment;
Inadmissible on health grounds: a new medical certificate will not be issued.
The new ‘M' profile constitutes the most current opinion of inadmissibility provided to the officer for the final decision of inadmissibility on health grounds.

Hot-Lier

May 27, 2009
BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-06-2011
Doc's Request.
17-4-2012
AOR Received.
17-4-2012
File Transfer...
14-08-2011
Med's Request
07-06-2012
Med's Done....
12-06-2012
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
17-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
8-09-2012
hopeful_in_waiting said:
Has there been any cases so far where the medical was reassessed rather than having it done a second time? It's been two months since it was implemented, I'm just wondering if it has been used as of yet?
At Least No Body at this Thread !

CHAND394

Star Member
Apr 30, 2012
Pakistan
Visa Office......
Islamabad
App. Filed.......
July-2011
Doc's Request.
June-2012
File Transfer...
Sep-2011
Med's Request
Jun-2012
Med's Done....
Jul-2012
Interview........
ALHUMDULILALLAH, Waived
Passport Req..
Mar-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Apr-2013
LANDED..........
INSHALLAH, Jun-2013
sabii said:
Waiting for PPR – medical done in June/July:

Hot Lier - Status ... ?
Sabii – Status – Application received (medical results received)
CHAND394 – Status – Application received (medical results received)
Fayzan – status ...?
Allah Madat – Status... ?
Emanzaib – Status – Application Received (medical results have been received)

please add your name to the above list :)

canadian786

May 7, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-07-2011
Doc's Request.
22-06-2012
AOR Received.
13-09-2011
Med's Request
11-06-2012
Interview........
N/A
My husband had his second medical in July...it's been more than two weeks and our status still doesn't say that medical results have been received...any idea how long it takes for ECAS to update?

disfrust

Jun 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-03-2011
AOR Received.
12-03-2012
File Transfer...
17-05-2011
Med's Request
19-07-2012
Med's Done....
23-07-2012 ecase updated on 30-09-2012
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
09-02-2013 passport sent to CHC on 11-2-2013
VISA ISSUED...
18-02-2013 passport received on 21-02-2013
LANDED..........
22-03-2013
canadian786 said:
My husband had his second medical in July...it's been more than two weeks and our status still doesn't say that medical results have been received...any idea how long it takes for ECAS to update?
most of the forum member got status update after 20 - 25 days. i guess u will have to wait

CHAND394

Star Member
Apr 30, 2012
Pakistan
Visa Office......
Islamabad
App. Filed.......
July-2011
Doc's Request.
June-2012
File Transfer...
Sep-2011
Med's Request
Jun-2012
Med's Done....
Jul-2012
Interview........
ALHUMDULILALLAH, Waived
Passport Req..
Mar-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Apr-2013
LANDED..........
INSHALLAH, Jun-2013
canadian786 said:
Useually, it takes 20 to 25 days, as i have done my medical on 2nd July 2012, and my status changes to Medical Received on 23rd July, 2012. But dont worry bcoz some members here have same problem but thet got PPR directly without there status changes to Medical Received So Sis dont worry. be happy and forget about E-case.

you Know, before joining this forume, i was checking my e-case almost daily but since i join i checks rairly. it makes you calm but it never effect on your Process.

CHAND394

Star Member
Apr 30, 2012
Pakistan
Visa Office......
Islamabad
App. Filed.......
July-2011
Doc's Request.
June-2012
File Transfer...
Sep-2011
Med's Request
Jun-2012
Med's Done....
Jul-2012
Interview........
ALHUMDULILALLAH, Waived
Passport Req..
Mar-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Apr-2013
LANDED..........
INSHALLAH, Jun-2013
sabii said:
when my hubby will get PPR :(
When i Will Get Sis;), Then !!!

khushi humesha 100

Nov 20, 2011
Visa Office......
chc -isb (wife case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
feb 2012
File Transfer...
dec 2010
Med's Request
feb 2012
Med's Done....
5th march 2012
Passport Req..
31st july 2012 Alhamdullilah :)
VISA ISSUED...
Decision made on 18th aug PP back with visa on 1st Sep 2012 Alhamdullilah :) :)
LANDED..........
Alhamdullilah sep 30th 2012 :)
Alhamdullillah Alhamdullilah Alhamdullilah
ALLAH KA LAKH LAKH SUKAR Hai!!!!!
By the grace of ALLAH SUBHANHATALLAH I GOT MY PPR TODAyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
I m so overwhelmed with excitement .All prayers r finallyyyy paid off!!!!
Thank you every one for all the help and support Speciallyyy Danny,Imthihan ,MainBucha ,lonly miserable and evry body who helped me through out this ordeal ...Im greatlyy thankful to all of u !
My advise for all the ppl waiting for visa start reading surah yaseen for 7 days 7 times after fajr..Right after I finished 7 days I got the good news .

H

Hamurabi

khushi humesha 100 said:
By the grace of ALLAH SUBHANHATALLAH I GOT MY PPR TODAyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Thank you every one for all the help and support Speciallyyy Danny,Imthihan ,MainBucha ,lonly miserable and evry body who helped me through out this ordeal ...Im greatlyy thankful to all of u !
My advise for all the ppl waiting for visa start reading surah yaseen for 7 days 7 times after fajr..Right after I finished 7 days I got the good news .
Great news for all of you!
Lets hope this means faster processing for us new applicants :D

Canadian555

Aug 20, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2011
File Transfer...
April 1st, 2011 [W]
Med's Request
June 8, 2012
Med's Done....
and Passport sent June 28, 2012
Passport Req..
June 8, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
PP back with visa on Aug 31, 2012!
LANDED..........
Oct 7, 2012 :)
khushi humesha 100 said:
Congratulationss!!!! very glad to hear that :)

Canadian555

Aug 20, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2011
File Transfer...
April 1st, 2011 [W]
Med's Request
June 8, 2012
Med's Done....
and Passport sent June 28, 2012
Passport Req..
June 8, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
PP back with visa on Aug 31, 2012!
LANDED..........
Oct 7, 2012 :)
yago said:
Atlast, ECAS of my wife's application changed to "Decision Made" today

I hope she will receive passport back with Visa this week
Congratulations!! InshaAllah :)

ash14u

Star Member
May 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 April 2011
File Transfer...
19 May 2011
Med's Request
6 June 2012
Med's Done....
7 June 2012
Interview........
wished not
Passport Req..
IN SHA ALLAH SOON
VISA ISSUED...
IN SHA ALLAH soon
LANDED..........
can't wait
many congrats to u ............

plz remember me in ur prays too as i m also waiting for PPR ........
regards

ASH14U

khushi humesha 100 said:

ash14u

Star Member
May 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 April 2011
File Transfer...
19 May 2011