+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2011 -2012

dsabri

Apr 5, 2012
khanb5 said:
Bhai pleaseeeeeeeeeee dont listen to khalifa on this I dont give a dam what other forum mebers will say to me but please refer to lawyer or other forum members too. WHO THE HELL SAYS THAT IF SHE IS 18 IT WILL BE CONSIDER AS CHILD BRIBE....DAMMMMM I AM SOOOOOO UPSET THAT SOMETIME PEOPLE JUST GIVE SUCH AN CHILDISH SUGGESTION ON THIS FORUM AND THEM MAKE PEOPLE SCARED JUST TO SHOW OFF THIER FALSE KNOWLEDGE.

my wife is 18 too I am 25. bro you have done a leagal and islamic thing thats what matters the most the rest is based on your proof and the way you have prepared and submit your case. remember its case by case that its not necessary that CHC will look all the case from same point of view.

Please dont be scared or dipress over it as it dosent matter and/or delay your case if bhabi is 18 is it her fault??? is it your fault??? SOO PLS DONT LISTEN TO ANYONE...
khan sb .. dosray ki band bajanay ke bajaye thora parh bhi lain ;) the sponsor has to be 18 years of age

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/sponsor/spouse-apply-who.asp

it is written on cic.gc .. you can search for it .. however there is no limit for the sponsored person ..

hogaishaadi

Jun 26, 2011
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
OTT-ISL-LON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar-2012
Doc's Request.
Ad Doc's May 2013
AOR Received.
May-12 ISL - July-14 LON
File Transfer...
June-2014 LON
Med's Request
July 2014
Med's Done....
Aug 2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Oct 8, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2014
LANDED..........
Inshallah Dec 2014
dsabri said:
khan sb .. dosray ki band bajanay ke bajaye thora parh bhi lain ;) the sponsor has to be 18 years of age

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/sponsor/spouse-apply-who.asp

it is written on cic.gc .. you can search for it .. however there is no limit for the sponsored person ..
to be a sponsor you have to be 18+ and the spouse (sponsored person) must be 16+ or above whatever is the minimum age for marriage in their respective country...

hogaishaadi

Jun 26, 2011
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
OTT-ISL-LON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar-2012
Doc's Request.
Ad Doc's May 2013
AOR Received.
May-12 ISL - July-14 LON
File Transfer...
June-2014 LON
Med's Request
July 2014
Med's Done....
Aug 2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Oct 8, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2014
LANDED..........
Inshallah Dec 2014
Mahshar said:
I was told on the forum that missing parts of the address such as P.O.Box number is common and happen in the website.
my address apeared correct and then the Post box number disappeared.
Can someone tell us what is going on as to why is this happening or it is common? Thanks.
whether it is common or not (and people have reported this, that part of address doesn't show), what you need to do is to assure that they have the correct address and are not assuming a wrong or partial address... because if it is not accurate, the loss is yours (in this case TIME wise)... so you would rather want to have these kind of things accurate and confirmed, rather then assuming on them that all is good... the onus is on you to ensure all the data or handling of your case is proper...

dsabri

Apr 5, 2012
hogaishaadi said:
to be a sponsor you have to be 18+ and the spouse (sponsored person) must be 16+ or above whatever is the minimum age for marriage in their respective country...
where did you get this info of 16+ because i couldn't find it anywhere .. not that i am suggesting that you are wrong but just wanna read it myself .. thanks for correcting though.

hogaishaadi

Jun 26, 2011
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
OTT-ISL-LON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar-2012
Doc's Request.
Ad Doc's May 2013
AOR Received.
May-12 ISL - July-14 LON
File Transfer...
June-2014 LON
Med's Request
July 2014
Med's Done....
Aug 2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Oct 8, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2014
LANDED..........
Inshallah Dec 2014
dsabri said:
where did you get this info of 16+ because i couldn't find it anywhere .. not that i am suggesting that you are wrong but just wanna read it myself .. thanks for correcting though.
my friend from the link you posted...at the top of this page...

i did knew this b4 hand...

also, i agree with your point made to khan jee...

learning lots of little things here myself, so no worries yar...

hogaishaadi

Jun 26, 2011
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
OTT-ISL-LON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar-2012
Doc's Request.
Ad Doc's May 2013
AOR Received.
May-12 ISL - July-14 LON
File Transfer...
June-2014 LON
Med's Request
July 2014
Med's Done....
Aug 2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Oct 8, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2014
LANDED..........
Inshallah Dec 2014
i am copy pasting three important facts on the matter from the link you provided...

----------------

You cannot be sponsored as a spouse, a common-law partner or a conjugal partner if:

you are under 16 years of age

-----------------------

If you were married outside Canada:

The marriage must be valid under the law of the country where it took place and under Canadian law.
A marriage performed in an embassy or consulate must comply with the law of the country where it took place, not the country of nationality of the embassy or consulate.

--------------------------

Sponsoring a spouse, partner or dependent child

You can sponsor a spouse, common-law or conjugal partner, or dependent children if you are a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada. To be a sponsor, you must be 18 years of age or older.

hogaishaadi

Jun 26, 2011
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
OTT-ISL-LON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar-2012
Doc's Request.
Ad Doc's May 2013
AOR Received.
May-12 ISL - July-14 LON
File Transfer...
June-2014 LON
Med's Request
July 2014
Med's Done....
Aug 2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Oct 8, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2014
LANDED..........
Inshallah Dec 2014
dsabri said:
lol :D thanks
the center point of the three is crucial... so even say if in Pakistan they recognize marriages to people who are under 16... Canada will not accept that as a legit marriage and will class it as CHILD MARRIAGE... i dont know if there is any special condition that will suffice that a person 16 or less should be married... let alone 18... not a mature age me thinks...

dsabri

Apr 5, 2012
hogaishaadi said:
the center point of the three is crucial... so even say if in Pakistan they recognize marriages to people who are under 16... Canada will not accept that as a legit marriage and will class it as CHILD MARRIAGE... i dont know if there is any special condition that will suffice that a person 16 or less should be married... let alone 18... not a mature age me thinks...
that means Khalifa was right about child marriage .. is it so?

DSF

Star Member
May 3, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 April 2011
Doc's Request.
16 March 2012
AOR Received.
16 March 2012
File Transfer...
7 June 2011
Med's Request
10 May 2012
Med's Done....
25 May 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
30 June 2012.... received by chc I on 3 july 2012
VISA ISSUED...
13 dec 2012.... recived18 dec 2012
LANDED..........
soon inshaAllah
Red Jeans said:
HIIIIIIIIIIIIIII EVERYONE !

TODAY FINALLY I HAVE A GOOD NEWS TO SHARE

THANKS TO ALMIGHTY ALLAH THAT I JUST GOT MY RE-MED AND PPR VIA POST OFFICE ISSUED ON MAY 29, 2012 AND RECD TODAY !!!!!! :D :D :D :D

THANKYO EVERYONE FOR THE HELP AND SUPPORT THROUGH OUT THE PROCESS ... :D :D

I KNOW THE PROCESS DOES NOT END HERE BUT ITS REALLY CLOSE TO AN END NOW

LOVE U ALL !

Hi redjeans can't say how happy I am
for u. Finally u made it too.
Now plspray for me too. I'm waiting for my ppr
I don't know if my remed results reached the embassyor not
I'm desperately waiting for ppr.

Congratsand now start packing

:

DSF

Star Member
May 3, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 April 2011
Doc's Request.
16 March 2012
AOR Received.
16 March 2012
File Transfer...
7 June 2011
Med's Request
10 May 2012
Med's Done....
25 May 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
soon inshaAllah
Omar Mirza said:
Khalifah Boy!

All i'll say is the time you spent here updating everyone's list and helping others out with questions and all, you should be working for CIC bro. I am not joking. I also checked out the google link which open an excel sheet with details about everyone and their previous history. "https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Aip0z-obcBwmdFR4aDBvaUlGVFJjM1QxZTZPNG9mVlE&pli=1#gid=0"

Its state of the art work my friend. I promise you once i have my wife's case processed, your up for a treat. These are not just words i am saying bro. This message is pretty much for all the admins here. You guys are doing a great job.

Regards,
Omar

I agree too treat for u khilafah when my case is done.Dua bhi k ap ka bhi jaldi ho jaye ameen.

DSF

Star Member
May 3, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 April 2011
Doc's Request.
16 March 2012
AOR Received.
16 March 2012
File Transfer...
7 June 2011
Med's Request
10 May 2012
Med's Done....
25 May 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
soon inshaAllah
Allah Madat said:
Alhamdulillah Alhamdulillah Alhamdulillah we got re medical request today Cheesy thank you everyone for praying.
may inshallah everyone get good news soon and everyone is with their spouses soon. Ameen
Congratulations

DSF

Star Member
May 3, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 April 2011
Doc's Request.
16 March 2012
AOR Received.
16 March 2012
File Transfer...
7 June 2011
Med's Request
10 May 2012
Med's Done....
25 May 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
soon inshaAllah
Khilafah u have ur case being faught on forum..... u may not know how many fan haveu made!!
anywaysi asked earlier one question..pls. b kind to answert that...
What is ur hunch about my BF date?? My remedy letter is dated 26 April.

Pls I'm waitingfor ur reply

Sriz

Star Member
Nov 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 5th 2011
File Transfer...
May 27th 2011
Med's Request
June 27th 2012
Med's Done....
August 10th 2012
Passport Req..
June 27th 2012
Khilafah5 said:
which ever expires before PPR or RE MED
PP doesn't expire for 5 years, and re-med lasts for a year, lets say when u get ur visa, ur re-med doesn't expire for another 8 months, does that mean u get 8 months to leave pakistan?

babarkhan

Star Member
Feb 21, 2011
Bhai pleaseeeeeeeeeee dont listen to khalifa on this I dont give a dam what other forum mebers will say to me but please refer to lawyer or other forum members too. WHO THE HELL SAYS THAT IF SHE IS 18 IT WILL BE CONSIDER AS CHILD BRIBE....DAMMMMM I AM SOOOOOO UPSET THAT SOMETIME PEOPLE JUST GIVE SUCH AN CHILDISH SUGGESTION ON THIS FORUM AND THEM MAKE PEOPLE SCARED JUST TO SHOW OFF THIER FALSE KNOWLEDGE.

my wife is 18 too I am 25. bro you have done a leagal and islamic thing thats what matters the most the rest is based on your proof and the way you have prepared and submit your case. remember its case by case that its not necessary that CHC will look all the case from same point of view.

Please dont be scared or dipress over it as it dosent matter and/or delay your case if bhabi is 18 is it her fault??? is it your fault??? SOO PLS DONT LISTEN TO ANYONE...
khanb5..aap ka dimagh kharab hgya hy.. KHALIFA BHAI NY CLEARLY LIKHA HY UNDER 18......zahiri baat hy..if any girl gets married under 18, log usy child marriage smjhty hn......KHALIFA BHAI NY KAHA HY UNDER 18, 18 NAHI!! PLease message sahi parha kren..