Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Feb 12, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Mar 4, 2013
LANDED..........
Inshallah in May
Salam to everyone. I have some news to share. Yesterday we received an "Acknowledgement of Receipt Of Application" letter from CHC Islamabad at Karachi address through registered mail (Our application was received in Islamabad on 28-Jun-2011). It took almost 10 days from the date of letter to date of delivery.
They have asked for supplementary information forms, PCC, and if I have visited my wife in pakistan since the submission application, then for proof of travel and photos of our time spent together.
I am confused about two things and I will appreciate if any one can clarify and advice.
1. My application was recieved in Islamabad on 28-Jun-2011. At that time I sent them an email for file number and they responded with a file number that started with F. Now in this letter, they have sent a different file number starting with B and asked her to use it in all future correspondence. Is that something new or is it normal ?
2. In August/September of 2011 I visited my wife in Pakistan and after returning to Canada I sent over 30 pictures, copies of airline ticket, boarding pass, passport pages, previous months phone logs, emails logs, Skype logs etc. So why are they asking for this information that I already sent voluntarily in November 2011. I even have DHL delivery receipt.
My wife is currently with me in Canada on visitor visa. So I will send my travel information/photos again as well as new information of her visit and our pictures together here in Canada.
I will appreciate anyone’s advice and thoughts about this.
Good luck to you all Allah’s blessings

lonelyinca

Mar 21, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
+July 2011
Doc's Request.
+++June 2012
File Transfer...
++Sept 2011
Med's Request
+++June 2012
Med's Done....
++++July 2012
Passport Req..
+++++Dec 2012
VISA ISSUED...
++++++Dec 2012
sha123456 said:
lol, I hate that crampy bus(van whatever that is). I took that bus once to goto Toronto then the next one I just took a flight to toronto as I had light luggage. Those two flights (specially the last one) + few domestic PIA flights had me a true hater of PIA :). I m in downtown, mtl (arnd guy conordia). How abt you?

btw, which travel agents do you speak to? I call forum travels usually but lately i have been buying tix online.
Oh that bus service is horrible. I thought Canada Coach or Coach Canada whatever is called supposed to be good but no, it's like riding W11 :D

I'm in the west island and last time I bought tickets from Bunair Travel just futher down from Forum travel near 786 restaurant.... where do you buy tickets online?

sha123456

Star Member
Jan 13, 2012
Montreal
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
unknown
App. Filed.......
01-05-2018
AOR Received.
20-07-2018
I got a td travel visa card and therefore buy tickets from "expedia for TD". Huge advantage of this is that not only you get travel points but you get insurance so when you are in Pakistan and say you want to change flight dates you just call TD and tell them that you are very sick and can't travel and they change the ticket and eat all expenses of changing the ticket (upto $1000). I have changed my tickets often in the past and therefore find this option as a big money saver for me.

lonelyinca said:
Oh that bus service is horrible. I thought Canada Coach or Coach Canada whatever is called supposed to be good but no, it's like riding W11 :D

I'm in the west island and last time I bought tickets from Bunair Travel just futher down from Forum travel near 786 restaurant.... where do you buy tickets online?

jay123456

Star Member
Nov 1, 2011
irsum said:
Salam to everyone. I have some news to share. Yesterday we received an "Acknowledgement of Receipt Of Application" letter from CHC Islamabad at Karachi address through registered mail (Our application was received in Islamabad on 28-Jun-2011). It took almost 10 days from the date of letter to date of delivery.
They have asked for supplementary information forms, PCC, and if I have visited my wife in pakistan since the submission application, then for proof of travel and photos of our time spent together.
I am confused about two things and I will appreciate if any one can clarify and advice.
1. My application was recieved in Islamabad on 28-Jun-2011. At that time I sent them an email for file number and they responded with a file number that started with F. Now in this letter, they have sent a different file number starting with B and asked her to use it in all future correspondence. Is that something new or is it normal ?
2. In August/September of 2011 I visited my wife in Pakistan and after returning to Canada I sent over 30 pictures, copies of airline ticket, boarding pass, passport pages, previous months phone logs, emails logs, Skype logs etc. So why are they asking for this information that I already sent voluntarily in November 2011. I even have DHL delivery receipt.
My wife is currently with me in Canada on visitor visa. So I will send my travel information/photos again as well as new information of her visit and our pictures together here in Canada.
I will appreciate anyone's advice and thoughts about this.
Good luck to you all Allah's blessings

Check your Inbox

Canadian555

Aug 20, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2011
File Transfer...
April 1st, 2011 [W]
Med's Request
June 8, 2012
Med's Done....
and Passport sent June 28, 2012
Passport Req..
June 8, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
PP back with visa on Aug 31, 2012!
LANDED..........
Oct 7, 2012 :)
Great news, I am happy to say my wife received letter today. It just need to send receipt proof of RPRF fees which I already paid last year.

khushi humesha 100

Nov 20, 2011
Visa Office......
chc -isb (wife case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
feb 2012
File Transfer...
dec 2010
Med's Request
feb 2012
Med's Done....
5th march 2012
Passport Req..
31st july 2012 Alhamdullilah :)
VISA ISSUED...
Decision made on 18th aug PP back with visa on 1st Sep 2012 Alhamdullilah :) :)
LANDED..........
Alhamdullilah sep 30th 2012 :)
Canadian555 said:
Great news, I am happy to say my wife received letter today. It just need to send receipt proof of RPRF fees which I already paid last year.

congrats :)

Allah Madat

Mar 14, 2012
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2011
File Transfer...
July 2011
Canadian555 said:

congratulation. At least you heard something from CHC I. Inshallah you'll soon get ppr and in no time you'll be together :) all the best :)

lonly widout hubby

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islmabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
sep 2010 &" refill-forms+ repcc) 2nd jan 2012
Nomination.....
RPRF Fee letter "28th march 2012"
AOR Received.
sep 2010 ( dated aug)
File Transfer...
aug 2010
Med's Request
feb 2nd 2012 (remedical ws sent on 28th dec 2011 , but we never recieved it , ask to resend on 24th jan)
Passport Req..
21st july 2012 ! Allah ka shukar !
VISA ISSUED...
11 aug 2012 mashalla see :)
Allah Madat said:
congratulation. At least you heard something from CHC I. Inshallah you'll soon get ppr and in no time you'll be together :) all the best :)
me waitng for ppr .............its 63 days to rprf fee LETTERRRRR :p :p

Sriz

Star Member
Nov 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 5th 2011
File Transfer...
May 27th 2011
Med's Request
June 27th 2012
Med's Done....
August 10th 2012
Passport Req..
June 27th 2012
Hot-Lier said:
I have Experienced various Airlines and my conclusion is ,PIA IS Best of all. They dont use old Aircraft for Toronto and New York. It's Boeing 777's and in very Good condition. Above all they save a lots of time. Non Stop and comfortable .....
I heard it stops at London for checking now, is tht true?

alisbah

Mar 6, 2012
hello i applied my case in 21 jan 2011 and recieve add documents and pcc request in march and till nw i recieved nthing why they taking so much time can any one from this timeline help me how more time they take?

k.A

Star Member
Feb 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
islambad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
nov 2010
Doc's Request.
ppc and additional documents on feb 2012
File Transfer...
jan 2011
Med's Request
feb 28 2012
Med's Done....
march 7th 2012
Interview........
nope
Passport Req..
December 24, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
veryy soon
LANDED..........
very soon
guys last week my husband got a phone call from embassy saying that u need to give us a pakistan address becasuse we need to send u back the nika certiface and u need to fix it and send it back to embassy ... and my husband asked them if anything else was wrong n they said no everything else is fine.. just you need to fix that... so we emailed them the pakistan address.. and one week passed no mail recieved yet.. does anyone no .. wat is going on...

info about my husband case
file trasfer jan 2011
re med and rppc and some forms.. and prove of relationship send on march 29 2012
may 16 2012 got phone call from embassy asking that

does anyone no wats going on ???

Allah Madat

Mar 14, 2012
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2011
File Transfer...
July 2011
lonly widout hubby said:
me waitng for ppr .............its 63 days to rprf fee LETTERRRRR :p :p
inshallah you'll soon get ppr. :)
pray for me as well

Canadian555

Aug 20, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2011
File Transfer...
April 1st, 2011 [W]
Med's Request
June 8, 2012
Med's Done....
and Passport sent June 28, 2012
Passport Req..
June 8, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
PP back with visa on Aug 31, 2012!
LANDED..........
Oct 7, 2012 :)
The letter says Mississauga office, should I send receipt proof of RPRF fees to both Mississauga and Islamabad office ? what you think?

It is wasting time from Mississauga transfer to Islamabad. Any suggestions?

Omar Mirza

Dec 20, 2011
Visa Office......
Edmonton
Mubarakaaaan!
Canadian555 said: