april 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Med's Request
24 sep 2014
Interview........
inshallah waived
haroun habib said:
Yes i would like to know is it possible ....
Yea its possible but looks tough
As in trv u have to prove her home ties,
Mostly people apply for pr first then trv

shamail_haider

Sep 10, 2013
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November, 2016
AOR Received.
November, 2016
Med's Done....
July, 2016
ch.immigration said:
Yea its possible but looks tough
As in trv u have to prove her home ties,
Mostly people apply for pr first then trv
A friend of mine got TRV last month as he has strong financial ties in Pakistan. His wife is going to have their second baby which was a plus point.

mrashid123

Nov 8, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-03-2012
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
27-06-2012
File Transfer...
~ July 2013 (after receiving my Originals)
Med's Request
20-11-2013
Med's Done....
28-11-2013
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
21-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
13-02-2014!!! (Soo relieved!! Alhamd!!)
LANDED..........
14-03-2014!! (Happiest day of my life!! :):)
haroun habib said:
Yes i would like to know is it possible ....
I would STRONGLY advise against it man.... let ppl say wut they wanna say... don't come under their influence... ppl telling u this haven't been through this process.... CIC will highly suspect ur case if u bring her here on student visa n then marry her n apply for sponsorship.... n remember if ur name ever gets blacklisted by these guys they can deport u n bar entry for u n ur family for the rest of ur life..... its fraud cases like these that have made the rest of us genuine cases suffer through these inhuman processing times.... go through the waiting period like the rest of us.... do it the right way!

waiting110

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad: Husband's case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2012
File Transfer...
Nov 2012 to Ottawa, June 2013 to Isl, Feb 2014 to London
mrashid123 said:
I would STRONGLY advise against it man.... let ppl say wut they wanna say... don't come under their influence... ppl telling u this haven't been through this process.... CIC will highly suspect ur case if u bring her here on student visa n then marry her n apply for sponsorship.... n remember if ur name ever gets blacklisted by these guys they can deport u n bar entry for u n ur family for the rest of ur life..... its fraud cases like these that have made the rest of us genuine cases suffer through these inhuman processing times.... go through the waiting period like the rest of us.... do it the right way!

Didnt he say visit visa?!

Hope_123

Sep 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad -- New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2012
File Transfer...
November 2012 but according to GCMS; July 2013 [ISB] ; February 15th 2014 [New Delhi]
Med's Request
May 26 2014
Med's Done....
May 28 2014, ecas changed to IN PROCESS May 29 2014; Emedical sent to CIC June 8 2014; Ecas DECISION MADE June 21
Passport Req..
Alhamdullilah on July 29 2014; Islamabad received PP August 11
VISA ISSUED...
Alhamdullilah September 18, 2014!!!
LANDED..........
Alhamdullilah September 27, 2014!!!
I received my notes and nothing! they haven't even received my additional documents I sent voluntarily, of my visit to my husband in JANUARY 30 this is nuts. should i email the documents to new Delhi? I already emailed it to ISB in march 10 but it didn't show that in the notes.

PLEASE HELP

Guddu1

Star Member
Apr 30, 2013
Visa Office......
Ottawa/Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2012
Doc's Request.
January 2014
File Transfer...
August 2012
Med's Request
February 2014
Med's Done....
March 2014
Passport Req..
April 2014
does anyone have tcs tracing no's of packages sent out from embassy ?

sundus101

May 20, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012
File Transfer...
September 2011
Med's Request
December 2013.....Thanks to Allah.....:)
Interview........
Interview Waived....Thanks alooott to ALLAH ALMIGHTY....:)
Passport Req..
PPr + Re-Pcc
VISA ISSUED...
Issued with The Grace Of Allah...:D
LANDED..........
Landed....Thanks to Allah.... :D
shamail_haider said:
Many thanks sister. Allah khush rakhay
Thanks alot Brother....:)
Allah Tala will resolve ur problem soon...inshaAllah Aameenn....:) Remember me in ur prayers....:)

lsaleem

Star Member
Mar 26, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-ISB Husband Case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 30, 2011
Doc's Request.
April 30, 2012
AOR Received.
April 30, 2012
File Transfer...
September 15, 2011
Med's Request
Remed December 10, 2013
Med's Done....
December 16, 2013
Interview........
Removed from Interview Queue on Dec 5, 2013
Passport Req..
December 10, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
June 26, 2014
LANDED..........
Inshallah soon......Hopefully After EID
Is there anyone who did his/her remed+ppr in december or onward and now waiting for passport return?

haroun habib

Apr 14, 2014
thx for ur advise i did not say i was doing it i just asked ....
mrashid123 said:

Outlandish

Dec 31, 2011
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad/ New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-28-2012
AOR Received.
01-03-2013
File Transfer...
15-07-2013 IVO/ 06-03-2014 to NDVO
Med's Request
Remeds#1:24-06-2014 #2: 11-12-2015
Med's Done....
Initial:08-28-2012; #1:24-06-2014; #2: 12-12-2015
Interview........
Waived according to GCMS notes
Passport Req..
DM Jan 16, 2016 PPR Mar 08, 2016
LANDED..........
CANNOT WAIT!
Hope_123 said:
I received my notes and nothing! they haven't even received my additional documents I sent voluntarily, of my visit to my husband in JANUARY 30 this is nuts. should i email the documents to new Delhi? I already emailed it to ISB in march 10 but it didn't show that in the notes.

PLEASE HELP
Do the notes say where you PHYSICAL FILE is located? Also, if you e-mailed them the pictures etc, they probably won't check it for a while. (I mailed pics and also sent some via e-mail, they had acknowledged the mailed ones wayyy before the e-mailed ones!) I think you posted them via Canada Post too if I remember? That's weird they haven't mentioned anything about receiving them -_- so frustrating!

Hope_123

Sep 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad -- New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2012
File Transfer...
November 2012 but according to GCMS; July 2013 [ISB] ; February 15th 2014 [New Delhi]
Med's Request
May 26 2014
Med's Done....
May 28 2014, ecas changed to IN PROCESS May 29 2014; Emedical sent to CIC June 8 2014; Ecas DECISION MADE June 21
Passport Req..
Alhamdullilah on July 29 2014; Islamabad received PP August 11
VISA ISSUED...
Alhamdullilah September 18, 2014!!!
LANDED..........
Alhamdullilah September 27, 2014!!!
Outlandish said:
Do the notes say where you PHYSICAL FILE is located? Also, if you e-mailed them the pictures etc, they probably won't check it for a while. (I mailed pics and also sent some via e-mail, they had acknowledged the mailed ones wayyy before the e-mailed ones!) I think you posted them via Canada Post too if I remember? That's weird they haven't mentioned anything about receiving them -_- so frustrating!
Under paper file it says
office: OTTAWA

but my primary office is now new delhi...

Khawaja786

Jan 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2012
Med's Request
May 2013, October 2014
Med's Done....
May 2013
Passport Req..
February 2015
There must be some rule under which some files were transferred to London
from Islamabad and some are still in process at Islamabad even first review not done yet!
================================================
If someone like to comments on it as per his experience? :'(
I want to leave this question to everyone on this forum. 8)
Please add your feedback. :)
================================================

fizz1234

May 9, 2012
Calgary
Visa Office......
Islamabad
mrashid123 said:
Woah!! dude relax, he just asked, no need to bite his head off.

canvis2006

Champion Member
Dec 27, 2009
Toronto
Visa Office......
Paris, France
NOC Code......
FC4 - PGP
App. Filed.......
May 2009
Doc's Request.
March 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2013
Med's Request
May 2013
Passport Req..
July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
August 2013
LANDED..........
Sept 2013
mrashid123 said:
People get married to foreigners in all countries of the world. Perhaps you have not been around the world or have not seen anything yourself.

There is no reason why a Canadian sponsor would get blacklisted, unless they're involved in many frauds or violations of immigration rules. CIC cant just blacklist anyone without concrete evidence.

There are students here from many countries who end up getting married, it doesn't matter what their status is in Canada. Yes it can be tough on the applicant to prove that they're genuine in relationship but it does not equal fraud. Fraud is when applicant's only purpose for marriage is to obtain PR status and then ditch the sponsor, end the marriage, flee, etc.

On a side note, obtaining a study visa is very costly process. It's better to wait out the process, and/or spend the money on tourism in much friendlier visa countries. Plus the weather is much nicer, it's been extreme cold/winter in Canada lately.