+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2011 -2012

afghan0123

May 17, 2012
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
[/quote

YAAR I WANTED TO GO BEFORE MY SECOND MARRIAE ANNIVERSARY ..... IN THE UPCOMING DAYS............... :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[
[/quote]

In sha Allah we will all will get PPR soon.

afghan0123

May 17, 2012
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sundus101 said:
Brother Third anniversary is abt to come ..... n m still waiting :| n still dnt knw status of my process..... can't do anything except pray....:( ToOooOoO much frustrating.... soch soch ky lagta hai demagh phat jaye ga....:'(
too much late, what your ecase show? is your full wedding? Since when your queue for interview?

in love with my hubby

Oct 15, 2012
Visa Office......
OTTAWA /ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 DEC 2011
Doc's Request.
re- pcc on 20 june 2013, chc rec. 18 july 13
File Transfer...
14 FEB 2012
Med's Request
20 june 2013
Med's Done....
3rd july 2013
Passport Req..
alhumdulillah! on 5th nov2013
VISA ISSUED...
20 nov 2013 yeaaaah!!!!
LANDED..........
1rst dec 2013
afghan0123 said:
too much late, what your ecase show? is your full wedding? Since when your queue for interview?
sundus. behan humara hum sanjha hai ab tummain himmat se hi kam lena paray ga . did u order ote. its the bst way to find what's going on.
inallaha ma'as sabreeein..... allah sabr kerne walon k sath he..... we all will pray for u .... btw i am sis

AsifSameer

Star Member
Aug 24, 2013
ecase status z still " IN PROCESS"

Princesss said:
Thank you :) your wait is going to be over soon too Inshallah

Thank you, Medical expires after 12 months.

My prayers are with you, What does your
e-case status show? Is it IN PROCESS?

Thank you :)

Thanks a lot Sister :)

Thank you Sister, It took long because My Nikah was done last minute
in January 2011 just 2 days before my return to Canada. I didn't ''live'' with my husband.
Most of my family didn't attend the Nikah because they were in Canada. I applied in May 2011
and answered all the questions in the application honestly. People told me to write that my
Ruksati was done, but as always honesty is part of my faith. This is the main reason behind
why it took so long. In September 2012, CIC asked me to send them complete wedding proof with
Ruksati. I went to Pakistan for 3 weeks gave them the proofs. My hubby was then asked to do his
re-med in December 2012 and they asked again for ''post-wedding pictures.'' Hopefully, we had lots
of pictures, so I didn't have to visit Pakistan again. And then this Email my hubby got 2 days ago is
the only time CIC contacted us.
As you can see complete wedding proofs: before/during/after wedding pictures with your spouse are very
important. I suggest to all those who haven't applied yet to avoid applying in hurry. The time you spent
gathering all the proofs before applying will save you the waiting time after applying.
In May 2011, when I applied the spouse sponsorship time was somewhere around 16-20 months, but the
time now has changed to 31 months. I don't know how much of this affects the people who apply now...

Thanks Brother, Inshallah she will get it soon

sundus101

May 20, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012
File Transfer...
September 2011
Med's Request
December 2013.....Thanks to Allah.....:)
Interview........
Interview Waived....Thanks alooott to ALLAH ALMIGHTY....:)
Passport Req..
PPr + Re-Pcc
VISA ISSUED...
Issued with The Grace Of Allah...:D
LANDED..........
Landed....Thanks to Allah.... :D
afghan0123 said:
yea...:( mine is full wedding case...it has been complete one year when i got to knw tht m in queue but i dnt knw since when i am... :( waiting for gcms reply deadly....!!!

sundus101

May 20, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012
File Transfer...
September 2011
Med's Request
December 2013.....Thanks to Allah.....:)
Interview........
Interview Waived....Thanks alooott to ALLAH ALMIGHTY....:)
Passport Req..
PPr + Re-Pcc
VISA ISSUED...
Issued with The Grace Of Allah...:D
LANDED..........
Landed....Thanks to Allah.... :D
in love with my hubby said:
sundus. behan humara hum sanjha hai ab tummain himmat se hi kam lena paray ga . did u order ote. its the bst way to find what's going on.
inallaha ma'as sabreeein..... allah sabr kerne walon k sath he..... we all will pray for u .... btw i am sis
Thanks sis ...Plz sis pray for me...!!! yeah i hv ordered n waiting for reply...!!
ohh ok sis...:) thr was anothr almost similar name in this forum, i wrote sister thn i got to knw tht he wasnt sis..., thts okk..:)

flying Canada

Star Member
Sep 10, 2013
sundus101 said:
yea...:( mine is full wedding case...it has been complete one year when i got to knw tht m in queue but i dnt knw since when i am... :( waiting for gcms reply deadly....!!!
i think you would be in interview que after a first review by VO and he puts you in interview since
then so i think you will have few months more to have interview letter, do not worry patience is
the key for sucess!

flying Canada

Star Member
Sep 10, 2013
afghan0123 said:
[/quote

YAAR I WANTED TO GO BEFORE MY SECOND MARRIAE ANNIVERSARY ..... IN THE UPCOMING DAYS............... :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[

In sha Allah we will all will get PPR soon.
mine 3rd Marriage anniversary have passed and still i am waiting :(

miyyal

Oct 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JAN 2012
AOR Received.
FEB 2012
File Transfer...
FEB 2012
Med's Request
18-03-2014
Med's Done....
03-04-2014
Interview........
18-03-2014
Passport Req..
18-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
15-04-2014 (SHUKAR HAI KHUDA KA)
My husband sponsored me and the status is

Decision made on Sponsorship Application Status. The details are:

1)We received your application to sponsor (Applicant Name) on January 10, 2012.
2) We sent you a letter on February 28, 2012 about the decision on your application. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

And under Permanent Application Status is:
1) We received (Applicant name) application for permanent residence on January 10, 2012.

And my Husband received original documents from case processing pilot Ottawa on August 13, 2013

can anybody please tell me what is the next step after this. Thank you

in love with my hubby

Oct 15, 2012
Visa Office......
OTTAWA /ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 DEC 2011
Doc's Request.
File Transfer...
14 FEB 2012
Med's Request
20 june 2013
Med's Done....
3rd july 2013
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
20 nov 2013 yeaaaah!!!!
LANDED..........
1rst dec 2013
miyyal said:
My husband sponsored me and the status is

Decision made on Sponsorship Application Status. The details are:

1)We received your application to sponsor (Applicant Name) on January 10, 2012.
2) We sent you a letter on February 28, 2012 about the decision on your application. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

And under Permanent Application Status is:
1) We received (Applicant name) application for permanent residence on January 10, 2012.

And my Husband received original documents from case processing pilot Ottawa on August 13, 2013

can anybody please tell me what is the next step after this. Thank you
re-medical will be ur next step

in love with my hubby

Oct 15, 2012
Visa Office......
OTTAWA /ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 DEC 2011
Doc's Request.
File Transfer...
14 FEB 2012
Med's Request
20 june 2013
Med's Done....
3rd july 2013
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
20 nov 2013 yeaaaah!!!!
LANDED..........
1rst dec 2013
flying Canada said:
mine 3rd Marriage anniversary have passed and still i am waiting :(
my heartiest prayers are with all newly wedded couples sisters n brothers who r just waiting to go to their own houses while watching their relatives and other people being living with their spouses having kids etc etc ....................................... aaaaah ab to yeh in love bhi in hatred main convert honay wala he.............

niana.j

May 16, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
do the gmc notes mention interview queue?

sundus101 said:
Thanks sis ...Plz sis pray for me...!!! yeah i hv ordered n waiting for reply...!!
ohh ok sis...:) thr was anothr almost similar name in this forum, i wrote sister thn i got to knw tht he wasnt sis..., thts okk..:)

Princesss

Jun 28, 2011
Quebec City
Visa Office......
[b][color=black]ISLAMABAD[/color][/b] [b][i][color=black]Prince case[/color][/i][/b]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[color=green][b]MAY 2011[/b][/color] [b][i][color=teal]Nikah case[/color][/i][/b]
Doc's Request.
[color=purple][b]SEPTEMBER 2012[/b][/color] [b][i][color=teal]Ruksati + wedding pix[/color][/i][/b] [b][i][color=black]+ Supp. forms[/color][/i][/b]
File Transfer...
[color=green][b]JUNE 2011[/b][/color]
Med's Request
[color=purple][b]NOVEMBER 2012[/b][/color] [b][i][color=teal]+ Post-wedding pix[/color][/i][/b] [b][i][color=black]+ Supp. forms again[/color][/i][/b]
Med's Done....
[color=purple][b]DECEMBER 2012[/b][/color]
Passport Req..
[b][color=red] 26 OCTOBER 2013[/color][/b]
VISA ISSUED...
[b][color=red]02 NOVEMBER 2013[/color][/b]
LANDED..........
[b][color=red]03 NOVEMBER 2013 [/color][/b]
Let's see then when our passports will return

AsifSameer said:
ecase status z still " IN PROCESS"

saqeeb90

Aug 27, 2013
canvis2006 said:
Did you file for electronic notes or physical file?
By the sound of it, it seems you got physical file...

Contact ATIP by email and verify what they have sent.
bro all i got a pdf file which is t7 pages long (which has application form for spouse visa filled by my own writing) and paper i signed and send the application one year ago
Well All i wanted to know what is happening with my application in Pakistan , and all they send me is the application form that i used to sponsor my wife ? was this we supposed to get or any detail about what is happening to my documents or anything that helps me , I replied to ATIP using reply button and no reply from them so far
that was whole purpose of me applying for GCM notes .

R.Mujgani

Champion Member
May 14, 2011
Toronto Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 2011
AOR Received.
Wakalat Nama March 2012/ Supp. forms June 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2011 (Ecase changed to IN PROCCESS October 26 2012)
Med's Request
November 21th 2012
Med's Done....
November 29th 2012
Interview........
Waived Alhamdulillah
Passport Req..
Alhamdulillah April 19th 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Alhamdulillah June 28 2013
LANDED..........
Alhamdulillah July 14 2013
sundus101 said:
Sundas u are still waiting for an update? Order GCMS notes and email CHC, and another thing have ur spouse visit their MP who can send emails and get an update from CHC and see where ur case is standing. Also if ur in interview que den send more proof of on going relationship and get urself out of interview. You guys are in ma prayers