+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2011 -2012

flying Canada

Star Member
Sep 10, 2013
sundus101 said:
Sister according to my observation, If any package departed from CHC isb than in TCS tracking
the "Agent Reference Number : _______ (remians Blank)

while If it is frm other sources than Agent Reference Number : NA.... :) that is why I can identify if it frm CHC or not...:) same as that thr is no pkg frm CHC to Khi today....:( Don't knw if i am wrong .. this is just my own observation... Allah knows better...:)
Sis i do not know how you check TCS numbers i can see clearly Origin and destination and all TCS numbers are from
CHC because TCS assign specific tracking numbers for Canadian Embassy let me know if you can find Karachi
i can see clearly 6 to 7 packages for Karachi today.

waseem_sandhu

Oct 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2011
AOR Received.
June 2012
File Transfer...
July 2011
Med's Request
July 2013
Med's Done....
August 2013
Interview........
waived after sending additional proofs alhumdulillah
Passport Req..
28 November 2013
VISA ISSUED...
14 December 2013 Alhumdulillah
sundus101 said:
Sister according to my observation, If any package departed from CHC isb than in TCS tracking
the "Agent Reference Number : _______ (remians Blank)

while If it is frm other sources than Agent Reference Number : NA.... :) that is why I can identify if it frm CHC or not...:) same as that thr is no pkg frm CHC to Khi today....:( Don't knw if i am wrong .. this is just my own observation... Allah knows better...:)
Sister Sundus! your observation seems correct :( ..... i have noticed the same thing

waiting110

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad: Husband's case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2012
File Transfer...
Nov 2012 to Ottawa, June 2013 to Isl, Feb 2014 to London
flying Canada said:
No its not like that its kind of tricky game if person can not support himself/herself as he/she is on loan
then how come he/she can support applicant for 3 years as you are signed declaration form
to and you take responsibility for sponsored person supporting 3 straight years and if applicant
goes to social assistance then sponsor are liable to pay the dues so better do not give any chance
CHC to make issues on your case think about it
as I said before student loan is different. I think the applicant has got nothing to worry about. he has a part time job and can probably show that his family will support** him. there is no income requirement for spousal sponsorship. but the person SHOULDNT be on welfare assistance, future doesn't matter.
i think he should be okay and should carry on with his application. once hes done his studies then obviously he will aim for one high paying job ( he can tell that in his application as well) but as of right now hes fine

flying Canada

Star Member
Sep 10, 2013
waiting110 said:
as I said before student loan is different. I think the applicant has got nothing to worry about. he has a part time job and can probably show that his family will support** him. there is no income requirement for spousal sponsorship. but the person SHOULDNT be on welfare assistance, future doesn't matter.
i think he should be okay and should carry on with his application. once hes done his studies then obviously he will aim for one high paying job ( he can tell that in his application as well) but as of right now hes fine
Yes if they show their parents also can support them and they sign the declaration and write letters
then it could be fine, but trust me CHC screw up things a lot you never know so it would be better
file case without any red flags that what i tell everyone to make case process faster n easier.

waiting110

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad: Husband's case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2012
File Transfer...
Nov 2012 to Ottawa, June 2013 to Isl, Feb 2014 to London
flying Canada said:
Yes if they show their parents also can support them and they sign the declaration and write letters
then it could be fine, but trust me CHC screw up things a lot you never know so it would be better
file case without any red flags that what i tell everyone to make case process faster n easier.
ya but we shouldn't scare him and tell him that he cannot bring his wife over when it is possible with a strong file

Hope_123

Sep 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad -- New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2012
File Transfer...
November 2012 but according to GCMS; July 2013 [ISB] ; February 15th 2014 [New Delhi]
Med's Request
May 26 2014
Med's Done....
May 28 2014, ecas changed to IN PROCESS May 29 2014; Emedical sent to CIC June 8 2014; Ecas DECISION MADE June 21
Passport Req..
Alhamdullilah on July 29 2014; Islamabad received PP August 11
VISA ISSUED...
Alhamdullilah September 18, 2014!!!
LANDED..........
Alhamdullilah September 27, 2014!!!
Re: does student loan effect my application?

AaDi_12 said:
Assalam o aikum nEid mubarik to every one,
I have been in Canada from April 2012 as PR holder, I am a full time student and studying under Alberta student loan or you can say under government financial assistance.I do have a part time job.I went Pakistan and got married on Aug 2013. I wanna apply for my wife but I am wondering about my study loan, will it create any problem or will CIC consider me eligible to sponsor my wife?
If any buddy can help me I will be very thankful.
Regards.
Hello,

I am a student, and got Ontario Student Loan, when I was applying for spousal sponsorship for my husband. Before submitting my application, I was told this loan assistanceship is an asset actually. I paid it off now, but my point is, don't worry, as long as you have a job. there should be no issues in the first stage (sponsor's applicability), and in the second stage (it is about your applicant, not necessarily you), so once you've passed the first stage, don't worry. sending off the required tax summary showing your bank statement and payed taxes, there shouldn't really be a problem.

kaz2013

Star Member
Oct 16, 2013
Waseem Sandhu;
1) Did you get your Rukhsati complete? if yes then When
2) What docs you sent to CHC-Islamabad
3) After submitting docs, when did you get Med Request.

Please brother i am in a same boat. You can email me at k_a_711@hotmail.com

Regards

waseem_sandhu

Oct 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2011
AOR Received.
June 2012
File Transfer...
July 2011
Med's Request
July 2013
Med's Done....
August 2013
Interview........
Passport Req..
28 November 2013
VISA ISSUED...
kaz2013 said:
Waseem Sandhu;
1) Did you get your Rukhsati complete? if yes then When
2) What docs you sent to CHC-Islamabad
3) After submitting docs, when did you get Med Request.

Please brother i am in a same boat. You can email me at k_a_711 @ hotmail.com

Regards
1) yes. in may 2013
2)Barat / Walima & Post marriage pictures (Honeymoon & other recreational trips) + Skype History + Money Transfer Slip(s) + Ticket itenary & Boarding Passes + Entry / Exit Stamps + Parcel Slips etc
3) After about 2 months

Have lots & lots of Photos together at different events. Clearly label all Photos before sending them. Highlight all the important information on all documents. Send them asap and have faith in Allah. Best of luck :)

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
North Shore of New Brunswick
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
Husband arrived October 17,2014
flying Canada said:
Most of time CIC approved cases on first stage but most of ppl stuck when it comes to CHC
so that is difference between CIC and CHC it would be wasting of time if apply in such circumstances
i have seen most cases with debt, disabilities and other issues as result cases rejected.
Salam, this is so not true!!!!

A lot of applicants are in school with Student Loans and they are not refused. If your on Social Assistance they will not accept as your dependant on Government for Income. Neither on disability as after we applied I became disabled through a work accident and this does not make you in a position to not sponsor In Sha Allah........... Its been going on 3 years I`m disable since my accident. I`m still able to sponsor my husband......In Sha Allah. Its when your dependant on Social Assistance and going through Bankrupt then and only then will they refuse you as a sponsor................Allah knows better In Sha Allah

flying Canada

Star Member
Sep 10, 2013
micmac101 said:
Salam, this is so not true!!!!

A lot of applicants are in school with Student Loans and they are not refused. If your on Social Assistance they will not accept as your dependant on Government for Income. Neither on disability as after we applied I became disabled through a work accident and this does not make you in a position to not sponsor In Sha Allah........... Its been going on 3 years I`m disable since my accident. I`m still able to sponsor my husband......In Sha Allah. Its when your dependant on Social Assistance and going through Bankrupt then and only then will they refuse you as a sponsor................Allah knows better In Sha Allah
Ya you could be right but most of disabilities cases being rejected and could win in appeal
its depend on luck to and even some cases are similar but they do not treat both same
CHC is unpredictable so you never know just hope for the best and submit your case properly
and rest leave on Allah. May ALLAH shower his blessings on us Ameen.

EID MUBARAK TO ALL OF YOU..

afghan0123

May 17, 2012
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Asalamualikam All,
For those who living in Pakistan, Is police clearance certificate should be attested by foreign affair which issued by local police authorities?

waseem_sandhu

Oct 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2011
AOR Received.
June 2012
File Transfer...
July 2011
Med's Request
July 2013
Med's Done....
August 2013
Interview........
Passport Req..
28 November 2013
VISA ISSUED...
afghan0123 said:
Asalamualikam All,
For those who living in Pakistan, Is police clearance certificate should be attested by foreign affair which issued by local police authorities?
Wa-Alikum-Assalam

I don't think there is any need for that.

Waiting_Eyes

Nov 17, 2012
Kabul, Afghanistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 2012
File Transfer...
Sept 2012
Med's Request
June 2013
Med's Done....
Re-Med Jun 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 2013
LANDED..........
In Sha Allah
afghan0123 said:
Asalamualikam All,
Dear I got the police certificate from Islamabad and I just sent it without attesting or anything and it got accepted so no need to attest or anything, just make sure that the certificate is issued by Office of Superintendent of Police, in Islamabad the office is located in Ayub Market, near F-8 Markaz

bilalharmeen

Feb 3, 2013
TORONTO
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-12-2011
File Transfer...
13-2-2012
AS-SALAM ALAYKUM EVERYONE

OUR TIMELINE IS AS FOLLOWS:

APPLICATION STATUS

- APPLICATION RECEIVED DECEMBER 22, 2011.
- PROCESSING STARTED FEBRUARY 13, 2012.

WE GOT THE POLICE CLEARANCE AND DID THE MEDICAL CHECK AT THE TIME OF SUBMITTING THE APPLICATION.
WE HAVE NOT HAD ANY REQUESTS FOR REMEDICAL OR PASSPORT.
ORDERED THE GCMS NOTES FEW MONTHS AGO, THERE WAS NOTHING USEFUL IN THE NOTES.
WHEN WE MEET WITH THE LOCAL MP HE SAWS THE SAME THING EVERYTIME "YOUR FILE IS IN PROCESS".

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE. I HOPE WE ALL GET TO BE WITH OUR LOVED ONE SOON.

sundus101

May 20, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012
File Transfer...
September 2011
Med's Request
December 2013.....Thanks to Allah.....:)
Interview........
Interview Waived....Thanks alooott to ALLAH ALMIGHTY....:)
Passport Req..
PPr + Re-Pcc
VISA ISSUED...
Issued with The Grace Of Allah...:D
LANDED..........
Landed....Thanks to Allah.... :D
flying Canada said:
Sis i do not know how you check TCS numbers i can see clearly Origin and destination and all TCS numbers are from
CHC because TCS assign specific tracking numbers for Canadian Embassy let me know if you can find Karachi
i can see clearly 6 to 7 packages for Karachi today.
Sis can u plz share that link frm which u r checking TCS tracking, If m checking the wrong one thn ur's is a big hope.... U can inbox me too..!!