Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi ( Parents Sponsorship )
App. Filed.......
19-10-2017
AOR Received.
01-12-2017
innocent_eyez said:
Does anyone know how long is parents sponsorship taking? My hubby wants to sponsor his mum once he goes to Canada
Wat r the requirements an how long is the process ?
Parents will reopen in Jan 2014 but only 5000 applications will be accepted. The rules are now stricter where the sponsor needs to show income of last 3 years ( increase of 30% from previous LICO )

So for eg,

If your family consist of You, Husband and mother then he should be earning min 47K for last 3 years, + sign undertaking of 20 years
The whole process will easily take 5-7 years

ashley1

Star Member
Oct 28, 2011
sundus101 said:
Salam to All forum memebrs....!!!

Today is Shab-e-Barat in Pakistan... All of U r requested to plz pray for me that i get my Visa as early as possible, I hv been totally exhausted, waiting since July 2011 ....:( I was asked to submit more papers in June 2012 n since than thr is no update as m in interview queue....:( I cud not even think that i wll not be with my husband on this Eid... :( Plz it is humbly requested to all of U plz plz pray for me that i get some good news from CHC before Ramzan, Aameen... Plzz, May Listen ur prayers in my Favour....!!! May Allah forgive all of Us... Aameen....!!!

Alhamdolilah Alhamdolilah Alhamdolilah Alhamdolilah Alhamdolilah Alhamdolilah
I got my passport with visa, long wait is over
along with passport there are forms with proof of permanent residence with one having the photo and other one without it.what is significance of these documents.

innocent_eyez

Sep 1, 2012
Canada, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB (Hubby's Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
::: Sep 2011
File Transfer...
::: Nov 2011
Med's Request
::: July 17 2012
Med's Done....
::: July 25 2012
Interview........
::: Alhamdulillah Wavied! ecase updated 'In Process' Feb/19/13 ( RE.PCC and forms to fill request on April 20th 2013 )
Passport Req..
Alhamdulillah on June 21st 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made June 30 pp back with Visa Masha'Allah on July 9
LANDED..........
In July Insh'Allah
user828 said:
Parents will reopen in Jan 2014 but only 5000 applications will be accepted. The rules are now stricter where the sponsor needs to show income of last 3 years ( increase of 30% from previous LICO )

So for eg,

If your family consist of You, Husband and mother then he should be earning min 47K for last 3 years, + sign undertaking of 20 years
The whole process will easily take 5-7 years
Thanks for the info wat abt visit visa how long does tht take do u need to show incom for that.
If u knw anything abt that let me knw plz

sundus101

May 20, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012
File Transfer...
September 2011
Med's Request
December 2013.....Thanks to Allah.....:)
Interview........
Interview Waived....Thanks alooott to ALLAH ALMIGHTY....:)
Passport Req..
PPr + Re-Pcc
VISA ISSUED...
Issued with The Grace Of Allah...:D
LANDED..........
Landed....Thanks to Allah.... :D
ashley1 said:
Alhamdolilah Alhamdolilah Alhamdolilah Alhamdolilah Alhamdolilah Alhamdolilah
I got my passport with visa, long wait is over
along with passport there are forms with proof of permanent residence with one having the photo and other one without it.what is significance of these documents.
MashaAllah many congrtaz to both of U...:) I dont hv idea as m in process...:) Plz share ur time line n remeber me in ur prayers as today is Shabe Barat...:)

R.Mujgani

Champion Member
May 14, 2011
Toronto Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 2011
AOR Received.
Wakalat Nama March 2012/ Supp. forms June 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2011 (Ecase changed to IN PROCCESS October 26 2012)
Med's Request
November 21th 2012
Med's Done....
November 29th 2012
Interview........
Waived Alhamdulillah
Passport Req..
Alhamdulillah April 19th 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Alhamdulillah June 28 2013
LANDED..........
Alhamdulillah July 14 2013
sundus101 said:
MashaAllah many congrtaz to both of U...:) I dont hv idea as m in process...:) Plz share ur time line n remeber me in ur prayers as today is Shabe Barat...:)
sundas y dobt u order gmcs notes n see da reason y for delay n send more proof have them speed up on ur case a little
May Allah swt help u and everyone on this forum. I do pray that in sha allah by ramadan u get great news ameen

sundus101

May 20, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012
File Transfer...
September 2011
Med's Request
Interview........
Passport Req..
PPr + Re-Pcc
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
R.Mujgani said:
sundas y dobt u order gmcs notes n see da reason y for delay n send more proof have them speed up on ur case a little
May Allah swt help u and everyone on this forum. I do pray that in sha allah by ramadan u get great news ameen
InshaAllah.. Aamenn..Thankss for such a good Dua...:) R.Mujgani V hv our representative n hez not doing any thing.... he is saying that I cant do any thing n v just hv to wait....:( tel me should i force him to order gcms notes...?

dino5541

Oct 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC IBD(intially)/on confirmation ists Ottwa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sundus101 said:
InshaAllah.. Aamenn..Thankss for such a good Dua...:) R.Mujgani V hv our representative n hez not doing any thing.... he is saying that I cant do any thing n v just hv to wait....:( tel me should i force him to order gcms notes...?
why are you relying on the rep any one can order who is in canda and for you your partner can order

i have ordered 3 times ( sadly no activity ) and i also have a rep and she is a B**** and i hate her she said order disclouser which is nothing serched
every where and there is no this like this and she was asking 400 $ for it and by serching its GCMS and those guys interpert those and call it a Fucking DIsclouser

so common dont wait and order them through you patner in canada

AKR

May 8, 2013
Kabul
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC - Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 20, 2013
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
April 29,2013
File Transfer...
April 29 ,2013
Med's Done....
January 2013
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
micmac101 said:
Salam all,

Arrived back in Canada on Friday evening at 11:52pm what a trip. I travel across the world and its Air Canada that is the most insulting Airline I have ever traveled with in Canada.

I traveled by PIA and it was a free trip with all my Awards points just paid the tax.

Anyway tomorrow morning some heads are going to fly as I have had it with CIC Islamabad In Sha Allah.

They have not requested my husbands PP yet because they haven't started the Back Ground check. In CAIPS NOTES it said it was not started. So now were going on 34 months the A** Holes.

I pray ALLAH gives me patience with all they have done to us cause I'm so angry they may arrest me in the morning.... Please pray for us In Sha Allah

Keep patience Micmac, Don’t give up , don’t be angry at all, as you are always giving me advice to be patient. I know it is very hard to wait for 34 months, I know how you feel right now, but you have to suffer it, a damn long-suffering.
We are always praying for you, may Allah give you more patience and CHC issue you the visa very soon inshahall

sundus101

May 20, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012
File Transfer...
September 2011
Med's Request
Interview........
Passport Req..
PPr + Re-Pcc
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
dino5541 said:
why are you relying on the rep any one can order who is in canda and for you your partner can order

i have ordered 3 times ( sadly no activity ) and i also have a rep and she is a B**** and i hate her she said order disclouser which is nothing serched
every where and there is no this like this and she was asking 400 $ for it and by serching its GCMS and those guys interpert those and call it a *censored word*ing DIsclouser

so common dont wait and order them through you patner in canada
Did u find it better to order gcms notes ..? Cud it help u out to do any further...?? Yea i'll ask him to do but as u knw we dnt hv idea if CHC take it as wrong to order by our selves as representative in not doing any thing n just asking to wait n wait n wait...it has been abt 24 months....:(

sundus101

May 20, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012
File Transfer...
September 2011
Med's Request
Interview........
Passport Req..
PPr + Re-Pcc
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
micmac101 said:
Salam all,

Arrived back in Canada on Friday evening at 11:52pm what a trip. I travel across the world and its Air Canada that is the most insulting Airline I have ever traveled with in Canada.

I traveled by PIA and it was a free trip with all my Awards points just paid the tax.

Anyway tomorrow morning some heads are going to fly as I have had it with CIC Islamabad In Sha Allah.

They have not requested my husbands PP yet because they haven't started the Back Ground check. In CAIPS NOTES it said it was not started. So now were going on 34 months the A** Holes.

I pray ALLAH gives me patience with all they have done to us cause I'm so angry they may arrest me in the morning.... Please pray for us In Sha Allah
WSalam micmac....
It is very hard to wait so long.... I can hv an idea ... Allah will do better for U soon...:) InshaAllah, Today is Shabe Barat n ask Allah for help u out , he will listen U... Remeber me in ur prayers too...!!

R.Mujgani

Champion Member
May 14, 2011
Toronto Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 2011
AOR Received.
Wakalat Nama March 2012/ Supp. forms June 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2011 (Ecase changed to IN PROCCESS October 26 2012)
Med's Request
November 21th 2012
Med's Done....
November 29th 2012
Interview........
Waived Alhamdulillah
Passport Req..
Alhamdulillah April 19th 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Alhamdulillah June 28 2013
LANDED..........
Alhamdulillah July 14 2013
sundus101 said:
Did u find it better to order gcms notes ..? Cud it help u out to do any further...?? Yea i'll ask him to do but as u knw we dnt hv idea if CHC take it as wrong to order by our selves as representative in not doing any thing n just asking to wait n wait n wait...it has been abt 24 months....:(
sundas if want to kno y ur case is not active order gcms notes this week urself or ur spouse. The rep wants money n wont help u. If u have not heard for sucha a long time den u get active.. the rep dont care. This is da best idea to order gmcs notes.

Ezee

Mar 2, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24/08/2011
Doc's Request.
11/06/2012
AOR Received.
21/06/2012
File Transfer...
03/11/2011
Med's Request
06/18/2013
Med's Done....
06/26/2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
06/18/2013
VISA ISSUED...
07/15/2013
LANDED..........
23/07/2013
Farhan1 said:
Al-Hamdolillah, it's a wonderful surprise indeed. Congratulations!!! Masha Allah!!!!
Thank you Farhan1 and hope everony have that surprise soon oneday ;D

Ezee

Mar 2, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24/08/2011
Doc's Request.
11/06/2012
AOR Received.
21/06/2012
File Transfer...
03/11/2011
Med's Request
06/18/2013
Med's Done....
06/26/2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
06/18/2013
VISA ISSUED...
07/15/2013
LANDED..........
23/07/2013
sundus101 said:
Dear Sundus, do order your GCMS notes without any question and waste no time don't listen your Rep on GCMS note matters

We where was in Interview queue and if you read my previous pots you will know how I fight to get out from interview queue.
In GCME notes artless you know what is the reason behind they wants interview to you and if you know and able to solve that objection believe me they listen to you.
Believe me it works and you can see Alhamdulillah we already got PPR+REMDICAL on weekend.

(after Allah Jee thanks gose to GCMS notes)

dino5541

Oct 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC IBD(intially)/on confirmation ists Ottwa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
guys need suggestion i want to send additional document ,

sory a lil background first my wife sent them through file share but i am not convinced so please guide me how can one send the addituional document
which are heavy/biger in size

your answers and suggestion will be highly appriciated

Ezee

Mar 2, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24/08/2011
Doc's Request.
11/06/2012
AOR Received.
21/06/2012
File Transfer...
03/11/2011
Med's Request
06/18/2013
Med's Done....
06/26/2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
06/18/2013
VISA ISSUED...
07/15/2013
LANDED..........
23/07/2013
dino5541 said:
guys need suggestion i want to send additional document ,

sory a lil background first my wife sent them through file share but i am not convinced so please guide me how can one send the addituional document
which are heavy/biger in size

your answers and suggestion will be highly appriciated
With cover letter every item in order and should be by courier service. I always sent by TCS or if from Canada use DHL.