in que ..waiting from jan 2013
Passport Req..
In-sha-Allah sooooon
VISA ISSUED...
In-sha-Allah
LANDED..........
waiting.....
uet said:
Right of Permanent Residence Fee ,490 $ .Can be paid during the processing of application and before visa can be issued.
thank's bro , please can u tell me can i submit now cos i haven't pay 490$ ? and who can pay me from pakistan or my wife can from canada ? moreover after paid what we have to do mean inform to chc islamabad oe send them slip.
thanks bro

twinkle22

Star Member
May 3, 2012
Visa Office......
isb or london husband case also has trv
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2012
Doc's Request.
21-08-2013
Med's Request
21-08-2013
Med's Done....
10-09-2013
Passport Req..
still waiting. ecas in process 14 march 2014
AOA everyone..im gonna apply gcms notes for my husband, can anyone please tel me that in consent form question 2 sponsor name he will put my name and in designated individual name also he will put my name??? only he needs to sign the form or i have to sign it as well? in the form it says your signature and under that sponsors signature....please help

Ezee

Mar 2, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24/08/2011
Doc's Request.
11/06/2012
AOR Received.
21/06/2012
File Transfer...
03/11/2011
Med's Request
06/18/2013
Med's Done....
06/26/2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
06/18/2013
VISA ISSUED...
07/15/2013
LANDED..........
23/07/2013
twinkle22 said:
AOA everyone..im gonna apply gcms notes for my husband, can anyone please tel me that in consent form question 2 sponsor name he will put my name and in designated individual name also he will put my name??? only he needs to sign the form or i have to sign it as well? in the form it says your signature and under that sponsors signature....please help
Dear you already know the answer of your questions.
Just be confident.
You are the sponsor and you are going to apply Notes for him and behalf of your husband and in other hand he is also heed to nominate you as his representative. (yes you are the designated Invidual for him)
You both need to sign the forms
good Luck

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
North Shore of New Brunswick
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
Husband arrived October 17,2014
TRACKING NUMBERS FOR JUNE 05/13

TCS TRACKING NUMBERS:23009666080 TO 23009666155

sundus101

May 20, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012
File Transfer...
September 2011
Med's Request
December 2013.....Thanks to Allah.....:)
Interview........
Interview Waived....Thanks alooott to ALLAH ALMIGHTY....:)
Passport Req..
PPr + Re-Pcc
VISA ISSUED...
Issued with The Grace Of Allah...:D
LANDED..........
Landed....Thanks to Allah.... :D
waiting001 said:
thanks.. thats really helpful
Remeber Me in ur prayers that i hear some good news from CHC soon.... !!! (July 2011 Case)

sundus101

May 20, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012
File Transfer...
September 2011
Med's Request
Interview........
Passport Req..
PPr + Re-Pcc
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
micmac101 said:
TRACKING NUMBERS FOR JUNE 05/13

TCS TRACKING NUMBERS:23009666080 TO 23009666155
Nothing for Me...:(
Salam Sis ... What u did abt ur file..? Did thy find out..?

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
Zahid Sarfraz said:
thank's bro , please can u tell me can i submit now cos i haven't pay 490$ ? and who can pay me from pakistan or my wife can from canada ? moreover after paid what we have to do mean inform to chc islamabad oe send them slip.
thanks bro
Salam either one can pay, You can pay online or through bank or Credit Card after its Paid its gives you a receipt Online.....

And YES inform CIC by either email with the Receipt Number or by Fax but inform them ASAP as it will delay your file if it

isn't paid Salam and may Allah make it easy for you and please pray for us all too In Sha Allah...

Mansor

Star Member
Mar 24, 2012
sallam to my all freinds

thanks Allah yesterday my online status changed on decision made (A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision. ) n my uncle called me from Pakistan to me in Kabul that come to get your passport n some documents i will go tomorrow inshallah to get it thanks for your all praying n helping may Allah help all of us in this way to get to our life partners forever thanks again for your everyone helping

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
Mansor said:
sallam to my all freinds

thanks Allah yesterday my online status changed on decision made (A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision. ) n my uncle called me from Pakistan to me in Kabul that come to get your passport n some documents i will go tomorrow inshallah to get it thanks for your all praying n helping may Allah help all of us in this way to get to our life partners forever thanks again for your everyone helping
Salam brother, Congratulations on your application being final with CHC Islamabad!! Great news May Alah Bless you in all you do Together To Eternity In Sha Allah....

May I ask you what your Application date was or your timeline Please and Thank You!

Mansor

Star Member
Mar 24, 2012
micmac101 said:
Salam brother, Congratulations on your application being final with CHC Islamabad!! Great news May Alah Bless you in all you do Together To Eternity In Sha Allah....

May I ask you what your Application date was or your timeline Please and Thank You!
thanks alot for your wishing n my application was transfered to Islamabad in May 2011 and it took about 25 months

sundus101

May 20, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012
File Transfer...
September 2011
Med's Request
Interview........
Passport Req..
PPr + Re-Pcc
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Mansor said:
thanks alot for your wishing n my application was transfered to Islamabad in May 2011 and it took about 25 months
Congratzzz... :)
I think when u applied the processing time was 22 months...??? What processes were complete with in that given time..??
Mine is September 2011 tranferred case n hv nothing update since one year...!!

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
When you said what was the Processing time when you first applied well it came to my mind that the processing time when we applied was 18 months and it crept up to 29 months and we are over that.

We are in our 33rd month with no news in sight. They realized there mistake when they replied to us and this was a request email I made to them April 3rd/13. Talk about getting back to us with due process.

Any way I about ready to contact a few News carriers her in Pakistan before I leave. So I want to ask you forum members if I may have the permission to give them your timeline. Its its processed or not as this maybe an eye opener to the public here and in Canada.

I had to renew my Visa until I left because my Visa expired and I was asked by the head of Pass Ports Pakistan this question as he was in the position of getting nasty with me lol and I can see his point.

His Question was this: Madam he said why does Canada refuse Visa for our people here in Pakistan. I told him this: Sir if I knew this answer it would solve a lot of problems for Family Sponsorship as they CIC Immigration or the Visa department think were all Criminal's until proven Innocent.

I told him that when I apply for a Visa I also have been asked: Why does Canada make it so hard for our People to Apply for a Visa. I told him this maybe its time sir to make it harder for us foreigners to enter your country then these others countries may have a change of Heart.

I know some of you members maybe upset with my response but it my mind I think its the Right Answer.

But anyway I would like your permission to give the newspapers timelines so Canada and Immigration will see what they are doing to us.

I pray for us all to have good news soon so we all maybe with our spouses as we committed when we Married soon In Sha Allah.

If any of you do not want your timeline given I will accept it and not give it to them. But anyway this is my thought that if they CIC has the time to look for ID's that match the case files well then they have the time to work on all our cases In Sha Allah............
May Allah help us all In Sha Allah......................

I tell you either way when I get to Canada, Canada will know my name and what they are doing to the citizens of Canada as all are Immigrants at one time or other except The North American Indians of North America!!!

So please keep us in yours prayers In Sha Allah.......

Mansor

Star Member
Mar 24, 2012
sundus101 said:
Congratzzz... :)
I think when u applied the processing time was 22 months...??? What processes were complete with in that given time..??
Mine is September 2011 tranferred case n hv nothing update since one year...!!
thank you n ya u r right i still got it late cuz i am in kabul and anyting the CHC sent me it was taking more than 50 days in regular mailing that is why i got it so last but still thanks Allah and my dear all freind's helping in this process and i pray u that u get a good news in this ween inshallah Ameen

umme hani

Nov 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad.
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

ALHAMUDULLIAH , ALHAMUDULLIAH, ALHAMUDULLIAH I got my Visa today ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D !!!..............Ooo Emmm Geeee ....im litreally trembling ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D....uffff sooo excited ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D....Thanks to WES bro, Danny bro, R.mujgani ,I.solo, I ASk U WHY , impulsive , dino, sabii, main butcha ,disfrust, ishakk, emanzaib and many more :-*they really helped me alott...through out my process i used to bug them diffrent intervals ...n responded me back well....so accept my humble thanks to all of u ...this forum way helpful to us ;D....................But they doesnt give back my ORGINALS DOCUMENTS................??? they send all my phonebills , pics and utram patram...............but noooo orginal EDucational documents my nikkah nama .....help!!! wht to do ...?should i email them.....? ne suggestions... ::)

MY TIMELINE AS FOLLOWS :
nikkah: 2010 oct
applied: jan 2011
additional proof sent :nov 2011 and jan 2012 voluntraily
doc req by embassy : feb 2012
proof sent march 2012
again proof sent by us : jan 2013 (acc to my gcms notes my file was in interview que but after sendind more proofs they took out from tht que ) ;D thanks to ALLAH SWT
in process : march 6 2013
Re. meds req: via email on 22 march 2013
done re meds : 26 march 2013
police certificate req plus re med letter receieve via pakistan post on: 28 march 2013
police certificate sent: 3 aprail 2013
med recieved 8 aprail 2013
ppr receieved: 25 aprail 2013 via tcs
PPR sent on : 29 aprail 2013 with covering letter
ecased changed to decision made on : 1 june 2013
passport recvd with visa stamped : 5 june 2013 ALHAMDULLIAH
visa issued : 28 may 2013 ;D

sundus101

May 20, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012
File Transfer...
September 2011
Med's Request
Interview........
Passport Req..
PPr + Re-Pcc
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
micmac101 said:
When you said what was the Processing time when you first applied well it came to my mind that the processing time when we applied was 18 months and it crept up to 29 months and we are over that.

We are in our 33rd month with no news in sight. They realized there mistake when they replied to us and this was a request email I made to them April 3rd/13. Talk about getting back to us with due process.

Any way I about ready to contact a few News carriers her in Pakistan before I leave. So I want to ask you forum members if I may have the permission to give them your timeline. Its its processed or not as this maybe an eye opener to the public here and in Canada.

I had to renew my Visa until I left because my Visa expired and I was asked by the head of Pass Ports Pakistan this question as he was in the position of getting nasty with me lol and I can see his point.

His Question was this: Madam he said why does Canada refuse Visa for our people here in Pakistan. I told him this: Sir if I knew this answer it would solve a lot of problems for Family Sponsorship as they CIC Immigration or the Visa department think were all Criminal's until proven Innocent.

I told him that when I apply for a Visa I also have been asked: Why does Canada make it so hard for our People to Apply for a Visa. I told him this maybe its time sir to make it harder for us foreigners to enter your country then these others countries may have a change of Heart.

I know some of you members maybe upset with my response but it my mind I think its the Right Answer.

But anyway I would like your permission to give the newspapers timelines so Canada and Immigration will see what they are doing to us.

I pray for us all to have good news soon so we all maybe with our spouses as we committed when we Married soon In Sha Allah.

If any of you do not want your timeline given I will accept it and not give it to them. But anyway this is my thought that if they CIC has the time to look for ID's that match the case files well then they have the time to work on all our cases In Sha Allah............
May Allah help us all In Sha Allah......................

I tell you either way when I get to Canada, Canada will know my name and what they are doing to the citizens of Canada as all are Immigrants at one time or other except The North American Indians of North America!!!

So please keep us in yours prayers In Sha Allah.......
:O Why ur case has been too much prolong....:O My God it was 18 months only....:O
I think U shd ask to the news papers for sure... If U only provide the link of this forum n ask them to look at this what is happening over here tht might be shamefull for themm....!!!