Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
Husband arrived October 17,2014
ashley1 said:
I got passport request today but after a long long wait and i have certain quires regarding the letter and how to reply
1) do i need to write my spouse name who is Canadian national and is in canada hence will not accompany us.
2) I have a daughter who is canadian national who was born after my husbands naturalisation , do i need to
write her name also . she is not included in application.
3) From where can i get Envelope for returning of documents and passports.
4) Address for delivery of passports is to be written on the form and what does it mean "who is authorised to
collect passport on your behalf. it should simply be mailed to my address.
Pls advise and share your experience
It means can other family members sigb for your package if your not home its a true way of your package not going back to CHC and please tell me what your tracking number was on the package from TCS can you send it to my inbox Micmac101. And you can get an envelope from TCS send it this way as its the fastest ok In Sha Allah

hotshot

Oct 7, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB (Husband case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep. 2011
Med's Request
Re-med: Oct. 2012
Med's Done....
Nov. 2012 ecas update "in process" Feb/19/2013 - ecas update "decision made" April 6,2013
Passport Req..
March/21/2013
VISA ISSUED...
April 3,2013
LANDED..........
April 21, 2013 IA :D
canadian immigrant said:
AOA TO ALL,
Howz everyone? i was just disconnected bcz i came to canada and lost !
How many have got their visas?
Ws Bhai!!

My hubby got his and he landed mid April :D Alhamdulillah!!
I could never imagine he will come in April.. How do you like it here??

Princesss

Jun 28, 2011
Quebec City
Visa Office......
[b][color=black]ISLAMABAD[/color][/b] [b][i][color=black]Prince case[/color][/i][/b]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[color=green][b]MAY 2011[/b][/color] [b][i][color=teal]Nikah case[/color][/i][/b]
Doc's Request.
[color=purple][b]SEPTEMBER 2012[/b][/color] [b][i][color=teal]Ruksati + wedding pix[/color][/i][/b] [b][i][color=black]+ Supp. forms[/color][/i][/b]
File Transfer...
[color=green][b]JUNE 2011[/b][/color]
Med's Request
[color=purple][b]NOVEMBER 2012[/b][/color] [b][i][color=teal]+ Post-wedding pix[/color][/i][/b] [b][i][color=black]+ Supp. forms again[/color][/i][/b]
Med's Done....
[color=purple][b]DECEMBER 2012[/b][/color]
Passport Req..
[b][color=red] 26 OCTOBER 2013[/color][/b]
VISA ISSUED...
[b][color=red]02 NOVEMBER 2013[/color][/b]
LANDED..........
[b][color=red]03 NOVEMBER 2013 [/color][/b]
Wasalam Scarfie,
You must order GCMS notes to have an idea of where your case is right now.

Scarfie~ said:
Salam guys,

I applied in Nov 2011, and haven't heard back from them except in December 2011 to tell me that they received the application and that its being transferred to Islamabad. It's been a veryyyyy long time now.. Should I be worried?

yasirman

Star Member
Oct 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-I
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jun-08-2011
Doc's Request.
Jun-14-2012/Oct-01-2012
AOR Received.
April-05-2012
File Transfer...
Aug-08-2011
Med's Request
July-14- 2012
Med's Done....
July-19-2012
Passport Req..
Mar-28-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Jun-12-2013
LANDED..........
July-12-2013 Insha'Allah
fayzaan said:
Those of you who are at the last step, have you guys talked to your MP recently??

CHC has had my wife's passport since Feb 26. In April I talked to our MP and had to fill out a form to do an inquiry. I got an email back recently stating that the background checks are complete and that it is in queue for review and you can follow up after May if you don't hear anything by then.

does this mean that it is at the end? or are there other things that need to be checked or reviewed?
What Happened with you re-medical???? i got a call from CHC-I 2 days ago, i was near Nanga Parbat Base Camp so couldn't hear him, guy was taking about my medical that has been lost, I told him to call me on tuesday as i couldn't hear him lets see if he gets back to me.....

in love with my hubby

Oct 15, 2012
Visa Office......
OTTAWA /ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 DEC 2011
Doc's Request.
re- pcc on 20 june 2013, chc rec. 18 july 13
File Transfer...
14 FEB 2012
Med's Request
20 june 2013
Med's Done....
3rd july 2013
Passport Req..
alhumdulillah! on 5th nov2013
VISA ISSUED...
20 nov 2013 yeaaaah!!!!
LANDED..........
1rst dec 2013
yasirman said:
What Happened with you re-medical???? i got a call from CHC-I 2 days ago, i was near Nanga Parbat Base Camp so couldn't hear him, guy was taking about my medical that has been lost, I told him to call me on tuesday as i could hear him lets see if he gets back to me.....
ALLAH KHAIR KARAY SUB THEK HOJAE GA

Scarfie~

Oct 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB (Husband Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2011
File Transfer...
Dec 2011
Princesss said:
Wasalam Scarfie,
You must order GCMS notes to have an idea of where your case is right now.
Thank you Princess.
Yes, I've just been trying to figure out how to order them :S

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
North Shore of New Brunswick
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
Husband arrived October 17,2014
Scarfie~ said:
Thank you Princess.
Yes, I've just been trying to figure out how to order them :S
Salam, you must order them from Access to Information but you must be a resident of Canada so get your spouse or you if your Canadian. Salam

Scarfie~

Oct 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB (Husband Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2011
File Transfer...
Dec 2011
micmac101 said:
Salam, you must order them from Access to Information but you must be a resident of Canada so get your spouse or you if your Canadian. Salam
Salam,

Thank you so much. :)
Yes, I'm Canadian. Can you please let me know if these are the correct forms? :S

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5744E.pdf
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5563E.pdf

Is that all?

Your help is greatly appreciated.

ashley1

Star Member
Oct 28, 2011
micmac101 said:
It means can other family members sigb for your package if your not home its a true way of your package not going back to CHC and please tell me what your tracking number was on the package from TCS can you send it to my inbox Micmac101. And you can get an envelope from TCS send it this way as its the fastest ok In Sha Allah
Passport request or ppr came as registered letter via Pakistan post and not by Tcs and thanks for ur reply

Zahid Sarfraz

Star Member
Mar 14, 2013
lahore,Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
chc-islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
oct,2011
Doc's Request.
jun,2012
AOR Received.
dec,2011
File Transfer...
dec,2011
Med's Done....
oct,2011
Interview........
in que ..waiting from jan 2013
Passport Req..
In-sha-Allah sooooon
VISA ISSUED...
In-sha-Allah
LANDED..........
waiting.....
micmac101 said:
Salam brother,
All this is good it may take you out of the interview queue, I'm sure but Allah knows better In Sha Allah. May Allah bless you both In Sha Allah
WS bro thanks ..if u have more information plz share
wid me Allah karam karay ga in-sha-Allah

asap-pls

Star Member
Jun 25, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
FEB 2012
File Transfer...
MAY 2012
Med's Request
MAY 2013
Passport Req..
May 2013
VISA ISSUED...
June 2013
Help from experienced members needed.

Just so my medical is not lost and i know when it reached New Dehli and later to CHC. Should i ask them for tracking number when i go for medical examination or once i read someone mention to get "Urgent" written on it. Pls reply asap

Basilzaman

Apr 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January-2012
File Transfer...
March-2012
Med's Done....
[move][color=red]December-2011 (Expired)[/color][/move]
Passport Req..
Soon In Sha Allah
LANDED..........
Allah Knows
asap-pls said:
Help from experienced members needed.

Just so my medical is not lost and i know when it reached New Dehli and later to CHC. Should i ask them for tracking number when i go for medical examination or once i read someone mention to get "Urgent" written on it. Pls reply asap
Yes! definitely after ur remedical you should ask them for a Tracking number and they will provide u medical report tracking number and then u will easily track ur at that time medical location.

Good Luck!

Basilzaman

Apr 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January-2012
File Transfer...
March-2012
Med's Done....
[move][color=red]December-2011 (Expired)[/color][/move]
Passport Req..
Soon In Sha Allah
LANDED..........
Allah Knows
Wazifa for Hajaat/ Wish Tried and Tested (Urdu & English)

This is very authentic and powerful Wazifa for any hajat e.g. Job, Wealth, Marriage, etc. It starts working within a week. The Wazifa is very famous in all Salasil of Qadiria/ Chishtia/ Naqshabandia/ Suharvardia.
Famous Wali ALLAH, Ala Hazrat Imam Ahmad Raza Khan Fazil-e-Barelvi Rehmat ULLAH Alaih has given Ijazat/ Permission to read this Wazifa to all Sunni Muslims. You will also find this Wazifa in Shajra Sharif of Ameer-e-Dawat-e-Islami Damat BarkatumulQudsia.

Here It Is: -

ALLAHU RABBI LA SHARIKALAHU

Read daily this for 874 times by sitting on Prayer Mat towards the side of Qiblah Sharif/ Khana Kaba Sharif. Read Darood Sharif 11 times at beginning and end of Wazifa. And, keep reading this Wazifa all the day unlimited while sitting, laying, walking, working, running etc. Continue this until your wish is fulfilled.

Urdu Explanation of Wazifa:- 874 martaba upper dye gaye alfaz ko parhna ha or jaye namaz par baith kar Qiblah Sharif ki taraf mun kar k. is k ilawa din bhar chalet phirte uthte baithte har waqt isi ka wird karte rahen. Jab tak aap ki murad puri na ho ise jari rakhen. Ak hafte k baad he is k asraat aap ko nazar ana shuru ho jayen gay.

If you want the Wazifa to work more better become TALIB of Ameer-e-Dawateislami through their website “Dawateislami.net”.

MUST READ DAROOD SHARIF & BISMILLAH SHARIF IN START OF EVERY WAZIFA NO MATTER MENTIONED OR NOT

Please Don't forget me in your Prayers.

canadian immigrant

Jul 14, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
07-03-2013
LANDED..........
02-04-2013
hotshot said:
Ws Bhai!!

My hubby got his and he landed mid April :D Alhamdulillah!!
I could never imagine he will come in April.. How do you like it here??
Congrats sis,
u r too fast .
me is still struggling and doing survival job.
it is very hard to crack a job.

fayzaan

Apr 30, 2011
Calgary, Alberta Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-08-2011
Doc's Request.
08-06-2012
AOR Received.
08-06-2012
File Transfer...
25-10-2011
Med's Request
14-07-2012
Med's Done....
19-07-2012
Passport Req..
22-02-2013
yasirman said:
What Happened with you re-medical???? i got a call from CHC-I 2 days ago, i was near Nanga Parbat Base Camp so couldn't hear him, guy was taking about my medical that has been lost, I told him to call me on tuesday as i couldn't hear him lets see if he gets back to me.....
Hey brother,

well...they sent(via email) a remed request in my wife's case, even though her current remed was still valid. So when she went to try and do the remed, she was told by medical office that her medical is still valid and to send a letter + proof of the remed.

So that is what we did. We sent a letter with the email communication we had with the medical office who provided us with tracking # and such. We also included a copy of the receipt my wife got from medical office as proof. They shut up after that.

Most recently I went to my local MP to have them do an inquiry and they did not mention about the medical. All they said is that the background checks have passed and it is in queue for review. So I guess that put that medical issue to rest.