June 26, 2014
LANDED..........
Inshallah soon......Hopefully After EID
Hi Everyone,
I have also applied for my husband on June, 2011 and got
AOR: August 2011
File transfer to CHC-ISB: September 2011
Husband received AOR: April 2012
He is asked to submit some forms(supplementary + background), his ids + educational documents, pre and post marriage pics + honey moon pics and contact history proofs
which he did on: April 2012
on August 2012 we received following response:
"Your application is currently in process and that there are certain issues that cannot be addressed or assessed without an in-person interview. Unfortunately, at this point in time, it is not possible to give a timeframe for the interview.
If you have any updated documents such as photographs and other proof of the sponsor's visits since the wedding, proof of contact including telephone bills, emails and letters, proof of financial support and any other proof of an on-going relationship, you are welcome to submit these to us. Such documents would help us in assessing your application.
"
I didn't provide any evidence because my husband already did so on April 2012.
and on March 2013 we received following response:
"Your / your spouse's file is in a queue to be scheduled for an interview. You will receive notification by mail advising you of the date and time of the interview well in advance of the interview date.
In the meantime, if there is any change in your address or in your family composition, inform us as soon as possible (see fax number and address below).
Note that applications in each category are processed on a first-in first-out basis. Please do not request an early interview as this is not possible.
"

According to those responses what I should consider?
Why I get those responses?
When they will call for an interview?
If I provide enough evidence for proving that relationship is genuine, will they waive interview?

One important thing I am older than my husband.

MRS SAM

Champion Member
Jul 1, 2012
Visa Office......
London via Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13 aug 12
Doc's Request.
02-01-2015
AOR Received.
22 oct 12
File Transfer...
25 oct 12
Med's Request
re medical 4 Dec 14
Med's Done....
12 Dec 14
Passport Req..
15-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
24-06-2015
LANDED..........
05-07-2015
lsaleem said:
One important thing I am older than my husband.
this is the main reason of ur interview

lsaleem

Star Member
Mar 26, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-ISB Husband Case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 30, 2011
Doc's Request.
April 30, 2012
AOR Received.
April 30, 2012
File Transfer...
September 15, 2011
Med's Request
Remed December 10, 2013
Med's Done....
December 16, 2013
Interview........
Removed from Interview Queue on Dec 5, 2013
Passport Req..
December 10, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
June 26, 2014
LANDED..........
this is the main reason of ur interview
Yes, you are right this is the root cause of the interview. Actually I made mistake by not providing contact history after 1st response. I should have done so. That was a perfect time to convince them that our relationship is genuine but I lost that chance.
What if I send enough evidence to prove that our relationship is genuine, will they waive the interview now?
What are the chances of waiving interview after 2nd response from CHC-ISB?
When they will call for this interview? Any ideas?
What will they ask to my husband in this interview? Any sample interview questions for preparation?
I am so much worried about the interview part as my husband is not fluent in English and I have selected English for interview when I was submitting the Application.
Can I ask for interpreter or change interview language from English to Urdu?
Can any one help me out and provide me responses for my questions?

hotshot

Oct 7, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB (Husband case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep. 2011
Med's Request
Re-med: Oct. 2012
Med's Done....
Nov. 2012 ecas update "in process" Feb/19/2013 - ecas update "decision made" April 6,2013
Passport Req..
March/21/2013
VISA ISSUED...
April 3,2013
LANDED..........
April 21, 2013 IA :D
bini39 said:
ALHAMDULILLAH i got my passport back with visa today :) :) :) :) THANX to ALMIGHTY ALLAH for HIS countless belssings n all forum members for their guidance :) my status changed to decision made on 24 march n address upadted to canadian adress yesterday :)
Congrats Bini!!
it was so quick, MASHALLAH when did you send your pp??

hotshot

Oct 7, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB (Husband case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep. 2011
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Nov. 2012 ecas update "in process" Feb/19/2013 - ecas update "decision made" April 6,2013
Passport Req..
March/21/2013
VISA ISSUED...
April 3,2013
LANDED..........
N guys can we plz make a list of ppl who r waiting for ppz n who hav send n rcvd already...to keep da track of timeline

Ppr date PP sending date PP rcvg date

N3z 6th march 14 march waiting
Hotshot 21st March 28 March not yet

asap-pls

Star Member
Jun 25, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
FEB 2012
File Transfer...
MAY 2012
Med's Request
MAY 2013
Passport Req..
May 2013
VISA ISSUED...
June 2013
lsaleem said:
Yes, you are right this is the root cause of the interview. Actually I made mistake by not providing contact history after 1st response. I should have done so. That was a perfect time to convince them that our relationship is genuine but I lost that chance.
What if I send enough evidence to prove that our relationship is genuine, will they waive the interview now?
What are the chances of waiving interview after 2nd response from CHC-ISB?
When they will call for this interview? Any ideas?
What will they ask to my husband in this interview? Any sample interview questions for preparation?
I am so much worried about the interview part as my husband is not fluent in English and I have selected English for interview when I was submitting the Application.
Can I ask for interpreter or change interview language from English to Urdu?
Can any one help me out and provide me responses for my questions?

How much is the age difference ? Sorry to ask but didn't kniw something like this can create an issue too

lsaleem

Star Member
Mar 26, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-ISB Husband Case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 30, 2011
Doc's Request.
April 30, 2012
AOR Received.
April 30, 2012
File Transfer...
September 15, 2011
Med's Request
Remed December 10, 2013
Med's Done....
December 16, 2013
Interview........
Removed from Interview Queue on Dec 5, 2013
Passport Req..
December 10, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
June 26, 2014
LANDED..........
How much is the age difference ? Sorry to ask but didn't kniw something like this can create an issue too
It's 9 years. I am married to my first cousin. Its 1st marriage for both of us. Its an arranged+love marriage.

syedgj

Aug 5, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad (unfortunately)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-Oct-11
Doc's Request.
7-Jul-12
File Transfer...
7-Dec-11
Passport Req..
11-Aug-12
VISA ISSUED...
26-Nov-13
LANDED..........
07-Feb-14

syedgj

Aug 5, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad (unfortunately)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-Oct-11
Doc's Request.
7-Jul-12
File Transfer...
7-Dec-11
Passport Req..
11-Aug-12
VISA ISSUED...
26-Nov-13
LANDED..........
07-Feb-14
n3z said:
N guys can we plz make a list of ppl who r waiting for ppz n who hav send n rcvd already...to keep da track of timeline

Ppr date PP sending date PP rcvg date

N3z 6th march 14 march waiting

syedgj 11th aug 16th aug still waiting!!

Princesss

Jun 28, 2011
Quebec City
Visa Office......
[b][color=black]ISLAMABAD[/color][/b] [b][i][color=black]Prince case[/color][/i][/b]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[color=green][b]MAY 2011[/b][/color] [b][i][color=teal]Nikah case[/color][/i][/b]
Doc's Request.
[color=purple][b]SEPTEMBER 2012[/b][/color] [b][i][color=teal]Ruksati + wedding pix[/color][/i][/b] [b][i][color=black]+ Supp. forms[/color][/i][/b]
File Transfer...
[color=green][b]JUNE 2011[/b][/color]
Med's Request
[color=purple][b]NOVEMBER 2012[/b][/color] [b][i][color=teal]+ Post-wedding pix[/color][/i][/b] [b][i][color=black]+ Supp. forms again[/color][/i][/b]
Med's Done....
[color=purple][b]DECEMBER 2012[/b][/color]
Passport Req..
[b][color=red] 26 OCTOBER 2013[/color][/b]
VISA ISSUED...
[b][color=red]02 NOVEMBER 2013[/color][/b]
LANDED..........
[b][color=red]03 NOVEMBER 2013 [/color][/b]
9 years plus it's a love marriage :eek: lolzz (it's hard to believe) I don't see how a girl can fall in love with someone 9 years younger

All the guys younger than me are without a thought like my brothers. How can a guy 9 years younger can be someone's husband it's very hard to believe..

I'm not trying to hurt you but I'm shocked + surprised to see that it exists..

lsaleem said:
It's 9 years. I am married to my first cousin. Its 1st marriage for both of us. Its an arranged+love marriage.

Princesss

Jun 28, 2011
Quebec City
Visa Office......
[b][color=black]ISLAMABAD[/color][/b] [b][i][color=black]Prince case[/color][/i][/b]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[color=green][b]MAY 2011[/b][/color] [b][i][color=teal]Nikah case[/color][/i][/b]
Doc's Request.
[color=purple][b]SEPTEMBER 2012[/b][/color] [b][i][color=teal]Ruksati + wedding pix[/color][/i][/b] [b][i][color=black]+ Supp. forms[/color][/i][/b]
File Transfer...
Med's Request
[color=purple][b]NOVEMBER 2012[/b][/color] [b][i][color=teal]+ Post-wedding pix[/color][/i][/b] [b][i][color=black]+ Supp. forms again[/color][/i][/b]
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
wasalam my half ;) When will your letter appear ::)

Good morning! uth jaooo it's fajr time ::)

shah gggggggg said:
Aslaam o Alykum & Good Morning

hotshot

Oct 7, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB (Husband case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep. 2011
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
March/21/2013
VISA ISSUED...
April 3,2013
LANDED..........
Princesss said:
9 years plus it's a love marriage :eek: lolzz (it's hard to believe) I don't see how a girl can fall in love with someone 9 years younger

All the guys younger than me are without a thought like my brothers. How can a guy 9 years younger can be someone's husband it's very hard to believe..

I'm not trying to hurt you but I'm shocked + surprised to see that it exists..
Sis,

Don't forget that our Prophet's first wife Khadija was forty and Prophet Muhammad (pbuh)was twenty-five when they got married..
I know it's always the husband that's supposed to be older, in our cultures specifically, but I think there's nothing wrong with falling
in love or getting married to someone who's younger than you.. I personally wouldn't want to.. My husband is 5 years older than me
but if something like lsaleem choose to marry a younger guy there's nothing wrong with it =)

Princesss

Jun 28, 2011
Quebec City
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
The thought of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) sure came to my mind. However, not anyone can compare themselves to Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) Finally, you are right when you say that it's possible.
Being from paki house, If this sounds wierd to me then it must sound very wierd to CIC..

I also believe that love shown in movies can't relate to reality. There's no lack of girls in Pakistan and even out of Pakistan.
If a guy in Pakistan decides or marries a Canadian girl who is 9 years older. It must sound too suspicious for CIC..
They take ages for straight forward cases and I wonder what they'll be doing with this case..

Plus I feel that interview for that guy is going to be really tough and challenging. However, if it's true love from his side he sould be able to prove it to CIC

I wish all the best to lsaleem

hotshot said:
Sis,

Don't forget that our Prophet's first wife Khadija was forty and Prophet Muhammad (pbuh)was twenty-five when they got married..
I know it's always the husband that's supposed to be older, in our cultures specifically, but I think there's nothing wrong with falling
in love or getting married to someone who's younger than you.. I personally wouldn't want to.. My husband is 5 years older than me
but if something like lsaleem choose to marry a younger guy there's nothing wrong with it =)

hhassa

Mar 19, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-08-2011
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
30-04-2012
File Transfer...
01-10-2011
Med's Request
21-11-2013
Med's Done....
21-11-2013
Interview........
2-12-2013-recieved rejection letter after 1 week. Won ADR on 24 July 2014
Passport Req..
Nov 18 2014
I think all of us need some help and support here. Sorry to say but you sound very discouraging Pricess. Isaleem is already married and trying to get her husband here. You should tell her what she needs to do not scare her off. If you know anything regarding such cases. You should not make any judgments this is very much a personal choice who decides to marry whom. I personally think there is no harm in trying Isaleem. You should go ahead and prepare your package send it asap.
It may or may not help. But you should always show that you are at least putting an effort and very much interested in bringing your husband here. This is what I have been doing. I don't know if it will help but you never know. Good luck!

Princesss

Jun 28, 2011
Quebec City
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
No matter what they ask the guy still has to prove that their relationship is genuine.
Guy A: older than his wife
Guy B: 9 years younger than his wife

Do you think proving the relationship is genuine is same for both A & B?

As I said if it's true love and honest relationship Guy B can prove it too.

Anyways, I'm done with this topic.

Once again, If lsaleem feels I hurted her I sincerely apologize. I just said what I felt.
However, I wish all the best to lsaleem and her hubby.

SHM said:
The only thing they are going to ask in interview what ever you have given in forms, and about your relationship past present and future.