Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
Five things to make you a beautiful person:

*Find the joy in giving, rather than receiving.
*Be a helping hand to those in need.
*Appreciate others and what they have to offer.
... *Never judge, we all deserve a chance.
*Always try to forgive and forget.

PPH

Star Member
Apr 15, 2011
pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
khan82 said:
yahooooooo congratssssssssssssssssssssssssss very happy Mashallah may Allah help you for ever please remember us in your prayer
Thank you ,mereeeeeee pirayeeeeee sister, allah ap ko hameshah khush rakhe

bigmakdaddy

Mar 14, 2011
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Visa Office......
Islamabad, Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 15, 2010
AOR Received.
March 20, 2010
File Transfer...
March 09, 2010
Med's Request
March 10, 2011
Med's Done....
March 17, 2011
Passport Req..
June 01, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 18, 2011
LANDED..........
June 22, 2011
Hello and salam to everyone from Toronto.
Its been a long time that I have logged in into this website. Last time I think I posted that my wife's visa arrived and we were planning to go to Toronto on the first flight available. Anyway that was 3 months ago. By the grace of GOD, me and my wife are well settled here and are already planning to visit back to Karachi for EID. I hope everyone is doing well and I couldn't find the post for the people used to be on this website (wes786, One2ka4, BestPlace4U, Maximus, Saggit, Jia etc.) I hope they all are doing well. I wish all a good day.

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Re-medical April 23rd, 2012
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
April 23rd, 2012 - PP sent on May 1st, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 1st, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah .. Total time = 17 months and 8 days
LANDED..........
Jun 17th, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah :)
bigmakdaddy said:
Its been a long time that I have logged in into this website. Last time I think I posted that my wife's visa arrived and we were planning to go to Toronto on the first flight available. Anyway that was 3 months ago. By the grace of GOD, me and my wife are well settled here and are already planning to visit back to Karachi for EID. I hope everyone is doing well and I couldn't find the post for the people used to be on this website (wes786, One2ka4, BestPlace4U, Maximus, Saggit, Jia etc.) I hope they all are doing well. I wish all a good day.
Nice to hear from you brother and that your wife is settled already MashAllah.

saggit19

Jan 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2010
AOR Received.
March 2010
File Transfer...
March 2010
PPH said:
Thank you soooooooo much, inshallah you will hear good news soon

congrats pph!! MashAllah what a great day for you :)

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
zeeeee said:
Dear All,

Hope you're all well. I'd like to inform you all that by the Grace of Allah Almighty, we got my passport back today. We are both ecstatic beyond belief. Thank you for all those who guided and prayed for us. May Allah ease the plight for all of you as well and that you may join your spouses at the earliest, Ameen!!

Our PP timeline is as follows:
PPR: Aug 25th, 2011
PP Rcvd at CHC-I: Aug 31st, 2011
PP sent back with Visa: Sept 14th, 2011

Congratulations! The wait is finally over :)

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
PPH said:
Good news from My side A letter recieved by security man on my Address, 99% sure it is ppr, because according chc mail they reply me a request letter sent on 12sep 2011, and it is recieved throug tcs woww pray for me
PPH said:
By the Grace of Allah , I recieved my passport request on 14th september 2011 at 5pm. :D ;D
MashAllah thats awesome news! Congratulations!

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
khan82 said:
guys you know after getting PPR wait is really worse..... some people were telling in this forum ,but I was thinking that after getting PPR I will be so relax ,but no all wait is apart. And after PPR it's even harder ::)
Tell me about it, its crazy, because you know its almost over but the wait is a killer to get that passport back in hands...

saggit19

Jan 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2010
AOR Received.
March 2010
File Transfer...
March 2010
hello everyone,
so we got our caips notes today..
just by going through the caips I realized that all through the past 19 months our file is being moved from one queue to another..
and just wasting our time.. it seems completely unfair to us when we have provided all kinds of proof...and applied soo long ago..

anyways here is the summary

our initial review was done in feb, the VO said our marriage is genuine (ALHAMDOLLILAH).

we sent pcc and other proofs in april and they were placed on file in may!! and then the notes say that after placing on file, our file was moved to EDE queue.

then beigning of aug we emailed them, that email was recorded in caips and then a note on tht day says, email was forwarded to fh for rvw as well.

then that fh says that it appears no one requested meds, even though i asked that meds be issued in feb!!!!! file sent to registry for meds

(note that on that day we received two emails, one with the standard reply and one saying that medical will be sent out in coming days)

but right after tht mid august, our file goes to some other guy who finally wakes up and realizes that our forms are old now, so he sends a request for forms!!

just amazing how they work!! and we still don' have our remedical...please please please everyone pray for us..

:'( :'( :'(

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
bigmakdaddy said:
Good to see you back here bigmak, and I am glad you are settled and visiting back already :D I am still here bro, just the wrong time you came online :p Last post I saw from you was when you were awaken by the family members and were told that your wife received her PPR on the first day you went to Pakistan, that would've been awesome day I can imagine. My wife received her VISA as well she will be landing end of September InshAllah. One2ka4, bestplace4u are both in interview queue, maximus and jia have landed, saggit is still waiting :( keep us all in your prayers. Wassalam

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
WOW...what a nightmare! I really hope and pray you guys get this over with very very soon InshALlah. Same thing happened with my wife's case they were suppose to issue remedical in Feb along with rePCC and imm forms request but they realised it in may and finally in May they sent the remedical letter after 3 months.

saggit19 said:
hello everyone,
so we got our caips notes today..
just by going through the caips I realized that all through the past 19 months our file is being moved from one queue to another..
and just wasting our time.. it seems completely unfair to us when we have provided all kinds of proof...and applied soo long ago..

anyways here is the summary

our initial review was done in feb, the VO said our marriage is genuine (ALHAMDOLLILAH).

we sent pcc and other proofs in april and they were placed on file in may!! and then the notes say that after placing on file, our file was moved to EDE queue.

then beigning of aug we emailed them, that email was recorded in caips and then a note on tht day says, email was forwarded to fh for rvw as well.

then that fh says that it appears no one requested meds, even though i asked that meds be issued in feb!!!!! file sent to registry for meds

(note that on that day we received two emails, one with the standard reply and one saying that medical will be sent out in coming days)

but right after tht mid august, our file goes to some other guy who finally wakes up and realizes that our forms are old now, so he sends a request for forms!!

just amazing how they work!! and we still don' have our remedical...please please please everyone pray for us..

:'( :'( :'(