Med's Done....
10-08-2011
Passport Req..
25-08-2011
VISA ISSUED...
14-09-2011
LANDED..........
03-10-2011
hey.. I inquired from this site once and never got a reply. but then I emailed on my husband's behalf (he's in canada) and they replied the very next day saying our file was in process.
so you can give it a shot and see if you get any reply, it's def worth the try!!

R.Mujgani said:
https://dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/cicemail/intro-eng.aspx?mission=islamabad
um this is a site i got from the immigration site
do u think its wise to add or change inquiries in ur case on this site....

can u guys explain wat the heck is this site? first time seein it and look in at
it so im not sure..... wat to think of this.

Doctorkhan

Jun 29, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad,Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb , 2010
AOR Received.
April,2010
File Transfer...
March,2010
Med's Done....
Feb, 2010
Passport Req..
June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
August 2011
By the grace of Allah , finally finally finally my wife got her passport back with Visa today .

She did her medical on 6th July 2011 and sent her passport the same day . Her e-cas changed to decision made yesterday and today she got her passport back with visa .

Wish you guys all the best with ur processes .

A

alpha1980

Doctorkhan said:
By the grace of Allah , finally finally finally my wife got her passport back with Visa today .

She did her medical on 6th July 2011 and sent her passport the same day . Her e-cas changed to decision made yesterday and today she got her passport back with visa .

congratts..................................... wish u good luck

philantropist

Star Member
Jul 26, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
June 2011
saggit_16 said:
Really Brave of you man! Thats like real leader!
We are with you. InshaALLAH it would be helpful for all the victims... Way to go man! you rock

I am new to this forum and I know little about the fraud case but I condemn it strongly and want to pay my all prayers and best wishes to this fellow.

CHC Islamabad is really working like some corrupt and inefficient organization. As a matter of fact, it is the failure of our foreign diplomats guys!!! These diplomats just enjoy status and foreign tours, doing nothing for Pakistanis.
Just have a look on Indian Diplomats and their work!! Indian students looking for international studies or the person who want to take immigration is being supported by the Indian government and organizations..!!!! The time for spousal visa in India is just 6 months ....
however, it is being said that Indians are found involved more in fraud cases.

Ironically in Pakistan, the visa officer is involved in fraud.....laanat hai....
(sorry guys for the word, but i really feel angry for this fraud)

I made a thread here on this forum named: "Wake up Pakistanis" and requested all the respected members to write to foreign department at least to divert their attention towards the matter of Canadian immigration and the unfair time span for spousal visa.

became-a-loner

Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Pagalboy said:
Salam All,

Thank you Every one for the feed Back

Soo..

I went to see my lawyer today and I had to take a Decision wither I continue or Just settle it..

I was Very Scared and nervous And completely Lost while i was at the lawyers Office... My Lawyer Popped the question to what I want to do....

I Looked at my wife And she Lifted her head up suddenly and She Said "Fight it with No fear don't let pressure over take you I'm with you".. At that point on I was thinking of everyone in this Forum. So I made My decision......Allah Knows Better for the rest

I rejected the Settlement with no counter offer sticking with my story..

Thanks for the boost of Confidence and the Strength you ALL GAVE ME.
Specially Brother Danny, Khan82, wes786, humpakwatan , Pakivette, lonly widout hubby, muzmil, Khilafah5, anzee.

I will Keep you all Posted now its another wait game till my Lawyer gets new Update

Happy Ramadan All.

Dear PagalBoy

We stand in solidarity with you against the tyrant Embassy who made us Pagal

became-a-loner

Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doctorkhan said:

Many Many Happy returns of the day..:) I guess a more appropriate expression here

became-a-loner

Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
philantropist said:
I am new to this forum and I know little about the fraud case but I condemn it strongly and want to pay my all prayers and best wishes to this fellow.

CHC Islamabad is really working like some corrupt and inefficient organization. As a matter of fact, it is the failure of our foreign diplomats guys!!! These diplomats just enjoy status and foreign tours, doing nothing for Pakistanis.
Just have a look on Indian Diplomats and their work!! Indian students looking for international studies or the person who want to take immigration is being supported by the Indian government and organizations..!!!! The time for spousal visa in India is just 6 months ....
however, it is being said that Indians are found involved more in fraud cases.

Ironically in Pakistan, the visa officer is involved in fraud.....laanat hai....
(sorry guys for the word, but i really feel angry for this fraud)

I made a thread here on this forum named: "Wake up Pakistanis" and requested all the respected members to write to foreign department at least to divert their attention towards the matter of Canadian immigration and the unfair time span for spousal visa.

It has been an emarrassement to be a Pakistani and what I did not know that dealing with CIC, it would become a crime ............. even my sense of frustrated is too tired to protest .......... :(

philantropist

Star Member
Jul 26, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
June 2011
became-a-loner said:
It has been an emarrassement to be a Pakistani and what I did not know that dealing with CIC, it would become a crime ............. even my sense of frustrated is too tired to protest .......... :(
Please dont get frustrated and upset people....!!!!
The CIC should be embarrassed, I think. Because they are violating human rights...and they are being found as corrupt and inefficient.

And we should register our protest...

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Re-medical April 23rd, 2012
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
April 23rd, 2012 - PP sent on May 1st, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 1st, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah .. Total time = 17 months and 8 days
LANDED..........
Jun 17th, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah :)
Doctorkhan said:

Congratulations .. best of luck :)

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
Doctorkhan said:

Congratsssss happy married life ahead Inshallah abe iss dosry Khan ke bari kab aye ga :(

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
Pagalboy said:
Salam All,

Thank you Every one for the feed Back

Soo..

I went to see my lawyer today and I had to take a Decision wither I continue or Just settle it..

I was Very Scared and nervous And completely Lost while i was at the lawyers Office... My Lawyer Popped the question to what I want to do....

I Looked at my wife And she Lifted her head up suddenly and She Said "Fight it with No fear don't let pressure over take you I'm with you".. At that point on I was thinking of everyone in this Forum. So I made My decision......Allah Knows Better for the rest

I rejected the Settlement with no counter offer sticking with my story..

Thanks for the boost of Confidence and the Strength you ALL GAVE ME.
Specially Brother Danny, Khan82, wes786, humpakwatan , Pakivette, lonly widout hubby, muzmil, Khilafah5, anzee.

I will Keep you all Posted now its another wait game till my Lawyer gets new Update

Happy Ramadan All.
I am proud of You Inshallah my prayers and support is with you brother I really appreciate your carriage may Allah bless you and give you power to fight against these feeling less people ......Inshallah you will be successful

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
became-a-loner said:
Many Many Happy returns of the day..:) I guess a more appropriate expression here
Don't be Sad Inshallah soon we will all get out of this thread and Inshallah Allah will help us Just keep ur self happy coz with being sad tears hopeless we can't do any thing ,but losing our health ......once our spouse come we all get depression patients ........so for having them here soon or late we have to be healthy to welcome them with lots of happiness Inshallah keep it this way and enjoy the time now :)

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Re-medical April 23rd, 2012
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
April 23rd, 2012 - PP sent on May 1st, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 1st, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah .. Total time = 17 months and 8 days
LANDED..........
Jun 17th, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah :)
Pagalboy said:
Hey bro ,

Wife she's here with me in Canada, thank God I have the support of Quebec immigration and the human right and privacy act group supporting my case.

My lawyer was laughing at the request of settlement move by CIC and CHC ISB case is on mh Favor that's what he said..

Main thing lawyers in Quebec wants to push first is the audit team that was scheduled in CHC ISB was cancelled for no gaven reason.

to get the case going is to have an audit in ISB.

To surprise you all the standard rule of operation by an ambassy like CHC-ISB are in violation due to the following:

First step when the medical is received it's followed by a internal criminal check in Pakistan and then background Check by CSIS. So the standard rule of operation is violated by lieing to the applicants the a re-pcc is needed to under-go background check when that step is already completed within the first 6 months of AOR. Under regulation of the CSIS I background check upon completion is valid for 1 year a re-pcc is required one more time to check internal criminal check update followed again by remedial then visa.

Under CSIS Protocol and security After an ambassy received Medical background check should follow emmidiatly not after a re-pcc it is a violation of security protocol and a potential national treat.

So why are they saying after re-pcc the file under-going background check when that step was already completed with the first 6 months.

So if the CSIS completed the protocol step the first 6 months why is CHC-ISB not logging it immediately why are they waiting for a re-pcc.

Anyways these are from Quebec immigration requesting audit to ISB.

since skilled worker was transferred to london why did ISB cut down on Processing.

With the bad history of one of the worst ambassador MR Hynes Currently running CHC-ISB was a total desaster in Kenya creating a timeline of nearly 32 months if he failed so miserably why was he transferred to a high processing that is ISB.

MR Hynes failed to follow Canadian Immigration standard operation rules and failed to adequately and professionally train workers to meet the requirement by Canadian immigration rules.

It believe so by Quebec immigration the lack of skill and untrained worker that created a huge backlog into the spousal system.

So this is the first step is to audit the ambassy then rest will follow along my case.

Sorry for the typing errors and this is for those who PM to know what steps are being conducted
Man I can't Thank you enough for doing this for the rest of us. If this fool stays incharge of CHC Islamabad then there is just 8 more months to reach the 32 month timeline. I believe he was brought in by Jason Kenny to slow down processing on purpose. I really hope the audit team reaches ISB soon and we can see results sooner.

mfawad

Apr 15, 2011
toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
congrats finaly some good news came...so happy for you and your wife .....
Doctorkhan said: