May 2010
AOR Received.
July 02 2010
Passport Req..
July 07 2011
VISA ISSUED...
July 13 2011
Humaumair said:
yar PPR aa jaye bus jaldi..coz my husband is always in a bad mood now which is very hard to handle :(
They just don't want the sponsor abandoning canada while the case is in process. My wife's cousin got the same objection. It took them 8 extra months to get their case straightened out. And this is the time when cases were being processed in a total of 7 months. Anyways you need to show your ties to canada. If say somehow you can convince them by showing strong roots in Canada, as by enrolling in a school or working etc., then most likely they will not object to your case. Fax them your current presence in Canada with all kinds of credit card slips and other relevant information. I am sure they will be convinced with whatever good solid proof you send them. I pray Allah puts you out of this misery soon, Ameen!

TGIF

Star Member
Jun 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2010
AOR Received.
July 02 2010
Passport Req..
July 07 2011
VISA ISSUED...
July 13 2011

Humaumair

Dec 2, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
dec 2009
Med's Request
re med oct2010,re pcc jan 2011
Interview........
July 7th ,2011
Passport Req..
19th Aug 2011
VISA ISSUED...
29th aug 2011
TGIF said:
They just don't want the sponsor abandoning canada while the case is in process. My wife's cousin got the same objection. It took them 8 extra months to get their case straightened out. And this is the time when cases were being processed in a total of 7 months. Anyways you need to show your ties to canada. If say somehow you can convince them by showing strong roots in Canada, as by enrolling in a school or working etc., then most likely they will not object to your case. Fax them your current presence in Canada with all kinds of credit card slips and other relevant information. I am sure they will be convinced with whatever good solid proof you send them. I pray Allah puts you out of this misery soon, Ameen!
i already sent them my job details my son`s day care details etc...in MAY....thats not the point now..they already have the proof..they questioned my husband in interview about him..all about him and his job....and now the file is in ottawa....officer said that he needed to verify some info and now he will send the VERIFIED info to ottawa....but why ottawa??? CSIS kyun,,i didnt get it..

TGIF

Star Member
Jun 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2010
AOR Received.
July 02 2010
Passport Req..
July 07 2011
VISA ISSUED...
July 13 2011
Humaumair said:
i already sent them my job details my son`s day care details etc...in MAY....thats not the point now..they already have the proof..they questioned my husband in interview about him..all about him and his job....and now the file is in ottawa....officer said that he needed to verify some info and now he will send the VERIFIED info to ottawa....but why ottawa??? CSIS kyun,,i didnt get it..
most likely they are running background checks on you and your son and trying to match it up with the statements your husband made. I'd say just be patient. There is nothing more you can do. And a word of caution do not attempt to piss these guys off by sending any emails please! You will end up doing more damage by requesting for more info. You guys just need to hang in there now until CHC finds what they are looking for.

Humaumair

Dec 2, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
dec 2009
Med's Request
Interview........
July 7th ,2011
Passport Req..
19th Aug 2011
VISA ISSUED...
29th aug 2011
TGIF said:
most likely they are running background checks on you and your son and trying to match it up with the statements your husband made. I'd say just be patient. There is nothing more you can do. And a word of caution do not attempt to piss these guys off by sending any emails please! You will end up doing more damage by requesting for more info. You guys just need to hang in there now until CHC finds what they are looking for.
:(

Humaumair

Dec 2, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
dec 2009
Med's Request
Interview........
July 7th ,2011
Passport Req..
19th Aug 2011
VISA ISSUED...
29th aug 2011
TGIF said:
but they didnt ask anythingggg about me or my son in the interview...my husband didnt make any statement...they asked my husband about his job in pakistan..bus.... nothing about me or my son

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Humaumair said:
dnt worry sis ur hubby will be with u before the medical expires.

Humaumair

Dec 2, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
dec 2009
Med's Request
Interview........
July 7th ,2011
Passport Req..
19th Aug 2011
VISA ISSUED...
29th aug 2011
question

i was goin thru my caips now and in that its written when i applied

IMS ...visa notified on ** oct 2009 Assessed M19
IMS...visa notifed on ** nov 2009 Assessed M19
IMS...visa notifed on ** dec 2010 Assessed M19

iss ka kya matlb hoa ?

Humaumair

Dec 2, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
dec 2009
Med's Request
Interview........
July 7th ,2011
Passport Req..
19th Aug 2011
VISA ISSUED...
29th aug 2011
i am bugging u all too much lol..i am fed up bus..samaj nhe aa rha kya kerun..husband ka bhi mood off hai :(

Tor-wi

Oct 26, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Re-Med: 15-06-2011
alpha1980 said:
INSHALLAH. Next batch will be our PPR.. So only 5-6 members are awaiting for PPR after remedical? I guess Torwi is missing in this list. Guys common add your names...

Remedical done

Alpha 1980 17 - June - 2011.
Khan82 13 - June - 2011
Wes786 13 - June - 2011
Nousheen1 15- june - 2011
Saifsmarty. 18-June - 2011
Tor-wi June 24 - 2011

fna786

Jan 22, 2011
Humaumair said:
yar PPR aa jaye bus jaldi..coz my husband is always in a bad mood now which is very hard to handle :(
my husband is also the same way and its extremely extremely frustrating. Its like how much am i to take sometimes but deep down i do have faith in Allah iA everything will be okay soon as when we are together aH we are totally fine. I just pray and pray and pray for all of us this wait is over very soon iA

Tor-wi

Oct 26, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Re-Med: 15-06-2011
Humaumair said:
aww why do I think that they probably have some doubts on your hubby? did he work somewhere that was a concern? may be his name? his travels that he did? Unless it is one of those...everything should be fine and he will get his PPR soon inshAllah...mager it seems like unko apke husband per shaq hai..for whatever reason..has to be something warna itna tung kyu ker rahe hain wo bhi bila wejha ::)

Humaumair

Dec 2, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
dec 2009
Med's Request
Interview........
July 7th ,2011
Passport Req..
19th Aug 2011
VISA ISSUED...
29th aug 2011
Tor-wi said:
aww why do I think that they probably have some doubts on your hubby? did he work somewhere that was a concern? may be his name? his travels that he did? Unless it is one of those...everything should be fine and he will get his PPR soon inshAllah...mager it seems like unko apke husband per shaq hai..for whatever reason..has to be something warna itna tung kyu ker rahe hain wo bhi bila wejha ::)
nhe yar koi shak nhe hai mjhay...he didnt travel out of pakistan ever...his job is also IT related...pta nhe maybe i came and went to pakistan alot..like i stayed in pakistan more rather than in canada :(

Ali_427

Star Member
Apr 23, 2010
Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
NSHALLAH. Next batch will be our PPR.. So only 5-6 members are awaiting for PPR after remedical? I guess Torwi is missing in this list. Guys common add your names...

Remedical done

Alpha 1980 17 - June - 2011.
Khan82 13 - June - 2011
Wes786 13 - June - 2011
Nousheen1 15- june - 2011
Saifsmarty. 18-June - 2011
Tor-wi June 24 - 2011
Ali_427 May 2011 Re-medical and PCC