Oct 26, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Re-Med: 15-06-2011
Humaumair said:
nhe yar koi shak nhe hai mjhay...he didnt travel out of pakistan ever...his job is also IT related...pta nhe maybe i came and went to pakistan alot..like i stayed in pakistan more rather than in canada :(
Then they should ask more about you and not about his job + his other history...you know what I am saying?

S

sahibzada_2010

Salaam to all;
Did anyone application got stuck with canada post during the strike and locked out time?
I sent my wife application on June 8 and i think it delivered after the strike over (June 27). I checked the item tracking number and first it says "labour disruption major accident occurred with canada post beyond control resulting in a delay" then it changed to "to be determined" after the strike. I kept contact with Canada post and then later they sent me this email:

Dear Customer,

Thank you for contacting Canada Post about the item identified below.

The receiver of this item, Case Processing Centre, Mississauga, is a Large Volume Receiver and unfortunately the final delivery confirmation and signature are not always obtained, because of the high volume of mail. Most items are delivered without being scanned in the system.

Please follow up directly with receiver to confirm.

A postage refund has been issued for you. You should receive it within 5-10 business days.

We appreciate your business and apologize for any inconvenience you may have been caused.

I dont know anything and i am so stressful. I MISS MY WIFE SO MUCH THAT SHE CRIES EVERY TIME WHEN I CALL HER. SHE DON'T KNOW THAT HER APPLICATION WAS STUCK WITH CANADA POST. I TOLD HER THEY WORKING ON IT. I GOT MARRIED ON MARCH 18, 2011. WE STAYED ONLY 2 MONTHS TOGETHER AND I MISSED THOSE DAYS SO MUCH.

Now this accident happened to me and I am very sad. I hope my package is not lost. I have sent all the orginal documents of my wife. Only photocopies left with me .

I called CIC last Friday and they were working on June 3rd application. I can wait till august 12 after that I will die if my mail is lost (Hope its not)...

Please pray for me guys and I will remember you guys in my prayers.
Wasalaam.

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
Humaumair said:
but they didnt ask anythingggg about me or my son in the interview...my husband didnt make any statement...they asked my husband about his job in pakistan..bus.... nothing about me or my son
Dear Huma,

You are pannicing way too much! Just don't take stress and get some rest InshAllah Allah ne chaha tu sab theek hujaayega. Obviously they have something to confirm/investigate kya pata kisi ko kuch bhe husakta hai. May be that was the reason he was called for an interview and even then they couldn't figure it out may be thats why they have sent the file back to Ottawa. Its all may be, may be, may be, Allah only knows the truth we can only make assumptions.

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
Naa don't worry nothing is lost. Keep checking online at CIC website(click below) which applications they are currently working on:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/perm-fc.asp

Right now they are working on application received on June 7th. So keep checking and couple days after it shows June 27th, check for your online status using your receipt number and see if you get any information. You should hear from them by mid August for sure. Don't worry everything will work out at the end. Just so you know this is just the beginning and you have a long ways to go brother. You have to be much more stronger and have to support your wife. Visit her atleast once during this tough process and if you can go more than once even great!!

sahibzada_2010 said:
Salaam to all;
Did anyone application got stuck with canada post during the strike and locked out time?
I sent my wife application on June 8 and i think it delivered after the strike over (June 27). I checked the item tracking number and first it says "labour disruption major accident occurred with canada post beyond control resulting in a delay" then it changed to "to be determined" after the strike. I kept contact with Canada post and then later they sent me this email:

Dear Customer,

Thank you for contacting Canada Post about the item identified below.

The receiver of this item, Case Processing Centre, Mississauga, is a Large Volume Receiver and unfortunately the final delivery confirmation and signature are not always obtained, because of the high volume of mail. Most items are delivered without being scanned in the system.

Please follow up directly with receiver to confirm.

A postage refund has been issued for you. You should receive it within 5-10 business days.

We appreciate your business and apologize for any inconvenience you may have been caused.

I dont know anything and i am so stressful. I MISS MY WIFE SO MUCH THAT SHE CRIES EVERY TIME WHEN I CALL HER. SHE DON'T KNOW THAT HER APPLICATION WAS STUCK WITH CANADA POST. I TOLD HER THEY WORKING ON IT. I GOT MARRIED ON MARCH 18, 2011. WE STAYED ONLY 2 MONTHS TOGETHER AND I MISSED THOSE DAYS SO MUCH.

Now this accident happened to me and I am very sad. I hope my package is not lost. I have sent all the orginal documents of my wife. Only photocopies left with me .

I called CIC last Friday and they were working on June 3rd application. I can wait till august 12 after that I will die if my mail is lost (Hope its not)...

Please pray for me guys and I will remember you guys in my prayers.
Wasalaam.

wish he was here

Mar 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Lazyabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2010
AOR Received.
June 2010
File Transfer...
May 2010
Med's Request
June 2011
Med's Done....
exp. Jan. 2011
Passport Req..
Oct 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2011
LANDED..........
Dec 2011
Danny4450 said:
Good Afternoon sister :)

MP's can't do anything unless your case passed the 23 month time frame. They can inquire on your behalf but thats all. Did you hear anything from them after they sent you the objection letter the last time ? Did they receive your proof & supporting documents yet ?
According to the mail status our package has been delivered to the embassy but they've told us not to bother them for atleast 4 weeks after the mail gets delivered since it takes them forever to sort all the mail they get.

I e-mailed them about the last package we sent and this is the reply I got:

Dear Client:

If you have submitted the requested documents but your case status has not changed this is normal. This does not mean that your documents are lost.

Our office is unable to provide confirmation for each document delivered.

Please understand that due to the heavy volume of mail received at our office we are unable to open and sort mail immediately upon receipt. We suggest that you wait for 3 to 4 weeks before requesting for a case status inquiry after sending mail to our office.

If your parcel tracking details confirm the delivery of your documents at our mail room then rest assured they will be attached to your file accordingly.

Regards,

Immigration Section

So I have to wait 2 more weeks to find out what they think. I've sent them an e-mail asking for an update but I know I'm going to get a generic response.

wes786 said:
My MP said the same thing, not to contact him until it is more than what it says on the website. So in my case he was useless, but you can definitely go and talk to him may be he is a little better and writes you a letter to send no harm in trying...
Exactly why I'm hesitant of going, because I too feel they will be useless in my case because I come into the time frame. I feel the same way as you both that I feel they are useless. I mean kitne kameene hain ye laug, time frame barhate rehte hain aur jabhi in ko kaho k yaar itna dair kyun lag rahi hai, kehte hain chup ho kar baith jao tum time frame me ho. Fazool laug! Jack Layton is my area MP that is why I am considering contacting his office but I figure I may not get any response from them since he's so busy and all. Its better than nothing. The best I can do is just try.

Thanks for the replies btw! :D :)

andeera1

Feb 21, 2011
TGIF said:
Well We submitted most items original, which we got back as is with our passport. I think the big difference maker was our pictures. We loaded the application with about 200 or so pictures. And I did follow it up with more pictures on my visit to Pakistan something like 50+ or so more pictures of my visit. I never emailed them more than once a month, but yes I did fax any material I had to support my application. For that matter I think I did fax them some pictures over (might have come out black and white at their end). I ran all their doubts into the ground with clear concise information. The CAIPS I ordered the second version of it that is, showed our marriage as genuine and the immigration officer being pretty content with the material we had provided.

And above all my parents prayed hard for us. Which I know for sure saw us through quickly.
Keep it simple and straight with as much details as possible. And yah dont bug them too much.

Hope this explanation helps!
thts wt i did..i send thm almost 300 pics.....mails..bills....letters..cardes blah blah.... :'( pata nh wapis b karaingay mere cardes etc ke naheen ... :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

S

sahibzada_2010

wes786 said:
Naa don't worry nothing is lost. Keep checking online at CIC website(click below) which applications they are currently working on:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/perm-fc.asp

Right now they are working on application received on June 7th. So keep checking and couple days after it shows June 27th, check for your online status using your receipt number and see if you get any information. You should hear from them by mid August for sure. Don't worry everything will work out at the end. Just so you know this is just the beginning and you have a long ways to go brother. You have to be much more stronger and have to support your wife. Visit her atleast once during this tough process and if you can go more than once even great!!
Thanks a lot dear friend for encouraging me and thanks for the link. its very efficient. Yes I am with my wife all the time. I know dear it takes 23 months after the approval but we can wait for that if we got approval thought. Alhamdullilah we talked every day for 1 hour on the phone to not feel her alone. its so painful live with out the one you love. If my case refused I will leave canada forever. between i cannot wait to visit her again but i am student and i can visit her only in the summer time :mad:.

Take care and if anything happen in my case i will let you guys know.
Allah Hafeez

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
andeera1 said:
thts wt i did..i send thm almost 300 pics.....mails..bills....letters..cardes blah blah.... pata nh wapis b karaingay mere cardes etc ke naheen ...

They will return everything with the passport...

muau

Star Member
Dec 18, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
22-02-2010
Med's Request
30-06-2011
Med's Done....
02-07-2011
Passport Req..
30-06-2011
Guys my wife's status still has not changed to decision made. How long does it take to get visa back! Medical was received by dehli 11 July. Is it realistic to think that Medicals will be put into system by the end of the month? We are Close but the wait gets tougher!

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
muau said:
Guys my wife's status still has not changed to decision made. How long does it take to get visa back! Medical was received by dehli 11 July. Is it realistic to think that Medicals will be put into system by the end of the month? We are Close but the wait gets tougher!
Medicals take about 4 to 6 weeks to get in the system...

KAAMIA72

Jun 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1/10
File Transfer...
3/10
Passport Req..
7/11
VISA ISSUED...
8/11
LANDED..........
12/11
Ali_427 said:
NSHALLAH. Next batch will be our PPR.. So only 5-6 members are awaiting for PPR after remedical? I guess Torwi is missing in this list. Guys common add your names...

Remedical done
Kaamia72 10 - May - 2011
Alpha 1980 17 - June - 2011.
Khan82 13 - June - 2011
Wes786 13 - June - 2011
Nousheen1 15- june - 2011
Saifsmarty. 18-June - 2011
Tor-wi June 24 - 2011
Ali_427 May 2011 Re-medical and PCC

BabarShah

Mar 4, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
khan82 said:
Guys, please advise your remedical done dates . I m sure there are some members who had done there remedical since march and still awaiting for PPR.

My info is as follow:-

Remedical done

Alpha 1980 17 - June - 2011.
Khan82 13 - June - 2011
Wes786 13 - June - 2011
Babar Remedical - May - 9 - 2011

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
Recent Re-medicals & Waiting for PPR

Ali_427------------00-May-2011
BabarShah--------09-May-2011
Kaamia72---------10-May-2011
Khan82 -----------13-June-2011
Wes786 ----------13-June-2011
Nousheen1-------15-June-2011
Alpha 1980-------17-June-2011
Saifsmarty--------18-June-2011
Tor-wi-------------24-June-2011

BabarShah

Mar 4, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Humaumair said:
i already sent them my job details my son`s day care details etc...in MAY....thats not the point now..they already have the proof..they questioned my husband in interview about him..all about him and his job....and now the file is in ottawa....officer said that he needed to verify some info and now he will send the VERIFIED info to ottawa....but why ottawa??? CSIS kyun,,i didnt get it..
Background / Security Clearness .............