+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
CanPak05 said:
Originally we were planning September, but wife is in the middle of her exams and my mother could not secure vacation to go to Pakistan. So my parents are now gonna fly to Pakistan in middle of October, make all arrangements for ruhksati and reception. My work has only provided 4 weeks vacation, so I will fly down beginning of November and ruhksati will occur shortly after my arrival.

Positive is that we will be together for our second anniversary of nikkah :)
Thats a great plan! I am really hoping that my wife gets her VISA soon and she comes to Canada before our 2nd one which is in October InshAllah!!!

TGIF

Star Member
Jun 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2010
AOR Received.
July 02 2010
Passport Req..
July 07 2011
VISA ISSUED...
July 13 2011
hinajameel1984 said:
Who the What the Kiya the? What is wrong with people? Why we spreading rumours and not the facts!!

State who said this and why they said and how they said it. They should be reprimanded and not let us poor folks live in the dark. Note this is quite serious as a number of people are under a lot duress already. Please be a little more considerate, before posting such rumours!!

Appreciate and with Thanks!!

Hi TGIF
First of all I'm not here to spread rumors .. Just wanted to confirm the news I got to know from one of my relatives.. There is nothing to get hyper at.. This is just a forum where every individual has an equal right to share their feelings, experiences, grievances and any news pertaining to CIC islamabad. You are requested to please think twice before you speak up. Thanks in advance.
We have a right to speak up. And all I said is DONT POST RUMOURS, and Gosh I maintain that. No one is getting excited here. We need to understand that such convoluted messages don't sit right with alot of people I am sure.

And Yah Charity does begin at home!!

Peace and Take Care!!!

hinajameel1984

Star Member
Jun 20, 2010
Karachi, Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2011
Doc's Request.
No
AOR Received.
No
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
30-05-2011
Med's Request
waiting!
Med's Done....
waiting!
Interview........
waiting!
Passport Req..
waiting!
VISA ISSUED...
waiting!
LANDED..........
waiting!
Originally we were planning September, but wife is in the middle of her exams and my mother could not secure vacation to go to Pakistan. So my parents are now gonna fly to Pakistan in middle of October, make all arrangements for ruhksati and reception. My work has only provided 4 weeks vacation, so I will fly down beginning of November and ruhksati will occur shortly after my arrival.

Positive is that we will be together for our second anniversary of nikkah

Ok coool ! Congratulations in Advance ! I wish you lots of luck friend ! :)

TGIF

Star Member
Jun 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2010
AOR Received.
July 02 2010
Passport Req..
July 07 2011
VISA ISSUED...
July 13 2011
hinajameel1984 said:
Heyyyy guysss !! I just called at CIC islamabad to confirm the rumor of shutting down !! Talked in the administration department! They have confirmed that this is just a rumor !!! I'm so relaxedddddddddd !! :)
Now by doing this would've done a lot of great good, only if were before the fact.

But this helps alot and is much appreciated.

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
TGIF said:
Now by doing this would've done a lot of great good, only if were before the fact.

But this helps alot and is much appreciated.

Aray yaar let it go bro, she was just sharing what she heard from someone and then she clarified after that infact it was a rumor. Just forget about it now and be friends and chill :)

TGIF

Star Member
Jun 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2010
AOR Received.
July 02 2010
Passport Req..
July 07 2011
VISA ISSUED...
July 13 2011
wes786 said:

Aray yaar let it go bro, she was just sharing what she heard from someone and then she clarified after that infact it was a rumor. Just forget about it now and be friends and chill :)
Agreed!

KAAMIA72

Jun 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1/10
File Transfer...
3/10
Passport Req..
7/11
VISA ISSUED...
8/11
LANDED..........
12/11
After thinking a lot about whether I should or I should not, I finally decided and sent my updated Police Certificates to CIC-ISB through courier as well as email for the third time (yes! for the THIRD TIME :mad:). I have written in my cover letter that I am sending this to avoid any further unnecessary delays on my application from CIC-ISB.

Lets hope now, they wake up and send me PPR, I am running out of my PATIENCE :'(

KAAMIA72

Jun 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1/10
File Transfer...
3/10
Passport Req..
7/11
VISA ISSUED...
8/11
LANDED..........
12/11
wes786 said:

Wes,
I was going through the other forum and found out that there are many people who have been requested for PCC and/or IMM forms after Remed and so many of them are waiting for the past four months or more for their PPR. Thats so frightening to learn. God forbid, would we also have to wait that much???:(

saggit_16

Feb 21, 2010
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
AOR Received.
Mar 2010
Well all the best then.
See there is variance in beliefs for should PCC & other docs be sent voluntarily or not.... but I believe that sending atleast PCC helps your app save some painful time. I also have been updating my PCCs yes PCCs and found it mentioned on my CAIPS notes too and also never got any rePCC or IMM form request since application Mar 2010 as I have been updating about everything in cover letters and evidences.
did u order CAIPS lately?

KAAMIA72 said:
After thinking a lot about whether I should or I should not, I finally decided and sent my updated Police Certificates to CIC-ISB through courier as well as email for the third time (yes! for the THIRD TIME :mad:). I have written in my cover letter that I am sending this to avoid any further unnecessary delays on my application from CIC-ISB.

Lets hope now, they wake up and send me PPR, I am running out of my PATIENCE :'(

KAAMIA72

Jun 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1/10
File Transfer...
3/10
Passport Req..
7/11
VISA ISSUED...
8/11
LANDED..........
12/11
saggit_16 said:
Well all the best then.
See there is variance in beliefs for should PCC & other docs be sent voluntarily or not.... but I believe that sending atleast PCC helps your app save some painful time. I also have been updating my PCCs yes PCCs and found it mentioned on my CAIPS notes too and also never got any rePCC or IMM form request since application Mar 2010 as I have been updating about everything in cover letters and evidences.
did u order CAIPS lately?
Actually saggit, if the background checks are complete then PCC may not be required. But I got it made last week and sent it today as it got expired in the first week of June. Initially I had thought to keep it with me and give it immediately when they ask, as you understand making a PCC is such a complicated thing in Pakistan where as submitting medical is easy. But then I sent it as I unfortunately didnt hear any thing from them. As for Caips notes, I ordered that in Nov, 2010 and got it in December. Now I have ordered it again like say yday, I sent my husband all the forms filled and scanned, he is likely to order it today. By the time I will receive those notes, I am hoping to have got the PPR. Yeah I know, you are in a worse situation then even me that you have not got any correspondence.
I would recommend you to speak to your MP, not that an MP is great but sometimes it really helps..All the best

KAAMIA72

Jun 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1/10
File Transfer...
3/10
Passport Req..
7/11
VISA ISSUED...
8/11
LANDED..........
12/11
Also i believe as you are updating them about every thing, why not send them also your Remedical. I feel you will get your PPR directly.

saggit_16

Feb 21, 2010
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
AOR Received.
Mar 2010
Ok hope you get PPR before CAIPS... you would be getting CAIPS in 3 to 4 weeks of submission that would show you a clearer picture.
Yep you are right but I have been updating them with every proof & docs need to keep my case moving to next phase without any wait and therefore I havn't been requested for anything since app and as long as reMed is concerned I am hopeful to get it with PPR because thats what happened with ppl who didn't get their reMed within a month of expiration. MP aa not now first things first we need to make sure that Background check is over and then comes MP.

KAAMIA72 said:
Actually saggit, if the background checks are complete then PCC may not be required. But I got it made last week and sent it today as it got expired in the first week of June. Initially I had thought to keep it with me and give it immediately when they ask, as you understand making a PCC is such a complicated thing in Pakistan where as submitting medical is easy. But then I sent it as I unfortunately didnt hear any thing from them. As for Caips notes, I ordered that in Nov, 2010 and got it in December. Now I have ordered it again like say yday, I sent my husband all the forms filled and scanned, he is likely to order it today. By the time I will receive those notes, I am hoping to have got the PPR. Yeah I know, you are in a worse situation then even me that you have not got any correspondence.
I would recommend you to speak to your MP, not that an MP is great but sometimes it really helps..All the best

saggit_16

Feb 21, 2010
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
AOR Received.
Mar 2010
lol! :D I wish I could send remed too
me too.. thanks

KAAMIA72 said:
Also i believe as you are updating them about every thing, why not send them also your Remedical. I feel you will get your PPR directly.

Khilafah5

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2011
Doc's Request.
NONE
AOR Received.
31-08-2011
File Transfer...
15-09-2011
Med's Request
08-06-2012
Med's Done....
10-06-2012
Passport Req..
02-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
02-08-2012
LANDED..........
24-08-2012
personally i am really confused about sending additional documents and phone logs. the other part why not just send medical and pcc with phone logs other then CHC requesting it makes there job easier. the applicants know when they expire so it should be are responsiblity in updating medicals too