Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 2010
Doc's Request.
February 2010, send it back on February 2010, more documents request on January 2011, send it back on february 2011
AOR Received.
February 2010
File Transfer...
February 2010
Med's Request
February 2011
Med's Done....
September 2009, February 2011
Passport Req..
April 24, 2011
HIC2011 said:
Ok First of all thts very wrong of you to say someone "Jangly" without any reason. I think u will get to know the feeling when u reach canada and someone tells us pakis "Brown Dogs" then u might get to know how it feels. Ok and please tell me what resources we are sharing with Afghanistan? If u talk about the embassy staff then for ur information Indian embassy processes case for three countries and Abu Dhabhi embassy processes the cases of 5-6 countries. So its upto canada government that how they want to allocate resources worldwide and U just cannot blame whole nation for this stupid immigration.

Ok and now u says that this is not our war but we made this our war when our politicians and army trained and hired people in Pak and sent them to Afghanistan to fight..ok so that was our biggest mistake now all those people which we trained are biting us. For ur information Pakistan has always tried to maintained an influence on Afghanistan and that has also created many problems. Not many educated class afghanis dont even like Pakistan because of what we have also played our part in destroying afghanistan....

So please stop thinking like that it will not help anyone but will spread more hatred

And btw i am thinking realistically and i think we should not think emotionally.
+1 for you, and we Afghani don't care what uneducated people say. Everybody by talking shows their education and family class. Thanks

J

jani99

aqSa said:
Yes i did, back in April..almost a month since i sent everything back to them..more proofs..waiting to hear something good from them soon INSHALLAH!
Would you mind sharing your timeline?

zohal

Star Member
Aug 11, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 2010
Doc's Request.
February 2010, send it back on February 2010, more documents request on January 2011, send it back on february 2011
AOR Received.
February 2010
File Transfer...
February 2010
Med's Request
February 2011
Med's Done....
September 2009, February 2011
Passport Req..
April 24, 2011
khan82 said:
Salam Saif Brother i dont know why we Pakistani people always blame others ..........one thing if you are Muslim then you have to complete your faith as in islam its no Afghani no Pakistani ............we are all bro and sis (Jangali) think twice befor you say once immigration ny ap ka tabyat bhut begara hai you know why ( coz ap ke neyat and dil ek nahi hai) once if you got a chance go to Dubai then you will feel how they treat Pakistani people then you will imagin that how painful is it to treat others like this my wife is from Afghanistan belive me i found them much better and much respectful than our people .....so first try to be a human then talk about people and who is (Jangli) even if they are Jangli who the hell me and you to judge human we have Allah to see all these so please stop fighting in this forum coz it shows a sign of being (Jangli)
+1 for you too bro

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
zohal said:
+1 for you too bro
oh thank you zohal jan ma sister astum magar ma wa shawerm ar doye ma he address ra use may kunim da last post ma farsi noshta karda bodum ke wo dewana mast shod hahahahahah lol

aqSa

Star Member
Oct 6, 2010
Not at all Jani99

Here its is

Application filed in CIC - Missisauga MArach 2010
AOR June 2010
Re-sent Supplementart Forms and accompanying documents Januray 2011
Objection letter, IMM forms and re-PCC April 2011

R.Mujgani

Champion Member
May 14, 2011
Toronto Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 2011
AOR Received.
Wakalat Nama March 2012/ Supp. forms June 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2011 (Ecase changed to IN PROCCESS October 26 2012)
Med's Request
November 21th 2012
Med's Done....
November 29th 2012
Interview........
Waived Alhamdulillah
Passport Req..
Alhamdulillah April 19th 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Alhamdulillah June 28 2013
LANDED..........
Alhamdulillah July 14 2013
khan82 said:
:D Saif Brother I just say Thanks for your nice words if these things decrease your tension and stress due to long process of your application in immigration we most welcome to hear more from you.....I really appreciate your feelings we understand where the pain start from and where we want to make it over so best of luck may Allah Help you to write more bad about our country but we just respect humanity
wwwoww smarty ass, there is a reason y u havent been able to be wit ur wife for the last 3-5 years. so if i where u pay attention to Allah SWT who has created us we are muslim n countries cant divide us. ur soo stupid y da heck do u have ur name self smarty if u kno shit for nothing?????

I am afghani n i have leaved in Islamabad for 8 years before i came here, there where a lots of wonderful people n some shit heads like u but that doesnt not mean alll Pakistani people are bad. everyone has good n bad. not all Afghans are bad n not all of them are good.

Its people like u that put countries into war n turn their backs on their muslim brothers n sisters.
Look at this forum there are alot of nice people, who help u n some are mean n say thing to u.
But wen ur in need and/or making a duaa u remember all those that help u.
Ur a grown ass man go to schoool n learn something easpecially manners n more bout history :)

Pak28

Star Member
Apr 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug 2010
File Transfer...
June 2010
Med's Request
not yet
Med's Done....
Expire Jan 2011
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
none
VISA ISSUED...
none
LANDED..........
i wish soonnnn
saifsmarty said:
pay attention wat ever happened in past since we hav open border with Afghanistan .. is tht our interest to hav those "jangly" in here ? do we want to share our sources as a Pakistani with anyone else ? even we r having so much troubles already in pk... we cant afford more refugees or jangly . Afghan war is never and as nt our war,we r engaging in it .thts all.
this is not samjhdary if some othr country kills someone in Afghanistan or in palestine ... we stand ooh y r u doing it ..bhai,1st see ur own ghar .fix own isues before talking in favor of any other country . u give me one answer .. when Afghanistan was gud in busienss and was able to stand on its own ??? i'm 29 and since i saw these ppl , they r just having laraye in thier land and this is disturbed us that much that our country's soverinity is at maximum risk .
* think realisticly before u say something . well,there can be some bureaucratic part who took them in pk .but again tht is not our war and asap we need to say bye to ths war and "make strict policy for afghans if they come to pk". must try best to make pk better place to live for the ppl of pakistan and forigners.( india,china,south korea as an example r here who focuses own issues) . for which country u r applying for imigration ..canada ,they also care only about canada and same goes with america . so ,think it . im not against afghans but surely against thier issues and thier was is bad and they must undrstand it and shud build a better afghanistan instead runing to canada or somewhre else ,so that they can also have canadian embassy in kabul . hope it clears ya some better pic .
ohhhhh ohhhhhh ??? Saif Brother mind your language Jangli dehko lots of our Afghani bro and sis use this form and fight start from your side now it shows much clear who is (Jangli) come on man keep Pakistan name on the way all should respect one mistake makes 1000 damages dont make people to hate us dont bring minority to mijority its not a political forum its Family forum,

R.Mujgani

Champion Member
May 14, 2011
Toronto Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 2011
AOR Received.
Wakalat Nama March 2012/ Supp. forms June 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2011 (Ecase changed to IN PROCCESS October 26 2012)
Med's Request
November 21th 2012
Med's Done....
November 29th 2012
Interview........
Waived Alhamdulillah
Passport Req..
Alhamdulillah April 19th 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Alhamdulillah June 28 2013
LANDED..........
Alhamdulillah July 14 2013
Khan 82 sorri sis that was for the smarty ass not u
my bad :)

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
R.Mujgani said:
wwwoww smarty ass, there is a reason y u havent been able to be wit ur wife for the last 3-5 years. so if i where u pay attention to Allah SWT who has created us we are muslim n countries cant divide us. ur soo stupid y da heck do u have ur name self smarty if u kno *censored word* for nothing?????

I am afghani n i have leaved in Islamabad for 8 years before i came here, there where a lots of wonderful people n some *censored word* heads like u but that doesnt not mean alll Pakistani people are bad. everyone has good n bad. not all Afghans are bad n not all of them are good.

Its people like u that put countries into war n turn their backs on their muslim brothers n sisters.
Look at this forum there are alot of nice people, who help u n some are mean n say thing to u.
But wen ur in need and/or making a duaa u remember all those that help u.
Ur a grown ass man go to schoool n learn something easpecially manners n more bout history :)
salam mujgani yaar da post ma chura comments dadi lol ma kho ba khobi sharmandimesh lol

S

sahibzada_2010

Hello everyone.

I am about to send my wife application to Mississauga in the couple of days just waiting for one letter and there is strike going on with Canada post.

I just wanted to know friends please. I signed the sponsorship application from my wife on May 8, 2011 and I was about to leave Peshawar, Pakistan on May 10, 2011 so I signed the application in back home from her because than its hassle for me to send it back and then she send it back to me. Between all the application were completed before I signed it from her.

I just wanted to know that is it OK that I signed the application from her in back home. The guide says "once you complete all your application, send it to your sponsor person to sign it". I cannot do that since the mail couriers in Peshawar are not very punctual. I don't want to loose my application.

Please guide me please.
Thanks to everyone and may Allah solve our problems. Ameen.

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
sahibzada_2010 said:
Hello everyone.

I am about to send my wife application to Mississauga in the couple of days just waiting for one letter and there is strike going on with Canada post.

I just wanted to know friends please. I signed the sponsorship application from my wife on May 8, 2011 and I was about to leave Peshawar, Pakistan on May 10, 2011 so I signed the application in back home from her because than its hassle for me to send it back and then she send it back to me. Between all the application were completed before I signed it from her.

I just wanted to know that is it OK that I signed the application from her in back home. The guide says "once you complete all your application, send it to your sponsor person to sign it". I cannot do that since the mail couriers in Peshawar are not very punctual. I don't want to loose my application.

Please guide me please.
That should be fine as long as its signed and dated. They also know sometimes there are documents issue and people have to wait for mail delivery and stuff so it should be ok.

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Re-medical April 23rd, 2012
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
April 23rd, 2012 - PP sent on May 1st, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 1st, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah .. Total time = 17 months and 8 days
LANDED..........
Jun 17th, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah :)
sahibzada_2010 said:
Hello everyone.

Please guide me please.

As long as she signed and dated the sponsorship agreement before you and then you signed and dated the agreement after her, its all good. It doesn't matter if its the next day since you were in Pakistan anyways and are going to show your boarding pass for the visit etc.

S

sahibzada_2010

wes786 said:
That should be fine as long as its signed and dated. They also know sometimes there are documents issue and people have to wait for mail delivery and stuff so it should be ok.
Thanks a million.
Thanks a lot.

saggit_16

Feb 21, 2010
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
AOR Received.
Mar 2010
WOW! I mean WOW WOW WOW MashaALLAH
Lots n lots of congrats man! just a friendly advice Start anything u want to do or dream in ur life and it would come true coz ur in best of ur luck and InshaAllah u'll stay like this for life 8)
Happy togetherness n remember us in ur prays specially me

mani4547 said:
i sent my passport on 23-05-2011 ...

saifsmarty

Apr 4, 2010
pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
ISBD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
JUNE 2011.
Passport Req..
ON WAITING
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
WAITING
salam bros and sistrs on this forum ,

please note carefully:
*my intentioons were not to hurt any single afghan, I ONLY MEANT THAT IF PK WAS INFLUENCED IN AFGHAN CRISIS EVER IT WAS COZ OF WORLD POLITICS,EVERYONE KNOWS AND PLZ DONT BLAME PK FOR THS ,IF U ONLY BLEAME PK THEN WAT INDIAN 32 CONSULATES R DOING ON PK/AFGHAN BORDER ON AFGHAN SIDE ?? WHY AFGHAN DONT STOP IT ?? I ONLY MEANT THAT THESE WRONG THINGS ON BOTH SIDES NEED TO BE STOPED NOW ,SO AFGHANSITAN CAN BE BETTER PLACE AND THERE CAN BE ONE NEW CANADIAN EMBASSY FOR THEM (TELL ME WATS WRONG IN IT). AND FOR JUNGLI WORD ... I DIDNT USE IT FOR ALL BUT FOR THOSE WHO BELIVE IN SO CALLED WAR AND SPENT THEIR LIVES IN IT. (WAT DID I SAY WRONG GUYS)..?
* I HAV SEEN DUBAI OR NORTH AMERICA AND I KNW HOW THEY TREAT OTHERS SOMETIMES. ITS SIMPLE ... ITS VERY IMPORATNT NOW FOR AFGHANS TO FIX OWN HOME AND FOR PAKSTANIS TO FIX AND LOOK AFTER PAKISTAN ... THATS ALL I MEAN. ALHAMDULILLAH I'M MUSLIM ND BELIVE IN UNITY BUT WHERE THERE IS PROBLEM ..WE MUST INDICATE AND FIX ...OTHER WISE E WILL KEEP LEAVING AFGHANISTAN AND PAKISTAN OR AT EVER IS OUR COUNTRY . HOPE IT HELPS U GUYS (MUJGANI,KHAN82 ETC TO UNDERSTAND) . STILL I DONT MEAN TO HURT ANYONE,WATEVER I WROTE WAS REALITY ABOUT AFGHAN JANGJUS ..WHO STOPS AGHANSTAN TO BE BETTER COUNTRY .. I KNW U WILL AGREE WITH ME NOW ABT THOES JANGJUS. :)SO CHEERS ND CALM DOWN .
*AND WATEVR HAPENS IN CASE IT ALL DEPENDS UPTO ALLAH AND OUR PATIENCE AND HARD WORK. PLZ,REMEMBER IN GOOD WORDS NT IN BAD AS I ALWAYS PRAY FOR EVERYONE . ESPECIALLY THOSE AFGHANS WHO USED BAD LINGO ... I STILL LEAVE IT UP TO ALLAH . ( I ONLY MEANT TO FIX PK AND AFGHAN TO MAKE BETTER LIVING PLACE NOW )..THTS ALL .