Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
saifsmarty said:
pay attention wat ever happened in past since we hav open border with Afghanistan .. is tht our interest to hav those "jangly" in here ? do we want to share our sources as a Pakistani with anyone else ? even we r having so much troubles already in pk... we cant afford more refugees or jangly . Afghan war is never and as nt our war,we r engaging in it .thts all.
this is not samjhdary if some othr country kills someone in Afghanistan or in palestine ... we stand ooh y r u doing it ..bhai,1st see ur own ghar .fix own isues before talking in favor of any other country . u give me one answer .. when Afghanistan was gud in busienss and was able to stand on its own ??? i'm 29 and since i saw these ppl , they r just having laraye in thier land and this is disturbed us that much that our country's soverinity is at maximum risk .
* think realisticly before u say something . well,there can be some bureaucratic part who took them in pk .but again tht is not our war and asap we need to say bye to ths war and "make strict policy for afghans if they come to pk". must try best to make pk better place to live for the ppl of pakistan and forigners.( india,china,south korea as an example r here who focuses own issues) . for which country u r applying for imigration ..canada ,they also care only about canada and same goes with america . so ,think it . im not against afghans but surely against thier issues and thier was is bad and they must undrstand it and shud build a better afghanistan instead runing to canada or somewhre else ,so that they can also have canadian embassy in kabul . hope it clears ya some better pic .
Salam Saif Brother i dont know why we Pakistani people always blame others ..........one thing if you are Muslim then you have to complete your faith as in islam its no Afghani no Pakistani ............we are all bro and sis (Jangali) think twice befor you say once immigration ny ap ka tabyat bhut begara hai you know why ( coz ap ke neyat and dil ek nahi hai) once if you got a chance go to Dubai then you will feel how they treat Pakistani people then you will imagin that how painful is it to treat others like this my wife is from Afghanistan belive me i found them much better and much respectful than our people .....so first try to be a human then talk about people and who is (Jangli) even if they are Jangli who the hell me and you to judge human we have Allah to see all these so please stop fighting in this forum coz it shows a sign of being (Jangli)

HIC2011

Apr 4, 2011
Visa Office......
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ainy inam said:
salam to all..............2day i got ltr............
obj on rukhsati and update the pcc and imm0008.schedule 1.imm5406.supplymentry frm :mad:
and more proves of on gng rltnshp.......
ok First of all tell ur hubby to come to Pak and get the rukhsati done asap because next they will say that we have doubt about ur relationship being genuine and will ask u to come for an interview. The interview thing will prolong ur case for 8-9 months so its better for u if ur husband comes and u do a rukhsati.No need to get worried about the forms everyone receives these forms

S khan

Jun 28, 2010
karachi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2010
Doc's Request.
More proofs + forms feb 2011
AOR Received.
June 2010
File Transfer...
April 2010
Med's Request
March 2011/August 2012
Med's Done....
April 2011/August 2012
Passport Req..
August 2012
VISA ISSUED...
September 2012
ainy inam said:
obj on rukhsati and update the pcc and imm0008.schedule 1.imm5406.supplymentry frm :mad:
Objection is on rukhsati or on on going relationship whats written in the letter ...I also got objection months ago which says marriage not genuine as insufficient proof between you and your spouse has been provided and more more proofs was demanded ...... May be that was because i didnt send them any thing voluntary during the process

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
saifsmarty said:
pay attention wat ever happened in past since we hav open border with Afghanistan .. is tht our interest to hav those "jangly" in here ? do we want to share our sources as a Pakistani with anyone else ? even we r having so much troubles already in pk... we cant afford more refugees or jangly . Afghan war is never and as nt our war,we r engaging in it .thts all.
this is not samjhdary if some othr country kills someone in Afghanistan or in palestine ... we stand ooh y r u doing it ..bhai,1st see ur own ghar .fix own isues before talking in favor of any other country . u give me one answer .. when Afghanistan was gud in busienss and was able to stand on its own ??? i'm 29 and since i saw these ppl , they r just having laraye in thier land and this is disturbed us that much that our country's soverinity is at maximum risk .
* think realisticly before u say something . well,there can be some bureaucratic part who took them in pk .but again tht is not our war and asap we need to say bye to ths war and "make strict policy for afghans if they come to pk". must try best to make pk better place to live for the ppl of pakistan and forigners.( india,china,south korea as an example r here who focuses own issues) . for which country u r applying for imigration ..canada ,they also care only about canada and same goes with america . so ,think it . im not against afghans but surely against thier issues and thier was is bad and they must undrstand it and shud build a better afghanistan instead runing to canada or somewhre else ,so that they can also have canadian embassy in kabul . hope it clears ya some better pic .
:D Saif Brother I just say Thanks for your nice words if these things decrease your tension and stress due to long process of your application in immigration we most welcome to hear more from you.....I really appreciate your feelings we understand where the pain start from and where we want to make it over so best of luck may Allah Help you to write more bad about our country but we just respect humanity

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
HIC2011 said:
Ok First of all thts very wrong of you to say someone "Jangly" without any reason. I think u will get to know the feeling when u reach canada and someone tells us pakis "Brown Dogs" then u might get to know how it feels. Ok and please tell me what resources we are sharing with Afghanistan? If u talk about the embassy staff then for ur information Indian embassy processes case for three countries and Abu Dhabhi embassy processes the cases of 5-6 countries. So its upto canada government that how they want to allocate resources worldwide and U just cannot blame whole nation for this stupid immigration.

Ok and now u says that this is not our war but we made this our war when our politicians and army trained and hired people in Pak and sent them to Afghanistan to fight..ok so that was our biggest mistake now all those people which we trained are biting us. For ur information Pakistan has always tried to maintained an influence on Afghanistan and that has also created many problems. Not many educated class afghanis dont even like Pakistan because of what we have also played our part in destroying afghanistan....

So please stop thinking like that it will not help anyone but will spread more hatred

And btw i am thinking realistically and i think we should not think emotionally.
You are so sweet Maximus Brother May Allah full fill all your wishes i have fast today Dil say dua uthi hai ap ke liay may Allah bring you safe and reunit with your wife i love and respect your Idia +100 rate

Humaumair

Dec 2, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
dec 2009
Med's Request
re med oct2010,re pcc jan 2011
Interview........
July 7th ,2011
Passport Req..
19th Aug 2011
VISA ISSUED...
29th aug 2011
ainy inam said:
what is ur timeline? can u write what they said in the letter? they make u crazy i tell u....

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
ainy inam said:
ainy inam said:
ye konsay forms hay itnay saray :'(

Well exactly what maximus said. Do your rukhsati ASAP or your process will go on and enventually end up in an interview list. So my suggestion would be to get the rukhsati done and send them proofs. Regarding forms, just fill them out everyone receives them becasue they want your updated information. They are the same forms that were initially filled with the application. If you havn't filled these up ask your husband's help in filling them. And tell the truth, don't try to hide anything. Good LUck!

HIC2011

Apr 4, 2011
Visa Office......
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
khan82 said:
You are so sweet Maximus Brother May Allah full fill all your wishes i have fast today Dil say dua uthi hai ap ke liay may Allah bring you safe and reunit with your wife i love and respect your Idia +100 rate
Thank you soo much sis for dua........ ;D

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
HIC2011 said:
Thank you soo much sir for dua........ ;D
I am not sir i am sister :eek:

mariah

Jul 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
aug2009
update

my hubby recieved his pp back,,,,,yahoooooooooooooooooooo :)
when will i say this? :(

HIC2011

Apr 4, 2011
Visa Office......
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mariah said:
update

my hubby recieved his pp back,,,,,yahoooooooooooooooooooo :)
when will i say this? :(
Damn....my hear beat got fast when i read "my hubby received his pp back" and i said in my hearth that okkkk i will get it in this week tooo

mani4547

May 10, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-04-2010
AOR Received.
14-06-2010
File Transfer...
13-07-2010
Med's Request
17-05-2011
Med's Done....
23-05-2011
Passport Req..
17-05-2011
VISA ISSUED...
06-06-2011
Alhamdulillah i got my passport back with visa.. Thanks everyone helping me out. Love you all.......

HIC2011

Apr 4, 2011
Visa Office......
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mani4547 said:
Alhamdulillah i got my passport back with visa.. Thanks everyone helping me out. Love you all.......
Can u please share how long did it take the get the visa stamped?