+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

DodgeCharger

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yaar tell me something, bestplace and one2ka4

is it bad to email them frequently? do they get pissed off or is it a myth?

B

bestplace4u

DodgeCharger said:

They do get pissed and stop replying to emails as it happened with few people, look at me i haven't emailed them a single time.

DodgeCharger

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestplace4u said:
They do get pissed and stop replying to emails as it happened with few people, look at me i haven't emailed them a single time.
does it go against us?

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DodgeCharger said:

No dont email them frequently. I think they have a systematic tool which may read the sender info and if sending emails frequently that may get delivered to junk. They may have set aside minimum no of days befor it allows the email from same sender to get delivered to inbox and have it responded.

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
ONE 2 KA 4 said:
No dont email them frequently. I think they have a systematic tool which may read the sender info and if sending emails frequently that may get delivered to junk. They may have set aside minimum no of days befor it allows the email from same sender to get delivered to inbox and have it responded.
I think they do filter emails. If you send them alot then they will start ignoring your emails. I have emailed them three times during the 16 months process and I have gotten a reply everytime so try to have some patience and email them atleast after 2 - 3 months.

B

bestplace4u

wes786 said:
I think they do filter emails. If you send them alot then they will start ignoring your emails. I have emailed them three times during the 16 months process and I have gotten a reply everytime so try to have some patience and email them atleast after 2 - 3 months.
yaar i dont understand some people receive re med soon after re pcc and imm forms and some do not receive it for some time,any particular reason?

HIC2011

Apr 4, 2011
Visa Office......
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestplace4u said:
yaar i dont understand some people receive re med soon after re pcc and imm forms and some do not receive it for some time,any particular reason?
No need to panic if u didn't get it...Some people after forms got re-med and PPR together....or may be there was something updated in the forms which they are checking again...

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
bestplace4u said:
Not 100% sure what the reason is, but I think it depends on if the background checks are done or not. If they are done or closer to be done then they issue the remedical. My wife got them 3 months after the rePCC and IMM forms!

ayesha_a

Feb 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2010
Doc's Request.
Oct 2010
AOR Received.
Sept 2010
File Transfer...
Aug 2010
Med's Done....
Sept 2011
Passport Req..
Oct 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2011
But usually re pcc and imm forms are done right after the medical expires right?

saifsmarty

Apr 4, 2010
pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
ISBD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
JUNE 2011.
Passport Req..
ON WAITING
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
WAITING
HIC2011 said:
u have to think from holistic view....Afghanistan ke aise halat kerne main Pakistan ka bhe bht hath hai...yeh hum pakistani logoin ke ek bht bare khasiyat hai ke hum apne issues hamesha dosroin per blame ker dete han...bhai i think humarea mulk ke kharab hone main sab se bara hath humara hai...kise indian, afghani ya israeli ka nahe

pay attention wat ever happened in past since we hav open border with Afghanistan .. is tht our interest to hav those "jangly" in here ? do we want to share our sources as a Pakistani with anyone else ? even we r having so much troubles already in pk... we cant afford more refugees or jangly . Afghan war is never and as nt our war,we r engaging in it .thts all.
this is not samjhdary if some othr country kills someone in Afghanistan or in palestine ... we stand ooh y r u doing it ..bhai,1st see ur own ghar .fix own isues before talking in favor of any other country . u give me one answer .. when Afghanistan was gud in busienss and was able to stand on its own ??? i'm 29 and since i saw these ppl , they r just having laraye in thier land and this is disturbed us that much that our country's soverinity is at maximum risk .
* think realisticly before u say something . well,there can be some bureaucratic part who took them in pk .but again tht is not our war and asap we need to say bye to ths war and "make strict policy for afghans if they come to pk". must try best to make pk better place to live for the ppl of pakistan and forigners.( india,china,south korea as an example r here who focuses own issues) . for which country u r applying for imigration ..canada ,they also care only about canada and same goes with america . so ,think it . im not against afghans but surely against thier issues and thier was is bad and they must undrstand it and shud build a better afghanistan instead runing to canada or somewhre else ,so that they can also have canadian embassy in kabul . hope it clears ya some better pic .

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
ayesha_a said:
But usually re pcc and imm forms are done right after the medical expires right?
Not necessarily. rePcc and Imm forms are normally requested when the file open for initial review which is 9-12 months after the file is transfered to CHC-Islamabad. In most cases yes medical is expired at that time, however, remedical is requested if they think that the process is almost towards the end. But in some cases even after remedical the case goes on for a while if it is a complicated case or if they are in doubt about something.

saifsmarty

Apr 4, 2010
pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
ISBD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
JUNE 2011.
Passport Req..
ON WAITING
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
WAITING
jason kenny said:
waoo good keep it up this shows from which family u both belongs to it seems like im visiting retarded website thts the way u guys welcome the new forum members as well u guys use such a bad lanuage & dont understand that the ladies r also visiting this forum so shame ful thts what ur mom teached u n making all the other forum members look bad.

jasan frend , ths is rite that anyone shud not sy bad to u jus coz of this nick "janso".

* bro better u change name naa .. come on u r wel come anytime JUS think abt emotions of ppl on forum those who r so much up set with ths name "jason kenny". there is no point between us to mak e fight if u fix this lil name . lol

HIC2011

Apr 4, 2011
Visa Office......
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
saifsmarty said:
pay attention wat ever happened in past since we hav open border with Afghanistan .. is tht our interest to hav those "jangly" in here ? do we want to share our sources as a Pakistani with anyone else ? even we r having so much troubles already in pk... we cant afford more refugees or jangly . Afghan war is never and as nt our war,we r engaging in it .thts all.
this is not samjhdary if some othr country kills someone in Afghanistan or in palestine ... we stand ooh y r u doing it ..bhai,1st see ur own ghar .fix own isues before talking in favor of any other country . u give me one answer .. when Afghanistan was gud in busienss and was able to stand on its own ??? i'm 29 and since i saw these ppl , they r just having laraye in thier land and this is disturbed us that much that our country's soverinity is at maximum risk .
* think realisticly before u say something . well,there can be some bureaucratic part who took them in pk .but again tht is not our war and asap we need to say bye to ths war and "make strict policy for afghans if they come to pk". must try best to make pk better place to live for the ppl of pakistan and forigners.( india,china,south korea as an example r here who focuses own issues) . for which country u r applying for imigration ..canada ,they also care only about canada and same goes with america . so ,think it . im not against afghans but surely against thier issues and thier was is bad and they must undrstand it and shud build a better afghanistan instead runing to canada or somewhre else ,so that they can also have canadian embassy in kabul . hope it clears ya some better pic .
Ok First of all thts very wrong of you to say someone "Jangly" without any reason. I think u will get to know the feeling when u reach canada and someone tells us pakis "Brown Dogs" then u might get to know how it feels. Ok and please tell me what resources we are sharing with Afghanistan? If u talk about the embassy staff then for ur information Indian embassy processes case for three countries and Abu Dhabhi embassy processes the cases of 5-6 countries. So its upto canada government that how they want to allocate resources worldwide and U just cannot blame whole nation for this stupid immigration.

Ok and now u says that this is not our war but we made this our war when our politicians and army trained and hired people in Pak and sent them to Afghanistan to fight..ok so that was our biggest mistake now all those people which we trained are biting us. For ur information Pakistan has always tried to maintained an influence on Afghanistan and that has also created many problems. Not many educated class afghanis dont even like Pakistan because of what we have also played our part in destroying afghanistan....

So please stop thinking like that it will not help anyone but will spread more hatred

And btw i am thinking realistically and i think we should not think emotionally.

ainy inam

Sep 13, 2010
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
salam to all..............2day i got ltr............
obj on rukhsati and update the pcc and imm0008.schedule 1.imm5406.supplymentry frm :mad:
and more proves of on gng rltnshp.......