+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

HAF

Apr 26, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mayena said:
I sent it on 13th April. have you done any enquiry or checked in caips note that why are they taking this long. have you done re medical. My first medical finished on 29th may :'( :'( :'( :'(
Mayena i did the remedical on April 5th and sent it to along with the passport... As far as the enquiry is concerned i wrote to them two weeks back to no response ... not even the automated one :( Haven't order CAIPS yet

mayena

Mar 27, 2011
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad,pk
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1 May,2009
AOR Received.
30 May 2009
File Transfer...
Aug 2009
Med's Request
june 2010
Med's Done....
july 2010
Interview........
no interview will be taken from me
Passport Req..
11 April 2011
VISA ISSUED...
05 may 2011
LANDED..........
inshallah soon
I haven't ordered CIPE Note too, I got to know about cipe note very late,,, so now its late to order too.

lukan12

Feb 5, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Tanhayi,

When did you send your email? I emailed them regarding my husband's passport last Wed and another last night with no reply. He sent his passport March 19... The status in his ecas changed to decision made 2 weeks ago but still no passport.. I dunno what else to do!! :(

This is honestly the worst wait.. These days are passing by sooo slowly. Its horrible. At least after waiting almost 2 years for a visa CHC-I can speed up the returning the visa wait. This is bull***... I pray that those that are waiting for PPR and Visas get them soon.

HAF

Apr 26, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mayena said:
I haven't ordered CIPE Note too, I got to know about cipe note very late,,, so now its late to order too.
Yea me too and i have heard that it takes around a month for the CAIPS notes to arrive... I am hoping that my Passport will come back sooner than that

mayena

Mar 27, 2011
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad,pk
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1 May,2009
AOR Received.
30 May 2009
File Transfer...
Aug 2009
Med's Request
june 2010
Med's Done....
july 2010
Interview........
Passport Req..
11 April 2011
VISA ISSUED...
05 may 2011
LANDED..........
inshallah soon
lukan12 said:
Tanhayi,

When did you send your email? I emailed them regarding my husband's passport last Wed and another last night with no reply. He sent his passport March 19... The status in his ecas changed to decision made 2 weeks ago but still no passport.. I dunno what else to do!! :(

This is honestly the worst wait.. These days are passing by sooo slowly. Its horrible. At least after waiting almost 2 years for a visa CHC-I can speed up the returning the visa wait. This is bull***... I pray that those that are waiting for PPR and Visas get them soon.
I also back you that these people sitting there are soooooooooooo bad people,,,, I have seen most of the embassies having such kind of people I wont mention the names of the embassies lol..... Anyway I Prayed as its noon here that I get my visa soon and also all of us stuck with this process get something good to hear inshallah.

mayena

Mar 27, 2011
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad,pk
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1 May,2009
AOR Received.
30 May 2009
File Transfer...
Aug 2009
Med's Request
june 2010
Med's Done....
july 2010
Interview........
Passport Req..
11 April 2011
VISA ISSUED...
05 may 2011
LANDED..........
inshallah soon
HAF said:
Yea me too and i have heard that it takes around a month for the CAIPS notes to arrive... I am hoping that my Passport will come back sooner than that
Write them again,,, that is what I do,,, till you dont disturb them, they wont wake up from sleep and won't do anything...I am telling you

mayena

Mar 27, 2011
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad,pk
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1 May,2009
AOR Received.
30 May 2009
File Transfer...
Aug 2009
Med's Request
june 2010
Med's Done....
july 2010
Interview........
Passport Req..
11 April 2011
VISA ISSUED...
05 may 2011
LANDED..........
inshallah soon
HEY GUYS I GOT A QUESTION,

I checked my status in cic website, it doesnt show the address,, yesterday it was showing,, are they removing it,, or someone else is doing it,, and why is this soo,,,

HAF

Apr 26, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mayena said:
Write them again,,, that is what I do,,, till you dont disturb them, they wont wake up from sleep and won't do anything...I am telling you
Yea i wrote to them today and miraculously received the lamest reply possible from them which is as follow:

Dear Client,

This is in response to your email (see below).

Your application is currently in process and is in queue for review. Applicant's passport was received on 15 Apr 2011.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

Please note that we will be unable to reply to messages which do not include either the name AND date of birth of the primary applicant or the file number under which your application is being processed.

Regards,

Immigration Section
Canadian High Commission, Islamabad
P.O. Box 1042, Islamabad, Pakistan
Fax: +92-51-208-6914

Now what does this review means is simply beside me...Can anyone tell what does this means? I have confirmation that they received passport on April 6, 2011 and yet they say they received it on April 15....

mayena

Mar 27, 2011
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad,pk
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1 May,2009
AOR Received.
30 May 2009
File Transfer...
Aug 2009
Med's Request
june 2010
Med's Done....
july 2010
Interview........
Passport Req..
11 April 2011
VISA ISSUED...
05 may 2011
LANDED..........
inshallah soon
okay now i will tell you HAF Dear,

see when you send them many time emails then they do reply so good job. I sent mine on 14th but the department received it on 28 I think coz when i send them email on above 20 april they replied saying we are still waiting for your passport means the embassyy lazy man received it but hadn't deliver it to department where your file is processed.
and yeah once they get passport what I heard is that they take time checking it and also confirming if you have have paid the RPRF. that is what i know.... :'( :'( :'(

HAF

Apr 26, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mayena said:
okay now i will tell you HAF Dear,

see when you send them many time emails then they do reply so good job. I sent mine on 14th but the department received it on 28 I think coz when i send them email on above 20 april they replied saying we are still waiting for your passport means the embassyy lazy man received it but hadn't deliver it to department where your file is processed.
and yeah once they get passport what I heard is that they take time checking it and also confirming if you have have paid the RPRF. that is what i know.... :'( :'( :'(
I have paid the RPRF infact also sent them the copy of the receipt along with the passport and Remedical reciept :(

lukan12

Feb 5, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
okay what are you guys writing to get a response? lol. Last week i emailed asking if they received my passport... got no reply. Last night I wrote them asking for the status of the passport. Got no reply. Should I email again?

mariah

Jul 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
aug2009
wat is RPRF? is it paid when application is submitted or later when they ask for passport?

HAF

Apr 26, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lukan12 said:
okay what are you guys writing to get a response? lol. Last week i emailed asking if they received my passport... got no reply. Last night I wrote them asking for the status of the passport. Got no reply. Should I email again?
Try emailing them in the morning or afternoon ... I wrote to them in the afternoon around 230pm... if the automated response comes back it means they are going to respond to u soon

ranasahib

Star Member
Oct 6, 2010
App. Filed.......
June 2016
asalam ul alakum all friends

here is my updats i got ppr letter on end of feb 2011 and send passport next day,then today got call and email from embassy inform me i have a interview in june, this upsats with me i donot know why they need interview now,baqi sab allaha par hai

HAF

Apr 26, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mariah said:
wat is RPRF? is it paid when application is submitted or later when they ask for passport?
RPRF is right of Permanent Residence Fee... usually the Embassy people ask you to submit it in AOR... It can be paid in the beginning when the application is submitted or at any time during the application process. Make sure u pay it as soon as possible before they ask for your passport as that may delay your visa issuing process by a month.