+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Apeal process will be done here and past experience shows your turn will come after 6-7 months If appeal is won than case will go to CHC again and its up to CHC again how long they take it.

hhhina sister how much is the service charges ($) Lawyer asked for? and who is this lawyer.

wish he was here

Mar 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Lazyabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2010
AOR Received.
June 2010
File Transfer...
May 2010
Med's Request
June 2011
Med's Done....
exp. Jan. 2011
Passport Req..
Oct 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2011
LANDED..........
Dec 2011
jia said:
good one,thanks bhai
yeah the animations are so cute and funny, livens up the mood here. :D

became-a-loner

Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hhhina said:
yes he is going to do appeal in the court he did't tell me about embassy so i dont
I dont know why your lawyer is not appealing the embassy first, they have Sr Officers to review the cases for appeal, that is first resort and why to bypass it and go to the last resort of court of law, ask him the answer, may be its his own comfort level for which he is directly going to court or may be he wants to charge you a bigger $$$ amount since he will be personally presenting you in the court

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Re-medical April 23rd, 2012
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
April 23rd, 2012 - PP sent on May 1st, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 1st, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah .. Total time = 17 months and 8 days
LANDED..........
Jun 17th, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah :)
nylalisa said:
If you bothered to read the timeline, then you would have realized that was after there was a bit of a misunderstanding between me and the OP. After this, we came to an understanding. It is you that keeps this issue up. Why? I am said I am sorry, and I am taking down the other post in good faith, like i said this happend before the apologies. And I created a misunderstanding between a few people for which I can only apologize, but not between two countries. I am sorry if I offended you as well. I hope we can just end this. I took my statements down on the thread and also said that many of you were gracious enough to accept an apology for all the misunderstandings we had. Anyways sorry, and no act of innocence, I wrote without giving thought and I own the mistake.
Apology accepted ... No worries.

wish he was here

Mar 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Lazyabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2010
AOR Received.
June 2010
File Transfer...
May 2010
Med's Request
June 2011
Med's Done....
exp. Jan. 2011
Passport Req..
Oct 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2011
LANDED..........
Dec 2011
anyways, moving on...

today was a better day than yesterday, but honestly this week has been brutal.
There was good news here and there but inshallah always trying to stay positive, lets pray and hope tomorrow, especially monday bring good news. :)

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
hhhina said:
he's asking for $3500 i dont y he's not appeal to embassy
good night every one since i come from office the pages are grow so much any ways its friday night i did lots of prayers for all of us may Allah help all of us that we get together with our family soonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn and you guys also please go and pray you never know when Allah accept it ,but dont forget to mention me ::) see you guys tomorrow from office and hhina sister dont worry Inshallah once Allah ko manzor ho jaye he will come before 2 years you never know law can change any time just trust to Allah which is not changable take care all of you plz plz pray for each other

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hope fully you will win the case, if so than you have a full right on ke moun per thapr marne ka, When you won the appeal dont be shy to tell judge in rone ke andaz mey due to the officer decesion it financially cost you $3500, it distroyed your time, hurted you emotionaly mentaly & physicaly that resulting in poor health. and ask if a special note from you can be written on file as a compensation (reward)"process the file within 3 month" what ever judge say CHC officer must have to follow.

Insaaf is your haq dont lose it, you must say above as I said but only once you win the appeal not before.

mahmed17

Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
March 17th 2011- re PCC/imm forms
AOR Received.
September 12th 2009
Med's Done....
April 12th 2011
Passport Req..
June 3rd 2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 29th 2011
LANDED..........
July 8th 2011 THANK U ALLAH
wasn't there someone on this forum who had interview on April 6th? I want to hear the story of how the interview went and what was asked/attitude etc...need to prep myself and my husband dearest for our upcoming fight ;D

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mahmed17 said:
wasn't there someone on this forum who had interview on April 6th? I want to hear the story of how the interview went and what was asked/attitude etc...need to prep myself and my husband dearest for our upcoming fight ;D
I think she is "Watin4u" sister

jiyamano

May 31, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
LANDED..........
Danny4450 said:
Nowadays they are asking for Rukhsati pictures along with several other proofs and supporting documents of the relationship. They don't just care if you are married, they want to see how strong your relationship is after and before the marriage. I would strongly suggest for Rukhsati if she wants to avoid uncertainity and dissappointment with the immigration process.

This is one of my previous posts, it might help:

The duration of this whole process depends on three factors:
1) Number of applications
2) Embassy Staff (Number of staff and efficiency)
3) Strength of your case (Sufficient proof of relationship and marriage)

The first two factors can't be controlled by us. But the third factor is definitely in our hands. Remember now they look for sufficient proof of relationship and not just a marraige certificate/Nikah nama and the wedding pictures. Now they are more interested in the constant communication proof such as Phone bills (call durations & text messaging), emails, online gift receipts, webchat logs (msn, skype), financial support, restaurant/hotel receipts. It would help your case if you show them pictures of cohabitation after marriage if there was any. Valima (Reception) pictures help alot along with Rukhsati pictures. Rukhsati is very important as now they don't issue a Visa without rukhsati.
So just make sure you submit all these proofs if you havn't submitted them yet. You can send out these supporting documents voluntarily. This way it becomes easier for you to prove the relationship to the decision making officer and you get your visa much quicker.
If the decision making officer doesn't think that enough proof of relationship is provided, he would put your file on the side and ask for more proof which would take alot of your time if you don't have it and in some cases you have to go for an interview if there is not enough evidence of relationship.

Thank you so much for such a detailed info. it sure helps alot. so +1 from me :D

thankz to lonely wthout hubby too :).

DodgeCharger

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ONE 2 KA 4 said:
Apeal process will be done here and past experience shows your turn will come after 6-7 months If appeal is won than case will go to CHC again and its up to CHC again how long they take it.

hhhina sister how much is the service charges ($) Lawyer asked for? and who is this lawyer.
This is ridiculous and sheer nonsense, i believe strongly that we should file a class action lawsuit against CIC, so we can abolish this loser attitude of CIC for good.

These worthless scumbags have no regard for pakistanis! they just sitting on decent salaries all days long scratching their balls :mad: