Passport Req..
feb 18, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
PASSPORT BACK WITH VISA MARCH 17
LANDED..........
april 1, 2011
jia said:
plss reply,

kia ppr TCS k through ataa hain? cod(cash on delivery) hota hain? aur wht doc required in PPR?
Yes, it does come through the TCS and they don't require any documents as a matter of fact they will send you some papers that you have fill and send them back. It's very simple process. Same way they will send your passport and some of the documents back, not everything. That's about it.

lonelyinca

Mar 21, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
+July 2011
Doc's Request.
+++June 2012
File Transfer...
++Sept 2011
Med's Request
+++June 2012
Med's Done....
++++July 2012
Passport Req..
+++++Dec 2012
VISA ISSUED...
++++++Dec 2012
As-salamualaikum guys!

New to 'this' forum and newly married as well! I have some quick questions, appreciate any answers.
If my wife gets new NIC using my name as her last name, will she have to change her last name on ALL of her previous documents including school mark sheets, diplomas, certificates, etc..? OR it's not a big deal? Also, I am not present in Pakistan, can she still apply for her NIC without my presence? Will she need my NICOP copy or original? (I'm Canadian citizen)..

Thanks and looking forward to being part of this community!

Liakram

Star Member
Mar 7, 2011
FYI
CIC/CHC is switching from CAIPS to GCMS for their application processing. Ecas is very unreliable these days until the full switch is made.

Green Green

Feb 16, 2011
became-a-loner said:
Guys I just copy and past Skype Logs on a word documents, is there a better way to save the conversation which will be less questionable, any ideas please
No this will print out as it is!

and should be color print

Green Green

Feb 16, 2011
Tere Lafzon Se Ho kar Kuch Hawa Aisi Bhi Guzri Ki...
Bujh Rahe Hai Rafta-Rafta Woh Chirag Jo Ulfat Me Kabhi Tere Hi Damm Se Roshan Thhe...!

aapansota

Mar 21, 2011
zsharani said:
guys i got a qestion it is urgent please respond me.

we got letter from CHC and they asked for the PPR with 5 days. my sponsor'
s passport going to expire on June 24, 2011, the letter said that the passport should be valid for 12 months from the date of medical examantion. our med is going to expire on April 1, 2011. do we need to extend the passports which is vallid for 3 months
I have opened the forum to check something else.However saw your question and responses provided to that question.Please submit your passport as soon as possible,as directed .If passport is good untill June,you can travel even in May with having valid visa.
6 month validity is only required for visitor visa.For PR visa,you can even come 1 day before expiry of passport provided visa is valid.They have given you 5 days for quick processing of visa becuase medical is going to expire in April.So they will provide you with visa expiring on April 1.There is no question for renewing passport
You have always option available to renew the passport but your medical will be expired and you will have to do remedical and approximately 3 more months.

You may check the embassy.It will be nothing more than wasting few more days and response will be same I told

mariah

Jul 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
aug2009
hello god is great...any update on ur file?

mariah

Jul 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
aug2009
okay i have a problem here...
even we forgot to write the names in native language immm5406E....
WAT TO DO NOW?

should we send it voluntarily?