+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

knaeem

Dec 30, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zsharani said:
guys i got a qestion it is urgent please respond me.

we got letter from CHC and they asked for the PPR with 5 days. my sponsor'
s passport going to expire on June 24, 2011, the letter said that the passport should be valid for 12 months from the date of medical examantion. our med is going to expire on April 1, 2011. do we need to extend the passports which is vallid for 3 months
I would suggest you to write one deailed email to CHC regarding your passport expiry and ask them for advise.. I believe they will give you the best advise....

zsharani

Feb 28, 2011
I just didnt understand what does it mean'' the passport should valid for 12 months from the date of Med exmanation''

L

lahorecouple

zsharani said:
I just didnt understand what does it mean'' the passport should valid for 12 months from the date of Med exmanation''
it means if somebody's does medical exam today (20-03-2011), his/her passport should be valid up to 20-03-2012

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
zsharani said:
Thats why I said it was a short notice...call them and try to talk to someone in the embassy if they let you and explain the situation. Thats why you received a call instead of the letter first. Your med expires in april and pp expiires in June thats why they want to do this fast so you don't have to wates money on re med and new passport, but I think it was tight to begin with anyways..

knaeem

Dec 30, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zsharani said:
BUT IT IS TOO LATE AS WE SHOULD SUBMIT THEM BY MONDAY
It is highly recommended that you should contact embassy either by email, fax or a phone call... this is serious issue and embassy will take a prompt action inorder to solve it.... contact them tomorow on monday....

L

lahorecouple

good news from other forum;

babbar sher:
"salaam everyone,
i have a good news to share after a longgggggggggggggg time.my husband recieved his ppr on march 1st, sent passport on march 3 and recieved it back with visa affixed on it on march 17.and finally he landed on march 18.i m sooo happy that our wait is finally over and we r together now.i m sory couldn't share it before bcoz of my pc.it was out of order and today i have fixed it.all the best to the rest of the members who r waiting for thier spouses.may God help everyone.thanks"

Sponsoring husband
Sent app to CPC-M:July 22, 09
CPC-M apprvd:August 20, 09
CHC-ISB started processing:Oct 1st, 09
Sent vol add docs:Oct 25, 09
req for Remed,PCC & supple form:june 12, 10"

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
lahorecouple said:
good news from other forum;

babbar sher:
"salaam everyone,
i have a good news to share after a longgggggggggggggg time.my husband recieved his ppr on march 1st, sent passport on march 3 and recieved it back with visa affixed on it on march 17.and finally he landed on march 18.i m sooo happy that our wait is finally over and we r together now.i m sory couldn't share it before bcoz of my pc.it was out of order and today i have fixed it.all the best to the rest of the members who r waiting for thier spouses.may God help everyone.thanks"

Sponsoring husband
Sent app to CPC-M:July 22, 09
CPC-M apprvd:August 20, 09
CHC-ISB started processing:Oct 1st, 09
Sent vol add docs:Oct 25, 09
req for Remed,PCC & supple form:june 12, 10"
Thats 18 months for a husband case, not bad!

L

lahorecouple

wes786 said:
Thats 18 months for a husband case, not bad!
18 months certainly is not bad as long as you don't get an interview or some objection ;)

jia

Mar 1, 2011
khi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
processing start july 2009
Med's Request
re-med march3, 2011
Med's Done....
re-med march 7, 2011
Passport Req..
may 2011,thanks to ALLAH
VISA ISSUED...
passport back on 20 june
Good night every1.

L

lahorecouple

an urgent question...can i scan my forms (containing my signatures) and send them to my wife thru email so she may printout and send them to CIC-M??? or they accept only original signed forms??????????????? please let me know

Baloo

VIP Member
Nov 30, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lahorecouple said:
an urgent question...can i scan my forms (containing my signatures) and send them to my wife thru email so she may printout and send them to CIC-M??? or they accept only original signed forms??????????????? please let me know
Original signatures normally.

jia

Mar 1, 2011
khi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
processing start july 2009
Med's Request
re-med march3, 2011
Med's Done....
re-med march 7, 2011
Passport Req..
may 2011,thanks to ALLAH
VISA ISSUED...
passport back on 20 june
plss reply,

kia ppr TCS k through ataa hain? cod(cash on delivery) hota hain? aur wht doc required in PPR?

saroo

Aug 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
SEPTEMBER 2009
AOR Received.
NOVEMBER 2009
Med's Request
REMEDICAL REQUEST SEPT 2010
Med's Done....
REMEDICAL DONE SEPT 2010
Interview........
No interview
Passport Req..
feb 18, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
PASSPORT BACK WITH VISA MARCH 17
LANDED..........
april 1, 2011
zsharani said:
E-mail them right away and let them know the situation. Passport has to be Valid for good six months otherwise you can not travel that's the Law.
Any way yeah you have to e-mail them and they will forsure reply because they gave you such a short notice.

Good Luck.