+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

pakivette

Star Member
Aug 29, 2010
sidney said:
Yes let's all raise our voices comon all together we can do something guys plz inform when are you going to calgary?
==========================================================
I think local calgary community is going to calgary's mayor office.. I dont think anyone is going to calgary, unless I miss something here..

pakivette

Star Member
Aug 29, 2010
jani99 said:
I have collected the contact information of calgary mayor... I even have his personal email address and cell number. I will approach mayor and other ministers...
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

good job. here is something more, I am not sure if this will help ..

I understand Immigration policies are little different for Pakistan. Canadian
consulate in India has 2-3 months time frame for spousal sponsorship and for
Pakistan its 10-14 months. I don't think CHC-Islamabad's staffs are inefficient
themselves, but they were directed from Canadian Immigration purposely to be
inefficient for Pakistanis.

We are required to overdo the documentation and despite that we have to suffer
the most. Being a Pakistani is not a crime. After providing them with a million
proofs and original documents we still have to bear the painstaking period of
waiting. There should be a definite time period for the “In Process" status. It
seems they delay the process intentionally to discourage people from moving to
Canada from this part of the World.

As a Canadian citizen, a valid tax payer and fulfilling citizen duties we should

be able to unite with our spouses, something that Canada prides itself on is
family reunification. Liberal Party of Canada is our only hope and this is the
reason we are addressing this issue to you

It is my right to raise my voice against human rights and the way Canadian High
Commission process the spouses case at Islamabad-Pakistan is what I call a
TORTUE on a human relationship in my opinion.

I am requesting you on the behalf of Pakistani Canadian community through this
letter that Honourable minister of citizenship and immigration should consider
the matter seriously to help us to reunite with our family. Canadian Immigration

audit team should look into this issue and expedite the spousal immigration
process to maximum of 5 months for Pakistan, as the lengthy and unnecessary
delay process can take a physical and emotional toll on someone life and
relationship.

On behalf of Pakistani Canadian community,

J

jani99

We have to make a strategy to approach media and ministers... We need to add as many people as we can in our facebook group then we can plan something to visit jason kenny's office. We will write a letter collectively to ministers, a copy which will be sent to Prime minister and to all news channels...

We will forward minister replies to news channels...

I will also write an email to Jim Brown Host of Calgary Eyeopener show at cbc radio... I will request him to broadcast this issue on the radio...

I will do whatever I can no matter what happens...

J

jani99

I have given Admin rights to marya and calgarian... Please feel free to add useful information.

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thx Jani for the leadership role. I am going home now from my office and I will join the group tonight from home as I have to creat the account for that. I will also request to my sister and to her husband in PKSTN to join the group. 3 members from my side.

J

jani99

I also have the contact details of minister of foreign affairs and his office is in Calgary...

Style

Jul 14, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 2010
AOR Received.
March 2010
File Transfer...
February 2010
Med's Done....
December 2009
Passport Req..
March 2011
why is this group pvt? if you want ppl to join open it to public

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Friends. Please read various 2010 stories about Chachu ki Badmashi in the articles below and find out how much he is abusing Canadian Families. Especially watch the link no.3 as the reporter asked questions and Chachu g is completly bold with no answer. Its not only us, everybody else out there is upset with him. BIG BADMASH

http://noii-van.resist.ca/?p=2004

http://vancouver.mediacoop.ca/newsrelease/4280

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e5_TFmkDj1I&NR=1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ty5ntADWBFg&feature=related

S

Safum

godisgreat said:
[size=10pt][size=10pt]Hamza Khan Case on other forum member.[/size][/size]

Hey Every one,

My Wife got PPR today. her time line is as follows

AOR ISB - 03-Dec-2009
Updated PCC , Supplementary Forms, Other proof of residency in Canada from sponsor -- 20-Jul-2010
We sent all the documents except on PCC (from Singapore) on 10-Aug-2010
Received Letter from CIC they need Singapore PCC (its Must) -- 08-Sep-2010
Got remedical Request -- 30-Sep-2010
Remedical Done -- 01-Oct-2010
Singapore PCC Sent -- 05-Nov-2010
PPR - 13-Jan-2011

Hope this information helps people establishing their time-lines.
Congrats! I am very happy for you. Just to be clear, your wife's acceptence came in a total of 11 months or 17 months? Please let us know. Also, how much did you contact them over the period of acceptance?

Guys, I am ready to jump out of a window! I kid you not, my relationship is being ruiend because of these people. I am on the verge of insanity. For me, 15 months have started and in about 15 days, the 16th month will start.
I have 2 questions for you all:

1. since files are processed in CHC Islamabad based on "first in-first out" policy. in other words, the file they recieve first, they will process it first, my question is, if we send the CHC additional documents, then is our file going to be pulled back? Allow me to explain, say my file is #2 in line to be reviwed and IF we sent in additional documents, then will the file be pulled all the way back or will it stay at #2?? Please tell me.

2. Also, I have heared about 4 cases where spouses have gone to Pakistan and CHC Islamabad has sent them a letter asking of thier intention of coming back to Canada? WTF right...why else would u apply if you didnt want to come back. So basically all of them came back becuase they were scared thier case may be harmed by thier stay outside of Canada. This is the main reason I didnt go back to my husband in Jan or else I was packed and set to go. Now because of this stupidness, I am suffering!!! I want my husband to come here soon...please rmr your sister in your prayers...for the sake of her sanity!

Anyways, please do reply.

jkshopISB

Star Member
Aug 24, 2010
Hi everyone, other points to be mentioned are:

1. While we all do understand that all immigration applications must be throughly vetted to eliminate immigration fraud. What is unacceptable is that it takes the CIC and Canadian High Commission approx. 9-10 months to determine that further information is needed.
2. To show that we are really committed, we all have to dig into the savings that we are hoping to use on our travel together as travelling to Pakistan is significantly expensive.

Suggestions/Comments?

S

Safum

if not already added, please do include that pending cases (specially those from 2009) should be processed.

saroo

Aug 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
SEPTEMBER 2009
AOR Received.
NOVEMBER 2009
Med's Request
REMEDICAL REQUEST SEPT 2010
Med's Done....
REMEDICAL DONE SEPT 2010
Interview........
No interview
Passport Req..
feb 18, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
PASSPORT BACK WITH VISA MARCH 17
LANDED..........
april 1, 2011
Hi guys,

THIS IS THE REPLY I'VE GOT FROM THE EMBASSY TO MY MP'S OFFICE.

THIS APPLICATION IS CURRENTLY IN PROCESS AND IS IN QUEUE TO BE REVIEWED. PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT DOCUMENTS WERE RECEIVED FROM APPLICANT'S END ON 14 DEC 2010.

YOUR REPRESENTATIONS IN THIS CASE HAVE BEEN NOTED AND WILL BE TAKEN INTO CONSIDERATION WHEN THE APPLICATION IS REVIEWED.

IT'S GOING TO BE 14 MONTHS ON THE 14TH OF JANUARY 2011 AND I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHEN WILL THEY REVIEW MY HUSBAND'S APPLICATION.

THIS IS INSANE AND I WONDER HOW THE HELL THEY CLAIM THAT THE CASE WILL BE DONE IN 14 MONTHS, THAT'S WHAT I WAS PROMISED AND NOW I JUST WONDER WHAT ARE THEY DOING. SLEEPING OR WHAT?

I ALSO SPOKE TO SOMEONE AT JASON KENNEY'S OFFICE IN OTTAWA AND TOLD HIM MY PART OF THE STORY AND HE TOLD ME THAT WRITE A LETTER ADDRESSING TO JASON KENNEY AND THEN HIS OFFICE WILL LET YOU KNOW WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT.
SO I AM GOING TO TRY FOR THE LAST TIME WRITING TO THE MINISTER OF IMMIGRATION AND LIKE TO SEE WHAT WILL THEY DO FOR ME.
I DON'T HAVE ANY HOPE BUT I WILL STILL TRY.