+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
canadianbutt said:
hi Guys,
I am from british columbia and I applied for my wife canadian permanent residence on December, 2010 to Missisauga Ontario. I am looking at the cic website and they say it take about 16 months now for case processing and approval. I am planning to apply for her visit visa here in canada once i get an approval from canadian embassy. Is it ok to apply for a visit visa while her residence application is in process.? are there any negative effects on her residence application if visit visa gets refused..third question would be that is it really takes 16months now or if there are any cases which get approval before 16months..would appreciate your feedback..thanks
1) yes you can apply for visiting VISA but 98% chances are that they will get refused.
2) will not effect the PR application
3) yes for female cases it is taking about 14-18 months, for male cases it is currently taking 18-24 months

M

maximus391

canadianbutt said:
hi Guys,
I am from british columbia and I applied for my wife canadian permanent residence on December, 2010 to Missisauga Ontario. I am looking at the cic website and they say it take about 16 months now for case processing and approval. I am planning to apply for her visit visa here in canada once i get an approval from canadian embassy. Is it ok to apply for a visit visa while her residence application is in process.? are there any negative effects on her residence application if visit visa gets refused..third question would be that is it really takes 16months now or if there are any cases which get approval before 16months..would appreciate your feedback..thanks
Dear Canadianbutt. Applying for visit visa will not make any negative impact on ur case but chances of getting a visit visa are very low. Also if the visa is refused it will not make any impact on the file. Lastly, now a days its taking 16 months on average to process the case but very few lucky people are getting passport request before 16 months, i would suggest to keep 16 months in mind for processing time

canadianbutt

Jan 3, 2011
Oh my God..thats terrible...it use to take six months before..do you know when they changed it to 16months..how i am gonna live without her :'( :eek: :'(.....Hoping for Allah's Miracle.....;D..Thanks for the reply brother..you are great...

canadianbutt

Jan 3, 2011
why is it that from Paksitan immigration case takes 16months and from India it takes only 6 months which is much bigger country than pakistan and for sure they must be having more applications than pakistan.

M

maximus391

canadianbutt said:
why is it that from Paksitan immigration case takes 16months and from India it takes only 6 months which is much bigger country than pakistan and for sure they must be having more applications than pakistan.
Reputation matters...Our reputation is not good in the world compared to Indians.

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
canadianbutt said:
Reputation & Also because india has two embassies, and Islamabad is processing afghanistan applications aswell...

canadianbutt

Jan 3, 2011
Sigh! india a country with most non-belivers of Allah has good reputation than our country pakistan which was formed on this slogan. Pakistan ka matlub kia ..La Illa Ha Illullah....Allah Ukbar

paki girl

Oct 2, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
21 jan 2010
Med's Request
23 dec2010
Med's Done....
11jan 2011
ONE 2 KA 4 said:
PakiGirl. Thanks for sharing your story with us. Did you receive re-medical & PCC after submitting the Reception/Rukhsti proof or before that.
after submitting alll the proofs..

paki girl

Oct 2, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
21 jan 2010
Med's Request
23 dec2010
Med's Done....
11jan 2011
wes786 said:
They ask for all those forms again to see what the recent activities are, any additions to the family etc etc. They basically want the updated information because initial documents were sent a year ago. Hope that helps...
yeah.. thnx Wes..

whd_mukhtar

Oct 4, 2010
Originally posted by amaan

hello pak canadian

amaan here i am in pakistan my wife sponsored me from calgary canada, she submit sponsorship kit on 24 april 2009, our consultant tick mark the option in form that if you find any objection in the case for during initial review for approval in missisauga , then you forward the case in islamabad and send us the reason of objection we will remove the objection and case should be countinue , so following this act missisauga did,t approve the case and did, t send the approval letter to my wife , but they forward the case to islamabad, i received a letter from islamabad on 26 june 2009 in that letter they said that they start the process at my case from 20th june 2009, after a month my wife receive a letter from missisauga that my wife have to pay govt loan so that is why they did,t approve my case there in canada so if she will not pay the loan till than they will not continue her sponsor or they declare any hurdle in case could be? here i told you that my wife was already paying loan through installment and when she know about this objection she paid her whole loan atonce. After paying loan our consultant suggest us that may b they will reuse the case due to(loan) this reason so we should prepare a new case and include a load paid letter and again submit a new case to misissuga then they will approve the case and that will be the proper way, so they did it , but from case center in missisauga send back them resubmitted case with fee , and said to them that you case is already in process so you have to wait the descion of that case , after the desceion you will b able to send second case, then my consultant send loan paid letter with application that we remove the objection so countinue our case, consultant make two copies of loan paid letter and application, one he send to missisauga and second send it to islamabad where my case was in process, after some days he advise me that me should send that loan paid letter from my side to islamabad , i did as he said, then 22 may 2010 islamabad demand a re medical and police clearance certificate and some personal information of last 10 years i send them all these documents on 6 june 2010, then after completing 14 months of my case which was complete on 20 august 2010 i suggest to my wife that she should contact with mp and make a inquiery about our case
and she met with mp so our case inquiery was submitted in september , in inquiery they inform us that our case is in process and background is checking and mecial will expier at 22 april 2011, after this inquiery so for we did't take any step for a new inquiery or any thing else so now my case is in process from the last 18 months and 15 days, according to this tooti phooti information what will you suggest? i will b thankful to you if you advise me something please. i also want to ask you that , if they make a objection about loan, then why they continue the case if they continue process at my case then, will loan objection effected at my case at any stage of time period in past or in future ? i want this answer with whole case situation please ,i will wait ??? i will be greatful to you

//////////////////////////////////////////////////
My question is
Can it same objection for funding from Canadian government like Skills Investment Program
(SIP part-time funding) for education purpose?

sidney

Star Member
Dec 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/09/2009
Doc's Request.
25/10/2010
AOR Received.
05/11/2009
File Transfer...
13/10/2009
Med's Request
02/11/2010
Med's Done....
14/11/2010
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
01/03/2011
VISA ISSUED...
07/04/2011
Baseera said:
Hey... my husband sent his passport last week Dec,26... I just wana know how long does it take to get the passport back? Anyone with an answer.... May Allah Tallah grant all ur wishes everyone on this forum.. Aameen
Baseera it takes 4 to 5 weeks aproximately but if u have an emergency i think u can send explanation letter and they'll issue it to him earlier .

sidney

Star Member
Dec 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/09/2009
Doc's Request.
25/10/2010
AOR Received.
05/11/2009
File Transfer...
13/10/2009
Med's Request
02/11/2010
Med's Done....
14/11/2010
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
01/03/2011
VISA ISSUED...
07/04/2011
maximus391 said:
Guys, Need some guidance......My sponsorship case is in 15th month of processing at this moment if i shift to Abu Dhabi for a job and i dont inform the embassy about it. Will it make any effect on my case?
Maximus it's ok but what if they send u ppr request theses coming days what you will do i think it'll be waistage of money going then coming back to send the passport whatever it's up to u but if it's me i would stay and wait for PPR.

sidney

Star Member
Dec 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/09/2009
Doc's Request.
25/10/2010
AOR Received.
05/11/2009
File Transfer...
13/10/2009
Med's Request
02/11/2010
Med's Done....
14/11/2010
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
01/03/2011
VISA ISSUED...
07/04/2011
canadianbutt said:
Sigh! india a country with most non-belivers of Allah has good reputation than our country pakistan which was formed on this slogan. Pakistan ka matlub kia ..La Illa Ha Illullah....Allah Ukbar
Well my friend Canada is not a muslim country and being muslim has nothing to do with that besides u know it very well as there is good people there is also bad people everywhere regardless which religion they believe & sometime even (muslim does things much worse than others which is very shameful to us) so it has nothing to do with that & don't mix religion with immigration thing it's not good keep ur believes & iman in ur heart otherwise u'll be accused with discrimination ;).