+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
They will not update the online status atleast untill 8 month since there is nothing to update for them, however after 8 month you can check check the status by emailing them and hope fully the will give you the answer.
I understand sister it is difficult but this is how it is.

whd_mukhtar

Oct 4, 2010
Thanks for reply.

Nw My wife got a job in canada.

Should i need to inform Canadian embassy in Islamabad about her job? and i have also changed my job in lahore.

Should i need to inform Canadian embassy in Islamabad about my job?

some time i have to go to my parent's home bahawalpur from Lahore for 2,3 weeks bz i m living alone in lahore.can it be harmfull if they check my address ?

skk

Oct 2, 2010
If someone is Canadian citizen and they visit their spouse during the process should they have to inform CHC-ISB that they are visiting their spouse or not?

S khan

Jun 28, 2010
karachi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2010
Doc's Request.
More proofs + forms feb 2011
AOR Received.
June 2010
File Transfer...
April 2010
Med's Request
March 2011/August 2012
Med's Done....
April 2011/August 2012
Passport Req..
August 2012
VISA ISSUED...
September 2012
No its not important. But its GOOD if you tell them that will make your case strong.

S khan

Jun 28, 2010
karachi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2010
Doc's Request.
More proofs + forms feb 2011
AOR Received.
June 2010
File Transfer...
April 2010
Med's Request
March 2011/August 2012
Med's Done....
April 2011/August 2012
Passport Req..
August 2012
VISA ISSUED...
September 2012
Yes you should inform them about your job change.

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
whd_mukhtar Advice your wife if she can obtain a job letter from her employer and than send the copy of that job letter to embassy and which address you actually provided them in your application Lahore or Bahawalpur?

It is a good idea to send your new job detail when you are sending your wife job letter copy to embassy.

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
skk said:
If someone is Canadian citizen and they visit their spouse during the process should they have to inform CHC-ISB that they are visiting their spouse or not?
You can visit your spouse infact it is a good point in CHC-ISB eyes, please keep your ticket copy/boarding pass or any other receipt you have, plus take some picture when you two are togather and send these items to CHC-ISB it will help to provide strong support to your file and may help to process your file faster :)

whd_mukhtar

Oct 4, 2010
ONE 2 KA 4 : i have given my lahore add. in application.

if i change my address from lahore to bahawalpur then i have to send my police clearnce again. is am right?

is it easy to get visit visa of canada if my wife send me invitation letter?

M

maximus391

whd_mukhtar said:
ONE 2 KA 4 : i have given my lahore add. in application.

if i change my address from lahore to bahawalpur then i have to send my police clearnce again. is am right?

is it easy to get visit visa of canada if my wife send me invitation letter?
no if u living in bhawalpur for less than 6 months, then u wont be able to get the police certifciate from Bhawalpur. I think there is no need to send it if they have not asked for police certificate.

M

maximus391

CHC-ISL email address is not working

This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification

THIS IS A WARNING MESSAGE ONLY.

YOU DO NOT NEED TO RESEND YOUR MESSAGE.

Delivery to the following recipient has been delayed:

islamabad-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca

Message will be retried for 2 more day(s)

Technical details of temporary failure:
Probe failed: Server Too Busy

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
Well, thats what happens when people try to send them emails regarding their case status every 2nd day. It gets annoying, may be they just did it on purpose so people don't bother them anymore. They are probably tired of replying to thousands and thousands of emails everyday. Let them do their work. Excessive emails, bringing the issue to the media and other stupid actions like that just going to effect our cases even more and make it even worse than what they are now.