+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

mjaffri

Aug 18, 2010
I did contact..and wrote my concerns.

However, what we need is more people coming forward and raising this issue as this is a legitimate concern. Only problem with us even as a nation is that we never unite....YET we can sit on these forums and complain about how New Delhi processes applications in 3 months.!!

B

bestplace4u

mjaffri said:

However, what we need is more people coming forward and raising this issue as this is a legitimate concern. Only problem with us even as a nation is that we never unite....YET we can sit on these forums and complain about how New Delhi processes applications in 3 months.!!
Good luck with ur complaint

zohal

Star Member
Aug 11, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 2010
Doc's Request.
February 2010, send it back on February 2010, more documents request on January 2011, send it back on february 2011
AOR Received.
February 2010
File Transfer...
February 2010
Med's Request
February 2011
Med's Done....
September 2009, February 2011
Passport Req..
April 24, 2011
I got email from CIC Islamabad that says:

"Your application is currently in process and in queue for initial review"

Is it means that they haven't started in this 7 months my application? :'( :'( :'( :'( ??? ??? ??? ???

shaimaa

May 12, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-09-2009
Doc's Request.
04-11-2009 and Re-PCC in July/2010 and on 3/March/2011 asked for proof of eligibility of sponsor
AOR Received.
04-11-2009
File Transfer...
31-10-2009
Med's Request
8-07-2011
Med's Done....
21-07-2011
Passport Req..
8-07-2011 submitted on 21-07-2011
VISA ISSUED...
27-09-2011
OMG these CHC people, i don't know what to say.... they take us for granted ......
I feel for you but we can't do anything but hang in there some good news will come thru pretty soon inshallah.....
zohal said:
I got email from CIC Islamabad that says:

"Your application is currently in process and in queue for initial review"

Is it means that they haven't started in this 7 months my application? :'( :'( :'( :'( ??? ??? ??? ???

zohal

Star Member
Aug 11, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 2010
Doc's Request.
February 2010, send it back on February 2010, more documents request on January 2011, send it back on february 2011
AOR Received.
February 2010
File Transfer...
February 2010
Med's Request
February 2011
Med's Done....
September 2009, February 2011
Passport Req..
April 24, 2011
Somebody knows how long it will take "initial review" ? :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

B

bestplace4u

zohal said:
Somebody knows how long it will take "initial review" ? :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
Its just their normal reply u wont get anything in email why worried? just wait and pray to more u get tense and contact them more it'll be hard for u to wait trust me, its my suggestion to all of u that just dont worry about this time game once everything is fine and the process is over you will get ur visa.

kha

Star Member
Aug 27, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Feb 2011
Med's Request
March 2011
Med's Done....
March 2011
mjaffri said:

Here is the comment which my spouce post at the website of CP24 a local tv chanel
I really appreciate CP24's efforts in bringing Pakistan's catastrophic situation to world’s attention. It seems that the whole world including the great Canada is not realizing the grave danger Pakistan is in. I hope your efforts become fruitful and people realize that this is one of the biggest disasters ever.

I being a Canadian Pakistani is really worried about my loved ones back home, and especially my newlywed wife. The immigration process in Pakistan is the slowest in the world. It takes almost year and sometimes more than that for a spouse to come to Canada. I think family reunion and especially in case of a spouse should be the top priority like it is in many other countries.

But unfortunately Canada's immigration policy for Pakistan is really cruel. I have been living without my newlywed wife for almost 8 months now and still I don’t know what’s going to happen.

I would like CP24 to please address this issue and we must never forget that after the flood lives of the Pakistan's are in great danger as there are numerous diseases spreading. They don’t even have clean water to drink. The great Canada should think about it and send a special immigration team to make the immigration process really fast as they did for Haiti and other countries.

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Kha. Excellent email from you buddy. I hope CP24 will host a live programe or publish the emails atleast.

Atleast being a Muslim & Pakistani we express our feeling & pain for our nation and loved ones in Pakistan.

Those of you who [bestplace4u] think this is useless effort, it is not useless efforts, being a muslim we all need to think others before ourself dont just be selfish. Imagine if Allah put you in the same situation like many of our nation respected grand parents -brothers & sister's are facing in Pakistan what will be your reaction,definatly looking for help so help always come from Allah by taking action in this world by peoples like us to do what ever we can do as a human and than pray and make a dua "Oh Allah you are hearing & watching everything I have done as a human what ever I can and Oh Allah please put my efforts, my help in work now Ameen.

so please every body write your emails as much as you can to CP24. Here is the link http://www.cp24.com/contactUs/

Cheers

B

bestplace4u

ONE 2 KA 4 said:
Kha. Excellent email from you buddy. I hope CP24 will host a live programe or publish the emails atleast.

Atleast being a Muslim & Pakistani we express our feeling & pain for our nation and loved ones in Pakistan.

Those of you who [bestplace4u] think this is useless effort, it is not useless efforts, being a muslim we all need to think others before ourself dont just be selfish. Imagine if Allah put you in the same situation like many of our nation respected grand parents -brothers & sister's are facing in Pakistan what will be your reaction,definatly looking for help so help always come from Allah by taking action in this world by peoples like us to do what ever we can do as a human and than pray and make a dua "Oh Allah you are hearing & watching everything I have done as a human what ever I can and Oh Allah please put my efforts, my help in work now Ameen.

so please every body write your emails as much as you can to CP24. Here is the link http://www.cp24.com/contactUs/

Cheers
I will wait for ur complaints to bring the revolution thats why i sais good luck with ur complaints.

nilufar

Star Member
Feb 10, 2010
zohal said:
Hi Nilufar,
Yes i am sponsoring my husband from afg, They got my papers on feb 2, 2010 and started working on it on feb 24, 2010
How about you?
yess im sponsoring my husband frm afghanistan since Jan 24 2009,,,everything is gud just the background check is in progress inshallah i shud hear news by september:)

shaimaa

May 12, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-09-2009
Doc's Request.
04-11-2009 and Re-PCC in July/2010 and on 3/March/2011 asked for proof of eligibility of sponsor
AOR Received.
04-11-2009
File Transfer...
31-10-2009
Med's Request
8-07-2011
Med's Done....
21-07-2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
27-09-2011
one think just came to my mind, they did do a fast track immigration for Haiti but due to pakistan's reputation in the world as being the so called terrorist state (which i don't agree with) will have some effect on our immgration as well no matter how much they speed up the process they still will take longer time on the background checks....

Thats my take on it i hope i didn't offend anybody by sharing my views........

Shaimaa

B

bestplace4u

shaimaa said:
one think just came to my mind, they did do a fast track immigration for Haiti but due to pakistan's reputation in the world as being the so called terrorist state (which i don't agree with) will have some effect on our immgration as well no matter how much they speed up the process they still will take longer time on the background checks....

Thats my take on it i hope i didn't offend anybody by sharing my views........

Shaimaa
ever thought why everyone in the world think like the same about terrorism and pakistan?

B

bestplace4u

mjaffri said:
Welll some good news ...just saw on the other forum that "PEACEKEEPER" got PPR!!
wow thats great he filed his application in october so his process completed in 11 months great

shaimaa

May 12, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-09-2009
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
04-11-2009
File Transfer...
31-10-2009
Med's Request
8-07-2011
Med's Done....
21-07-2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
27-09-2011
just heard that you got the PPR congrats....
peacekeeper said:
No its not a mistake, Hope soon your Husband will receive PPR..