+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

DON2

Jan 19, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i.Solo said:
Thanks Impulsive. I am planning to get ticket around 23 April. Do you know any good travel agent in Lahore?

Thanks for your advice. I just want to make sure that we reserve a seat so in case she gets visa than she wont have to wait . Since PIA flights are so full. Let me know if you know a good travel agent in Lahore. Thanks!
Well I think a travel agent will not hold the reservation for a longer period max may be 2 days.
You can also try www.piac.com.pk I will always book my tickets from it and I get the same price as most of the agents offer sometimes cheaper.
or you can directly book by calling 111-786-786 (PIA Call Center) they also offer same rates.
But again no one will hold the reservation for long time.

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
North Shore of New Brunswick
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
Husband arrived October 17,2014
ziaulhaq75 said:
Tracking Numbers for today April 12/13

23009853950 - 23009854001
Salam and thank you brother. They were of no use for me but I pray that they were helpful to someone here in the forum In Sha Allah.

All this is putting more stress on me while my hubby is so patient. I'm getting so depressed and not being able to walk properly with this disability is taking its toll on me mentally and physically. I'm fed up with this dam process and would love to stand in front of Kenny and give him my 2 cents worth. Oh yes that's true there is no penny so it will have to be 5cents worth as he isn't worth more then that or Harper for that matter.
Oh Allah help me please and bless me with more patience In Sha Allah

ziaulhaq75

Dec 8, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
August 2010
File Transfer...
April 2010
Med's Request
2nd: Feb 2011,, 3rd : November 2012
Med's Done....
2nd: March 2011,, 3rd : November 2012
Interview........
November 2012
Passport Req..
November 2012
VISA ISSUED...
May 2013
LANDED..........
Al KhamduAllah May 2013
micmac101 said:
Salam and thank you brother. They were of no use for me but I pray that they were helpful to someone here in the forum In Sha Allah.

All this is putting more stress on me while my hubby is so patient. I'm getting so depressed and not being able to walk properly with this disability is taking its toll on me mentally and physically. I'm fed up with this dam process and would love to stand in front of Kenny and give him my 2 cents worth. Oh yes that's true there is no penny so it will have to be 5cents worth as he isn't worth more then that or Harper for that matter.
Oh Allah help me please and bless me with more patience In Sha Allah
W A Salaam
Sister be brave
Y u r depress. In Sha Allah every thing will be good.

zalmayday

Apr 27, 2010
I just want to convey this message to everyone as Sadqa-e-Jaria. My father got sugar few months back. That was really shocking to all family members. Immediately treatment was started from different doctors and hakims. But there was no possibility to reverse the disease and we were to told that he has to live with this disease his entire life. Then one day somebody told us about a person who is treating the disease of sugar by herbs. We went there and he gave us some herbal medicines for ten days. It was really amazing when we saw the sugar got controlled without using other medicines. Now with grace of Allah, the sugar of my father is fully controlled and within the normal range. We have Glucometer at home and we use to check his sugar on daily basis and there is no abnormality in his sugar level after starting using these herbal medicines. The doctor of my father is really amazed and he talked to the person on phone.(Person who gave us medicine). I’m posting this add because if even a single human life is saved because of me will be a great honor for me. The name of that person is Mushtaq Khan sb, living in Pakistan, (Saddar Bazar Risalpur, Distt Nowshera KPK,). His Mob#0344-9728499,0300-9176901.He is not charging a single penny from the patients and giving the medicines free to everyone. This is not his occupation as he is a well off Zameen dar/wealthy person of the area. Now hundred of sugar patients around the country and even from abroad are visiting him on daily basis.
I will request everyone to send this message to your contacts and if we are able to save some one life it’s like we saved whole humanity.
I know this is not a proper forum for such things but I just want to save some one’s life.

laghmani

Sep 18, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 27/2012
Doc's Request.
Sent voluntarily on Oct 2012
AOR Received.
Apr26/2012
File Transfer...
Apr26/2012
Med's Done....
June 23/2013
Interview........
Inshallah No
Passport Req..
June 20/2013 And Decision Made on Jan 15/2014
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 21 2014 allah thank you so much
LANDED..........
February 21/2014
asalaam malikum,

Could please tell me what kind of herbs they gave your father and whats the name of these herbs.

wa salaam,
thanks

Waiting_Eyes

Nov 17, 2012
Kabul, Afghanistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 2012
File Transfer...
Sept 2012
Med's Request
June 2013
Med's Done....
Re-Med Jun 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 2013
LANDED..........
In Sha Allah
R.Mujgani said:
so here is some news I like to share with you guys..

I decided to make an appointment with John Mckay in order to help us with the long wait for no reason
I called yesterday his partner the lady answered the call n said i will call u wen he is in, so i decide to call again but another lady picked up the secretary and she said u can come tomorrow he is here all day.

(first lady lying and the second was nicer) (and wen i went for the appointment someone called since they needed help and the lady again lied that he is not in in front of me)
so today i went to my appointment at 1 pm and had to wait 20 mins just to see this guy. after the wait, John McKay came n took me to his "office" to talk with him.

He looked at my file n said "Wow that is a long time ur waiting". well that was the reason y i came ...
so i told him everything from most of us waiting a long time, and those who are getting their cases done faster.
So he started to laugh and say well, we really cant do anything for you. (then y the F*ck are u in the office if u cant help ppl). I told him that they are discriminating against Afghans and Pakistanis since India has a better timeline compare to us. He is like yeah well this n that all b*llsh*ting himself. He was laughing soo hard as if someone was tickling him, and he start talking about other peoples cases n basically nothing better to say but to laugh and say he cant do anything.
And he actually told me that I cant do anything for you, u have to wait.

I try helping us but no one seems to care or bother to help us.
So i say its better if we stop complaining to ourselves and others, instead we should
jus Pray really HARD for Allah swt and In Sha Allah Allah swt will helps us ONLY.

I always had and always will In Sha Allah have faith and trust in Allah swt.
Lets all wake up in the morning pray our Fajr namaz, and all 5 prayers (atleast most of them if we can since we all work).

IN SHA ALLAH ALLAH SWT WILL REUNITE US SOON WITH OUR SPOUSES AMEEN.
This guy is full of LAUGH and SMILE lol see the link below for the proof lol

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/5/55/Hon._John_McKay_MP.jpg

i.Solo

Star Member
May 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Allhumdulilah. My wife has received her PP back with visa stamped. Mashallah!

Here is my timeline

Applied--------------------------------------18 Jun 2011
File transfer --------------------------------Aug 2011
Sup doc ,Ruksati request by CHC--------June 2012
Sent sup documents to CHC--------------June-2012 ( explained why rukhsati was not done)
Ordered GCMS-----------------------------Aug-2012 -----------File in interview queue

Sent Rukhsati proof-----------------------Oct-2012
Received GCMS notes---------------------Feb-2013 (VO reviewed proofs in Jan 2013 and was satisfied with the proofs)
Received re-Medical request--------------Jan-2013
Received PPR-------------------------------Feb-2013
Sent PP to CHC-----------------------------Mar-2013
PP received --------------------------------13-April-2013 (Allhumdulilah)

Total duration: 22 month.

Had I known that Ruksati was mandatory i would have done it in the beginning but after I visited this site I realized that Ruksati was must. And once I received my GCMS notes I went back and performed Ruksati. (So I think overall this Ruksati objection delayed my case by 4-5 months). I would encourage everyone who are in interview queue because or Ruksati objection to perform Ruksati ASAP.

I pray to Allah almighty to give visas to all of you and your spouses. Inshahallah I hope you all will hear good news very soon.

DON2

Jan 19, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i.Solo said:

Here is my timeline

File transfer --------------------------------Sept 2011
Sent sup documents to CHC--------------June-2012 ( explained why rukhsati was not done)
Ordered GCMS-----------------------------Aug-2012 -----------File in interview queue

Received GCMS notes---------------------Feb-2013 (VO reviewed proofs in Jan 2013 and was satisfied with the proofs)
Congratz no need to make reservation now as you can directly book the ticket :)

i.Solo

Star Member
May 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DON2 said:
Congratz no need to make reservation now as you can directly book the ticket :)
Thanks. Hope you will hear good news soon Inshallah.

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
i.Solo said:

Here is my timeline

File transfer --------------------------------Sept 2011

Total duration: 22 month.

Had I known that Ruksati was mandatory i would have done it in the beginning but after I visited this site I realized that Ruksati was must. And once I received my GCMS notes I went back and performed Ruksati. (So I think overall this Ruksati objection delayed my case by 4-5 months). I would encourage everyone who are in interview queue because or Ruksati objection to perform Ruksati ASAP.

I pray to Allah almighty to give visas to all of you and your spouses. Inshahallah I hope you all will hear good news very soon.
Oh many good wishes coming your way for you both and Congratulations may Allah bless you both with good health, love and happiness In Sha Allah

suppy

Star Member
Mar 17, 2012
hi everyone
i reallly need a help n i know no one can help me as u guys can :)
m flying from gulf airways on 19th april midnight
as its immigrant n m going there for 1st tym
i really dont know wat to do some buddy told me that take all the pictures of ur gold n stuff n take printout or wat is tat all necessary
how to show gold n silver can any buddy guide me plz
thanks m waiting for ur all suggestions
thanks

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
suppy said:
hi everyone
i reallly need a help n i know no one can help me as u guys can :)
m flying from gulf airways on 19th april midnight
as its immigrant n m going there for 1st tym
i really dont know wat to do some buddy told me that take all the pictures of ur gold n stuff n take printout or wat is tat all necessary
how to show gold n silver can any buddy guide me plz
thanks m waiting for ur all suggestions
thanks
Salam sister,

I don't know much about this but I think you should take a photo of gold and stuff and fill out the form that need to be filled.

« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2012, 06:39:49 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote from: CharlieD10 on July 03, 2012, 11:14:29 am

Yes, for Outland applicants arriving in Canada for the first time your PR formalities are concluded at whatever port of entry (airport) you arrive at.

For Immigration, they will ask for your COPR, ask you to confirm some details listed on it (address, dependents, spelling of your names), sign it, and they will cancel your visa counterfoil and advise you of your responsibilities as far as the residency obligation.

If you plan to bring or import personal items, make sure you have your B4 and B4A forms completed ahead of time, it will greatly reduce the amount of time you spend at Customs

I copied and pasted this for you suppy I hope this helps you ok also here is the site you can get more info on this topic

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/newcomers/before-border-interview.asp

Also this maybe helpful to you and Congratulations and Welcome to Canada from Micmac101

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/landing-process-t110396.0.html;msg0#new

May Allah bless you both In Sha Allah

Astro2

Star Member
May 7, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Isb/Ldn-Hubby's case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 02/12
Doc's Request.
updated forms & PCC - November 2013
File Transfer...
May 08/12
Med's Request
remedical - Jan 10/14
Passport Req..
Oct 8th, 2014, Sent on Nov 8th
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 25th/14
LANDED..........
Nov 28th, 2014 inshallah
Hi Jaania,
were you able to get any information from your cousin who works in the ISB office?
:(