Waived
Passport Req..
Feb 2013
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
March 2013
DON2 said:
OMG it took 9 months for them to return your Passport HORRIBLE.
But anyways congratz your wait is over and you should be getting your pp anytime soon.
This is new practice of CHC-ISB, legally they cant keep passport for more than three months but since they are in Pakistan (an orphan nation) they can do whatever they want.

These days they ask for Passport and remedical or whatever combination and if their last security check (internal) was not done in last six months they trigger it again and sometimes send it to detailed security check which can take upto 9 months. They generally dont like to tell that they are doing security check on you which may sometimes mean sending someone to your street or workplace without coming in contact with you (an ex employee of CHC-ISB told me who used to do the in person and over the phone security and background checks) ........ so they will try to be as quiet about it as possible and would tell you ...............waiting for medical results or some other b.s response.

Looks like the bast**ards (CHC-ISB) are gone to sleep again, no new requests ............ as far as the feedback of that long term ex-employee of CHC-ISB, it is the Desi staff who does not want to work and causing this delay, even if it goes to detailed security it should not take more than a year but all the work is done by desi staff and Immigration Officer (few goras we have there) only makes final review and final decision. Yes Ottawa can control Desi staff but they dont want that either ...... so it is a combination where Canadian Govt has an odd relationship with Pakistan and their best friend is India, which keeps giving negative feedback about Pakistan and Canadian Govt is convinced that Pak is a terrorist state and all of their incompetent soldiers killed in Afghanistan is a behind-the-scene work of Pakistan so practically they dont want any Immigration from Pakistan and on the top we have these lazy-asssesss( desi employees) who wont work unless they are forced to work and the outcome is in front of everyone's eyes.

Based on the new pilot project, it appears that they eventually want to close down all immigration processing at CHC-ISB and would only have staff there to request passport and dispatch it back (Mail-room job) which probably will be better because Ottawa office (pilot project) will be more organized in the long run to handle family class immigration from Pakistan, in the meantime we all pay the price

DON2

Jan 19, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I-ask-u-why said:
This is new practice of CHC-ISB, legally they cant keep passport for more than three months but since they are in Pakistan (an orphan nation) they can do whatever they want.

These days they ask for Passport and remedical or whatever combination and if their last security check (internal) was not done in last six months they trigger it again and sometimes send it to detailed security check which can take upto 9 months. They generally dont like to tell that they are doing security check on you which may sometimes mean sending someone to your street or workplace without coming in contact with you (an ex employee of CHC-ISB told me who used to do the in person and over the phone security and background checks) ........ so they will try to be as quiet about it as possible and would tell you ...............waiting for medical results or some other b.s response.

Looks like the bast**ards (CHC-ISB) are gone to sleep again, no new requests ............ as far as the feedback of that long term ex-employee of CHC-ISB, it is the Desi staff who does not want to work and causing this delay, even if it goes to detailed security it should not take more than a year but all the work is done by desi staff and Immigration Officer (few goras we have there) only makes final review and final decision. Yes Ottawa can control Desi staff but they dont want that either ...... so it is a combination where Canadian Govt has an odd relationship with Pakistan and their best friend is India, which keeps giving negative feedback about Pakistan and Canadian Govt is convinced that Pak is a terrorist state and all of their incompetent soldiers killed in Afghanistan is a behind-the-scene work of Pakistan so practically they dont want any Immigration from Pakistan and on the top we have these lazy-asssesss( desi employees) who wont work unless they are forced to work and the outcome is in front of everyone's eyes.

Based on the new pilot project, it appears that they eventually want to close down all immigration processing at CHC-ISB and would only have staff there to request passport and dispatch it back (Mail-room job) which probably will be better because Ottawa office (pilot project) will be more organized in the long run to handle family class immigration from Pakistan, in the meantime we all pay the price
Whatever it is at least they should not be doing it with us who have been waiting from 3 years and not even sure how much longer we have to wait.

R.Mujgani

Champion Member
May 14, 2011
Toronto Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 2011
AOR Received.
Wakalat Nama March 2012/ Supp. forms June 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2011 (Ecase changed to IN PROCCESS October 26 2012)
Med's Request
November 21th 2012
Med's Done....
November 29th 2012
Interview........
Waived Alhamdulillah
Passport Req..
Alhamdulillah April 19th 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Alhamdulillah June 28 2013
LANDED..........
Alhamdulillah July 14 2013
so here is some news I like to share with you guys..

I decided to make an appointment with John Mckay in order to help us with the long wait for no reason
I called yesterday his partner the lady answered the call n said i will call u wen he is in, so i decide to call again but another lady picked up the secretary and she said u can come tomorrow he is here all day.

(first lady lying and the second was nicer) (and wen i went for the appointment someone called since they needed help and the lady again lied that he is not in in front of me)
so today i went to my appointment at 1 pm and had to wait 20 mins just to see this guy. after the wait, John McKay came n took me to his "office" to talk with him.

He looked at my file n said "Wow that is a long time ur waiting". well that was the reason y i came ...
so i told him everything from most of us waiting a long time, and those who are getting their cases done faster.
So he started to laugh and say well, we really cant do anything for you. (then y the F*ck are u in the office if u cant help ppl). I told him that they are discriminating against Afghans and Pakistanis since India has a better timeline compare to us. He is like yeah well this n that all b*llsh*ting himself. He was laughing soo hard as if someone was tickling him, and he start talking about other peoples cases n basically nothing better to say but to laugh and say he cant do anything.
And he actually told me that I cant do anything for you, u have to wait.

I try helping us but no one seems to care or bother to help us.
So i say its better if we stop complaining to ourselves and others, instead we should
jus Pray really HARD for Allah swt and In Sha Allah Allah swt will helps us ONLY.

I always had and always will In Sha Allah have faith and trust in Allah swt.
Lets all wake up in the morning pray our Fajr namaz, and all 5 prayers (atleast most of them if we can since we all work).

IN SHA ALLAH ALLAH SWT WILL REUNITE US SOON WITH OUR SPOUSES AMEEN.

laghmani

Sep 18, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 27/2012
Doc's Request.
Sent voluntarily on Oct 2012
AOR Received.
Apr26/2012
File Transfer...
Apr26/2012
Med's Done....
June 23/2013
Interview........
Inshallah No
Passport Req..
June 20/2013 And Decision Made on Jan 15/2014
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 21 2014 allah thank you so much
LANDED..........
February 21/2014
asalaam malikum,

You are from vancouver, BC.

R.Mujgani

Champion Member
May 14, 2011
Toronto Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 2011
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
November 21th 2012
Med's Done....
November 29th 2012
Interview........
Waived Alhamdulillah
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
laghmani said:
asalaam malikum,

nope im in scarborough ontario toronto lol

Shonagill

Aug 7, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad/London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2, 2012
Doc's Request.
Oct 20, 2012
AOR Received.
April 12, 2012
File Transfer...
July 11, 2012
Med's Request
May 16, 2014 and PCC
Med's Done....
Feb 20,2012/ may 28, 2014
Passport Req..
PPR 1 and PPR 2 on July 24, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
aug 15,2014 PP received aug 23, 2014
LANDED..........
I hope soon
laghmani said:
asalaam malikum,

I'm from Vancouver

khanb5

Aug 8, 2011
R.Mujgani said:

I decided to make an appointment with John Mckay in order to help us with the long wait for no reason
I called yesterday his partner the lady answered the call n said i will call u wen he is in, so i decide to call again but another lady picked up the secretary and she said u can come tomorrow he is here all day.

(first lady lying and the second was nicer) (and wen i went for the appointment someone called since they needed help and the lady again lied that he is not in in front of me)
so today i went to my appointment at 1 pm and had to wait 20 mins just to see this guy. after the wait, John McKay came n took me to his "office" to talk with him.

He looked at my file n said "Wow that is a long time ur waiting". well that was the reason y i came ...
so i told him everything from most of us waiting a long time, and those who are getting their cases done faster.
So he started to laugh and say well, we really cant do anything for you. (then y the F*ck are u in the office if u cant help ppl). I told him that they are discriminating against Afghans and Pakistanis since India has a better timeline compare to us. He is like yeah well this n that all b*llsh*ting himself. He was laughing soo hard as if someone was tickling him, and he start talking about other peoples cases n basically nothing better to say but to laugh and say he cant do anything.

So i say its better if we stop complaining to ourselves and others, instead we should
jus Pray really HARD for Allah swt and In Sha Allah Allah swt will helps us ONLY.

Lets all wake up in the morning pray our Fajr namaz, and all 5 prayers (atleast most of them if we can since we all work).

sis I am really proud of you but ashame of my self that some ediot can easily laugh on our sisters like that...this place is definately not for us I have already made up my mind that these ppl already took alot of advantage from us and now I will do the same take their advantage and move to an Islamic country but not here this will become second INDIA soon...look waht is going onn with RBC they want indians to come here for job....I HATE THIS ....I want to be in my own ppl lakin ALLAH PAK ne jahan rizk rakha hai wahin rehna hai...ALLAH PAK hi hamaray kaam bana sakte hain beshak in logon ki koi aukat nahi salon ki

ishaak

Oct 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
FEB 2010
Doc's Request.
MAY 2010
AOR Received.
MARCH 2010
File Transfer...
MARCH 2010
Med's Request
NOV 2012
Med's Done....
NOV 2012
Interview........
NOV 2012
Passport Req..
NOV 2012
VISA ISSUED...
STILL WAITING...........
LANDED..........
SOON INSHALLAH
R.Mujgani said:

Same thing happened with me i went to his office and the lady tht work there told me tht o he not here u can tell me wht ur problem is soo im like ok i will come back soo then i decided too email layla his secertary and she never replied to back to me i emailed her 3 times called her soo many times but she never gave a reply its ridiculos

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
North Shore of New Brunswick
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
Husband arrived October 17,2014
I-ask-u-why said:

Oh my Sweet Allah, when I seen and read your words I almost choked. I cannot believe that they do this to all of us. I'm tired and fed up with their bulls**t like were a dog or something worst.

I got angry this morning and emailed Jason Kenny, My member of parliament Bernard Valcour and also the CBC NEWS. I want this final.

You don't say to a human being ( Welcome to New Brunswick) then do nothing after that for that person.

We ordered CAIPS notes March 15/13 and found out they had not even started the background check yet.

Like what the H**L are they doing wasting our lives away. I had also contacted Mr. Patrick Brazeau the one who is charged about abuse of some kind, he is a senator that Harper put there as an Aboriginal represented. He as well did nothing and my MP secretary says to me oh I don't want to bother them to much.

Well you better get up off your lazy A** and do something otherwise we will elect another party in. I so wish Jack Layton was alive as this I'm sure this would not go on like its doing. I hate what they are doing to me and my family as well as the members here.

I'm not done yet I think I can contact a few others. Then I'm contacting all news papers and television as well I'm tired of the bull they put us through.

waiting110

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad: Husband's case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2012
File Transfer...
Nov 2012 to Ottawa, June 2013 to Isl, Feb 2014 to London
^^ I so agree with you. I also wish Jack layton was alive. I dont know who are those people who voted for the conservatives man. I was really hoping something good in last elections. lets see when we will get rid off this party.

fatima_sweet

Feb 24, 2013
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 15, 2011
Med's Request
February 8, 2013
Passport Req..
February 8, 2013
R.Mujgani said:
Congratulations
PLEASE REMEMBER ME IN UR PRAYERS
its been 27 months and goin on 28 still waiting for ppr chc is having

May Allah swt reunite us all with our spouses soon ameen
Thank you sis <3 Awww May GOD help us! I and my husband had a long wait too we were engaged for 8 years
and couldn't get married due to some family problems so I know how it feels to be in a long distance relationship for so long:(

I have a question to all of you guys!

My husband's status changed to decision made already his home address shows as Canadian address. However his current mailing address is still Afghanistan address he already provided a friend's address in Pakistan.. When the status changes to decision made does it mean his pp will be returned soon.. I am worried because his current mailing address hasn't changed!

Please help!!

R.Mujgani

Champion Member
May 14, 2011
Toronto Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 2011
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
November 21th 2012
Med's Done....
November 29th 2012
Interview........
Waived Alhamdulillah
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
ishaak said:
Same thing happened with me i went to his office and the lady tht work there told me tht o he not here u can tell me wht ur problem is soo im like ok i will come back soo then i decided too email layla his secertary and she never replied to back to me i emailed her 3 times called her soo many times but she never gave a reply its ridiculos
I kno sis that women layla is ridiculous she wastes time n gets paid for doing realli nothing
i was in the office for an hour n she was jus sitting around and lied to another person on the phone in front of me.

In Sha Allah
Allah swt will help us and His Help is the one we need and want
May Allah swt reunite us soon with our spouses in sha allah ameen
[/quote]Thank u I tried and still trying
In Sha Allah Allah swt will reunite us with our spouses soon ameen.

i.Solo

Star Member
May 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
impulsive said:
You may call couple of different travel agents to find out a better price but it is impossible to book the ticket until you know the date of flying, Once you know the date then you can ask the agent to do the booking for that date. make sure you shop around for better price through travel agents. The PIA flight from lahore is every tuesday.
Thanks Impulsive. I am planning to get ticket around 23 April. Do you know any good travel agent in Lahore?

DON2 said:
I would advice not to reserve the seat until you get PP back with visa cuz no one is sure how much its gonna take for them to return the PP.
Thanks for your advice. I just want to make sure that we reserve a seat so in case she gets visa than she wont have to wait . Since PIA flights are so full. Let me know if you know a good travel agent in Lahore. Thanks!

ziaulhaq75

Dec 8, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
August 2010
File Transfer...
April 2010